A Female from Another World Pt. 02

Story Info
Neptune, Morning sickness, Rachel is here, On the Hunt.
3.8k words
4.41
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

Off in the distance, a long-range sensor sounded. Lisa at the science station reported, "It was a meteorite that had not been on their star charts." Captain McCartney buzzed from the Quilotoa, asking, "Commander Scott do you know what our sensors are saying about this Meteorite?" "No, Sir, we are not close enough for a full analysis." McCartney said, "It is a chunk of the radiation it must have broken off the belt it was orbiting. It's headed towards Neptune."

Research station Neptune

As both ships went into red alert, Captain McCartney informed the Enigma it was best they remain on course to Neptune's since their engines are damaged; He would send other ships to investigate further.

The spaceship Quilotoa shifted towards this Meteorite, leaving Commander Scott and his crew to continue their journey.

Lisa kept the Sensors operating to check what the Meteorite compounds were. She reported 1/2 hour later, saying, "Commander Scott, the Asteroid is of the same material of the Radiation belt that hit the Zigrida World and placed both Mike and Steve in Coma's."

The Commander asked, "What is its estimated ETA to Neptune?"

She replied, "About three months, give or take a week or two; after all, it cannot travel at light speed as we do."

The Commander acknowledged, "We have a few weeks to go before we arrive at Neptune, which gives us a little time to settle in before seeing what Space Commands options are for us."

The news about this radiated Meteorite heading to Neptune traveled fast; admiral George was in consultations with the other seven Earth Command Plazas. Three, Light-speed ships that specialize in advanced science were sent out quickly.

Time passed; the space-ship Enigma was a few days away from the Neptune's station as the Science ships passed them going at full light speed.

Steve and Lisa

Rumors were Steve and Lisa had been having an affair, but not really since they were single. Still, everyone was talking about it. At 0200 on most nights, you could go by ethers cabin, faintly hearing fucking going on. Lisa would say, "Baby stick that big dick in deeper,"

Steve would reply, "If I go in any deeper, I might hurt you, sweety,"

She would respond, "It's not hurt yet." You could hear laughter."

Steve moaned out loud, saying, "Lisa, I love your brown hairy pussy; it feels so soft, usually their cut bear."

Lisa responded, "Ah-ah," while pumping up and down, then said, "I did not need to cut my pussy hair since I took something to stop me from getting horny; I am not taking that anymore.' 'Do you think I should cut it now," feeling self-conscious about it.

No, no, baby, I love it just the way it is.

Steve moaned, "Baby, I do not want to cum, but your pussy is so good I want to."

She laughed, "But did not stop the rhythm and movement, she said," Steven, you said you did not want to, and you wanted to all in one sentence, as she laughed while moaning again. She then said, "Empty them balls inside me; I want you to, please?

Steve moaned, "Ah-ah-ah," then loaded her up.

Three days later, she was having morning sickness.

Ia'lena was a busy mom taking care of three toddlers, an enormous task. Dinner was every day at 6:00 pm, which she loved. There was never a parental atmosphere on her planet; having dinner with a father, mother, and children around a dinner table was fantastic. Once a week, Scott would command the ship to the Radiation belt. Ia'lena was having the time of her life. She was thinking only if her mother could see how she and the girls had faired.

Mike was having video conferences with his wife and kids often when off duty from navigating the ship. One day in his cabin at night, his wife finally got out of him what the secret gift was. Mike pulled out his Dick and pumped it to 10 inches. He said, "Baby, this is your gift."

She asked, "How." With eyes wide open, shocked, and looking. Then saying before he could answer, "what did they do to you?"

Mike told her about the Coma and Dr. Mellissa's medical procedure on him. He laughed, saying, "If you don't like it, I'll take it back."

She replied, "You better not."

Mike laughed, saying, "I thought you said size doesn't matter?"

His wife said," Oh, all women say that, but they don't mean it, but we will have to see, won't we?" they both laughed again.

The space-ship Enigma finally made it to Neptune; they were home after being away three and a half years. They Docked at the orbiting trade and repair station; repairs immediately began on the ship's light-speed engines.

Commander Jefferson Scott, Ia'lena, the children, and his crew disembarked the Enigma, flying a shuttle to the Research Station.

Mellissa, the medical director, had made ointment to protect anyone from Zigrida from the sun's harmful radiation; research continues on a pill form.

This research station was called the Neptune Observator. It was hundreds of times larger than any of the spaceships. This building is attached to a settlement that started 50 years ago and has grown to over 25,000 inhabitants.

Ia'lena was excited about being off her planet for the first time, living with alien people, and having children with one of them.

Commander Scott gave Ia'lena his financial card, knowing of a mall where she could buy new clothes for her and the children and get something to eat. Telling her of a request to meet with the Governor just arrived, he would catch up with her at the hotel.

Governor Mason

The Governor had received a report from Admiral George and wanted to go over a few more details with Captain Scott. Commander Scott walked into his office complex than to his office; the receptionist told him to go right on in.

Governor Mason shook Scott's hand, telling him to take a seat. Mason then said, "So you and Captain Sarah left a Bot on the planet with the female inhabitance care to give me a reason why?" Then saying, "Don't answer that I have the report from Sarah." We have reasons to believe these people may have used it to coordinate an attack on us."

Commander Scott responded, "How, they have virtually no technology to do so."

The Governor reacted, "They have the resonance chamber and the beam; we sure knew nothing about, they have the Bot, and if asked the right questions, it would have given them directives on how to use the beam in a way they would have never thought of."

The Commander remained quiet.

Then Mason said, "I am going to speak with space command; they are going to try and deflect this Meteorite if possible. If another one breaks off heading towards us again, I can guarantee you; you and Sarah will be dispatched back to retrieve that Bot!" Stating these words quite angrily.

Commander Scott replied, "If what you say is true, I would be more than happy to offer my services; however, just to let you know, retrieval of the Bot would be useless if they possess the information to do as you suggest by now. These people are innocent. We are not going to start a war with them."

He walked out but, under his breath, thought, "What an idiot."

Back in Zigrida, everyone made their stuff or traded for whatever they needed. Ia'lena went to many stores, having never seen fabrics the earth people had and financial cards and getting stuff. She ended up spending quite a bit on the clothes for her and the children.

Scott went over what Mason the Governor accused him of doing at the evening meal in the hotel.

Ia'lena said, "He may be right. My people, especially Leilani, will not stop going after Steve, your engineer. She mated with him, so she will hunt for him until he breeds her again."

Scott responded, "You know Lisa is pregnant with Steve's baby?"

Ia'lena said, "The problem she has is Leilani got him first, so she has rights to him, then after that, she can have him."

The Commander said," Wow, you act as if she owns him."

Ia'lena responded, "She does, just like I own you." Looking at him with an ominous smile."

Scott replied, "You know I am not from Zigrida and have not acted as a Zigrida male. Yes, your pheromones are a very formidable source, and telepathy is resourceful. However, I heard the story of how some of your males got away, and I won't pass on after lovemaking."

"True, but I got you to come and impregnate me, didn't I? As for our males -we never heard from them again.' 'As for you, I have got you where I want you all the time," Ia'lena stated smugly.

Commander Scott jumped up, saying, "Only if you can catch me, but I don't think you can." Dashing out the door, knowing it would excite her, especially with her still being in spring breeding fever.

Ia'lena, surprised by his sudden departure, started to go after him but thought about the kids. She fed them and cared for their needs for the remainder of the evening. She then hired a babysitter to watch them for the next day.

Unexpected arrival

Neptune's passenger transport service sent out ships every three months; however, when the services heard about the navigator had been found, they found a way to get his wife to him any way they could. Suddenly out of nowhere, the scheduled supply ship arrived with a passenger, Mike's wife, Rachel. She sent a message to the hotel's front desk telling them not to say anything to him. It was 0200 in the morning when she arrived.

Rachel snuck up to his hotel room; she had a key given to her by the front desk manager with the help of a $100 bill.

Mike's hotel room had two rooms and a kitchenette.

Rachel looked in the bedroom seeing her husband was asleep; good, she thought. She kept herself in good shape all her life even after three children she and Mike had; being 38, Rachel looked like she was 25. She had one traveling bag with her.

She had on a sheer nightie, open arms, a light turquoise color mid-length with a low neckline; she was going to wear panties but figured it would be a waste of time at this point. She did have short-cut lacy turquoise socks she always wore.

Rachel tiptoed into the bedroom.

Mike always slept with his back away from the door.

She lifted the covers quietly, crawling in. Darn, she thought her husband had those long unaware on; she took her left hand, put it over his mouth, the right one, she pulled down his shorts. Rachel grabbed his Dick pumping it up and down; this startled Mike, who woke up from sleep feeling someone pumping on his Dick.

What the fuck! With a muffled sound.

His wife giggled, saying, quiet, it is me, Rachel. I just had to see you.

Now let me see what all this big cock is all about.

Mike said," Baby, it has been years since we have been intimate; there is no way I will be able to last long.

Rachel replied, "I want to stick it in. I don't care if it's just five minutes; I haven't had a cock in over four years." She stuck it in, being tight along with him twice the size he was. Finally getting all her husbands' meat in her vagina, she rocked back and forth, squeezing it as she moved.

"Oh, baby, you're as soft as silk and so fucking hot, then thinking, oh no, I did not put on a condom you could get pregnant," Mike stated.

Rachel moaned, "ahhhh," but kept on fucking without slowing down; she said quietly," You fucked me when I was 18 without one; we got our first.' 'Four years after that, you did it again and put our little boy in my belly." She said, "Then you were gone for four years; looks like you're going to have to risk it again." Whispered, "besides, I could not find a condom big enough for 10 inches, baby."

Just then, with all the talking, her discussing her pregnancies, pleasure hit him so fast he groaned, "ahhhh," then popped a creamy load inside her pussy. There was so much cum it splashed all over her thighs. Mike pulled out of her, but it continued to pulsate, shooting all over her titties and belly. Neither took a shower; they fell asleep with him, still simi hard and stuck back inside her pussy.

Mellissa's invitation

The interplanetary jump transport captain sent a message to Dr. Mellissa S Cardoso, Medical Director of the space-ship Enigma, it read. Our research panel would like to discuss your findings dealing with the alien persons you discovered. The National Centre for Scientific Research Paris France requests your appearance at our annual conference. All-expense paid. Please take the subsequent jump transport asap.

The Captain added we have a 24-hour layover before heading back.

Mellissa took the message placing it on her nightstand, looking at the clock, saw it was 0900 Neptune time. She called her daughter Mariana to tell her about the news.

Mariana said, "Mom, you should go. It's a huge honor."

Mellissa said," But I am worried about you and that Meteorite heading here. What if the space fleet is not able to deflect it?"

She replied, "Mother, no offense, but you were gone for over four years. I took care of myself; I will be fine; you do not need to worry about me. Now listen to me and go ahead to your conference, okay, For me? "

"Okay-y-y." She reluctantly said.

Melissa took a jump transport the next day.

Hunting the Commander

Ia'lena knew he was triggering her spring fever; nonetheless, it worked; she now turned into full hunters' mode. She was determined to catch him.

Now she thought, I am not on Zigrida and have no help from my people; it will take all the wit and intuition. So, I know I can use all my abilities, but I know Scott will stay away from men. He knows I will manipulate them; therefore, he will choose to be around females more; I will start there.

When Commander Scott was on planet Zigrida, he was like a fish out of water with the females holding all the cards; now, Ia'lena was as he was. She wanted a hunt, a hunt he was determined to give her.

Now his best guess was she might think he would avoid males since she may have an advantage over them. He took a shuttle traveling up to the spaceport in orbit, repairing the Enigma to hang out there for a minute.

Meanwhile, Ia'lena went to places females hang out the most. She knew her telepathy had little effect, but she could question any male traveling with them. She found an older female shopping while her husband was walking around looking bored. She snuck behind him while his wife was looking at a blouse. Using her telepathy, she asked him if he had seen any dark-looking males while showing him a picture of the Commander to his mind.

He answered, "No, young lady."

Ia'lena went to a food court to get a bite to eat, observing everyone walking by. She asked a few more men without any results when a lady walked over to her.

This lady said, "I saw you looking around. Is there anyone you are looking for, dear?

Ia'lena showed her a picture of Scott playing with the children she carried around with her.

The lady said," No, I have not seen anyone looking like that around here, but isn't he the man who was lost on a planet a few years back?

Ia'lena responded, "Yes."

Then she went on, " I believe the lost ship is getting repaired. Now, if I know, boys are always messing around with their toys or games. Men are no different. It's just their toys cost more," she laughed.

Ia'lena asked the elderly lady," if she would sit down with her and tell her all about these little boys and the things they do."

The lady replied, "Not at all. I would be delighted too."

The elderly lady shared an iced coffee with her, something she never had in her life loving it. After talking to the lady for over an hour, she understood how earth males think a little more. Telling her thank you, she left to check out the repair of the Enigma.

Ia'lena took a Neptune shuttle to the orbiting spaceport.

After she got there stopped to make a call checking in on her children as good mothers do, they were okay.

Ia'lena scanned multiple males' minds; boy, it was hard to filter out anything she thought was worthwhile. She went to the information desk to ask where the ship Enigma was getting repaired; they told her Bay-4 and pointed her to a floor conveyer that would take her there.

While on her way, she sensed a man was going to slap her bottom; she turned just in time to telepathically make him punch himself in his face with a bam. Everyone looked at him, laughing.

She continued to Bay-4

He radioed a repair Bot to come, take him to Bay-2, he boarded, zipping off. Commander Scott was on a high lift overseeing the ship's replacement parts, saw the commotion, and laughed when he spotted Ia'lena. "Oh goodness, how did she find me. He snickered. Then thought there was no way she could smell him from way up here."

Ia'lena asked some of the repair engineers if they saw Commander Scott? Everyone said, "Yes, he is here looking at the new shielding, pointing to the Enigma." She saw a repair bot zipping out fast. "Oh, there you are." She watched as it landed in Bay-2. Ia'lena asked a good man with a humble mind she sensed." to take her to Bay-2," he did.

The Commander took off to a ship docked called the O'banyon; it was empty and had wire mesh he thought reflected radio waves making it safe from telepathy; he made it to the bottom-deck crew quarters. The Commander was very winded from running so fast, but he made it to a place he figured was great to hang out for a while. He thought, "I did not believe she would follow me around males."

Ia'lena was now at Bay-2; looking around, she knew she was close; her woman's intuition was telling her that. She looked, seeing everyone so busy with repair work. However, one ship is sitting there far off in the distance with no one around. She walked towards that craft, picking up the smell of the Commander. She followed this sent to the lower deck, then the crew quarters; she tried using her telepathy, but somehow it was weaker.

She walked back out to the repair manager's office, telepathy ordering a security officer who was the only one around to unlock the door of the lone ship. He did.

The Commander had found a comfortable place and was relaxed watching the latest college football game when he heard a key clicking entering the doorknob. He froze, "Ah," thinking no way she discovered him way down here in a place protected from telepathy.

Ia'lena thanked the young man for letting her in, then ordered him to forget about what he did.

She crept to the second room; she saw Scott saying, "Uh-huh..." Using her telepathy, ordering him to zip down his pants, pull out his black Dick; he did, as you could hear the zipping sound.

"Go get into bed and lay down." she telepathed him; he did, being caught in her will again.

She said," So trying to catch me off guard knowing I am in spring was a Bad Idea." Ia'lena responded, "Ah, this is going to be just how I like it," she pulled her panties down but not off, sitting down on his stiff Dick. She puffed her pheromones for control; it made his 11 inches of dark meat stick straight up, making it look too big for such a small hole. She had read all about how earth males fuck now; she would get nasty.

She said, "Fuck that black dick into this little cunt."

Scott tried to move up, but she was too tight, with only the head popping in.

She reacted, "See what you have done; my pussy is so tight it is ready to snap you off and keep it in for a souvenir." She groaned. Just then, her pussy opened, swallowing his black meat, her butt going down to his abdomen with a thump; she shuttered, having her first climax.

They were both fully clothed as she was hammering his cock. Hopping up and down while at the same time squeezing her pussy muscles. The Zigrida female continued saying, "You better have enough sperm for another set of twins," Rocking back and forth, moving in simi-circles.

Commander Scott said, "Baby, I am sorry."

She replied, "Oh no, it's too late for that; I am sorry stuff." She got off getting on her knees and hands, ordering for him to move behind her and fuck it, hard.

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12