FemBot Malfunction Ch. 01

Story Info
A FemBot may have more control than you want...
2.5k words
4.13
28k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright dear, I'm headed out!" Scarlett yelled up the stairs.

She looked over herself in the hallway mirror and smiled, loving the new pinstriped dress she got for the business trip. Cyrus came down stairs and hugged his adopted mother, with a devious smile to himself.

"If you need anything, just call. And don't throw too big of a party. I don't want to come home to see you hungover trying to clean up the house again." Scarlett said with a smile.

"I won't." Cyrus said giving her one more hug before she walked out the door to the airport.

Cyrus had been looking forward to this for a while. His mother would be gone for just about two months, and he had plenty of plans. Most of which were of, a personal nature. Of course his mother wasn't unfamiliar with this, from how often she caught him in naughty positions and seeing the internet history on the home's WiFi, not to mention Cyrus keeps all of his toys in plain sight. She knew he had a fun two months planned.

Cyrus skipped to his room and hopped onto his king sized bed and grabbed his laptop and began to look through his history for a fun new toy he could buy. On his window sill was a wide range of dildos and vibrators, along with a large selection of rubber pussys. And since his mother was very, very wealthy, Cyrus even had his own card with a large allowance to purchase anything he ever wanted.

He started to look on some Japanese site for a large rubber butt toy, but something even better caught his eye. It was an add for one of the new FemBots. He clicked on the site and began to read about them. Customizable down to the inch, and capable to fulfill any desire. He was sold. He clicked on, 'create doll', and got to work.

After thirty minutes of customizing a doll, he was done. It was seven feet tall, a foot and a half taller than him. Long brown hair, with large green eyes. He gave it J cup breasts and a massive rear with thighs to match. One of the new features he fell in love with was instead having the FemBot be a FutaBot. He designed it's member just how he liked them, ten inches long and base ball sized balls. He looked at the rendered image and grinned and clicked order. Now all he had to do was wait a week, which was rather difficult.

The rest of the week was quite normal for him, go out drinking with friends and party. And after a week, a large box was left in front of the door. Cyrus grinned and wheeled it inside. He pried it open and marveled at the doll laying inside. All it had on was a pair of tight black panties which held it's massive bulge snugly. He grabbed the tablet control device and powered it up. He looked through the tabs and selected "Boot Up". The bots eyes blinked open and it stood up and looked to him.

"Hello Master Cyrus." It said softly.

Cyrus blushed as his mind was already racing with fun ideas. He looked through the settings, wondering where to start until he stopped on the Dom Bot tab. He began to read and he smiled. Cyrus activated it and looked to the bot. It looked down at him and stepped out of the box.

"Are you sure Master Cyrus?" The bot asked.

"Yes. Engage Dom Bot Mode." Cyrus said with a smile.

"As you wish." The bot said turning around and bending forward as it reached into the box.

Cyrus felt his member grow in his jeans as he looked at it's massive rear. He reached out and rubbed it only for her to turn around and smack his hand. She was now holding a collar in her hand and fastened it to Cyrus and clipped a leash to it.

"How long would you like Dom Bot Mode to be active?" The bot asked.

"Umm... How about until morning?" Cyrus said with a grin.

The FutaBot grinned and tugged his leash down, making Cyrus fall to his knees, and letting out a moan. He looked up at her and smiled as his head was rubbed like he was a pet. She turned and walked up stairs, leading Cyrus as he crawled on his hands on knees.

"Where is your bedroom?" The bot asked.

"Right there." Cyrus said with a giggle.

The bot pulled his leash up to her and then slapped his rear firmly.

"You will call me Mistress." It said before guiding him into his bedroom.

The bot easily lifted him off the ground and placed him on the bed and began to disrobe him. Once Cyrus was naked the bot took no time to start rubbing his shaft. He leaned back on the bed and shut his eyes, enjoying his purchase. The bot looked around the room, scanning its surroundings and saw a pink chastity cage on the night stand. It smiled and picked it up. The bot tightened it's grip around the base of his shaft and Cyrus went limp almost instantly and was fitted and locked with the chastity cage.

Cyrus looked up at the bot with wide eyes, not knowing it could do that, but he was happily surprised. The bot had a small compartment open on its side, and then placed the key in it, before shutting it. Cyrus moaned, not knowing how long he would have to be kept in the cage, but smiled eagerly as he watched the bot slide out of it's panties. It's member grew to well over a foot long, much longer than he ordered...

"Umm, pause the DomBot mode please." Cyrus said sitting up slowly. It's member was much larger than any dildo he had ever used before.

"Request denied slave." The bot said pulling at the leash, making Cyrus lunge forward and get onto his hands and knees.

He whimpered as it's firm head was now pressed against his lips. He could feel the warmth radiating off of it, and it smelled like sweet roses. Cyrus looked up at the bot and licked it's head timidly. The bot dribbled out some synthetic precum and Cyrus licked it up. It tasted spectacular. Sweet and fruity. He shut his eyes and began to kiss and lick it's head as he got more accustomed to it. When he was ready, he slowly slid the whole head into his mouth, which kept his jaw stretched out. He looked up at the bot and wiggled his bottom. The bot smiled and rubbed his head.

Cyrus then felt something strange. The head began to expand and got so large he couldn't even slide it out of his mouth. His eyes began to water from the strain and he looked up at the bot with tears trickling down his cheeks. The bot began to dispense cup after cup of the synthetic cum and Cyrus just had to kneel there and take it. It did feel very nice, especially when she continued to rub his head and neck. His eyes shut and he began to gently buck his hips as he got more caroused.

The head began to shrink and the bot then slid it's entire shaft down his throat. His throat had been numbed slightly from the cum so it slid in very easily. He felt the head almost reaching his belly. He then felt the bot continue to leak more and more cum into him. Cyrus moaned around the large member in his mouth but felt his rear get slapped firmly. Once a full gallon had been pumped into him, the bot slid out and made Cyrus lick it clean. Cyrus slumped over and looked up at it weakly.

"Stay here, or there will be consequences." The bot said turning and leaving the room.

Even if Cyrus wanted to leave, he knew he was to tired and full to budge. The bot returned with the smaller box that was shipped with it containing extra accessories. It took out a series of leather cuffs and restraints and began to secure Cyrus to the bed belly down. Once Cyrus was fully secured, the bot turned the lights off, and crawled onto the bed. Cyrus had no idea what the bot was planning.

It lifted him up and slid under him so their fronts were touching. Cyrus let out a yelp when he felt it's pulsing head against his tight hole. It pushed against it and pumped a thicker lube like substance into him. He felt himself relax more and then the bot slid into him entirely. He was pinned to her, ensuring he was stuck there with it's enormous member pulsing strongly inside him, and his face was nestled between it's massive bust.

"I will keep you nice and comfy all night slave. Get some rest." The bot said as it's member began to very subtly vibrate.

Cyrus's mouth gaped open as if he was going to moan out or yell but he just went limp against her. He had enough movement that he could gently rock his hips to get more stimulation, but it wasn't enough for an orgasm. And even worse, it was only 5pm.

Cyrus drifted in and out of sleep for the entire night. And if he was thirsty the bot would feed him the same sweet and fruity liquid from it's breasts. The entire night the bot was very slowly pumping him up with more of it, making his belly look like he was about six months pregnant by the time morning came.

When Cyrus opened his eyes he looked up to see the bot still smiling down at him and rubbing his back. Cyrus bucked his hips as he felt half an orgasm run through him, but it was gone to soon. The bot slid out from under him and removed the restraints. It laid out onto the bed and placed Cyrus in it's lap, and holding him close. Cyrus shut his eyes and smiled, the bot was comforting him so wonderfully after last night.

"Bot... You need a name. Is Elizabeth alright?" Cyrus said sleepily.

"It is an excellent name sir." It said running it's fingers through Cyrus's hair.

"Can you extend the Dom Bot mode?" Cyrus said softly.

"How long sir?"

"Five days please." Cyrus said rubbing his full belly.

The bot smiled and continued to comfort Cyrus. Even a slave needs some rest. They cuddled together for nearly an hour and Cyrus was just putty in it's hands. Elizabeth reached into the box and pulled out some more restraints and started fastening them to his body, and Cyrus just let her control every part of him.

Elizabeth put leather cuffs around his ankles and wrists. She clipped a small chain to his pink chastity cage, then to his ankle cuffs, ensuring he could not stand, or risk pulling to hard. This would keep him hobbled, and on his hands and knees. Elizabeth opened his mouth and slid a large rubber ring gag into it and buckled it behind his head. The bot then put a blindfold over his eyes and fastened it tight.

Cyrus took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Being this helplessly restrained was making him hotter than he had ever been. The bot gave his rear a slight slap making him moan out. He crawled forward and turned around, then trying to find Elizabeth.

When his nose poked into her thigh he giggled through the gag. He felt around until his lips pressed against her firm member.

"Is my pet hungry?" Elizabeth asked as she guided his lips to her head.

Cyrus lowered himself slowly down her shaft. The sweet semen lubed his mouth and throat and made it somewhat numb so he could take it all. Once he was at the base he relaxed and smiled, loving to feel so full. Elizabeth held his head still and began to gently thrust. All Cyrus had to do was lay there and take it. And it was all he could ever want.

For the next four days, Cyrus enjoyed being stimulated in ways he never had been before. And after being blindfolded he didn't even really knew when one day ended or the next began. But by the time the seventh day rolled around, he began to feel something was off. He tried to get Elizabeth's attention but she would just laugh and punish him for speaking out of line. Perhaps he still had another little ways to go...

But he did not... His adopted mother Scarlett saw the extremely high purchase on his card and did some research and found out exactly what he was up to. The hidden cameras in the house showed everything that was happening. And since Scarlett's name was on the purchase, she contacted the company and requested them to transfer the controls to her phone. To punish her naughty and kinky son, she decided to extend the Dom Bot mode until she came back.

After ten days, Cyrus knew something was wrong. He tried to break free from his binds or get Elizabeth's attention, but nothing worked. And he was far to aroused to think of any way to escape. After two long months, Scarlett finally got home. She walked inside and heard moaning from the living room.

"Hello, I'm back." She said walking into the room to see Elizabeth bouncing Cyrus on and off her massive member.

Cyrus was no longer the slim and toned twink he once was. From two months of only being fed the synthetic fruity semen, he had gotten quite large. His hips and rear were the largest, with nearly watermelon sized cheeks and thick thighs to match. His belly was round and plump and about the size of a beach ball. He even had two soft B cup sized breasts and plump pink nipples. His lips were even larger to. Cyrus heard her voice and began to moan and wiggle.

"You can pause Elizabeth and remove his blindfold." She said sitting in her chair.

Cyrus blinked his eyes as he adjusted to the light and moaned, wanting to be free.

"I think you should remain like this. It's practically all you think about." Scarlett said as she watched Elizabeth rub her adopted son's plump body.

Cyrus struggled but corrected his behavior when Elizabeth gave a firm pat to his balls.

"And you're so well behaved now. I think this has been good for you." Scarlett said with a grin. "I met a lovely young man when I was away. He liked the videos of you. And I think you should marry him."

Cyrus whimpered again and tried to speak but it was useless.

"You don't have a say. I've already gotten the papers drafted out. He will be moving here to work at my company in a week. In the mean time I think Elizabeth here needs to make you a little bigger for your wedding night." Scarlett said with a wave of her hand.

Elizabeth put the blindfold back on Cyrus and began to bounce him up and down her shaft. Cyrus went back to moaning helplessly as the bot slowly pumped the liquid into him. But now his heart was beating even harder. Something about the thought of getting married and being a good trophy husband was really turning him on.