Fembots

Story Info
Dominant sexbots. What could possibly go wrong?
1.1k words
4.11
19.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your fault!"

"How do you work that out?"

"You invented the things. Didn't you think something like this might happen?"

"Well no, obviously not."

"And you tried transmitting the predetermined safe word?"

"Yes, That was the first thing I tried after, well, after it became obvious."

"That they were out of control?"

"Well, they were always intended to be autonomous."

"But, and I'm just guessing now, your idea of autonomous didn't include their current behaviour?"

"No of course it didn't."

"But you can't actually over-ride it?"

"Well I didn't think a dominatrix sex bot would really want to be told what to do after the run-time mode was selected. Apart from the safe word over-ride."

"Which doesn't work."

"Well, it certainly doesn't seem to."

"All right, well let's thing about this logically. Did you give them, like a framework to work within, boundaries? Something like a range of kinks to be serviced?"

"Yes. That was definitely a big part of the design criteria."

"OK. So what we need to do is to work out a way we can come at them outside that framework."

"Well, that might be a bit difficult."

"Shh, hang on. I think I heard one of them moving.... No it's OK. Why?"

"Well, there's four of them right? And I wanted to make sure we explore a range of kinks, so each of them have a different set of boundary parameters and..."

"And between them, you think they have the whole range of kinks covered?"

"Well, obviously not the whole range but.."

"Great. So do we know where they are?"

"Sure. I mean, well roughly. This app on my phone keeps track of them gives me position and current activity. Look, that's FB02, she's about 200 metres away. She's programmed for abduction and imprisonment scenarios."

"And activity?"

"Err, the phone says "Data Acquisition Mode". That's what I built in so the AI can learn and adapt to a wider range of kinks -- I mean you know how devious some perverts are. But she is downloading an AWFUL lot of data."

"And does this app of yours give you access to their visual input?"

"What you mean, what they're seeing?"

"Yes. I mean that could give us some clues about how we could get out of here, I'm guessing. I don't want to spend too much longer holed up in this store cupboard."

"Oh, sure. I thought that would be a great way to generate some cash for future research . Fembot POV videos. Neat huh?"

"IF you find a way of stopping them taking over the planet."

"Oh, come on. That's a bit melodramatic. Look let's tune into FB03. She's still in the lab according to this and, oh,..."

"Oh? Oh, she's got back in her case and we can quit worrying?"

"No, not exactly. I just got a shot of Joe. He was still in the lab when we ran out."

"And? Do you want to show me?"

"And, well FB03 was set up for forced feminsationn fantasies and as far as I can see she's put Joe in a dress and a wig, tied him up and put a ball gag on him. Here."

"I can't see anything. Oh hang on she's turning round. Moving across the lab. She's looking across the bench. Now she's turning round. She's looking at herself in the mirror on the wall. I'll say one thing you got the flesh tones and texture really well and she's got the sort of sneering look that would really work for a submissive but, oh... What the hell is that?"

"It's a strap-on. A sort of artificial cock."

"Well, it was hardly going to be a real one, was it, for fuck's sake. Hang on she's moving again. That's Joe isn't it? What's she done to his face? Is that lipstick and eyeliner? The poor sod -- well I'm guessing this isn't his turn on -- he looks really terrified. I can't watch any more of this. What about the others?"

"Well there's FB01. She's a sort of domestic discipline model; foot worship spanking. And FB04 who's programmed for animal play.

"Ah, it looks like FB02 and FB01 are in the same location. They're sharing data by the look of it. Now FB01 has gone out into the corridor. Hang on I'll get visual and audio. Here we go"

"Hi, can you help me?"

"Sure sugar. I've not seen you here before."

"No, I'm new. Working in the lab here."

"Oh, yeah. Gerry's robot girl shop."

"Is that what you call it? Hmm."

"Well, if he's got someone like you working on the project I can't imagine that he'd need a robot. Excuse me, I guess that was rude."

"No that's OK I took it as a, a, a complement. Do you have any kinks? Anything you'd like to try?"

"Not with a robot, thanks. But if you fancy an evening out yourself, any time."

"Who is that? One of the lab technicians?

"I guess so."

"You could come and have a coffee now if you liked? I was just brewing some up in the lab."

"Sounds fun. If you're sure none of those robots is on the loose. I've always thought the project sounded a bit creepy."

"I think you're being prejudiced. They're OK."

"But not a patch on the real thing?"

"Patch? No, not a patch. Come on in."

"I can't see what's happening now. She's walking in front of him back into the lab. Can't see FB02. Hang on what's that noise. That sort of grunting. Wait a minute. She's turning around. Oh right, FB02 has grabbed him. She's got her hand over his mouth. He doesn't seem to be doing much good struggling against her."

"Well no. I mean they are very strong and very damage resistant. We didn't want to have any risk of accidental damage if the play got rough.

"Which I suppose means that any forcible decommissioning is going to be difficult."

"I hadn't really thought about that but, well, yes. But I mean she is supposed to be programmed for abduction and kidnap fantasies, and, oh."

"What's wrong? I mean what's wrong more than is already wrong of course?"

"Well FB01 is tieing him up. She's put cords around his wrists and she's getting a cloth or something to gag him with. She's not suppose to do that. I mean that isn't in her repertoire."

"But it could be if she's been sharing data with FB02, I'm guessing?"

"Well, yes."

"Which means we're in a whole lot more trouble than we thought we were."

"You do have a way of looking at the black side of things."

"OK then let's just look on the bright side. They don't know we're here and we know where they are. So all we have to do is to sit tight and wait until they move off somewhere else. We can spend our time thinking what we're going to say to the board of enquiry. In the mean time is there anyone we can phone?"

"Well I was thinking about that."

"And?"

"And my phone's battery has run out...."