Femboy Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black panties had several white ruffles along the back that were cute and sexy at the same time. I originally planned to wear a fancy bra with ruffles that matched the panties, but I decided to wear a corset instead and see how I did. I just wouldn't lace it very tight. I was getting excited just thinking about the cute and sexy outfit, so I quickly pulled the panties on and tucked my hardening clit away.

I decided to do my make-up again since that let me calm down last night. I decided to keep it pretty simple. I started with the liquid foundation. I wasn't sure if that was better or the powder, but I figured I could experiment with different looks on different shifts.

Once the foundation was nicely blended and I had that smooth even look, I went to the eye shadow. I went with a light pink color. I debated trying to do a darker color and go for the smoky look, but I remembered I was keeping it simple. So, I got the pink covering my eyelid and decided to skip trying eye liner. I needed a lot more practice with eye liner before trying it for my public debut.

I just did a quick pass with mascara. Not really doing things thick, just thick enough to give a little pop. I then put on lipstick. I went with a soft pink shade here. I found the color matched my eye shadow pretty well, so it seemed to tie things together.

I then slid into my corset and did the door knob trick to get it tight. Basically, you tie the strings from the corset off to something sturdy, like a door handle and then walk and lean forward, so your own weight tightens the corset down. I could get my steel-boned corset down really tight that way. This time I got it just tight enough to squish everything in, but not restrict my breathing or anything. I slid my largest falsies into the cup. These were a decent size, giving me about a C cup with the corset. While I love the idea of huge basketball sized tits, however falsies could get pricey, and I wasn't sure how in the way such gigantic breasts would be while working. So, I'd go moderate for now.

I slid on my back-seamed stockings, reveling in the feeling of the sheer material on my smooth skin. I hooked the tops of the stockings to the garter tabs hanging down from the corset and checked that my seams were straight. I admired my form in the mirror and with the exception of my relatively short hair, I looked like a really cute girl.

I grabbed my French maid dress and slipped it on. I struggled for a few minutes to get it zippered in the back, eventually getting it to close up. I wondered again if girls were supposed to be double jointed to get dressed. I squared the neckline so it showed a tease of cleavage. I then put on my long blonde wig, quickly brushing it out, then I looked in the mirror again.

Oh yeah, that was just an amazing feeling. I couldn't believe how good I looked and how good I felt. To be my femme self was just an amazing feeling. Of course, I could also feel it stirring in my clit, so I figured I'd better wrap up and get going, or I'd never get out the door.

I quick wrapped the little white apron around my waist, pinned the white hat to my wig and then grabbed my white gloves. I tucked those into my purse along with my keys, wallet and phone. I then slid on a pair of Mary Janes with a chunky two inch heel. While I wanted to go with some sky high 'fuck me' pumps, I figured I'd better start slow and build up.

I bounded out the door, a spring in my step that reflected my excitement. There was still some nerves, too, but mostly just excitement. The drive over to the restaurant seemed like I was driving in a new world. The buzz I had from being out dressed was pretty intoxicating. I did feel like everyone was staring at me, but after a few minutes I was able to let that go, and just enjoy being out.

I pulled up to the restaurant a little giddy. I popped out of the car and saw a few other girls arriving at the same time.

A cute leggy blonde in a skimpy and sexy pink outfit came bounding up to me, "Are you Shawna?"

I nodded, "I am. You are?"

"I'm Tara Carolina. Everyone is so excited to meet you," she gushed giving me a big hug. She then looked me up and down, "Damn girl! Showing off on the first day? You are too damn cute."

I blushed a little, but I was also taken in with her enthusiasm and excitement. I helped that I was already buzzing from being out, so this was just kicking it up. Even my nervousness was disappearing.

Tara waved to another girl that came over, "Candy! Come meet Shawna."

A dark haired bombshell scurried over and gave me a big hug, "Hey Shawna, welcome! I'm Candy."

I looked over their outfits and Tara was in a very pink, sexy and frilly two piece outfit. The top was a strapless wraparound like a bandeau, the bottom was basically booty shorts, but in ruffled pink. Both pieces were frilly, her blonde hair hanging down loose, framing her bright smile and eyes.

Candy was almost the polar opposite, she had a tight red blouse that highlighted her cleavage paired with a short black skirt that was short enough to show off her stockinged legs, but was just long enough to maintain modesty, barely. Her dark hair was styled and pulled back.

They each took me by the arm and we walked arm-in-arm to the building, their energy filling me up. We came in the door like a tornado. The hostess, Talia, greeted Candy and Tara then, "Who's your new friend?" she asked. Then she looked again, "Wait... is this...?"

Tara nodded, "Meet Shawna, quite a step up from the suit, huh?"

"Oh honey," Talia gushed, "You are super cute." She pulled me in for a hug, too. This was so wild that everyone was so welcoming and friendly. I'd just gotten here and I already felt like one of the girls.

Candy tugged on my arm, "Come on, we'll go meet everyone."

Talia said, "I'll let Don and Sandy know that you're here."

Tara gave me a quick hug, "I'm going to get started on prep stuff. I'll introduce you to the kitchen staff when you come back."

Candy took me around to meet the other girls, there were just a few other girls working. Lunch was apparently a bit lighter than dinner was.

We met Jessica who was also done in a French maid look, Melissa was done up a classic Playboy bunny with ample cleavage and Elizabeth who was looking very regal in a white wedding dress. We also met the bartender who was named Rallie. Rallie was done up in an equestrian riding outfit with full jodhpurs and a riding crop.

Candy then handed me off to Tara who introduced me to the cooks Jack, Mark and Paul. Jack was the sous chef, but the head chef wouldn't be in until dinner, so Jack ran the kitchen for lunch. There was something odd about all the line cooks that I couldn't quite place at first.

"Are all the cooks really short?" I asked Tara, realizing most of them were around my height or shorter, and at 5' 6" I'm not very tall. Not super short, but definitely under average.

Tara leaned in, "All the cooks are F2M."

"Ohhh," I said. "That's kind of a reversal."

Tara just nodded and introduced me to Sandy, "Shawna this is the front of house manager, Sandy."

"Welcome Shawna," Sandy smiled and like everyone else pulled me in for a hug. She looked me up and down, giving me a big smile, "Wow, you really are cute."

"Are you kidding me? I feel like a plain wallflower with how gorgeous all of you ladies are," I shook my head, looking at Tara's super sexy look. Sandy was done is a super sexy all-black ensemble with a knee-length leather skirt, dark blouse and thigh high boots. She looked fierce and powerful, especially with her long dark hair pulled back in a tight ponytail

It was true. All of the girls were super cute, super pretty, super sexy or some combination of all three. Everyone was also really sweet and so welcoming. Like I said, I was the sort of person who never really fit it anywhere, but I really felt like I was vibing with the girls.

Everyone took some time to show me the ropes. Overall it was a pretty simple system and they used a tablet to enter the orders, which really streamlined everything and made it so you only had to carry one item. The check could also be done that way, too.

There were a few rules, but one that everyone hammered home was that any unwanted physical contact by the customers was strictly forbidden. Most of the guys knew that and knew they'd get tossed in a second if they got too frisky. It was also emphasized that there was to be no sex on the premises.

Since I'd waited tables before, I picked up the system pretty quickly. I started out with Sandy taking the tables and me shadowing her, but after lunch was over she had me start taking the tables directly and by the time dinner rolled around, I was flying solo with Sandy just staying close by in case I needed help or had a question.

As dinner rolled around, the rest of the dinner staff arrived. I met Kris who was statuesque and had a kick-ass punk rock look going on. She had a ripped Ramones t-shirt with a black mini-skirt adorned with several pins and lots of belts hanging off to match with her boots. Her hair was in a casually messy type look. There was Samantha who was going for a business look with a skirt suit in gray with a red blouse giving a pop of color and unbuttoned enough to tease some cleavage. Her bob style hair worked with the professional look.

I was amazed at how much fun I was having. The customers were all great, with lots of the guys flirting and offering me their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Melissa said that would happen every night and she always had her pick of guys if she wanted a date... or a booty call... or whatever.

There was definitely a sexy vibe in the air and I was feeling so sexy and powerful as I went on that I started getting seriously aroused. With my hefty tuck I was steady dripping into my panties and they were getting soaked.

Even the other girls were in on the action as the girls all flirted and teased the guys and each other, too. There was no rule on the girls getting frisky and apparently a few of the girls would play up making out with each other. Apparently the guys would really tip heavily with those kinds of shows.

When Tara came up and started kissing me, I almost came in my panties. She left me breathless with just a quick smile and saying, "You taste sweet." She patted my ass and walked away giving me a wink and a smile. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath.

This scene really caused me to test my tuck and a few minutes later I had a problem in that my clit had slipped out my tuck and I was making a pretty heavy tent pole in my panties. Thankfully the flouncy skirts on the dress hid a lot, but I knew I was going to have to get myself under control.

I asked Jessica to cover for me, so I could go to the bathroom. I went into one of the bathrooms, I realized there were multiple bathrooms and all of them were single occupant unisex rooms. It occurred to me with all the gender bending going on here, that was probably a very good idea.

I stepped into the gleaming bathroom which had a toilet, sink and lots of lights around the large mirror. It vaguely occurred to me that would be good for doing make-up. I had just pulled my clit out and was debating how quickly I could jerk off when there was a knock on the door.

"Occupied," I said quickly, but the door opened. Did I not lock it? I couldn't remember I was in such a rush. Sandy came in, closing the door behind her. I definitely heard the click of the lock there. With her in the Domme get-up I was even more excited than I was before.

She stalked over, smiling like the cat that ate the canary. She reached under my skirt and grabbed my clit with her hand, running her nails over my sensitive bits. I just moaned as her nails teased me.

"Having a problem, sissy girl?" she leaned in close, her lips inches from my ear.

My clit throbbed and I could only moan in response.

"Don't worry, it happens to all of us on the first day. We're actually surprised it took you this long," she purred as she wrapped her hands around my shaft and started stroking. "You do want me to help you with this, right?"

I nodded and moaned. She then leaned in and kissed me, this wasn't a fun kiss like Tara's, this was a take-your-breath-away kiss. Though to be fair, Tara's kiss took my breath away, too.

She kissed over to my ear and nibbled on my ear lobe, which just made me throb even more, "Mmmmm," she purred. "Does my sissy girl like that?"

"Oh my, yes," I whispered. I felt like I was going to explode, but she was stroking just slow enough to keep me on the edge.

"I think you mean, 'yes Mistress', right sissy?" she growled, gripping tighter on my clit.

I gasped and blurted, "Yes, Mistress!"

She smiled and looked deep in my eyes, "Oh, good girl."

I throbbed even more, and she said, "Oh does someone like being a good girl?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I squeaked out and she ran her nails over my balls making me really shudder in response.

"Okay, then my good girl, here's how this is going to work, Mistress is going to help you with your 'situation' here and I'm going to stretch your ass out. Then I'm going to suck you off and feed you your sissy cream. You're going to show me your full mouth and swallow like a good slut. Then you're going to kiss the toes of my boots and thank me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, my clit throbbing even harder. I didn't think I could get more aroused than I was, but apparently I was wrong.

Sandy then moved me over to the toilet, sitting on the lid. She pulled me in close, her red lips wrapping around my clit head, her tongue tracing lines of fire over my head and her nails traced over my balls, across my taint and back to my crack. As she took my shaft into her mouth, she slid a greased finger up my asshole. It vaguely occurred to me to wonder where she had lube from, but that thought was gone as her finger slid into me. My head felt like it was going to explode now. She sucked hard and fast, while she pumped her finger in my ass at the same pace she sucked, which gave me this weird feeling like I was fucking myself in the ass.

I wasn't going to last much longer and told her. She took her mouth off long enough to say, "Beg to cum, sissy. Beg your Mistress for permission."

I began begging in seconds, "Please may I cum, Mistress."

"No," she growled between sucks. "Hold back, my little slut Shawna."

"Oh please, Mistress. I'm so close, I can't hold back," I begged.

She picked up her pace which was pushing me even closer, she ordered me, "Be a good girl, and hold back for Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, gripping hard and trying to hold back. I gritted my teeth and was getting past the point of no return.

A moment later, she hissed, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please?" I begged.

She just said, "Now, cum for me, slut."

She kept sucking steadily and in no time, I was groaning with my orgasm. It felt like my clit exploded and as though fireworks were going off in my head. Sandy kept pumping my clit and ass for several moments, milking the orgasm out for much longer. She then held me tight to her as my body shuddered involuntarily.

She stood and pulled me in close, kissing me gently but deeply. Her tongue feeding my cum back into my mouth. Our tongues intertwining with my spending trading between us.

"Show me," she ordered.

I obediently opened my mouth to show the pool of cum on my tongue.

"Good girl," she smiled proudly. "Swallow."

I gulped down the mouthful of jism, the familiar taste of my own juices making me somehow hornier.

"Very good girl," Sandy said. Then she stepped back and pointed down to her boots.

I quickly knelt and kissed the toe of each boot, feeling a surge of excitement as I did so. Was I really ready for this? Whether I was or not, I was enjoying the hell out of this.

"Good girl," she purred. "Stand up." As I stood, she smiled at me. "Did you have fun?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, then we have one more item," she held up a small plastic item. It took me a moment to realize it was a chastity cage. "This will make sure you don't have any more issues during your shifts."

My breath caught my with my excitement. I'd always loved the idea of being a caged sissy, but somehow the idea of it actually happening was both scarier and more exciting than I believed.

Sandy manipulated my bits for a few moments. I wasn't entirely comfortable for parts of it, but then I was swiftly caged up. The click of the lock making me thrill and I squirted a little.

Sandy caught the bit of pre-cum on her finger and held it to my lips. I dutifully sucked it clean.

"Are you ready, girl?" she grinned.

I looked down at my locked up clit, thrilled but also a little scared where this was going.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Just Sandy for now. We'll talk more about the possibility of more 'Mistress' for you later," she then leaned in and kissed me softly. "Now, fix your make-up, we'll cover you for a few more minutes."

Sandy headed out and I moved over to the sink. I washed up, then I realized my make-up was in my purse in the back. I just cleaned up as best I could and hoped I didn't have that 'freshly fucked' look. I was pretty sure I was failing miserably.

I took a deep breath and headed back out to the floor. It took me a few minutes to get back in the right head space, but once I got going, I was back on. I was definitely able to focus much more, though there was a subtle feeling of being horny underneath everything.

Samantha pulled me aside at one point, "The girls all want to take you out after the shift to celebrate your first day. You're probably going to be sore and tired, so we'll keep it quick. What do you think?"

"Absolutely! You girls are the best," I said. Samantha pulled me in and hugged me.

"Do you have something else to wear?" she asked. "Most of us bring another outfit to change into."

I shook my head, "Nope, I didn't even think about it."

"Yeah, I figured," she said. "Talk with Rallie. She always seems to have a dozen outfits at any time and I think you're about her size."

The next time I was over at the bar picking up an order, I said, "Rallie, apparently the girls all want to go out after work. Do you have something I could change into after work?"

Rallie looked me up and down, smiling big, "Yeah, I have a little black dress that should fit you. Its pretty slinky, but its a great dress."

"You are awesome, thanks girl!" I smiled and bounded away. I couldn't believe how awesome this night was.

The shift wrapped up, I was cut a little early to give me extra time to learn what side work I needed to do and how to fully check out. I was amazed that I pulled down several hundred dollars in tips and it was my first night. I forgot you could actually make some decent money as a server. Since a lot was done digitally, there was very little cash I actually handled which helped make things easier at the end of the night.

Once I was done, I found a shiny black dress hanging in the back with a note that just said "For Shawna. Enjoy! Rallie."

I looked at the dress, trying to figure out why it was so shiny. I ran my hand over the smooth material and realized it was PVC, or maybe patent leather? Either way it was a really nice dress. It was also going to be pretty sexy.

I slipped into the small storage area in the back that the girls apparently used as a changing area. I slipped off my maid's dress and slid into the slinky black dress. This dress was magical. I felt so powerful and sexy in this dress. I applied some more make-up in one of the two well-lit mirrors in the space. Melissa and Samantha came in a few minutes later.

Melissa whistled, "Damn girl! You looking to break some hearts?"

I smiled and laughed, "Its Rallie's she letting me borrow it."

"Then do yourself a favor and get one of your own, because this look works on you. You mind if we get changed?" Melissa asked, she was already taking her bunny ears and the wrist cuffs off.