Femboy Sailors Pt. 05

Story Info
Femboys are whored in a foreign brothel.
3.7k words
4.61
5.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the girls woke up and one of the Trinh doctors came in as they were eating breakfast.

"Good morning. You did quite well last night. You all satisfied at least 10 men each." he beamed "The General has decided you are prepared enough to be whores in his club. The plane will arrive in a few hours. Good luck girls."

They finished eating then went back to their rooms to gather their things.

The van arrived and the girls filed out and loaded into it with their things. The driver looked them over as they entered remembering how they looked on arrival, His mind went over the boys he had just dropped off at the front of the clinic. The little blond dutch boy, the two slender french boys, the short dark skinned Arab boy the young Native American boy with his high cheek bones and proud walk and the short fat German boy. He thought it would pleasing to see how they looked after their transformations.

The girls were soon on the plane with their baggage stowed and they were enroute back to Japan. As the plane flew the girls got drinks and had snacks, The talked among themselves excited to be returning to open the General's new club. As the plane landed they could see a large limo parked by the runway. The plane taxied up next to it and the pilot came back opening the cabin door for them. The girls picked up their bags and got off the plane. The owner came towards the plane with a broad smile as the girls unloaded from the plane.

"Hello girls you all look wonderful the General will be so pleased." he said as he guided them into the limo. "The General has had the redecorated he wants it to be the ultimate fantasy club. He hopes it will bring guests from throughout the world,"

The limo moved off and soon was at the club. As the chauffeur opened the door the owner stepped out and waited for the girls to follow him. "The General wants to see you all he is waiting in his office." the owner said as he led them in.

As they entered the building all were surprised at the changes. Inside they entered into a large room with Grecian pillars around the walls and white walls that appeared to be white granite. It looked like the hall of an giant ancient structure. Leading them to the end of the room an entrance opened as they approached leading into a darkened space that looked like a cave. The floor sloped down until a narrow passage led into a dimly lit room with a bar along one wall tables surrounding a dance floor and a wide circular staircase leading upstairs.

He led them up the stairs as they came to the second floor he led them down a wide hall way. "These will be your rooms each has been made up special for you. Please place your things inside then we shall go see the General." As they went down the hall he pointed out their rooms. Each went inside and dropped off her bag before rejoining the Owner in the hall.

He led them down the hall past a number of other rooms to an elevator. They crowded in the elevator and the Owner took them upstairs. As the elevator opened he led them down the hall to a large ornate golden door. Opening the door they opened into a large wooden desk behind which sat a Japanese girl in a kimono her massive tits showed she was a femboy.

As they entered the secretary stood bowing deeply "He awaits you sir." she said in a husky voice.

The General was behind his desk as the Owner entered. "I have the girls outside to see you General."

"Excellent the cosmologist is here so lets see what needs done."

They stepped into the outer office. A well manicured woman leaned on the secretary's desk as they came out.

Walking up to the he looked each over "Rosie I would like you to have more of a vampire look Can you do that Mrs Park." Mrs Park jotted some notes on a sheet and nodded to him.

Coming to Sammi he smiled "The doctor did very good with you we want you looking like a cheer leader and he has done well with that but I want more of a henti look for you I think if we color your cheeks a bit you will be perfect."

"Kathy you need a bit more color to give you the bimbo slut look we want." As he went past each he gave Mrs Park instructions on what he wanted. Finishing up he then turned to the girls smiling and said "I have a few more girls who should be joining us next week then we shall be ready to open. I expect it shall be quite spectacular having a kinky femboy club with non-Asian girls."

Him and the owner went back into his office leaving them with the secretary and Mrs Park. "Rosie I will start with you come with me." she said "I will come get each of you when I am ready for you.".

Taking Rosie by the arm she led her down the hall. They entered a room with a large exam table and a cart loaded with equipment. "Please undress and lay down." Mrs Park instructed.

Rosie undressed and got on the table. Mrs Park looked her over and explained "With lasers we will change your coloration and give you the look the General wants. I must take care with your bat wings but I think I can make them more striking. "

She started working on Rosie first lightening her skin giving her a very pale look then she worked on her face When she finished she had Rosie stand in front of a mirror. Rosie was surprised at the change her skin was very pale almost white her eyes were lined with dark shadow and reddened her cheeks giving her a haunting look very much like a vampire.

Next Mrs Park brought Charlize up. She darkened her skin then tinted her cheeks. Standing before the mirror Charlize thought she looked like a sexy black anima street whore.

After reworking all the girls the General went down to their rooms to look them over again with the owner. They all looked like live anime girls stepped out of a henti movie.

"Alright girls lets go down stairs and look at the club." the General announced calling them from their rooms.

The girls gathered in the hall and followed the General and the Owner down stairs. At the bottom of the stairs

The Owner turned and spoke to the girls . "This room will be to entertain guests we will want men to buy drinks here either for you or themselves. Also we will put on shows here. Now lets go to the next room."

As they entered the Owner reached to a switch on the wall turning up the lights. The lights revealed hidden in the darkness shackles along the walls and from the ceiling along with bondage devices hidden in the darkness.

"Now you may use this area for those who desire the equipment we have here." the Owner explained. "or some men may not want to go up to your rooms."

Leading them into the next the room he stood between the pillars "This is the grand hall if you are not on stage or with a man you shall be here on display to men coming in they may approach you and ask you to go with them for sex. Your task is to get them to spend as much money as possible. This means dancing with them getting them to buy drinks and fuck you." the Owner explained "we have set up means to track their spending so you will not have to negotiate with them or collect money from them."

"Your whores. All you need to do is catch their cum!" The General told them. "Any questions? I have several other girls will who be joining you soon. This will be the ultimate fantasy whore house and will draw clients from among the wealthiest men through out the world."

"We have a dance instructor who will be working with you to get your moves down so that you can dance and perform on stage for the crowd." the Owner explained "Let me introduce you to Kitty."

A short girl with black hair hanging to below her ass stepped onto the stage she had kitty ears atop her head and whiskers tattooed on her cheeks around her neck was a pink leather collar with Kitty stamped on it and a small bell on the front, just above her ass was implanted a long black tail.

"Kitty will be helping you with your performances and she will be whoring with you." The General announced "So you will be working with her for a few days until the others arrive and then we shall open up."

The General then left the stage and Kitty took center stage. "Alright girls lets get up here and we can start training you to be the sluttiest dancers anyone has ever seen." Kitty said in a cheerful voice.

The girls all got on stage and Kitty lined them with up with Charlize in the center as the tallest with them arranged on either side of her by height. She started them off doing a kick dance arms around each other kicking their legs high in the air showing off their legs. It took some time for them to get synchronized but after a couple hours work they were doing a very sexy show.

She next had them practice twerking until she was satisfied with their performance. After long hours of dance practice the Owner came and took them upstairs to eat. After dinner they were brought back to the stage.

"OK girls we shall work on sex shows this evening." Kitty announced. Going to center stage she pushed a large machine onto the stage. "This is a fuck machine. Men will love watching you on this."

Kitty attached a large dildo to a bar protruding from the machine. She knelt on a chair in front of the machine and guided the dildo into her. The dildo started moving in and out fucking her. Her face was very expressive as the dildo fucked her with her eyes wide and her mouth dropping open showing a face of pleasure. As the machine fucked her she moaned and squealed in pleasure and shrieked out "FUCK ME".As the machine started pumping her faster. After several minutes the machine stopped and she got off the chair standing up.

"You need to give them a show. Show them you love being fucked and love them watching you." Kitty explained. "Now you will each come up and practice this. We will start with Charlize"

Charlize came on stage and raised her skirt then knelt on the chair. She guided the dildo into her ass and Kitty started the machine. As it started fucking her Charlize closed her eyes.

"No no no they must see your eyes" Kitty shrieked.

Charlize was on the machine for over an hour until Kitty was satisfied with her performance. Each was brought up and put on the machine until Kitty was satisfied with their performance. "It is important that they see you and they must believe you are enjoying what is happening to you. And that you like them watching whatever it may be." Kitty explained.

"Now we will learn pole dancing men love this and want you to show a lot of tits and ass."

Poles appeared on the stage rising from the floor. "Each of you get on a pole and I will start some music." Kitty instructed.

The music started playing a loud rock music blaring from speakers. Kitty went to a pole and started swinging around it holding with one hand. Grabbing it with her other hand she swung herself around the pole lifting her feet off the floor. Then coming down she reached up pulling herself up the pole then sliding down to the floor and removing her top exposing her tits. She swung around the pole again and then shinnied up the pole and slide back down losing her skirt as she came down. She continued dancing on the pole sliding the pole between her tits.

"Alright girls lets get to it and show me what you can do." Kitty cried out.

The girls got on their poles and started trying to perform. Kitty went from girl to girl giving instructions. The girls practiced on the poles for the rest of the day until they were all exhausted.

The next day they practiced on the poles more until they were all skilled pole dancers. Then they trained on giving lap dances. After a week of dance practice the new girls came in. All had been transformed.

The Dutch femboy was now called Annie with curly blond hair and huge 38DD tits she had fat red lips that formed into an O. Her ass was now a fat bubble butt. She was dressed in a white apron that ended above her knees and black top with a frilly white front.

The two French femboys had been transformed with silver hair hanging to their shoulders and tall pointed ears poking through their hair. Both had faces that looked elfish they had small tits about 34B. Both were dressed in sheer silver gowns with slits over the legs to their waist.

The Arab femboy was now known as Ezra. She had a ring through her nose with big tits and ass. She was dressed in a hijab that was cut short barely covering her ass.

The Native American femboy, she was now known as Cock slut, had black hair parted in the middle hanging to her waist. She was given huge tits and ass and was dressed in a tan breech cloth with a tan cloth strip wrapped around just covering her nipples and a head band with one large feather.

The German femboy had her skin colored white with black spots mottled on her. She now had 40D tits with long nipples. Her feet were altered into something looking like hooves. She had been remade as a hucow. Around her neck was a small chain with a large cow bell attached. She was now called Bessie.

Three more femboys were brought to the club by the Owner. These 3 were very short boys who had been made over to look like sailor scouts.

The General came down and examined the new boys. "The doctor did an excellent job." said the General "Have Kitty work on getting them ready and we shall open this week. Send invites to our special clients."

Two nights later the girls were assembled in the front room. They were standing around the pillars on display. Men started arriving. Ezra was in her Hijab and Nina was dressed as a slutty nun. A group of 6 Arab men came in. The men walked through the room looking at the girls then coming back to Nina and Ezra.

"Come" one of them said leading them into the building. They followed the men into the barroom. The men sat at a large round table "Get under the table sluts." one man ordered them. Crawling under the table Nina and Ezra saw the men had opened their robes exposing their cocks. "Suck bitches". Both started sucking dicks on the men.

Cock slut was approached by three older men. One man was running his hand up her thigh while another had his hand on her ass. The third man grabbed her and pulled her face to his and gave her a big kiss on the lips his tongue probing her mouth.

"We can have fun with this slut!" one man said "Come with us." They led her into the cave and found restraints hanging from the ceiling. Grabbing her arms they pulled her arms up and tied them above her head. They removed her top and pulled down her breech cloth leaving her naked.

Reaching onto a table clamps were picked up and then placed on her nipples and tightened causing her to gasp in pain. Another man picked up a leather strap and snapped it once behind her. Then raising it up and snapped it across her ass. She screamed as the strap hit her. The men smiled seeing the red stripe raised on her ass by the strap.

They reached up pulling on the clamps on her nipples. The strap was brought across her ass raising another stripe.

The men chuckled at her screams. One stepped up behind her and lined his cock up with her ass. He brutally slammed his cock in her fucking her deep. He grabbed her hips holding her tightly he fucked her hard causing her to gasp and moan. "Do you like that? You like being fucked slut?" they asked her.

She moaned a "Yes" as the cock slammed in her.

Ezra and Nina sucked cocks under the table. As a man came in Nina's mouth the man's hands held her head down on his cock shooting deep in her throat Ezra was grabbed by her hair and passed to another man whose cock was forced in her mouth.

Sammi was leaning against a pillar as a Japanese man approached her. The man reached up squeezing her tits. "Nice tits bitch." the man said.

Sammi giggled "Thank you sir I like my titties fucked." T

The man took her by the arm "Take me to your room."

Sammi led the man through the bar and up stairs to her room. As they walked the man had one hand on her ass squeezing it.

Another man approached Charlize with a big smile "I want to fuck that big black ass."

"Well sweetie lets go to my room." she said leading him to her room.

As they went up the stairs the man had a hand gripping her ass. "I'm gonna fuck this fat ass hard bitch" he said.

When they got to her room the man grabbed her arm and reached up ripping her dress off. Pushing her onto the bed he reached around grabbing her tits and squeezing them hard. His other hand reached down and slapped her ass. "Suck my cock bitch, use those big lips." he pushed his cock to her lips and she quickly put her lips around the cock as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face onto him. His cock entered her mouth, "Use that tongue bitch." he whispered harshly.

Charlize felt the man's hands gripping her hair pulling her face onto his cock which he rammed deep into her throat and started fucking her mouth. She breathed deeply through her nose as the man's cock fucked her lips. She felt his cum shooting in her mouth as the man held his cock deep in her mouth.

After he came the man placed a hand on the back of her head forcing her to keep the cock in her mouth. "Suck me hard again bitch I am going to fuck that black ass."

She played her tongue over the cock in her mouth feeling it grow in her mouth as she licked the cum off it. Finally she felt the cock grow hard in her mouth and the man pulled it from her lips.

"Slut get that face on the bed and your ass in the air so I can fuck you." he barked.

She rolled onto all fours lowering her face to the bed with her big round ass pushed up for the man.Grabbing her ankles he drew her to the edge of the bed as he stood on the floor behind her. He slapped her ass causing her to gasp in surprise as he rubbed lube onto his cock and squirted some around rosebud working a finger into her in preparation.

Suddenly he pushed his cock head against her hole roughly fucking it into her. As the man worked his cock in her he gripped her hips forcing his cock in her. "Yeah you have a tight fat ass" he said in a breathy tone. He worked his cock all the way in her then slowly started pulling it out.

Slapping her ass he barked "Move that ass bitch" as he fucked back into her. She pushed her ass back onto the man's cock as he started fucking her hard. He reached around squeezing her tits using them to pull himself into her ass until he shot a big load in her. He let his cock spurt in her ass as slumped over her before pulling his cock from her ass stepping back and getting dressed.

"Your a good fuck and a great cock sucker whore I'll be back for more of the big ass." he said as he left.

Charlize got up wiped herself down at the sink then redressed and went back downstairs still feeling the man's cum in her ass.

As they entered her room the man with Sammi reached up with both hands and squeezed her tits pinching her nipples between his fingers. "White sissies are made to be used by Japanese men" he whispered in her ear.

Ripping her blouse over her head he exposed her tits. "On your knees slut" The man ordered pushing her down by her shoulders. As she dropped to her knees the man pulled his cock out. Stepping towards her he slapped her tits with his cock. "Hold those titties up so I can fuck them" He barked.

She placed her tits around his cock.

"Milk that cock with your titties slut"

She held her tits around the cock rubbing them up and down on the man's cock as he pushed her head down to the cock which she licked as it appeared between her tits. To soon it seemed the cock exploded covering her face with cum.

"You look good covered in cum bitch." the man smiled evilly as he zipped his pants and left.

After the last man had left for the night and the brothel closed Kitty had the gurls all sit on the ball room.

"Well this was a good night we made a lot of money. I hope you all like being whores. Now go rest up we have another day tomorrow"

12