Femdom Beach Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
We go bikini shopping to find a matching set.
760 words
4.14
15.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping trip.

We were looking through a whole lot of bikinis. Finding the perfect ones for us to go matching to the beach. You had final say on what we would be wearing but first I had to go around and pick out 5 sets that I thought would look great on us.

You had a few rules that I would be punished for if I didnt meet. You obviously had to like it, it had to be in a colour or pattern you would wear and most importantly had to show off that i had a chastity cage beneath it. If it hid my cage we definitely wouldn't be getting that one and I would be severely punished for trying to hide the fact that you owned me.

An employee saw us looking through and came over to offer us assistance. "How can I help today?"

I was a little bit nervous but you jumped in, "My boyfriend is just picking us out some bikinis to try on so we can match."

"You want to wear matching bikinis?" She was a bit shocked by the statement at first but quickly recovered, "Oh okay if thats the case maybe you should be looking over here where the bottom piece is a bit bigger to hide any bulge?"

You instantly shut that down, "The bulge won't be an issue he likes to show off his sluttiness."

"Ma'am I should be fine picking them out, I wont need any assistance with choosing but I dont know exactly what size I should be trying on myself."

She helped me size myself up quickly so when trying them on I would have a better shot at fitting perfectly. She was quite helpful. You were giggling at the whole spectacle.

When I picked out the five you looked over the designs and wear satisfied enough to try them on. So we went to the change rooms. This was a light blue super slutty piece that I knew you would enjoy. You looked incredible. If the staff member wasn't right there i would have wanted to eat you out in the store. I looked super slutty but matching with you was cute and you could definitely see i was in chastity. You pulled your strapon out of your bag so I helped you put it on. You wanted to see how the bikini looked when you had it on. The staff members eyes went wide, you definitely weren't hiding what kind of relationship this was. You got me on my knees to look into the mirror with you and see how it looked. We continued to try on the different designs until we got to the last one.

A bright pink bikini, it was tiny. They had barely used any material when making these.

You held it up and said, "You sure? If we try it on you know i can pick it and you'll really have to wear it in public."

I stayed strong and nodded. You giggled and we put them on. I had a bit of trouble positioning them so my chastity cage was covered. It barely covered the thing and definitely didn't hide that i was wearing it. If we went in the water at the beach one wave and I would be exposed. I figured that would happen with any of the choices so I wasn't too worried I would just have to cover up before heading back to shore.

For you it left nothing to the imagination. You looked so sexy. We were basically naked in the store. "Wow you really do want us to be slutty," you said while looking at us in the mirror. You put the strapon on again and I got on my knees. You were happy with this choice. Your exhibitionist side was loving how this would look walking down the beach.

I was starting to regret picking this one. If I didn't you probably would have picked the first one and i would have at least felt like I was wearing clothes but then again I could see you smiling more at this choice so I had to swallow my pride and show that this choice was about your happiness.

"What one did you like the most?"

"The last one goddess."

"Slut," you giggled

"It was the best for us miss. It shows off how hot you are while leaving nothing to the imagination for both of us."

"Good boy. If you had said any of the other ones I would have punished you."