Femdom Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
More adventures from our kinky couple.
6.8k words
4.09
7.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapter continues the kinky escapades between a domme and her submissive. It does include one brief scene of some sexy touching between two submissive males as well as a section from the female dominant's POV. Suggest you read Chapter one and/or five of this series for context. Hope you enjoy it.

It was early Saturday evening as I pulled into my domme's condo. To say I had trepidations about the planned agenda that night was an understatement. Jie and her bisexual sub Ricardo would be arriving shortly after me, there would be more play between he and I, and per my domme, it was going to edgier. She had declined when asked to provide details.

I stripped naked as I entered my domme's kitchen and she quickly spanked me over a chair with the slapper. "We need to get you in a more submissive mindset and get your lovely cheeks red and striped, ready for our guests." As she unclipped me, she admired her handiwork. "Much better my girly boy. Get a glass of wine for me and an IPA for yourself and meet me in the bedroom."

She had my usual feminine items of clothing on her bed. "Please don your girly boy wear (it included nipple jewelry, three inch heeled sandals, and lacy panties and thigh-high tights), and then we have a few extra touches to add to your look." She stood in front of me as I leaned against her bedroom chest and applied lip gloss and light blue eyeliner "to match your blue eyes my subetta".

My sexy girlfriend, by contrast, wore her comfortable tight black leggings and a long sleeved white tee, sans bra, without makeup. "Go ahead and relax here and drink some beer, you look nervous. And eat part of your Cialis pill please! They will be here soon. I'll be in the living room getting things ready."

I gazed at the large mirror over the bed chest at the makeup on my face and shook my head incredulously. I looked very feminine, uncomfortably so. I was not homophobic and didn't mind a little girly wear and good natured teasing. This was well beyond that. To wear it in front of three other people, including Ricardo, would be humiliating. Yet I was so far along in my submission, it did not occur to me to put an end to the whole thing and just exit her condo.

I gulped down my beer as our guests arrived, with my domme calling for me to come out and greet them. As I strolled out in my heels and outfit, she and Miss Jie were seating themselves on the leather couch, each with a glass of wine. Ricardo remained standing on the other side of the coffee table; he looked rather dapper in a tight fitting pair of jeans that highlighted his package, and a long sleeve button down shirt, with two buttons opened to display the top of his chest (and rather manly dark chest hair). I glanced away quickly so as to not draw attention.

"My, your subby boy looks especially girly tonight, and I see he's added some makeup to complete his outfit. What do you think Ricardo?" I was directed to model my outfit for him, strolling around in my heels, makeup and the rest of it, allowing him to view me from all angles.

"Sexy, yes Ricardo?"

"Yes Mistress, he looks hot. I like the makeup too."

"Yes, I thought it would be a nice touch for him to wear that for us, and especially you," my domme added.

"Okay Roberto," Miss Jie interjected, "please greet your fellow submissive with a kiss, and this time not just a peck!"

"Yes Miss." He strode to me, and kissed me on the lips, first lightly, then pressing his tongue inward. I gulped and, knowing that I had been warned there was to be some edgy play, opened my mouth, and we briefly kissed, our tongues playing. This was a first for me, and it was awkward, as was the whole scene. I was already blushing.

"My, that was sexy, my girly boy." My domme grinned and shared a knowing look with her compatriot in kink.

" So Ricardo, is he a good kisser?"

"It was sexy, my Mistress, but he was a little nervous, I think."

"Hmm, well please sit with us on the couch while our subetta serves us!"

And I served everyone cheese and crackers and a beer for Ricardo, and finished my own beer. I was managing pretty well despite my three inch heeled sandals. After some chat mostly between the two women, Ricardo was sent to the guest bedroom to change. Upon returning, he was wearing only a pair of light blue panties, his bulge prominently displayed.

"Mmm, he looks so manly, his rather large, um, unit, barely covered, and that sexy chest hair, I'm liking it Jie."

"Unlike your sub, with his hairless torso and those gold chains attached to his nipples!"

"Yes, they make a nice couple, don't you think?""

"Indeed they do. Ricardo please stand directly behind our girly boy," Jie directed, "and place your arms around his core. And subetta, please keep hands at your sides."

My domme spoke next. I did not know what was coming, but surmised it was the moment of truth. My stomach in knots, I gazed downward towards the floor, anxiously waiting for what was next.

"Please remove your little panties my subby." Having done so, she was quick to tease. Hmm, I see his sex has a bit of tumescence. Okay Ricardo, if you would like, please lightly touch my sub's torso, grazing upward toward his chest and nipples, and pull on his nipple jewelry for a few moments."

I closed my eyes and attempted to play along. Ricardo's touches were sensual, and when he suggestively pulled on the chain attached to my nipples, I felt a jolt of pleasure. I reflexively groaned as he unclipped the jewelry, and pinched my right, then left nipple.

"Mmm, very sexy Ricardo, please now caress his buttocks all nice, and trace down his buttcrack with your fingertips."

This was a bit much, but perhaps because he was bisexual, his touches were soft, much like a woman's. As I felt his fingers lightly rubbing down my butt crease to my rosebud, it felt good, and my cock grew, now partially erect.

"Mmm, I see subetta is enjoying this, his cock is showing some tumescence Jie! What should be next?"

She did not pause. "Rub his butthole all nice Ricardo, then slowly move your hands around his core to outline his cock and balls." He followed her instruction, fingering my anal bud before removing his hands and placing them around my man parts, his fingers lightly brushing the side of my balls.

"Lovely Ricardo, now please move one of your hands above to his stomach, then graze downward over his cock and balls, touching and caressing them lightly. Be gentle, this is a first for him."

"Yes Mistress, I understand." I closed my eyes, and tried to experience it. His touches were indeed sensual, and to my surprise, my cock grew further under his caresses. My sex was nearly hard, though the scene remained intensely embarrassing to me, my cheeks and neck flushed.

"Okay Ricardo, that's enough."

"Seems you enjoyed that my subetta, yes?" my domme questioned teasingly.

"It was sensual, but also embarrassing. I tried not to fight it."

"Hmm, okay but your nearly erect cock doesn't lie my girly boy. Maybe secretly a gay boy? What say you, Jie?"

"Yes, his cock tells us all we need to know, he clearly loved it!" she exulted. "Very telling, he's just our gay femboy. Maybe a repeat performance for Meilin? Let's talk!"

"Okay," my domme interjected, "my subetta, you may retreat to the kitchen to calm yourself down."

*****

It was late the next morning as I drove to my domme's for our Sunday get together. There was mercifully no further intimate touching the prior evening with Ricardo, though we were briefly paddled while each wearing butt plugs. I was confused by my response to Ricardo's caresses to my unit. Mentally, emotionally, it was unwanted and embarrassing, but my cock was nearly hard and told a different story. As long as this kind of admittedly gay play did not undermine my sense of my identity sexually, I was going to live with it, and the inevitable teasing that came with it.

After stripping nude as required in her kitchen, I announced myself and found her in her bedroom brushing out her shoulder length black hair, with a towel wrapped around her waist, her perky breasts clothing free. "Slept in late this morning, just got around to taking a shower my girly boy. Can you please get me a coffee with milk and meet me on the couch?" A few minutes later, she joined me, wearing her cotton black leggings and long sleeved white tee. We kissed and chatted about her schedule later (prep for a Monday work meeting) as she sipped her coffee.

Switching into domme mode, she began rubbing my chest, then my sex, and it had the expected response. "Mmm, glad to see my girly boy is still interested in me, after last night, well... it seems you have a bit of a gay boy streak, though I noticed your demeanor was anxious, yes?"

"Yes, I did that at your request, remember?"

"Yes, I know you're not gay my sub, though maybe your cock is! Just teasing."

"Ha, Ha." I leaned over and we kissed again, tongues playing.

She sat up. "Maybe more of that later, we'll see. For now, please get out the restraining straps and let's get a straight back chair moved away from the dining table. I've got to get a few items from the bedroom."

I could not help but notice she held both silicone paddles as she returned. "Welcome to Submission Sunday! Okay kneel before me and demonstrate your loyalty," she commanded, her voice stern. I did so and kissed the base of her foot and large toe while she stood over me. "That's my good boy, thank you, please stand and lean over the back of the chair while I restrain you. It's time for a bare bottom special, with a twist. Today we're going to start with our small but firm paddle to get your cheeks warmed up before we move to the heftier, more sizable silicone one!"

She didn't hesitate before meting out my spankings.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! And there were a few more, these were strong, hardly warm ups.

"Lovely, my girly boy, your glutes are showing some color. Now for a visit from the heftier large paddle, you're familiar with it."

"Mmph," Thump, Thump! "Mmph," Thump,Thump!

"Owwwww, fuck! How about a little easier." I was reflexively yelping, squirming and moving my feet after her whacks. These spanks were heavy, intense, and she did not let up, grunting as she carried on, issuing perhaps six more before pausing.

"That is a workout with that bigger paddle. Taking a pause here to check my work. Your backside is reddish with some lovely marks! I know it must smart a little."

The heftier paddle generated pain that penetrated deep into the tissue of my buttocks. "Yes, of course it hurts my domme."

"Hmm, but you're no rookie." Standing close behind me, she whispered in my ear. "Let me help you forget your sore butt...mmm," and she reached under my core and began fondling my balls, then cock, softly, rubbing and stroking it as it grew in her hand. "Okay resuming."

"Mmph," Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Uhhnnngggggh, Jesus, please, some easier ones now!"

"Love when you plead and whine like that, sounding so desperate. It gets my girl parts all tingling and wet." And she promptly stepped behind me and clasped the base of my balls, before tugging down.

"Is this reminding you that I'm in charge?"

"Ummph, yes my domme."

"Not good enough." She tugged again on my nut sack, yanking them down while clasping tightly.

"Ugggghh!" Grimacing, I felt a sudden surge of pain in my groin.

"Tell me who is in charge, my little pet."

"You're in charge of me, my domme! I will please you today, you'll see."

"That's better. And I'm going to hold you to that. Starting again, sir." And she issued perhaps six more intense strikes on my now very sore cheeks, the sound of each smack ringing out.

"Unnnnnnhh! Are you finished? Please!"

"Yes, let me get some ice and I'll meet you in my boudoir."

As I carefully lay on her bed on my stomach, she calmed down my nether cheeks (mentioning they were red with some purple splotches,) with a frozen veggie bag, while I swallowed a tablet for any lingering pain and drank some water.

"Okay my sub, please roll over on your back and put your right arm out toward the corner of my bed." She quickly restrained me to the corner with the clips, then efficiently placed cuffs on my ankles and attached them to opposing sides at the other end of the bed. Stepping out of her clothes, she climbed up on top of me, reaching behind a pillow and found the Japanese nipple clamps. These were spring loaded, connected by a chain extending perhaps nine or ten inches. She quickly attached them to my nipples, with the extra chain falling below on my chest.

"Uhhh, haven't had those on in a while."

She grinned. "I see they got your attention. And how about when I tug on them like this," she smirked. Pulling down on the chain, the effect was to apply further tension on my straining and aching nipples.

"Please, that's a lot of pressure there."

"Hmm, I like these clamps. They open up new options for punishment when you're bad, my subby. Okay, enough about that, now for the main event." And she moved astride my upper chest, with her hips on either side of my face. Scooting her core forward, she stopped with her vulva inches from my mouth. "Use your unclipped arm to get my attention if I somehow impair your ability to breathe my sub.

"My pussy is worked up by my paddling of your behind and needs some attention my girly boy, please begin your worship!" And she lowered her labia onto my mouth and waiting tongue, slowly moving her soaking wet girl parts from the bottom of her crease to her special nub, moving deliberately over my chin, mouth and nose, pleasuring herself on me. I licked her feverishly, and it was not long before she was uttering her sex noises. Finally, she put the full weight of her core on my lower face and rocked back and forth, riding me.

"That's so good, fuck my pussy with your tongue my sub!" As I did so, she lifted her weight slightly forward, enough so I could focus on her clit. "Oh my, mmph," and I could feel her core stiffening, building toward her climax as I licked and sucked her aroused nubbin. With her girl juices spilling in my mouth and over my chin and down, it was not long before she bucked her hips. "Uhhhnn, fuck, feels so good," she uttered, her core shuddering on my face. As her orgasm subsided, she rolled off me and lay back on a pillow, grinning. "Mmm, such a talented tongue you have. We need to do that more often!"

I found myself wanting to lean over and kiss her, but with three of my four appendages restrained to the bed corners, I was unable to do much, other than talk. "Glad you found that yummy my domme! Umm, can you please unclip the clamps, the pressure on my nipples is becoming intense, " I pleaded in desperation.

After a few minutes, she rolled on her side, then sat up cross legged, facing me. "Oh, poor baby. I like you all tied down like this my little sub. The better to tease and torment you." And she began caressing my balls with her right hand, while tugging gently on the clamps.

"Owwwww, they're very tender, can you please take the clamps off?"

She smirked and tugged down harder.

"Owww, Jesus, please!"

"Okay my sub, that was fun!" and as she finally unclipped the clips, blood rushed back into my nipples. There was a jolt of sharp pain that fortunately didn't linger too long. "Hmm, my girly boy is being brave. That hurt, yes?" I nodded. "Well, I think I can change that sensation quickly."

And she began fondling my balls and cock with her hands. I had not cum in over a week, and was quickly hard for her. "My, I bet someone is hoping to cum today, yes? Well, let's see." She grabbed some lotion and lubed my shaft; my unit was now erect and twitching for her, as I lay helpless next to her.

"My, such a nice hard cock. Good to see you're still turned on by my touches... and not just Ricardo's!"

"Ha, Ha!"

She sat cross legged next to me, just below my unit, and chatted about the upcoming week, discussing an upcoming work conference to which she had been assigned. As my cock lost tumescence, she once again began stroking and edging me, removing her hand again as my cock pulsed, straining aimlessly for just a bit more friction. "Please my domme."

"Hmm, that must be frustrating my poor little sub! But I think it best that you remain chaste today and during the week. Don't forget your no self-pleasuring rule. I'm sure you'll be very attentive to me next weekend, won't you, so you may gain your release?"

I was resigned to my plight. "Yes my domme."

"And you will be sure to please me and lick my pussy all nice?"

"Yes."

"Good, so one thing you can do to please me is wear some sexy girly panties to work- let's start with one day this week. I picked out the satin white ones with the magenta borders and feminine flower on the waistline to start this tradition. And please text me in the morning the day you're wearing them! I may want a photo, just from the waist down of course- no one will know it's you. Well, except me!

"Do we have an agreement?"

With my three of my four appendages still tied to the corners of the bed, I was in no position to challenge her. "Agreed, I'll wear the panties to work, for one day."

She began fondling my cock again, which was now at half-mast.

"Thank you, my pet. And one more thing. I spoke to Jie this morning, and there will be another girl's night on Friday. Just Jie and a few other of us girls- you know Meilin and Mei. Going to grab a quick dinner together and then going to a dance club- with lots of cute guys. I think your domme deserves a little variety and eye candy on a Friday night!"

I displayed a look of disappointment.

"Oh, don't be upset, my girly boy! You're still my special subby, and I'll see you Saturday. I'm going to unclip you and let you get yourself calmed down."

As I drove home, I processed the weekend. I was less concerned about the gay boy scene with Ricardo than I was with her comments about the girl's night. Going to a club with lots of cute guys, for dancing... She deserves variety, and male eye candy? That sounded less like an evening to catch up with her girlfriends and more like going clubbing to dance with (and meet?) cute guys.

Was she testing me? Like her good sub, I didn't want to overreact and micromanage her evening, or I could end up in punishment mode and not be allowed a release next weekend. But I needed to at least ask her about the dance night after the fact, and for honesty on this topic. Hopefully it would be look and no touch, but with the three other female friends encouraging her, I had my doubts.

*****

It was an early morning, three days after my domme had assigned me to wear a pair of girly panties to work, and I climbed out of the shower and hurriedly began readying myself for the day. I took out the white girly panties with magenta borders and a flower centered at the waistline, and took a deep breath as I stepped into them. Taking a brief glance at my image in the mirror, with the pantie's tanga cut highlighting my butt cheeks, I shook my head. My thoughts wandered as I donned my Dockers over them. I knew wearing this item to work was crossing another boundary in the expansion of her control. There would almost certainly be more days wearing her choice of lacy underthings, and who knew what else.

There was no more time for such mental meanderings. I finished dressing, grabbed my work satchel, and headed out of my home. Once in the car, I quickly sent her a text. "Wearing the panties as requested and am heading to the office."

Her reply was predictable. "Very exciting, that's my good boy!" And there was a thumbs up emoji to follow. A few hours into my day, there was the expected further request to "text a photo in your girly panties, prefer your office, but be careful, waist down."

Fortuitously, it was a quiet day at my company, and I was able to close the window blinds, lock my office door, lower my Dockers below my knees, and quickly take a selfie before texting it to her. "You're my girly boy at work now! " she teased. "Thank you, a welcome interruption..."

12