Femdom Feeldoe Fun (No Pegging)

Story Info
I show my new sub a fun time with double-ended dildo.
2.4k words
4.51
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers

Dramatis Personae

Me: A domme, testing my new sub's boundaries

Him: My new sub, eager to please his new mistress

Scene: I show him many ways you can have fun with a feeldoe dildo without pegging.

We were still feeling each other out, as is customary in new femdom relationships. We'd discussed our likes and dislike and had found a hell of a lot of similarities. We both liked femdom, the only difference between which side of the boot we wanted to be on. Me wearing them, him under them. We both like role-play, and we both like edging. We even both agreed that we didn't like anal, either giving or receiving on either party.

I had planned a way for us to get to know each other better. I'd suggested that I show him how I make myself cum and then he can show me how he likes it.

I got my two favourite tools out of my draw. My bullet vibe and my feeldoe, a double-ended dildo. The bullet was a sleek gold colour, slightly textured so it didn't get too slippery and no thicker than one of my fingers. The double-ended dildo was bigger and purple in colour. It is a very steep V shape, not one that looks like two dildos back to back. That's an important detail for later. One end was penis shaped, complete with a head and a bulge on the base for the balls. The other end was much shorter and thicker. It's designed for the woman to insert the thicker, bulb-sized end into herself, with the thickness of that end holding the whole double-ended dildo in place as she uses it on someone else. Once it was inserted, the penis-shaped end pointed upwards, looking like she had a penis of her own.

He looked a little apprehensive, so I reassured him that this was only for use on me. Besides, it certainly wasn't going to be used in a way he expected.

I had given him a set of strict instructions. He was to sit at the bottom of the bed, he wasn't allowed to touch himself at all, and he certainly wasn't allowed to touch me. To make sure he followed the rules I tied his hands together with a silk scarf, and made him sit facing me.

We'd already been talking about our favourite sexy things all day so I didn't need any help getting in the mood. As we'd discussed femdom scene after femdom scene I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"Normally I start doing some sexy things to help get myself in the mood, imagine some dirty scenarios, send some dirty messages to my pet. Even watch porn on occasion. But all this talk has firmly got me in the right mood without doing any of that."

I closed my eyes and started rubbing my tits, pinching and squeezing my nipples, imagining someone else's hands doing this to me. I briefly opened my eyes and saw him ogling my body as I pinch myself. It turned me on, even more, to see how much he was enjoying the show.

I take my bullet vibe, turn it on low and press it directly to my clit. It immediately has the effect I've been craving. I leave it nestled in my folds, still against my clit as I reach for the double-ended dildo. With two hands I guide the thick end into me, feeling myself stretch as it does. The external appendage points straight up my body, making it look like I have a cock. That's not why I like it though, it's all about the angle. It's perfect at holding the bullet vibe even closer to my clit.

I press the vibe down with the cock end of the dildo down so it holds the vibe in place on my clit.

The divine pressure is starting to build so I move to the end game. I turn the vibe up to high and squeeze my thighs together, placing pressure on the bottom of the dildo. My thighs rubbing together is nice enough on its own, but the wonders it does for the dildo are something else. Each rub presses the internal end into my g spot, and the pressure of my thighs holds the external dildo firmly down on the bullet vibe, directly into my clit. I'm in heaven. I pinch my nipples harder.

The intense tingling sensation spreads from my clit, and my g spot outwards all through my body, my body shudders in pleasure as I have a full-body orgasm.

Eventually, I reach down, turn off the bullet vibe and move it away from me. I open my eyes and see my new lover at the foot of the bed. I'd forgotten he was there for a moment.

"Do you think you've been worthy of a taste?" I asked him, holding the bullet vibe out in front of his mouth. "Yes, mistress. Please mistress," he begged.

His eyes were drawn to the bullet vibe in my hand, which was covered in my juices. "Ok," I said, "but not from the vibe, from down there." I placed a hand on either side of my pussy. The double-ended dildo was still inside me, the outer end pointing up like I had a giant purple fully erect cock.

He eagerly dropped to the bed, his head trying to seek out my clit but he was struggling to get around the dildo. He motioned to remove it but I shook my head.

I placed my fingers on his chin, lifted his head so his eyes met mine and instructed "suck me, beautiful."

His face was such a tortured mess. It clearly turned him on to be instructed in that way, but he also had a little moment of hesitation about being asked to suck something that looked like and was positioned in the same place as a penis.

I placed my hand on the back of his head, but he didn't need any more coaxing. He opened his mouth and started sucking. Even though I couldn't physically feel it, I felt a sudden rush come over me. This man was in my thrall and I loved every second of it.

The tip of the dildo had recently been pressed right up against my clit, so was covered in my juices. That's probably why he was working the head of the dildo with much more enthusiasm than he initially showed. I decided to push his boundaries a little. Keeping my hand on the back of his head I gave him a long slow thrust, pushing my fake cock into his mouth. He moaned as it reached deeper into his mouth. I decided that was enough for now. I slowly pulled out and watched as my purple piece slipped slowly from his lips.

I untied his wrists and patted the top of my chest, motioning for him to lay down, so he rested his head on me. I liked him being in the lower position, my head being positioned higher than his meant I was in charge. "Was that good for you pet?" I asked.

"Yes mistress" came the expected response, so I asked him in more detail.

"Did you like tasting my pussy off my cock?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Did it make you feel naughty? Sucking on my orders? Do you like it when I give you such naughty orders?"

"Yes, mistress. Very much. I loved it."

I reached down to the front of his underwear and started rubbing him through his clothes. His head was still lying side on my chest so I whispered in his ear that it was time for him to show me what he likes.

He eagerly got up and stripped himself naked and lay down on the bed next to me.

I reached over to touch him, but then a devilish thought occurred to me. I started to laugh. "Oh honey, did you think I meant to show me on you? No, no, no, no, no. I meant to show me what you like on me." I took his hand and placed it on my purple cock. "Show me how you like it," I whispered breathily.

A half grumble, half gasp escaped his lips. I could tell this was hitting that sweet spot for him, half exhilarating, half punishing.

"Here's how this is going to work. You're going to show me your favourite hand job. If you impress me, I'll reward you by giving one to you. If you don't impress me, I'll give you a terrible handjob and a ruined orgasm."

I took a tube of lube from the bedside draw and covered the dildo. I indicated towards the dildo with my hands and gave one last piece of encouragement. "You better impress me. Be descriptive. Tell me what you love about this."

He reluctantly grabbed the tip of my cock. "This is my favourite type of hand job" he began. He made a fist and flipped it upside down so the side with his thumb faced his body. He opened it slightly so his thumb and index finger made a very tight circle, which he slowly thrust down over my dildo cock. He kept sliding his hand down my dildo until his hand was touching my body. He then started doing the same thing with the other hand. Starting at the tip, grabbing the shaft with his whole hand, working down the length and then releasing at the base and then starting again. Both hands working in unison so there was constant action on the plastic dick. "I love it because it feels like I'm perpetually entering a pussy, it's like one continuous thrust, one that never ends."

He kept going, down stroke after down stroke. He started to brush my clit with his fingers at the end of each stroke. That'll win him some brownie points.

I started quickening my breathing, telling him not to stop. He kept jerking, and I faked an orgasm, moaning and thrusting the plastic cock into his hand as I did so. His face was a picture of frustration, and I couldn't help but let off a devilish little laugh.

I kissed him on the forehead and whispered "Good boy" in his ear.

I laid there in the afterglow, intentionally drawing it out. Leaving just enough time to make him think that I won't follow through on my end of the deal.

I made a ring out of my thumb and index finger, the same way he had, and held it in front of him. "I think you've been good enough for this," I said as I indicated for him to lie down beside me. I slowly stroked down his length, stopping at the base. "I have one condition though, you have to do me too. And if you stop sucking, I stop jerking."

He looked at me confused, so I held the dildo to his lips and repeated my order, more simply this time. "You suck this, I suck you."

With one hand I took the dildo and held it in front of his lips, and kept the other on his cock. He eagerly grabbed the dildo and started sucking, so I upheld my end to the deal and stroked him. Downstroke after downstroke. His cock was getting so wet. He already had a healthy amount of precum from all my teasing, but the constant downstrokes covered his cock in precum from base to tip to the point it glistened.

My hands were sliding faster now his whole cock was lubricated, so I tightened my grip to compensate. He groaned as I did so, but it came out all muffled as he still had my purple dildo in his mouth. "You better not be slowing down" I reminded.

He grabbed the dildo tightly in his hand and started to work the tip like crazy. Sucking, slurping and eagerly thrusting it in and out of his mouth. I decided it was time to mirror what he was doing so I took him in my mouth and performed the same motions on him. Sucking his head and moving it in and out of my mouth.

He groaned again. Stopped and looked down and made eye contact with me. I stopped too.

He tested the waters, sucking the dildo deeper into his mouth, so I did the same to his cock, keeping my eyes locked on his. He tried to take the dildo as deep as he could, which admittedly wasn't very far he was obviously very inexperienced. Nevertheless, I kept playing the game and mirrored him and took his cock as deep as I could, until his whole length was inside me, and my face was against his body.

He returned his mouth to the tip and jerked the plastic cock directly into his mouth and started jerking the shaft as fast as he possibly could. He must be ready to cum. Poor pet, he forgot I'm in control here. I mimicked his actions, but so slowly I was barely moving. Sucking his tip and slowly jerking his shaft into my mouth. He feverishly tried to encourage me to go faster, but I stayed firm, sucking his head, but jerking him super slowly.

After a while, his breathing started to quicken and I could tell he was getting close, but I didn't tighten my grip or increase my speed at all.

He kept the dildo in his mouth so his warning that he was about to cum was muffled. So I returned the favour and kept his cock in my mouth.

But sure enough, seconds later he shot out five hot streams of cum, his cock pulsing strongly on my tongue as he did. I felt his cum fill my mouth. I looked up into his eyes and spat his cum out all over his cock. I don't want my sub getting ideas that he is above me, and pitting cum over him should remind him who is in control here.

I took the dildo out of his mouth and leaned in to kiss him on the forehead, whispering "good boy" in his ear as I do so.

I leaned in to test him, and see if he'd kiss me after he'd just came in my mouth. He allowed me to peck him on the lips, so I marked that down for a future session. Maybe next time I can incorporate some cum play into his dildo sucking.

After a few minutes of coming down, I instructed him to take my packet of baby wipes from the bedside and clean himself up and the dildo too. I asked if he enjoyed himself, and he said that it was far beyond anything he had done before, but yes, he did enjoy himself. I put the feeldoe back in my box of toys with a smile. Who knows, one day we might find another use for it.

Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers