Femdom Humiliation in Alaska Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 - Jay's humiliation begins - The Game is explained.
5.1k words
4.48
15.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Sauna and the "Game" Explained

*****

I sat there chilled to the bone, watching my breath turn to vapor in the cold steam house. All in all, the cold temperature had a sobering effect. The pink towel I had wrapped around my waist barely covered my private parts.

Before long, I could hear the faint sounds of the girls talking as they approached the steam from the main house. Their footsteps crunching louder and louder in the snow.

The door opened and the girls stepped in. Janice set a large bottle of wine on the bench and took a seat. Steffi remained standing. Each of them were wearing robes.

"Brrrrr" Janice commented. "It's quite chilly in here isn't it?" "Steffi, sweetie. Please hop into the hot room and light that stove. It's already loaded and prepped to go."

"Yes mommy, right away." Steffi replied.

Steffi opened the door to the hot side and entered, leaving me alone for the time being with Janice.

"This is quite the place you have here" I said. "Whoever built this steamhouse did a very good job. I like the traditional Alaska style of it".

"Thank you, but it's just a place we are renting. AirBnB you know. Steffi and I have really enjoyed it though." She replied.

Janice reached under the bench beneath where she was seated and pulled out a tray. On the tray were some plastic wine glasses as well as a glass vial that looked to contain some high quality weed.

"Jay dear, would you please pass me that bong there?" Janice asked.

I handed her the cock shaped black glass bong. It was heavy for its size. Janice removed the bag of weed from the tray and passed it to me.

"Would you mind pouring the drinks for us?" She asked.

As I poured the wine into each glass, Janice busied herself loading the bong. As she finished, Steffi returned from the hot side and sat down next to me. So as we were seated, it was Steffi and I sitting together more or less directly across from Janice in the small room.

"Let's make a toast", Janice stated, and we each grabbed a glass. "Here's to good friends and the fun game we might be about to play." We all clinked our glasses together and we each took a sip."

The wine had a very mild, sweet taste, like a Pinot Grigio maybe. It was a pink blush color.

"This is very good." I complimented him.

"I have something that makes it even better!" Steffi giggled. "Mommy could I have some of my special powder?" She continued.

With that question from Steffi, Janice stood up and took a small oriental styled container off the top shelf in the room. Removing the lid, Janice said, "Pass me your glass sweetie." You've been such a good girl today you definitely deserve some!" And with that, she removed a small lid from the container and tapped a few times adding about a teaspoon to the glass. "There you go dear."

"Yummy! Mommy can I drink my special drink now, pretty pretty please?" Steffi begged.

"Yes dear, you swallow that down like the good little sissy whore you are." Janice replied.

"Mommy, can our guest please have some too? Steffi questioned.

"Well dear, that's totally up to him." Janice answered.

"So Jay, you are more than welcome to try our special ingredient if you want. I think it's only right that I inform you of what it is and what it can do Steffi and I were introduced a few years ago to a special mushroom that grows up in this part of the world. We dry the mushrooms and then grind them into a powder. This powder can then be added to pretty much whatever. We usually add it directly to drinks, but it can be added to jellies and jams, scrambled eggs... really anything. We've found it to be actually quite mild, and safe. But I always suggest starting off with a small quantity to see how it affects you. Maybe just a pinch. Would you like to give it a try?"

I had experimented with different mushrooms and was familiar with many of the ones we have in Alaska - but I wasn't sure which variety these were she was speaking of. I knew the importance of always starting small when trying a new mushroom. I thought it might be fun to try.

"Sure, I will try a little." I said. "Could I take a look at the powder please?" I asked.

Janice passed me the little jar. On the outside of it, was painted in a fancy script "Sissy Powder". Upon seeing that I snickered.

"Why is it called Sissy Powder?" I asked, as I held it up to my nose. It smelled vaguely familiar. A very mild ammonia smell.

"Well, mostly we call it that because that was the name of the person who first introduced us to it. Her nickname was "Sissy". "But Steffi likes to call it that, because that is how it makes her feel when we play our games" Janice stated.

"That's interesting." I said. "What sort of games?"

Janice and Steffi looked at each other and smiled. "Should we offer to let him in our game?" Janice asked her.

"Oh yes, I think we really should!" Steffi replied.

"Ok, we'll give you all the details and then you can decide if you want to play. There's a few people up here in Alaska that play our game. Some of them you even know. But we can't tell you about it until you agree to keep it confidential." Janice said

"But before we tell you, let's jump in the hot room and get warm. I'm freezing!" Janice suggested.

"That sounds good to me!" I said, and then remembered the choice of attire. Janice could obviously read my expression.

"Honey, you wear whatever you want. We usually just go naked, but sometimes it's fun to wear things. It's up to you. You can wear those PINK PANTIES that Steffi really wants you to wear, or you can go naked, or you can keep that little pink towel on...your choice". Janice explained. She emphasized the words PINK PANTIES when she spoke. Something in her voice stirred my arousal. I worried she might be able to tell it aroused me.

"I think I'll just keep the towel for now." I said and stood to enter the hot room.

Janice removed her robe revealing more of her very fit, well proportioned body. As I had described earlier in the story, I estimated Janice to be just into her forties, but she could have passed easily for ten years younger. Her breasts were large, not plastic looking at all, but also still holding pretty firm. Whatever jewelry she had previously worn in her pierced nipples was now removed. She reminded me of the porn actress Katerina Hartlova. However, not as well endowed as Katerina, and brunette instead of blonde. I would highly encourage the reader to look her up now to get that picture in your mind.

Steffi, took off her robe and hung it next to Janices. Steffi also had a fit physique, but maybe not as thin as Janice. The two of them were about the same height - maybe 5' 8". Steffi's boobs were not as large in comparison to her mate, or friend, or "Mommy", or whatever their relationship was. I still wondered about that. They stood firm and had a fake, plastic look. I was sure Steffi had had a boob job. She had on a pink bikini swimsuit. The suit was made of a sheer material identical to the boy short "trunks" she had brought for me to wear. In fact, they looked the same. The difference was that Steffi's bottoms had "Cum Slut" embroidered on the front instead of "Mommy's Little Panty Boy". The top seemed to be a size too small for what she really needed.

Janice reached up and collected two small pink towels just like the one I was presently wearing.

"We usually use these towels to sit on in the hot room. I see you already are wearing yours." Janice stated. And with that she opened the door and we went in.

In the hot room we all got seated. The wooden bench was super hot to the touch. I quickly figured out why they needed the towels and I realized the towel I wore was so small that I couldn't really use it to protect my bottom from the bench and also keep my genitals covered. For now I chose to just sit on my bare bottom.

The fire Steffi had built in the wood stove was going strong, crackling loudly in the small confines of the room. The room smelled strongly of cedar. It was nice. It was very warm, and getting hot. The temperature gauge I hadn't noticed before, confirmed that. It read 190 degrees.

"I like to sit here in the dry heat for a few minutes before we splash any water to create the steam" Janice said.

"I like to do that too." I agreed.

We sat there just quiet for a couple of minutes enjoying the warmth of the room. My butt had adjusted to the heat - at least temporarily. Janice and Steffi sat together on one leg of the "L" shaped bench and I sat on the other, all of us faced the wood stove, and we more or less faced each other.

I was the first to break the silence.

"So, I am very curious about a couple of things. First, I hope this isn't too personal, but what exactly is your relationship? Lotti said you were a married couple, but I've heard Steffi referring to you as "Mommy" a few times. And also, I'm VERY curious about this game you described," I said.

"OK, so I am happy to do that." Janice started. "First, Steffi and I are married. She is technically the husband in our relationship, but that's a little complicated. In order to fully understand the rest you need to know about the game. The "Game" has really become a lifestyle for us. It started off as just something we played from time to time, but now we really "live" the game. And so, before I go any further explaining, I need your word that you will keep what you hear only to yourself. I'll tell you some things about it to help you decide if you want to play, but if you really do want to play, we will need to get something more binding from you to prove that you are doing this voluntarily and to protect other people." Janice explained

How does that sound?" She asked.

"Well, honestly, different! And a little ominous actually, but I will keep whatever you tell me to myself. You have my word. I'd like to hear about it." I answered.

Janice reached over and pinched Steffi's left nipple. "Steffi hon, I think we're ready to splash some water on those rocks." Janice directed.

At Janice's direction, Steffi stood up as much as she could with the low roof of the hot room and took hold of a long wooden ladle. Carefully, she dipped the ladle into the metal bucket filled with water that rested on top of the stove. She then took the ladle of water and slowly poured it over the rocks that covered one end of the stove.

A loud "Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Pshhhhhhhhhhhh", sound echoed through the room with each splash against the super hot rocks. The small room immediately started to fill with a very hot steam, and the temperature rose very quickly.

Steffi moved back to her spot on the bench next to Janice and when she went to sit, Janice pinched her hard on her bottom making her let out a little squeal.

"So here is how our "Game" works. I am in charge of the game. I suppose you could call me the "Gamemaster". But, I have different names in different situations and mostly to different people. My spouse here, Steffi, usually calls me "Mommy". Others in our game may call me that too, but mostly it's Mistress, or Miss Janice, or any number of things. However, I am in charge, and so, it's really whatever I give the person "permission" to call me." Janice explained.

"Essentially, it's just a super fun Adult game among consenting adults. The goal is happiness and fulfillment of sexual desires for all involved. It's kind of a long-playing role play. Again, I am in charge and decide how we play. I have final say. I see my role in the Game as studying each individual's particular fetishes and turn-ons, and organizing our play to take maximum advantage of that. Hopefully, the result is personal growth and a safe environment to live out fantasies you never thought you would be able to experience." She continued.

"I think the Game has gone very well and been mutually enjoyable for all of us that play it". Janice stated.

"Steffi sweetie, would you agree?" Janice looked at Steffi and asked.

"Yes Mommy it has been so vewy, vewy fun." Steffi smiled and said in a little girly baby voice.

"More water on the rocks Sissy." Janice directed and this time grabbed and twisted both of Steffi's nipples. "You know how often to splash the rocks, and if you aren't going to pay attention to your duty, then I am going to spank you with your slut paddle, and you know how much that hurts in the heat of this steam room." Janice admonished. "Or maybe I will make you wear your larger metal nipple rings. Those get very hot in this steam room too! She added.

"I'm sorry Mommy... I'll be a better sissy for Mommy..." Steffi whimpered. And she stood up quickly and splashed some more water. More steam filled the room, and it got hotter still.

"If you want to play you have to play by these rules." Janice started. "First you have to do everything I ask you to do. Period. If you refuse a task, we count it as a strike. Three strikes and you are out. You are done with the Game. Eliminated. However, you can take away a strike by performing extra special tasks. Everything in the Game is confidential. Do not share anything outside of our play. It's really pretty simple. If you want to leave the game you simply just stop playing along, and you will strike out, and you can move on. But if you play, then we just continue to play. And grow." Janice stated.

About this time it became apparent to all of us that it was time to head into the cold side.

Janice just simply said, "Let's go cool off."

We exited the heat and returned to the refreshing cool air of the cold side.

In the cold room, Janice just came out with her question. "What about it Jay? Do you want to play?"

"Yes." I said without hesitation and with incredible hope.

"Ok," Janice stated. "We have all this conversation recorded, so let's get started".

"We're going to get started by smoking some weed and drinking some special sauce. I like to do this, because I have found that the combination is very therapeutic in terms of helping me discover what particular perversions you have that we want to explore. Even a small amount of Steffi's Sissy Powder usually has the strong effect of lowering inhibitions." Janice explained.

"Shall we get started then Jay?" Janice asked.

"I think I'm ready." I said.

"Ok, Steffi, take my phone and open the camera app and record a video of this please." Janice directed to Steffi.

Upon receiving the instruction, Steffi took up the phone and started to record.

"Jay, dear, please pass me your phone."

Somewhat reluctantly I passed her my cell phone.

"Ok, I can see you have a passcode in place. That's very smart of you. Please give me your code." She directed. "Also, please tell the camera that Steffi is filming you with, what your name is and that you are doing this completely willingly, that this is part of a fantasy, role playing game, and that you are not being coerced in any way to participate." She continued.

I directed my attention to Steffi who was holding Janice's phone up recording the proceedings.

"My name is Jay XXXXXXX, and I am doing all of this willingly, and for fun, and this is part of an adult fantasy, role playing game. I am not being coerced or in any way being forced to participate in the game." I said.

"I think for now, we should have you refer to me as Miss Janice. And you should, until I tell you otherwise, use respectful and subservient language with me. Such as "Yes Miss Janice", "No Miss Janice", "Please Miss Janice", etc. I may sometimes refer to you as Jay, but I may also choose to refer to you in other ways, like "Slut" or "Slave" or whatever I feel like." Do you understand that Jay" Janice asked.

"Yes I do Miss Jance." I answered dutifully.

"Ok then what is your phone passcode" She demanded.

"My passcode is 987654 Miss Janice". I answered.

Janice typed in the code and smiled, holding the phone screen up for Steffi and I to both see that the code was successful.

"Very good! So Jay, is it OK if I change your passcode? Janice asked.

"Yes Miss Janice." I answered.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic about that slave. How about asking nicely if I will change your passcode for you? Janice said.

"Uh, please Miss Janice. Will you please be kind enough to change my passcode for me? I obliged.

"Very good! I feel like we are going to have a lot of fun together! I changed your code for you now dear. If you need to use your phone again tonight, you will need to ask me to unlock it for you. The first thing I am going to do is add myself to your contacts list. How about if I add myself as "Fuk Buddy"? Does that sound good?" Janice said.

"Yes, Miss Janice." I answered.

"Ok, then. Steffi hon, please pass our new playmate the bong and the lighter. I loaded the bowl for you earlier Jay, so go ahead and take a hit and then pass the bong to Steffi. You guys can smoke back and forth. I will sit this exchange out for now. Each time you take a hit and pass the bong, I want you to either say something sexy to the other, OR you can ask them some sort of very personal question, OR you can ask them to do something naughty. I will step in and moderate if I feel like it is too much or if I need you to change anything. If I think either of you has not answered truthfully or played the game properly, we will count that as a strike. How does that sound? And Jay dear, I'm just going to film all this with your phone for fun, OK? Janice explained.

Janice opened my camera app and held it up to start recording the game.

"Now Jay dear, go ahead and put that big black cock bong to your lips and suck." Janice laughed.

Obediently, I lifted the bong to my lips and hit the bowl with the lighter taking a big draw. The weed was strong. I did my best to hold it in...

"You have to hold it in for 10 seconds. If you cough or breathe out before that, you will receive a small punishment." Janice added.

I waited what I thought was 10 seconds then exhaled coughing a couple times.

"OK, here you go Steffi." I said and handed the bong to her. "I think you have very nice breasts." I complimented her.

"Thank you Jay! I just got them last year and I really am happy with them! Steffi added.

Steffi lifted the bong and took her hit as someone very familiar with it. She almost immediately coughed and spit out some smoke. Clearly, to me she must have done that on purpose.

"Uh Oh!" Janice said.

"It looks like Steffi gets the first punishment. Steffi take down the paddle, hand it to me, then get down on your hands and knees as I have taught you to receive your spanking." Janice instructed.

"Here is your phone Jay, I will need you to film this because I have to have both hands to spank this sissy slut." Janice said.

Steffi reached up and took down the long wooden paddle. It was about 3 feet long altogether. It had the words "Slut Paddle" wood burned into one side. There were numerous half inch holes drilled through it in various places. She presented it carefully to Janice and assumed her position in front of her. From my position on the bench Steffi was facing me. When the first swat hit, Steffi squealed in pain and closed her eyes.

"I was only going to give you one swat, slut, but since you haven't raised your bottom high enough I am going to give you two more. I've told you many times that when you are in this position I want you to lower your front down on your forearms and raise that little butt of yours high into the air, like the slutty dog in heat you are. Now raise that bottom whore!" Janice said.

"Sorry Mommy. I will do better for you!" Steffi cried and crouched low and raised her bottom high to receive the spanking.

Whack! The paddle struck hard. Whack! Again.

"Ok, now hurry up sissy and get back to the bench. We need to get back in the heat soon. I'm getting chilled. Pass the bong back to our new playmate. Jay, please hand me back the phone and I'll take over the camera duties." Janice directed.

12