Femdom Limo Ride

Story Info
A woman plays with her husband on the limo ride home.
3.1k words
4.38
19.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversations of the hall merged among the guests into an unintelligible mess. Fancy dressed too, I hated wearing heels. Not just because they were uncomfortable, but because if I refused to wear them, I would be even shorter than everyone else by comparison.

I was four feet, eleven and three-quarters of an inch. As if it was not enough to be short, I had to barely miss being an even five. I stopped growing since middle school... at least heightwise. I may have put on some weight. "And good evening to you as well Hanna, you must be very proud." The suited man who earlier babbled to my husband addressed me.

"Yeah, he's a talented one." I replied glancing around for another waiter carrying champagne, "I'm lucky to have him."

"I would think he is quite fortunate to have you," Mrs. Suited Man said, but unlike her husband she wore a short white party dress, "After all, you are absolutely adorable. I wish I could just adopt you."

Bitch, I will bite you, "Thank you, I love your dress." I said. We continued the fake conversation until they excused themselves.

"Hanna," Jason said to me, "Please be on your best behavior, they were very important."

"Who?" I asked, "Mr. Suited Man and his wife?"

He stared dumbstruck, "Everyone is well dressed tonight, come up with a better naming system." He leaned down to my ear, "And when you talk to people, can you please try not to sound so fake?" Jason whispered.

"Hey, it's either fake or bored, your choice." I sounded a bit harsher than intended, "I'm sorry Jace, it's just that I don't do good with this kinda crowd. I'm really proud of you though."

"I know. Please wait a little bit longer. Then we can cuddle all night."

A little longer was a bit of an over-exaggeration, around fifteen more pretentious couples came up to congratulate Jason on his achievements. I switched away from sarcasm and into my cute role, "I love listening to Jason while he works." "I couldn't be happier with anyone else." I giggled at their stupid jokes. I listened to the fancy people drone. I smiled and fiddled with my hair before answering questions.

It helped that I grabbed and chugged every glass of champagne I could as the waiters shuffled past.

"Will everyone please be seated for the award ceremony?" Someone called from behind a podium. When everyone took their seats, they started to babble, "For composition, music brilliance-" They rambled their speech to the sophisticated crowd. I zoned out until they called my husband up to the stage.

A beautiful, tall (of course she had to be tall) blonde woman handed Jason a trophy and kissed him on the cheek. I know that it was just a formality, but my possessiveness burned.

"Thank you." Jason smiled at me, "I especially want to thank my beautiful wife, even though we only got married last month. She supported me and my dreams for years and I could never have gotten here without her. Now how about I play something for everyone?" He asked getting a responsive clap from the audience.

He sat down at the piano and serenaded the banquet room. He performed a few of his compositions while everyone ate and drank. It was beautiful, he really was talented.

When he was finished he walked over to me and gave me a kiss before turning to the others at our table, "It was good to see you, but we really should get going."

"Certainly you must stay, you are the man of the hour." Mr. Suited Man #12 said.

"I wish, but I have plans early in the morning," Jason replied.

"Are you certain? There is a delightful afterparty." Mr. Suited Man #12 tried to persuade.

"Yeah," Jason said, "Hanna is a lightweight, so she needs to get home before she falls asleep." Hey, asshole, stop using me as your excuse. But I did want to leave, so I remained silent.

"How did you get here?" He asked.

"We drove."

You both are incapable of driving in your current position, you can ride back in my limo. I will arrange for a driver to follow and park your car for you."

"Thank you for the generous offer but I have barely had enough to drink I sh-"

"Can we? Can we ride in the limo?" I looked up into Jason's eyes holding onto his shoulder.

He sighed, "Thank you for your generosity."

"Think nothing of it." Mr. Suit Man #12 said, "Congratulations once more Jason, and goodnight little lady."

"Goodnight Mr. Suit Man." I waved.

We walked towards the parking lot. I stumbled around a few times laughing, and Jason caught me every time. He did his best to follow me. "Where's the limo?" I asked.

"Maybe the big car stretched over the entire sidewalk," Jason said. He guided me to the limo, holding my hand tight keeping me in the right direction. He opened the door for me, "Go on."

"No, I wanna hold the door open for you," I said. Instead of arguing, Jason started to climb into the limo. With his back turned to me, I spanked his ass. His back straightened and he turned around to me, "Couldn't resist." I climbed onto Jason's lap and pressed my chest against his. It felt good to almost be at eye level with him. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

I pressed my lips to his. The warm soft feeling of his lips combined with the sweet lingering taste of champagne. I knew I should pull away eventually, but I wanted the feeling to last. I breathed in through my nose to hold the kiss even longer.

Jason wrapped his arms around my back and slowly slid them down to my hips. I slid my fingers under his suit and he understood. He pulled back for a moment to remove his shirt and throw it on the seat. "Hanna..." He said already breathing hard.

"Not yet," I smiled and shook my head. I slid off him, sitting on top of his shirt. Jason leaned in to kiss, but I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. "You haven't earned the right to kiss me, a good slave has to grovel first."

"Please let me kiss you," Jason said looking down into my eyes. He begged unblinkingly, hoping to hear my immediate response.

"Hmmm... not very convincing when you're lording over me like that. Why don't you take off your pants too and lay down on the floor." With haste he moved around to slide off one leg at a time and when down to his boxers, he spread across the limo floor. "Much more fitting." I noted, "You're exposed and submitting where people rest their feet."

I spread my legs. Jason's gaze fixed on my panties. A dark crimson to match my party dress. It made me feel so sexy to command even his gaze without saying a word. "Hanna, may I touch you?"

"Did I give you permission to speak?" I stepped on his leg with my heel. The point dug into his flesh. I dangled my other foot above his face and he swallowed in anticipation. "Open your mouth," I said trying to carry as much authority in my voice as possible.

Jason obeyed, he opened wide. I dropped my foot downwards, shoving my heel into his mouth. "Suck," I said. His eyes looked at me, a gentle and worried gaze, but when I nodded he closed his mouth and sucked on the shoe. I laughed as I noticed his bulge fighting his boxers. "Oh, does my Darling like sucking on hard things?"

I had no clue who enjoyed this more. His eyes closed, sucking like his life depended on it, or me getting hot and bothered by the power trip. "I wonder what all those people at the ceremony would think of you if they could see you now." I said, "Tall, strong, handsome, but completely helpless to your 'cute' wife. Do you think anyone even saw through my cute act?"

I waited for a moment as if Jason was able to speak. His mouth was far too busy at the moment, so I decided to answer for him, "No, they all probably thought I was your cute wife and nothing more. Maybe a few of the more dirty people in there imagined you bending me over the bed, stuffing your cock into me as I moan out your name over and over again."

"Would you like that?" I asked him. No reply. He only continued sucking. I stomped on his thigh, "Answer me, would you like to fuck me?" He slowly shook his head no, careful not to let my heel fall out of his mouth. "You wouldn't like it?" " I pretended to be shocked, "That's right. You know your place. No one gets to fuck me."

I wanted to continue dirty talking, my body got hotter every moment, "Oh are you sucking my heel so hard hoping to lube it up so I'll fuck you? That's pretty easy to imagine. You naked on the ground in our backyard, moaning 'Hanna, Hanna, Hanna!' as you cum all over your pathetic self being fucked by a shoe."

I yanked the heel out if his mouth. It left with a loud pop. I moved over a seat to get closer to his feet. I stepped on his foot. Jason let out a pained groan. My panties started to cling to my wet pussy. I lifted my foot upwards, careful to take my time and press my heel down into his body every inch of the way.

I reached Jason's bulge. I pulled my foot out of my heel and dangled my shoe above his hard member. I tried to stop smiling, but I was too excited for the next part. I lifted my leg as high in the air as I could. I pulled my foot out of the heel, and let it drop on his cock. His body shot forward. He whimpered.

I repeated the process with my other foot. Climbing up Jason's other leg, stabbing my heel into his flesh. Reducing him to a groaning, whimpering mess was too much for me. I started to rub my panties as I continued playing with my toy. Once more, I arrived at his still erect cock. I lifted my foot in the air and dropped the heel. It seemed to fall in slow motion. I watched it flip once right before it struck the top of his leg.

"Aww, I guess it missed. Oh well, your cock has gotten enough attention by now. My feet, however..." I slid off my sheer pantyhose. I pressed my barefoot against his leg. I moved upwards and let my toes barely glide across his flesh.

When I reached his crotch Jason closed his eyes and whispered, "Please Hanna, step on my dick." His audible breath grew louder as his chest rose and fell almost sporadic in nature.

"I thought I told you not to speak." I pulled my foot away from his body. "Also, I told you, your cock has gotten enough attention. For the rest of this ride, you're not allowed to touch yourself, and don't expect me to give that part of you any pleasure."

I sighed, "I forget where my foot left off, guess we'll need to restart." I pressed my toes against his foot, dragging my purple painted nails across his skin. "This time will feel a lot less pleasant, consider it punishment for speaking without my permission."

Jason showed restraint, in fact, I was impressed. He stayed there watching my foot ride along his body. He blinked occasionally, never twitched. I dug my toenails deeper into his skin to make him react, but he stayed calm. I liked him better when he squirmed underneath me, but him resisting, was also pretty hot. And it would make him breaking much more of a thrill.

I moved back to my original seat. My back and butt sank right into the couch like seats. Wow, these seats are comfy, imagine if we owned this limo and I could play with him like this every day. I reached his groin once more, but this time I went straight to his stomach and stomped on it.

No reaction. Should I tickle him? It would be hilarious to watch, his armpits were extremely ticklish. However, when I reached his chest, Jason grabbed my ankle. He was gentle, maybe to keep me from being alarmed. He kissed the arch of my foot. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. His gaze, so gentle just like him. His eyes were filled with admiration. If he had any other look, I would assume he tried this to turn the tables on me, but this made me curious.

Even when Jason sat on the floor, he was still able to make direct eye contact. He ran his hand along my leg. When he reached my thigh, he pulled his face closer, "Stop." I said. Jason froze in position.

I took his tie from the pile of clothes. "Hands behind your back." Jason obeyed, sitting still I tied his hands together. When I made certain the knot would stay, I placed my feet on his chest and guided him back to laying down.

I teased his chest with my foot. I rubbed his nipple with my big toe, he let out an adorable whimper. I pushed my heel above his heart. I played with his chin sliding the arch of my foot across his jaw. Jason kissed my toe, moving onto to each one he kissed all five. He kissed my big toe again, snuck the big toe in his mouth and sucked hard. "Uuuaaah." I let a loud moan escape my mouth, He stared at me with victorious eyes, "Okay, that felt way better than expected. I only moaned because you caught me off guard." I defended.

Jason closed his eyes and moved over to the next toe. He kissed, licked, and sucked. My feet are sensitive, I covered my mouth with my hand to stop any sounds. I breathed harder and harder through my nose. I pulled my foot away from his lips, and stepped on his face, "Kiss it." I ordered and he followed with many kisses along the bottom of my feet. His lips were warm, he held them for longer than necessary, before moving half an inch to kiss another spot.

Jason wrapped his mouth around my toes. He nibbled gently sending a shiver down my spine. I forced my foot deeper into his mouth. I had three toes stuffed inside his warm cavern. I wiggled my toes around as his tongue tried to lick them. I get wet just thinking about it, it was like he was making out with my toes.

I forced my foot into his throat. His wet salvia clung to my skin. He groaned as his jaw struggled to stay shut. I shoved a little deeper and a light gag broke from his throat. I pulled my foot back and smiled down at him. "Lick the bottom." I extended my foot to his face. He obediently licked the sole of my foot. Each long stroke of his tongue tickled my sensitive skin. I recognized this block, we were getting close to home, I needed to finish this fast.

I lifted my foot and examined it, it almost shimmered from his spit dripping along the bottom. "This should be wet enough now," I said moving back to the middle seat. I stomped on his dick with a slimy squelch. Jason thrust backward biting down on his lip. His face turned pink and he stared at me with longing eyes, begging for more.

I moved my foot up and down his shaft. "You won an award tonight you know? What's more precious to you, your trophy or my foot?" I asked.

"Your... your foot, Goddess." He managed to choke out between his breathing.

"Good answer, here's your reward." I pushed down on his shaft, sliding his erect dick against my sole, and the head between two toes. He closed his eyes and craned his neck back submitting to the pleasure, "Do you think they would've laughed at you? Someone as amazing as you brought to the ground by my foot?"

No answer.

I stomped on his cock. "Don't ignore me."

"Yes Hanna, they would laugh at me," Jason said.

"Not everyone, I'm sure they'd be some pretty ladies who stare disgusted as I sit on the table rubbing your hard exposed cock while you beg me to step on you. You'd like that. You get off on being humiliated by me don't you?"

"Yes, Goddess."

I rubbed my slimy foot against him faster, "Do you want to cum?" I asked, feeling his dick start to twitch.

"Please Hanna..." He said, "I want to cum." With Jason's hands tied if I pulled away right now, he would be denied. I wish I could have done that, but we were on our street now.

"Then cum," I said lifted my foot and stomped on him repeatedly.

He groaned. I was so turned on watching his dick spray shot after shot of thick sperm on his chest. "Hanna..." He swallowed trying to catch his breath, "I love you."

His dick continued to twitch even after the last drop left. He breathed deep and calmed down, "Oh shit. Hanna, untie me. I need to clean up this mess before the Limo stops."

"You don't give me orders Slave." Unlike Jason, I was still horny. "I'll untie you. But when we get home, you're going to be punished severely for that." He lifted his back and I fiddled with the knot until he pulled his hands.

He started wiping down the semen with the tie. He gathered his clothes. The Limo slowed down and came to a resting halt. "We have arrived." The driver called back to us.

"Thank you very much." I slipped on my heels, opened the door, and climbed out of the car. Jason struggled to get his pants on, grabbed his award, and finally climbed off the floor chasing after me.

How cute. I liked having him follow me. "Hurry up Sweetheart, or else I'll get started without you."

Author's Note: This is a little short one off based on a fun little experience, next story will be much longer and more narrative driven with a few new things I haven't tried yet. Hopefully that comes out soon. As always thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.