Femdom Prom: The Main Event

Story Info
My Goddess continues to dominate me after chaperoning prom.
3.6k words
4.52
21.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbrady884
jbrady884
10 Followers

My cheeks blushed red as I stood from the toilet and pulled the soft thong back up between my legs. The prom had been going along just fine so far, and I had managed to keep myself under control despite my constant arousal from the thong my Goddess had instructed me to wear and the glimpses I kept stealing at her as she chaperoned as well. However, as I passed her on my way to the bathroom, she stopped me in my tracks.

"Pantyboy sissies sit to pee, bitch." She hissed in a muted undertone.

And so that's what I did. Every time I had to go for the rest of the night. Terrified someone might see my panties under the stall.

Somehow I managed to make it through the rest of the night without incident and speed down the road to the motel room she had booked us. So cliche to hit up a motel after prom, but I still had the butterflies as I knew I was about to be put through my paces by an absolute Goddess.

She walked confidently from her car to the door to the room as I sheepishly shuffled behind her. Walking in, she pushed the door closed behind me, pulled my face into her cleavage with one hand and grabbed my cock through my pants and panties with the other. Seemingly happy to have caught me off guard, she pulled away. My Goddess fished around in her bag before placing the small tube of lube on the counter.

"I'm going to get a few things in order, pantyboy. When I get out, you'd better be kneeling here in nothing but your pretty little thong."

I moved with such speed that I'm pretty sure I was down to my panties before the bathroom door was closed behind her.

And that's where I am now. Kneeling, erection making an obscene tent in the front of a little thong, waiting on baited breath for a chance to see my Goddess.

I hear the door to the bathroom creak open. Averting my eyes to the ground out of respect, I see my Goddess' feet slowly slide into view. Though I can only see to her ankles, there's no mistaking the black thigh high boots. Classic domme look, made perfect by her incredible body.

"Like what you see, slave?" She says, planting her right foot in front of my face. "Kiss it."

Doing as she says, I lean forward to kiss around the top of her high heeled boot, feeling the string of my thong stretch tight across my asshole.

SNAP! I gasp as my Goddess snaps my thong strap against my lower back. "What a good little pantyboy you are. You've done well tonight so far. You've earned a little treat. I'll allow you to look up at me."

I lean back and quickly draw a breath as I take in my Goddess' beauty. My eyes follow those thigh high boots up to her smooth, powerful thighs. Reaching the tops of her thighs, I begin to see black straps running across her body. The straps crisscross around her body, strategically masking her sexiest parts while still leaving very little to the imagination. Her soft pussy, firm ass, and impressive D cup chest all perfectly hidden but highlighted by the intricate garment. I can't believe my luck. She is a true Goddess.

"My my, what do we have here?" She tuts as her booted foot comes into contact with the abnormally large bulge in my panties. "What a slutty little girl, so hard in your panties."

My cock throbs as my Goddess speaks. I know all this teasing and her foot rubbing me must be having a huge effect down there precum-wise and her next words confirm it.

"Oh my god! How pathetic! Your little clitty is getting your panties all wet sissy. I was hoping to have a big strong man fuck me after prom, but all I have here is a little pantyboy struggling not to cream his little thong. I don't know if you really deserve this beautiful pussy. Loser pantyboy like you only deserve panties."

I moan as my Goddess replaces her foot with her hand, softly rubbing my cock between her thumb and index finger through the silk material. I know I'm close to cumming, but want to hold out for her pussy so badly.

"Alright pantyboy. Let's give you a chance. Use your mouth and hands as a way to beg me for my perfect Pussy to go anywhere near that little clitty. Start with my feet and work your way up," she commands.

I begin unlacing her boots as she lays back onto the bed. As the second boot slides off onto the floor, she immediately lifts her left foot to my face. "Worship me, pantyboy."

My hands go to work massaging her calf as my mouth kisses over her foot and ankle. I moan again as I feel her right foot rise up to my crotch and rub against my hard, pantied cock. I can't help but thrust against it. "Careful pantyboy," she teases. "Don't want to make a mess in your little thong."

After several minutes of worshipping her left leg, she switches the position of her feet and offers her right foot towards my face. I am eager to work on that as well and can tell My Goddess is enjoying my ministrations.

"Move up, bitch," she breathes as she reaches forward to pull me higher by my hair. I kiss my way up her inner thighs, thinking I'm about to be granted permission to lick her incredible pussy, but she has other ideas. "No no, sissy. You haven't earned that yet. My breasts need your attention now."

My cock throbs in my panties as she lays back and adjusts the straps covering her substantial chest. I gasp as her pierced nipples come into view, already hard and excited. I quickly dive in to attack them with my mouth and hands as I lay next to her. Unable to control myself, I pathetically hump my pantied cock against her leg as I work to please my Goddess' nipples.

It is her turn to moan now as I can tell her body is responding kinky to my tongue flicking across her nipples and the occasional bites, rolling her piercings between my teeth.

Her hand moves quickly down her body, giving my cock a squeeze as it passes. I look down to watch it slip under the straps at her crotch and begin to circle her clit. "Back to work pantyboy. Goddess did not permit you to watch that."

Several minutes pass with only the sound of my mouth on her breasts and her increasingly loud moans. I can tell that my Goddess is becoming more and more frantic as her breathing quickens and her muscles begin to shake against me on the bed. This only Spurs me on. So focused on her pleasure now that I've even forgotten to keep humping my little cock against her.

My tongue flies across one nipple as the other is pinched hard between my fingers. I feel her hand increase the speed of its motion and know what is to cum. My Goddess let's out a guttural cry as her body convulses next to me in the throes of orgasm. I quickly slow my tongue back to a teasing speed and massage the other breast in my hand, allowing her to come down from her first wave of pleasure for the night.

"Not a bad start, pantyboy." She exclaims as she catches her breath. "You've earned a reward!"

In a moment of weakness, I let my gaze fall to her perfect pink pussy, now fully on display with the straps of her lingerie pulled haphazardly to the side. This was immediately noticed by my Goddess.

"Ha!! You seriously think I'd let that little pantied clitty anywhere near my perfect pussy after just one orgasm?! My standards are much higher than that for pantyboys like you. Just think, if you came here tonight as a real man and not my little bitch, I may have been on my knees, with my warm wet mouth wrapped around your cock before offering my pussy to you in any position. But that's not the case is it bitch?"

Dejectedly, I look towards the ground, unable to meet her gaze. I know it shouldn't, but her humiliating words are causing my cock to throb in its silky prison.

A sharp slap rings across my face. Not enough to hurt, but enough to wake me from my stupor for sure. "Answer me when I ask you a question, Cunt!" She hisses angrily.

"No, Goddess. I'm sorry, Goddess. That's not the case," I mumble, feeling very small beside her.

"That's right. Instead, you're here showing off like a slut in your silkies, a plaything for me to use and humiliate. I was going to offer you a taste of my pussy," she tells me as I watch her finger dip into her wet sex. "But clearly you need a reminder of what your place actually is."

She glared are me right in the face as she slowly raises her wet finger to her lips and makes a show of cleaning her juices off of it. I groan in exasperation.

"Alright pantyboy," she coos, grabbing my chin. "I'll give you one last chance to earn this pussy. If you want even your tongue to come in contact with it, you'd best do a good job with my ass."

With that, she rolls herself over and pushes her ass into the air. "Worship me." Was the only command I needed.

Quickly I fall into position behind her and within seconds, my face presses into her ass, my tongue darting out for her tight little asshole. Determined to earn a chance at her pussy, I lick with reckless abandon, barely able to catch breaths as I go. My hands reach up to spread her cheeks, allowing more direct contact for my tongue. Broad, swirling strokes of my tongue on her sensitive flesh are taking their toll on her, I can feel the wetness of her pussy on my chin and it only spurns me on more.

She slides herself forward onto her stomach, reaching back to grab my hair, pulling my face feeling into her ass.

"That's right, bitch!" She shouts between moans. "Know your place. My little ass licker. Doing anything you can for a chance at my pussy. Come on pantyboy. Make my ass cum."

And that's exactly what I did. I could feel her reach down to rub her clit again as I increased the pace of my tongue. I could Tell she was close and knew I couldn't pause for air anymore. It was make her cum or pass out trying. Fortunately, it was the first option as she again began to shudder and moan, pushing her ass upward and backwards against my face.

I slowed myself down to simply kissing her ass and massaging her cheeks. My Goddess collects her wits quickly though and hits me with a hard choice.

"Okay pantyboy, you've done well so far and have earned some time in my pussy. You have to make a decision though. As of right now, you've earned yourself 90 seconds worth of pussy, with me on top, controlling the pace. You can take that, or delay your pleasure for a little while in hopes of earning more. Should you choose option 2, I will set the timer and give you 3 minutes of your tongue on my pussy. If you can make me cum in that time, I will then grant you a full 3 minutes of thrusting into my pussy. If you can't make me cum in time, I will subtract ever extra second it takes from your thrusting time."

I am floored by this. What should I do?! Could I cum in 90 seconds? Could I make her cum in 3 minutes? This was difficult.

"You have 5 seconds to choose, Bitch."

"I want to lick you, Goddess."

"Good answer, sissy. Maybe you'll get lucky and earn yourself a little more time."

She rolls to her back, lifting her calves onto my shoulders. "Time starts now."

I hadn't even seen her grab her phone to set up the timer. I was too busy ogling her luscious body. I quickly dive in and begin pressing my tongue into her soft folds. Knowing there was no time to waste, I found her clit and began circling it as quickly as I could.

Having spent so long worshipping my Goddess' ass for so long, my jaw was starting to get sore. I knew there was no option though. I had to push through. Slowing down would mean giving up my chance to make my Goddess cum again and would dash any hopes of being able to slide my cock into her sweet, wet pussy.

I couldn't see the timer, but my internal clock was sparking panic. My motions become frantic as I voraciously flick my tongue across her clit. I know we had to be close to three minutes, but I can also tell that she is getting close. I can feel small spasms in her leg muscles as I make my final attack on her glorious pussy.

Relief washes over me as she lets out yet another long moan and crushes my face between her powerful, athletic thighs. I'm thrilled to have been able to satisfy her, but my stomach flutters as I wonder what the timer says.

My Goddess knows this and takes her time looking at the phone screen.

"Well well well... looks like some little slut reallly wanted Goddess' pussy today what a good girl. And right in time too!"

She turns the screen towards me and I can't believe I made it.

2:56:23

4 seconds to spare. My cock throbs against my soaked thong as I realize I'm about to enter my Goddess. She pushes me onto my back and drags down the front of my panties with one finger, tucking them under my very full balls.

"Aww look at the little clitty all hard for Goddess!"

I can't help but blush as my cock twitches at her words. Pleasure washes over me as she straddles me and sinks down to the base of my cock, careful not to move around too much.

"Oh goodness, pantyboy. I forgot to tell you! If you fail to cum in my pussy in your allotted time, I'm going to make you spurt your pathetic little load in the most humiliating way I can. Good luck, sissy!"

She starts slow, rocking her hips forward and back, resulting in long, painstakingly slow strokes. I know I need more to get to cum and can't help but beg.

"Please Goddess! I need your pussy so bad. My cock has been so hard for so long. Please speed up."

"Hmmm," she hummed thoughtfully. "I don't feel a cock anywhere in there. Tell me you need me to go quicker on your clitty and maybe I'll relent."

"Please Goddess!" I blurted. "Ride my clitty faster. Please make me cum for you!"

Her pace quickened, clearly pleased with the control she held over me. I am beside myself with pleasure as I lift my hips to press as deep into her as I can. Adding to my humiliation, she hands me the phone. Allowing me to watch the seconds tick by.

1:00 left. I am starting to get close. I can feel my balls tightening as her slick cunt grips by cock. I think I'm going to make it. Just a few more seconds of this pace is all I need, I'm sure of it. My hips roll left and right, up and down, an uncontrollable frenetic motion, compelling myself towards an incredible climax.

0:30... she stops, I can feel her full weight drop onto my crotch. Try as I might, I can get only a small amount of friction that I so desperately need. My Goddess leans down and whispers in my ear. "I did say I control the pace didn't I, pantyboy?"

0:15 "Let's go pantyboy. Better hurry if you want to squirt your little load in my pussy like a real man. I want you to count out your last ten strokes."

"Ten." Her pussy feels incredible. I still have a chance.

"Nine." I push deep, trying to get the most I can out of each stroke.

"Eight." She rolls her hips on me, eliciting a sharp gasp from the added sensation.

"Seven." I am bargaining with myself now. Surely I can cum in the next six strokes. I'm so close.

"Six." I moan as I watch her pawing at her breasts. More putting on a show for me than actually seeking her pleasure.

"Five." Doubt begins to set in. I'm close, but can't get to the edge with her slow speed.

"Four." I'm frantic now. Sending my brain to the hottest images I can conjure up, hoping to spark my orgasm.

"Three." Panic washes over me. I need to cum but I'm running out of time.

"Two." No! This is my chance to be a man and be allowed to fill her pussy with my cum.

"One." Despair. So close, but unable to push over the cliff. How could I be so pathetic.

"Zero!" My Goddess exclaims as she quickly rises up off of my cock. It twitches in futility as it seeks any contact in the air.

"Oh no!" She croons, cupping my face in her hand. "Clearly my superior pussy was just too much for you to handle. Your pathetic little clitty knows it's place. Pussy is where big strong men cum. Do you know where pantyboys like you cum? In their panties. That's right. All you deserve is to be sent home in a wet, cummy thong like the slut you are."

My Goddess moves to the counter and returns with the lube in her hand. My eyes go wide as I know what is about to happen.

"You know pantyboy, you're so pathetic that I don't even think cumming in your little thong is going to be enough humiliation for you. I need more. I need you to feel the shame of being such a wimpy sissy while you cream your panties. So here's the deal. We can stop right now. No cumming for you, put your clothes on and walk to your car. Orrrr you can spread that little ass for me and cream your panties with your sissy pussy all filled up with my fingers. What will it be."

I mumble a response and am startled by the sharp slap on my thigh.

"I can't hear you pantyboy. What will it be?"

"Please make me cum, Goddess. Please fill my ass," I begged, shame washing over my face.

"Just as I suspected. What a little loser, begging to be fucked in the ass by a goddess like me. Knees up bitch!"

My eyes are glued to the ceiling as I tuck my knees up, exposing my virgin hole to her. I gasp as I feel the cool lube come into contact. My Goddess has me completely in her control as she softly massages her finger around my tight little asshole.

The feeling is incredible as she teases my hole, slipping further and further in each time she rubs over it. I hear the cap come back off the lube and her finger disappears, only to come back swiftly with a fresh coat of lube.

Her fingertip presses into me and pauses. "Beg for it, pantyboy. Beg for me to fuck your pussy." And that's exactly what I do. Almost incoherently babbling, I plead for her to go the rest of the way in, knowing it is the only way she will let me cum.

Wasting no more time, my Goddess steadily pushes her finger the rest of the way in. Pausing to curl her finger and seek my prostate. My cock is openly leaking now as she slides her finger in and out, establishing a rhythm and poking at my prostate each time. Without realizing it, I am soon pushing my ass to meet her hand each time she presses forward. I am at the peak of my humiliation, but don't care. It feels good and I need it deeper.

"Now you're truly broken for me, sissy. You're going to cream your little panties and prove to the world what a little bitch you are!"

I feel her other hand, coated in a hearty helping of lube wrap around my hard cock. She begins with slow strokes, matching the pace of her finger in my ass. In with the finger, twist and curl, pull out. Base to shaft on my cock, twist under the head, back down. Her pace is increasing and so is my pleasure. I'm openly moaning now. She's barely moving her hands. It's almost all on me now and that fact just reinforces my humiliation.

"That's right pantyboy. Look at you. The only way you can cum is fucking my hand with your ass all full. You're not a pussy fucker, just a little hand humper!"

Quickly I'm on the edge of the point of no return. Deep in subspace, I know what I must do. "Please, Goddess! Please may I cum for you?"

"Pull up your panties, bitch, you're going to flood them for me."

I pull them up, tucking my cock away as she reaches in through the leg hole to resume stroking. I am so close and finally feel myself hit the edge.

"That's it, pantyboy. Fill your little thong for me. Cream your panties like the slut you are!"

My eyes roll back in my head as the first surf hits. She continues to stroke both my cock and my now much looser hole, milking ever drop from my deflating cock.

"What a good little bitch you are."

jbrady884
jbrady884
10 Followers