Femdom Rules

Story Info
10 Ways on How to Take Your Sissy Husband to the Next Level.
2.9k words
4.47
33k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

Ten Ways to Take Your Sissy Husband to the Next Level

So...your husband is a sissy.

Whether you knew this going into your marriage or not, you've adjusted. A LOT.

You've learned how to be a strong Femdom. This is not a complete surprise.

You instinctively knew this could be part of your sexual future. You knew you liked aspects of it. Female Domination has always excited you and you continue to refine your Femdom marriage.

I am here to help. My 'How To' advice columns are resources for women like you who yearn to sissify your husband even further. You've come to realize you love to test his limits.

(And to all you unattached sissies, it's okay to edge and beat off while you read this; I know you do because you write and tell me.)

My observations in many marriages is that the sissy often leads their own humiliation from the bottom; they pretend to 'beg' for their sissy humiliation by offering ideas. They watch hours and hours of online sissy porn and this exposure rubs off into your bedroom.

The goal of this piece is to help expand on 'How To' take your Femdom skills to the next level by taking an even more dominant lead. And to disempower and emasculate your sissy husband even further in the process.

You've been training and dominating 'herm' and you are quite good at it.

Herm is my new pronoun I've created for sissies. It helps to make it clear whom I'm referring to and I'll use it sometimes as a humiliation term.

Often at this sissy marital stage what heightens your power and increases submission from your sissy is the mental and psychological aspects. You are keenly aware that you can lead even better; you can increase your power and control over herm.

So here are some tips and advice on how to advance from the more traditional Femdom organizational rules of engagement--where often the sissy is attempting to lead from the bottom--to a less predictable and less conventional approach, which is more Femdom led. I used the title 'Femdom Rules' as an intended double entendre to enforce my position.

My name is Dominia Sax. I write Female Domination columns. Some of my columns are:

Sissification - How To Get Started

Cuckolds Who Just Want Cock

Finger Cot Condom For Micro Penis

If you don't get turned on by female domination, this "How To" article is NOT for you. STOP reading now. There are plenty of great stories on Literotica that will fit your needs.

You don't need to write any of your whining comments because you don't like to be truly put in your place. Just jerk and swallow two loads and call me in the morning. And move on. NOW.

For each of the Femdom Rules this column will offer the participants ideas of how to level up (i.e. "How To' advance your sissy husband to the next level(s) of sissification.)

Femdom Rule #1 - Peg your sissy's ass.

*PEGGING Level 1.0*

Let's start with pegging. You've fucked his sissy ass. Perhaps many times. Herm is embarrassed each time, but he loves it. Recall the power you gained when he dropped to his knees and sucked your rubber cock that first time to get it ready to fuck his ass.

But let's unpack the fudge packing and think about this:

Who is pleasing whom? Sexually, I mean. Your sissy is getting way more pleasure from the prostate massage your huge strapon is giving him than any sexual pleasure you are getting.

I'm sure, by now, you've heard the term dominating from the bottom. In my opinion, that's where this is at. He (likely) asked you for it. He wants it. It mostly seems like you are dominating him by fucking his sissy ass. Well, you are. But...butt...here's how to level up.

*PEGGING 2.0*

Take your strapon and attach it to a piece of furniture. Call this dick 'Peggy'. Then place a chair adjacent to him. After he strips, watch him up close as he sucks Peggy's rubber cock in preparation for 'her' fucking his ass. Then make him fuck himself for YOUR amusement. You just get to sit there and watch. Like he is on a date with Peggy. He likes sucking cock so much, get a second strapon and have him spit roast himself for his audience of one. Call his second cock 'Bloze'.

Tell him you're bored with fucking him and how much more fun this is. Perhaps mention that your best friend Susan wants to watch him with Peggy and Bloze.

Sit across from him and lift up your skirt and show him your panties, but deny him the view of your pussy. Do this for several weeks. If you regularly shave, let your hair grow out a little; if you're regularly hairy, shave off your bush. Change your pubic appearance without his knowledge.

Then after a couple weeks of pussy denial, pull your panties aside and expose your new look. He'll start cumming right then.

He will begin to wonder what else he is missing.

Femdom Rule #2 - Limit your sissy's spurts to Hands Free Orgasms (HFO) only.

*HFO 1.0*

Many Femdoms give their sissies hands free orgasms when their denial period is over. And this is, of course, a nice place to start. But again I'd ask:

Who is pleasing whom?

You spend all that time stroking him only to let go at the last minute and watch his pathetic little wiener squirt and helplessly bob in the air. It's a wonderful thing to watch, to be sure, but YOU are spending the time jerking him.

*HFO 2.0*

Let's talk about how to take herms hands free orgasms to the next level. Take that vibrator you own and use an ace bandage to wrap it safely around his perineum under his balls. Make sure it is NOT touching his little penis. Don't let him touch himself, either. He is going to (eventually) cum hands free for your amusement without either of you jerking him prior. It is so much fun to watch this way. His pathetic little penis shooting sperm bullets into the air without any tactile stimulation. And it also sends a clear message that you are controlling him, femdomming him at the next level.

And you are right there by his side, fully clothed, looking hot. And sharing about how Susan would LOVE to see this!

Femdom Rule #3 - Padlock the penis.

*CHASTITY 1.0*

Is your sissy locked? If not, lock the cock. Or it should be properly stated, padlock the penis. Because sissies don't have cocks. The tiny thing between their legs is called a penis. Or dicklette. Or sissy-clitty.

So much is written about how many days the key holder keeps their sissy in chastity. This is 1.0 stuff. But when the time comes that your sissy's penis is enduring lengthy incarcerations--Locktober and No Nut November as examples--it's time for Chastity 2.0.

*CHASTITY 2.0*

Remember his solo hands free orgasm? Repeat HFO 2.0 with his penis padlocked.

When your sissy has learned how to have a hands free orgasm in chastity with that vibrator working his perineum, it's time for an appropriate reward. There is plenty of chastity HFO videos on line for your sissy to watch for encouragement. And as a Femdom it's wonderful to sit in an adjacent chair and watch them together for inspiration.

Follow up with rolling a small condom over the end of the padlocked penis. No fuss; no mess. Your sissy will learn to become self-cleaning. Sissies can pour the yummy sperm contents of their tiny sperm-filled condom into their mouth for the perfect cum snack.

Susan will really want to see this! Actually ALL your girlfriends will want to.

Femdom Rule #4 - Sissy's always eat their cum.

*SELF FACIAL - Rolling into a Ball 1.0*

Recall how you've enjoyed jerking off your sissy into his own mouth. How you've watched the pool of cum collect on the back of his tongue with glob after glob landing right where you aimed it. It's too bad sissies have tiny penises because if they packed several more inches they could suck themselves off.

As herm's sissification progressed you pegged his sissy butt in this position while he jerked off.

But in both cases, you are spending a lot of energy and effort in pleasing him.

So I ask (again), 'Who is sexually pleasing whom?' To be completely forthcoming, your sissy is getting way more pleasure than you.

*SELF FACIAL - Rolling into a Ball 2.0*

Have your sissy insert a butt plug into their hungry shaved ass. Then attach a vibrator to their perineum. Oh goody, now it's time for a hands free orgasm in chastity, while giving himself a self facial! But this time the cum cascades into his open mouth while finding its way out of his chastity tube, all while rolled into a ball with his knees touching his ears.

Additional, ways to add to this fun:

Have your sissy close their mouth just before cumming. Have them ooze their load all over their own face. Sissies should have sperm squirted all over their face. Then you can feed them their sperm one finger swipe at a time after their orgasm is finished encouraging them to suck on your finger with each serving.

Or even more humiliating, they can collect all the cum and finger feed themselves.

You can spank them too (Rule #5). A wooden kitchen spoon is particularly effective in sporadic swats and allows for less unobstructive views.

Femdom Rule #5 - Sissy buttocks need spankings.

*SPANKING 1.0*

I intentionally waited a bit before touching on spanking. I did because not all Femdom/sissy relationships have spanking in them. Hitting your partner for fun for some couples just isn't a good fit. But if your Femdom marriage includes a nice butt cheek reddening, then you know how to spank your sissy. Sissy buttocks need spanking. But...butt...let's talk about how to level up.

*SPANKING 2.0*

There are many opportunities to get more creative here. I find it very effective to spank a sissy in front of another woman. My Femdom power skyrockets with my little submissive. I make sure--as part of sissification--herm is in girly clothes (Rule #6), no matter how silly it looks. It's hugely effective to have a sissy pull up their short skirt and pull down their panties, bend over my lap with their bra and other girly clothes still on while being spanked in front of a girlfriend.

And, of course, Susan will then say, "I want a crack at this."

In some more rare occasions, having a man present--under my guidance--has been a way to elevate sissy humiliation. And yes, the man will want to spank the sissy, too. And let me tell you, this spanking will REALLY hurt. If your sissy hasn't cried from a spanking, this scenario can bring on real tears.

Femdom Rule #6 - Enforce Petticoat Discipline (PD)

*PD 1.0*

In the old days, this was the term used for dressing up your sissy in girly clothes as a punishment. I like the phraseology, so I still use it. But let's be real, sissies want to be dressed like a woman. Duh. Hence, garments like panties are a reward. A maid's outfit for house cleaning is a reward.

So, Petticoat Discipline should include much more than just wearing feminine garb.

*PD 2.0*

Real discipline must come from Femdom leadership and have--at minimum--a tinge of humiliation. A punishment is something a sissy wants to avoid.

One successful feminization strategy of real Petticoat Discipline is to take your sissy shopping. Though, be ready to defend your sissy from verbal abuse.

Another is to have your girlfriends over while your husband is feminized. One really successful PD plan is to have a 'surprise' visit from Susan while your sissy is dressed and cleaning house. Someone has to answer the door, right? Oops. Not, oops.

And when you (purposely) drop something and your sissy husband bends over to pick it up, Susan might see the butt plug outlined against his panties. Or even better, Susan might get a glimpse of his padlocked penis.

Level up your sissy's Petticoat Discipline. Add 'exposure to others' as part of his wearing panties, bras and dresses. Most likely, you'll get the compliance results you're after.

Femdom Rule #7 - Widen your sissy's humiliation circle.

*SISSY EXPOSURE 1.0*

You've seen what other Femdoms are doing with social media humiliation postings. I'm not fond of breaching bedroom privacy even with consent--and never without it.

That's why I regularly suggest inviting over a trusted friend.

*SISSY EXPOSURE 2.0*

As I've mentioned several times already, true Femdom power--when you are truly in control--can be amplified by sissy exposure in front of your girlfriend(s). Make sure you talk to friends first...and that they are interested...and that you can trust they'll keep things private. And then have FUN.

Women are excellent at giggling when they see your sissy husband's padlocked penis. And you can have them ask your sissy husband teasing questions about it. So much fun!

"When do you ever orgasm? Or are you not allowed to cum anymore?"

"How would your tiny penis even squirt with that thing on?"

"What happens when your little stem gets hard? Or maybe it's always limp now, hee, hee."

"Why do you like being locked in chastity and wearing a bra and panties?"

"How does your wife get HER sexual pleasure?"

Trust me. Some women get really turned on by seeing sissification. They want to see this.

*SISSY EXPOSURE 3.0*

Many sissies don't (in reality) want a man to see them in their panties and bra with their penis locked in a chastity device. It taps into some of their biggest fears. It's not a turn on. At first. But then the humiliation is so overwhelming, that even though they really don't like it, somehow their penis starts dripping.

It's much harder to find the right kind of masculine guy to expose your sissy husband to.

And a manly man's questions will be mixed with statements.

"You ought to fill that sissy's ass with a nice hard cock. Obviously, that's what it needs."

"A sissy like you needs a really hard spanking."

"I bet you suck cock, too. You're a sissy cocksucker, aren't you?"

"No doubt you swallow. You eat cum, don't you? Don't be shy. Tell me how you eat cum."

Femdom Rule #8 - Consider Participation

*GIRLFRIEND PARTICIPATION 2.0*

As I've mentioned multiple times throughout about having trusted friends watch your sissy husband's humiliation, there are some simple ways where your girlfriend--Susan for example--can participate.

Susan could spank your sissy husband (Rule #5). She could have him drape over her lap and tell him to pull down his panties and then give his lily white butt a nice spanking.

Your sissy husband could suck Susan's toes and then paint her toenails.

You could have him go to Susan's house to clean while wearing his maid's uniform.

Susan could hold a vibrator against your sissy's balls for as long as she wants and then watch and see what happens.

*BOYFRIEND PARTICIPATION 3.0*

There are volumes available online to expand on the topic of "Cuckold Sissification" which is clearly an advanced level and not for many couples. So I'll stop short and save that for another column.

But here are a few fun little humiliation ideas a male friend or boyfriend can be a dominant participant.

HE could spank your sissy husband (Rule #5). This will be a new level of pain.

You could have your sissy husband stroke a guy's cock. It's not that big of a deal. Guys have been beating off their whole life. Who cares whose hand it is? Your sissy will care. He'll be embarrassed, but he will be good at it.

If the guy wants to cum, have him squirt the load on your husband's balls.

Femdom Rule #9 - Sissy's should tuck their testicles.

*THE RING OF SHAME*

The Ring of Shame is a way to emasculate your sissy by testicle tucking. It creates the false illusion of castration (men's biggest fear). And it can be worn with some chastity devices.

It's exhilarating for a Femdom to see her sissy's ball sack droop and dangle helplessly empty.

I often ask, 'what does a sissy need their balls for anyway?' Unless you want to punish them, lol. (Oh boy, there's another advanced level for another column).

The 'The Ring of Shame' is worn like a cock ring. The difference is that instead of one's balls hanging under the shaft, the scrotum is pulled forward and through the ring leaving the testicles (trapped) behind. The empty scrotal sack dangles and droops embarrassingly shriveled while the testes are forced up high into the Inguinal Canal giving the ring-wearing sissy a bulge above their tiny dicklette similar to a women's Mons Pubis. And he will look like a fully castrated sissy.

So much fun to see; so much humiliation when wearing.

Femdom Rule #10 - Femdom Rules

FEMALE DOMINATION RULES!

You are the Ruler. The Princess. The Queen. You have the power. You call the shots. You decide.

Certainly I haven't covered everything. But remember that you hold the power and should regularly keep in mind the concept of who is pleasing whom. Sissy's receive a lot of pleasure. And that's fine. But submission with humiliation is the ultimate in sissification.

Take your sissy husband to the next level. Level up today!

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers