Femdom: Tease and Denial Ch. 03

Story Info
What does a happy ending look like?
6.8k words
4.63
20.1k
24
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This female domination story contains scenes of orgasm denial. It is entirely fictional and completely my own work. Please DO NOT read any further if you do not enjoy fictional stories in which males submit to dominant females, either willingly, forcible, or by coercion.

If you like this story, please vote and comment - it helps to marginalise the votes and comments from Trolls, of which, sadly, there are many!

This is the third and final chapter in this series - I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------

What does a happy ending look like?

----------------------------------

My second check night in chastity was just as hard as the first. It seems pathetic really, when I look back at it, that I got into such a state, so quickly, but the reality of it was that my desperation to cum came only narrowly second to the mind blowing experience of being denied an orgasm. If it wasn't for the intoxication of the mind fuck, I would happily have sawn the base ring off my chastity cage - fuck the collateral damage - and bashed myself to a filthy, forbidden climax. As it was, I tried to sleep, tried not to pester Sue, then tidied the house again.

The third night was different. Sue took us to bed early, rolled onto me and snogged me passionately until my chin and cheeks were wet with spit, then, chuckling softly, rolled over to sleep. I spooned into her back, pressing my tube against her soft buttocks, and was rewarded by her reaching back and pulling her arse cheeks apart. My trapped cock nested deep into her cleft, and her hot buttocks engulfed it. I was so exhausted that sleep took me in seconds.

Despite the constant sexual tension, I slept well for the next few nights. I'd somehow convinced myself that Sue would make me wait for one week, and it was easier to get to sleep without the hope of an orgasm. Sue seemed to understand the dynamic too, and went easy on the tease.

By this time, however, we had both realised that there was a certain practicality of being in a chastity device that needed to be addressed; with a tube around my cock, there was no way that I could keep my little man clean.

Sue's solution to this was a daily wipe down with a flannel. I would strip naked - completely naked - position myself spread eagle on the bed, and allow her to tie me down. Then Sue would unlock me, slowly remove my prison, laugh as my cock swelled to chase the tube from the base ring, bring a hot flannel from the en-suite, and gently wipe my cock and balls, pulling my foreskin back to polish my throbbing head too. The heat of the cloth would cause my cock to swell to its very limits.

"How are we today?" she would ask, addressing the question directly to my happy, liberated penis. It answered for itself, my shaft fat and long, pointing to the wall above my head, my balls swollen.

"Look at them go!" she would exclaim, excitedly, referring to the way my big balls would churn around slowly in their sack, bathing in the sea of hot sperm that they'd been producing for days. I'm sure that it excited her immensely to know that she had millions of my sperm trapped in my sack, with millions more being produced every day. Every one of them entirely at her mercy.

As Sue gently cleansed my throbbing genitals I would tell her about my current feelings; how much my balls ached, how distracted I'd been during the day, how I'd slept the previous night etc. She would listen, smiling sweetly, giving me encouraging "Mmmm"'s, or soft sounds of mock sympathy.

I was quite certain by now that Sue was not going to let me cum after only a few days in chastity. On the other hand, this was our first time; my first time locked; Sue's first time with me completely reliant on her generosity, and I was sure she wouldn't go too far with her first experiment. But, oh, her threats of months of chastity, the way those words just casually poured from her mouth - I half wished that she would make them come true.

On the seventh day of my chastity I could not concentrate on anything that didn't resemble sex. One week seemed, to me, like a good stretch for starters, and I somehow convinced myself that tonight was going to be my lucky night.

I lavished attention on Sue that evening, cooking our evening meal, plying her with drinks, and thoroughly tidying the kitchen while she watched The Great British Bake Off. At nine pm I reminded her that I still needed to be cleaned.

Sue, completely aware of what my efforts were attempting to secure, looked at me wickedly. "Let's go to bed," she said with a wink.

Once in the bedroom, Sue told me to undress as usual, but instead of then telling me to assume a spread eagled position on the bed, she told me to remain standing. Sue and I were always very equal in our marriage, we had a partnership that stayed on an even keel through equal effort and mutual respect, so it was strange and sexy to be told what to do, and I found complying to her demands incredibly sexy. She was developing a passion for tease and denial and was becoming bossy, self-assured and a little self-centred, and I found all of this addictively erotic. I stood naked before her, my hands behind my back, tube on show. The hairs on my arms and legs stood on end.

Sue, seated on the edge if the bed, pulled her necklace from her blouse to reveal the key to my tube, and beckoned for me to stand before her. I positioned myself in front of her, my encased cock just a foot from her face.

She smiled up at me. Making me wait. Awkward moments passed, yet still Sue simply looked up at me, smiling sweetly. Finally I broke the silence. "Sue...." I began, ready to beg if it pleased her.

"Shush!" she said sharply. I halted immediately.

"Does hubby want some attention?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh god yes!" I sighed.

"A little bit if tease? Would that be enough?"

"Sue! Please can I have more?"

"More? You mean like a lot if tease!?"

"No! Can't I cum? It's been a week!..."

She let the key on the necklace fall onto her blouse that covered her ample bosom, then brought her fingertips to my exposed scrotum. I yelped excitedly as she dragged her nails over my hairy skin.

"A week?" She exclaimed in mock surprise, "Has it been a week already? I've not been keeping track..."

"Yes darling, yes! A whole week!"

"Well then," she said, slotting the little key into the lock if my tube, "perhaps you do deserve something special tonight."

My aching cock throbbed at the feel of the brass barrel being extracted from the lock, and stiffened immediately as Sue pulled the tube softly from me. My swollen head held on to the tightly curved tube, so that Sue had to pull it forcibly from me before leaving me fat and vertical, pointing skywards.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, "So big aleady!"

My manhood stood proudly as Sue gripped the base ring and pushed each of my testicles in turn back through it with her thumbs. It seemed like a tight squeeze, but Sue was not for turning, and soon she was able to slip the heavy ring from my root. Suddenly I felt... naked.

"Now," Sue said, "hop into the shower, I want you squeaky clean."

Excitedly, I darted into the en-suite, my heavy erection bobbing before me, and turned the shower on. As I waited for it to warm up, I watched Sue bring the stool from her vanity unit and place it just outside the door. Then, with the door still open, she sat and watched as I showered, playing on her phone for the most part, but keeping a steady eye on me as I washed. I'm confident that I would not have masturbated without permission - and certainly not to completion, but to have Sue watching me, making it plain that anything other than a functional wash was out of bounds, definitely heightened the experience.

I washed my hair and body thoroughly, then made a great show of carefully and slowly washing my rock hard cock with the flannel without stimulating myself. In truth, it was immensely exciting to have my cock in my hands again, and even the slightest stroke of the flannel felt like illicit masturbation. When I finally got out of the shower and dried myself off, I was as stiff as I had been when I entered, my bell end like a purple beacon before me.

"Still so excited!" Sue exclaimed playfully, "Now let's go and put that energy to good use."

We lay naked on the bed, snogging like teenagers, my hot, heavy cock sandwiched between us, luxuriating in the feel of her naked skin. Our hands moved to each other's chests, and we played softly with each other's nipples, breathing heavily. Then Sue placed a hand on the back of my head and encouraged me to move my mouth to her right nipple. She moaned immediately as I kissed her stiff bullet into my mouth, sucking it gently for a moment before letting it slip from my lips and running my tongue in circles around her hard, raised areola. She sighed softly as her fingers grabbed at my short hair.

I was keen to please her, so I teased her slowly, gently pinching her left nipple as I continued worshipping her right, then slowly, almost imperceptibly, trailing my fingers towards her groin. She moaned as my fingers brushed over her smoothly shaven mound, and spread her legs wide. My fingers slipped over her crumpled labia and circled the entrance to her vaginal passage, hinting their intention to press inside her. She enjoyed my attention, moaning softly as I pleasured her.

"You can tease me all you like," she said, "but don't think for one moment you're going to deny me."

I lifted my head from her tit. "Never!" I assured her, then returned to my duty, worshipping her body with my mouth and fingers.

Soon Sue's lust began to trump her patience. She pushed my head gently towards her crotch, then clasped it with both hands as I scrambled down the bed to position my face between her spread legs. Her pussy was sodden, glistening with her slippery juices. Her labia majora were smooth and puffy, framing her vulva which was exposed between the meaty pussy lips that I'd teased apart with the caress of my fingers. Her vaginal passage was gaping already. I wanted to nod my head forward, to rub my face in her sopping sex, to feel the heat of her lust on my skin, to have her juices stick my eyes closed and clog my nostrils, but, nestled beneath its crumpled hood, her clitoris stood fat and proud, demanding to be worshipped. I lapped at it ever-so-gently, and Sue moaned loudly. "Take your time," she breathed, "I've waited a whole week for this!"

I worshipped Sue for as long as she would allow me to. I wanted to savour her, to enjoy her heat and lust, to earn some reciprocal attention, but I also wanted to keep her horny, to maximise her arousal but not to tip her over the edge. I feared that if she came she'd lose her libido and lock me back up for another night. Selfish as it was, I needed all of my efforts to manipulate Sue into giving me the release I desperately wanted, so I showed my devotion, slowly toyed with her pussy, and chased her passion to the brink of her orgasm.

I was delighted when, before reaching her orgasm, she finally pushed my head from her hot sex.

"Your turn!" she said, her eyes bright and sparkling.

I eagerly swapped places with her, lying spread eagled while she sat on the foot of the bed. To my surprise, she then began to loop the ties around my ankles and wrists as though this were one of our regular cleaning sessions. I did not complain - this could only mean that she would be doing all the work for a while, so I rested my head back and enjoyed the feeling of my power being stripped away.

When she was finished, Sue lay beside me on the bed as best she could beside my prone body. Her lips found my left nipple and her fingers found my right, and she toyed with me in her usual, skilfull, well-practiced way. Long, blissful minutes passed as my happy, naked cock throbbed and leaked, and Sue's expert tease turned my brain to mush. I groaned loudly and unashamedly, and lost myself in a world that teetered on the edge of sanity. All time was lost, and my heavenly predicament consumed me for eternity.

Finally, as though to snap me from the euphoric hypnosis, Sue's fingers meandered their way to my tight sack, sending electric shocks to fry my brain and causing me to involuntarily lift my hips and hold my breath. I was on the edge of orgasm and I desperately needed Sue to use her soft hand to push me over, to shove me into the freefall of a climax that would shake my entire world.

As soon as I could use my lungs again I begged. "Please. God, please make me cum!"

"Already?" I could hear delight in her voice.

I opened my eyes to look at her sincerely.

"I'm desperate Sue, I can't take any more teasing. I'm right on the edge of orgasm. Please do something to make me cum!" I did not care how wretched and defeated I sounded.

She withdrew her touch, leaving me feeling hopelessly abandoned, then, after a few minutes to let my racing heart calm, she climbed into her knees and straddled my beating chest, sitting firmly astride me as though on a saddle. Her puffy, wet pussy burned my skin.

"Beg some more," she spoke down to me. She was a magnificent sight - her auburn hair dishevelled, her pretty face looking down on me over her heavy tits. She looked excited and haughty somehow, superior in some way, confrontational despite my complete subjugation. It did not cross my mind to resist.

"Please Sue," I begged, "I'm really begging you... I need to cum more than ever.."

"Why?"

"I'm so horny... you've MADE me horny... by balls are driving me crazy..."

She continued to look me in the eye, lifted herself onto her knees, licked two fingers although she didn't need to, and slipped them between her legs. I watched her puffy lips spread as her fingers rooted towards her swollen bud, then let my eyes be pulled back by the magnetism of her gaze. Her eyes commanded me to beg some more.

"Please, please make me cum... I really can't take any more... I've never been so horny... so desperate..."

I pulled hard at the ties that bound my wrists in a reflexive effort to show my desperation.

"How long since you came?"

Two fingers slopped rapidly in a tight circle between her legs. Droplets of her juices splattered onto my chest.

"Ten days," I guessed, my mind a mush.

"Ha!" she scoffed. Her face was red and sweaty, her stare still crushing me. "Ten days is nothing! You're being pathetic!"

"I wasn't ready!" I protested, clutching for excuses. She rubbed herself furiously now, grinding her clitoris with the relentless beating of her fingers, treating her delicate orchid more roughly than I would ever have dared to myself.

"I'm gonna make you wait longer," she panted, "I'm gonna make you learn what desperation really is! I'm gonna make you learn to properly beg!".

"Darling! Please let me cum! Please finish me off..." I pleaded in my most pathetic and sincere tone.

Suddenly she tensed, her kneeling body rigid above me. Her eyes were open but no longer looking at me, or at anything - they were empty and distant. Her mouth was open, gasping without noise, her breathing stopped.

"Please can I cum too?" I pleaded, knowing full well what effect this would have on her delicately teetering state. She immediately convulsed, hunched over above me, screwed her nose up and her eyes tight, then shook violently as she tipped over the precipice of her climax, fingering her pussy frantically while she rode the peaks of her pleasure. The bed bounced.

Her orgasm seemed to last an age, and I forgot about my own desperate predicament to relish the sight of it. I maintain, with absolute conviction, that there is no more beautiful a sight in the world than that of a woman orgasming.

Eventually she sat back down on my chest and leant forward to rest her hands on the bed head.

"God, I fucking love it when you beg!" she said softly, looking down at me. I was somehow proud of myself, despite how pathetic I felt. "Pretty please can I cum now?" I ventured hopefully.

Sue began to laugh, as I suspected she would. She giggled for a long time, while her body was racked by several aftershocks from her orgasm, snorting after every failed attempt to stop, shaking as she sniggered. I waited patiently until she straightened herself up, still seated on my chest, looked down on me again, then climbed off me to lie by my side. Her hand moved to my fat erection and I howled at her touch, but she gave me no rub, just wrapped her little fingers around my aching member. She lay motionless for a long time, and I feared that she might fall asleep.

Eventually she snapped out of her post orgasmic daze, and quickly sat up purposefully on the side of the bed with her back to me. She plucked a little black book off her bedside cabinet, slipped a pen from the elastic ribbon that held it against the spine, and began to write.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This is your little book of good behaviour," she said with a mischievous tone.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your little book of good behaviour," she repeated casually, "When you're good, you get some points, and I write them in here."

I was silent while I processed the information.

She started to talk softly and slowly to herself as she wrote. "Lay below me as I pleasured myself."

She looked over her shoulder at me, then returned to her book. "5 points."

Then she wrote something else out.

"How many times did you used to have one of your dirty little wanks?" she asked, looking at me over her shoulder again. "You know," she continued, "those secret ones that you had behind my back?"

She looked accusational and greatly amused at the same time. Her tone suggested that she already knew.

"Er..." I stumbled, deciding whether to be honest or not.

She raised an eyebrow, and I decided not to dig a hole that I couldn't get out of.

"About twice a week," I said humbly. I could feel the blood finally leaving my cock so that it could relocate to my face.

Sue's expression changed to mock pity while she tutted at me three times and shook her head. "Such a dirty little boy!" she exclaimed.

She read the line that she'd just penned into her book; "General abstinence," then added "times three... nine points," as she completed the entry. Then, she snapped the book shut, replaced the pen along its spine, and put it back on her bedside cabinet. She swivelled around and put a knee on the bed so that she could face me. The fingers of her left hand traced lazily up and down the length of my fat cock, which solidified quickly to point, once more, at the wall above my head.

"So, you have fourteen points now; that's five for pleasing me today, plus nine for the three little wanks you've sacrificed for me. Normally, when you reach 80 points you can..."

"Eighty!" I interrupted.

She took her hand from my stiff shaft and placed a finger on my lips.

"When you reach 80 points you can start asking for an orgasm, but, since this is your first time, you only have to reach 40 this time. Any questions?"

She removed her finger from my lips, and placed her hand on her hip.

"I can't do 40 points!" I protested, "that'll take me weeks to collect!"

"Not if you're good," she said, "and there are ways to earn more points. You'll get points for domestic duties - if you perform them to the right standard of course."

I felt like I should protest, but in truth, I quite enjoyed trying to curry favour with Sue by completing domestic duties that we really ought to have shared.

"And I have my own needs too," she continued with a wicked little smirk, returning her hand to my leaking cock, "perform those duties to the right standard and you can earn points that way too... but only when I tell you to."

With all the intellect remaining in my addled brain, I crafted the best response I possibly could. "Ok," I said.

That night, for the first time since we'd started our chastity lifestyle, Sue needed to cool my cock with frozen peas before pressing me back into my tube. It was uncomfortable, even painful, but quite thrilling to have my erection forcibly taken away in the way I'd so often read about in erotic literature. I think that Sue was as proud as I was, that she'd given me an erection that was so obstinate.

12