Femdom. The Massage

Story Info
Yuma becomes the Master of James.
5.6k words
4.68
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FEMDOM. The Massage.

This is a new, independent story. Not related to my past ones. So you do not need to read any previous stories prior to this one. I had a couple of inspirations for this story!!

Carol opened her eyes. It was still early. She looked over at her husband James, who was still sleeping. This was their first "empty nester" trip. Well 90% "empty nester". Both their girls were now in college. They still came home for part of the summer. But most of the year it was now just Carol and James.

Their trip to the West Coast had gone well. Up and down the coast of California. They had two days left which they would spend in San Diego. They would drive to San Diego tonight. Today was really just an open day. No plans.

Carol spent a few minutes thinking of herself. She had changed so much the last year. She felt so much more in charge. Commanding. Powerful. In everything she did. Why? What had happened? She wasn't sure. Was it the girls going to college and her having more free time? She had been named a Supervisor at work a year ago. She now "bossed" people around? Was that it? She had pushed herself to get back to the gym too. She was in the best shape she had been in for at least 15 years.

Or maybe it was James. Without the girls around she found herself instructing him more. It seemed to increase more and more as time passed. And with his easy going personality, he accepted her orders willingly.

It was probably all of those things just rolled together. What intrigued her was how much she enjoyed these new feelings. She wanted them to increase even more. In all ways and in all areas. Spefically in their sex life. She had been having dreams of dominating James in the bedroom. These kink/fetish dreams kept replaying over and over in her mind. Stronger and stronger urges. Her own sexual desire was growing more and more every time she thought about it. Carol had decided when they returned from their vacation, she was going to make these dreams a reality.

Carol and James decided they would spent part of their day at the local mall. Right near their hotel. Just to do something. Walk around. Grab some lunch. Then they would come back to their hotel, check out and head down to San Diego.

The mall was pretty ordinary. Two floors. Multiple dead-end wings off the main corridor. The usual normal mixture of big name stores and smaller independent stores. Some restaurants mixed in.

As they walked down one of the quieter wings of the mall, Carol noticed an Asian massage spot. They continued by it, went to the end of the wing and turned around. As they walked by it again, Carol stopped.

Carol: "You are going to get a massage."

"What? Where?" James.

"Right there." Carol pointed. "You have been so very good on our trip. Doing everything I wanted. I want you to have a special treat. This will be good for you."

James: "No. I can get a massage at home. We are on vacation."

Carol: "Listen to me. I insist. Let's go. You are getting it." With that Carol grabbed James arm and walked him over to the massage place.

The place was small. Comfy looking. Very basic. There were two massage booths. Right next to each other. Both backed up against solid wall. The other three sides of each booth had curtains. With the front curtain being open and the side curtains being closed.

An attractive Asian woman appeared from the back. She introduced herself as Yuma. She was slightly older than Carol and James. Carol guessed Yuma was probably in her early 50's.

Yuma: "Yes? How may I help you."

Carol: "This is my husband James, he is here for a massage."

James squirmed just the slightest bit. "Are you sure? What will you do while I am getting the massage?"

Carol: "Listen James, no discussion. You are getting this. I have decided this for you. I will go for walk in the mall while you are getting the massage."

Yuma smiled just a bit when she heard Carol ordering her husband around. Telling him what he would do. It was obvious she enjoyed that.

Yuma stepped forward. "Yes. We have a special today. One hour massage. You will enjoy it. Please head into the first booth. Close the front curtain behind you. Disrobe. Face down into the hole in the massage table. I will be right in."

James headed into the massage stall. Carol smiled at Yuma. "I will back in an hour."

Yuma: "Please stay here one moment."

With that, Yuma walked to the front sliding doors of the business. Closing them. She appeared to hang a "Closed Sign" on the door. She returned to Carol. She placed her hand on Carol's arm and guided her over next to the massage stall James had gone into. She got a chair and put it right next to the side curtain.

Yuma motioned with her hand for Carol to sit. She leaned in close and quietly said to Carol. "Sit still. No talking. Just watch. Observe. Remove your clothes. You must be naked to watch. No one can see you. The glass at the front is darkened." Yuma waited.

Carol was surprised by what the massage lady had just requested. Remove her own clothes. Why? Who was she to tell her that? What an unusual request. But she was now curious and wanted to watch. She did not want to create any problems. So even though there was no good reason to do it, Carol removed her clothes. Placing them neatly in a pile next to her.

With that Yuma disappeared into the massage stall.

It was only a moment before the side curtain in front of Carol was pulled back. Carol had a perfect view into the massage stall. She was really only about eight feet from the massage table. Her husband was laying face down on the table. Covered with a thin sheet up to his neck. His head was in the hole in the massage table. Yuma had also placed an eye massage mask on James. He could see nothing. He was totally unaware that Carol was sitting just a few feet away, watching.

Yuma moved to the head of the massage table. Her focus was totally on James. It was if Carol was not even there. She placed her hands on James head. Burying her fingers into his hair. Massaging his scalp, the sides of his head. She softly talked to him. "Relax. Let your mind open. All you need to do is listen to me. My good boy."

Yuma moved over to the far side of the table. Moving so as to keep the side closest to Carol view unblocked. So that Carol could always see exactly what was happening. Yuma quickly pulled down the sheet covering James and removed it. Leaving him uncovered and naked.

Carol had never been in this position before. She felt like a 3rd party observer of her husband. Noticing his body like never before. He was still in good shape. Attractive. Tall and skinny. At 6'2''. 165 pounds. He still ran. Did stretching. Some light weights at home. It mainly showed in his legs. They were taut, and muscular. And his ass. Such tight, lean buns. A very sexy man. Carol found her mind drifting to her own sexual desires she wanted to do on her husband.

Carol realized that on some level Yuma was testing her as well. Having her sit naked. Testing her to see what effect watching would have on her? How would she respond? Would she interfere with what Yuma had planned for her husband? Carol was confident she was in control of herself and the situation.

Yuma let her hands run up and down from James shoulders to his lower back. Back and forth. Multiple times. Almost hypnotic with the motion. Sometimes just letting her finger tips trace lightly over James back. Sometimes focusing in on a specific spot. Like radar. Knowing exactly when to lean in with her hands and palms. Thoroughly kneading the spot. Working out all the tension and knots.

Finally Yuma placed her hands right in the middle of James back. "Breath in. Release. Let yourself open up. Good boy."

Carol could see that her husband's body was reacting and responding to Yuma's touch and words. Twitching involuntarily. His breathing deepening and slowing. His body becoming calmer and calmer.

Yuma repeated the same process with his legs. Massaging the backs of his thighs and calves. Patiently doing his feet as well. It did not really register with Carol that Yuma had skipped over massaging James ass.

Yuma then took James left arm. Stretching it out slowly towards the top left corner of the table. As she massaged his hand, she gently attaching a cuff to James wrist. Then silently locked the cuff into a hook in the corner. She repeated the same process with James right wrist. Locking it in place in the top right corner of the table.

Yuma then took James left leg. Pulling it out further from his body. Spreading it out wider. She placed a cuff on his ankle. Locking it into a hook in the bottom left corner of the table. She did the same with James right leg. James legs were now both more spread and open on the table.

James was now bound and restrained on the massage table. Yuma had been so patient and relaxed with James. He did not realize what had just happened to him.

Carol felt almost hypnotized by what she was watching. This was her husband being locked naked into the massage table. Should she do something? But she seemed unable to speak or react. She felt like a spectator at a game. But this seemed like a different kind of sporting event. She continued to watch in silence.

Yuma briefing left the massage stall. She came back momentarily. She carried a large tray. On the tray was a metal bowl. Filled with hot water. Steam was rising out of it. Also on the tray were towels, face clothes. Multiple small boxes were also all over the tray.

Yuma dipped one of the face clothes into the steaming water of the metal bowl. She then stepped over and applied it to James right buttocks. James body immediately jerked violently. His arms and legs flayed against his restraints. He now realized he was restrained to the massage table. He shouted out in pain. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

Yuma patiently but firmly told James: "Quiet. You must behave. Your body will become used to the pain. And to being tied. It is all part of your training."

Yuma then redipped the face cloth into the metal bowl and firmly pressed the face cloth against James left buttocks. Once again James body flinched in pain. He helplessly pulled at his restraints. He cried out: "That hurts. This is insane."

Yuma ignored James protests. She continued the process of applying the steaming water to James ass checks. First one, then the other. Leaving them on James ass longer and longer each time. As she had said, soon James body began to become used to the feeling of the hot water being applied. He began to accept the pain. He shook far less. He voice became silent.

Yuma walked back over to tray. Opening a small box. She took out a bar of soap. Wetting in the water of the metal bowl. She rubbed it in her hands. Creating a full lather. Then she thoroughly spread it in all over James, from the small of his back, down over both his butt checks, down to the tops of his thighs.

Yuma returned to the tray. Opening another small box. This one contained shaving cream. Once again she created a full lather and spread it all over the same areas of James body she had put the soap on.

She reached over to the tray. Picking up an oversized razor. Yuma: "Listen carefully. This will not hurt. But hold very still. No movement." Carefully focusing in on her task, Yuma shaved James body area that she had lathered with soap and shaving cream. She then cleaned off his shaved body area with a wet face cloth.

As a final step, Yuma picked up an electric razor from the tray. Turning it on, it vibrated to life. Once again focusing in like a surgeon, Yuma gently spread James ass checks and used the razor to shave between them. She continue down and shaved between the end of his butt crack and his testicles.

James body was not overly hairy to begin with. He had a normal amount of hair on his butt and back of his thighs. But still after the shaving, the change in his appearance was amazing. His butt checks now were totally bald. Hairless. Appearing smooth and soft. Like a babies butt.

Yuma left the message stall again. Just briefly. When she returned, she had a thick, firm, medium sized rectangular pillow. Lifting James hips, she slide the pillow under his stomach. The effect was to raise James beautiful ass up in the air. His ass was now shaved and raised up high above the rest of his body. Anyone who now could have seen James was immediately drawn to the sight of his ass. It was now the focal point of his whole body. In contrast to the rest of his body which had a light coat of hair on it, his ass was now noticeably bare. Provocatively raised in the air. On display. On exhibit for both Yuma and Carol.

Raising James hips with the pillow also had another effect. It allowed for his cock to be lifted off the massage table. It now dangled from his groin. Pointing downward. In limbo. Not touching the massage table. Like his beautiful ass, it was on display. On exhibit. Accessible to Yuma. Visible to Carol from her side view of James.

As Carol watched what was happening, she found herself viewing her own husband more as a sex object than her husband. Seeing him bound. Ass shaved. Cock on display. Ready to be controlled and dominated. She realized this was playing into her dominatrix desires. She wanted to see more.

Carol was so occupied with watching Yuma and James, she barely noticed the effect it was having on herself. She was becoming more comfortable being nude. And aroused. Her own nipples were hard and erect. Her pussy was wet. Her own hand had drifted down to her lap. It was now fondling her own pussy. She was suppressing herself from making any noise. She knew she had to stay quiet. James could never know she was watching him.

James freshly shaved ass appeared so very vulnerable yet enticing. Yuma gently tapped James butt. First one check. Then the other. Rotating. Back and forth. Slowly the force of the taps increased. Becoming slaps. And then the slaps increased into a full spanking. Smack. Smack. Over and over and over. As the spanking continued James buns gradually began to redden. He tried to move and sway his ass away from the blows. Soft cries and moans of pain were coming from him.

This only seemed to energize Yuma. She increased the pace of the spanking. Slowly the reaction of James changed. He no longer was trying to escape the blows. He was accepting them. His moans of pain had changed as well. They now seemed to be low quiet groans of pleasure. Yuma reached down and under James. Brushing his cock with her hand. His cock was no longer limp and flaccid. It was coming alive thru the spanking. Slightly growing and enlarging. Yuma continued the spanking until she seemed satisfied. It had achieved her desired effect on James.

Yuma: "You did well with the spanking. For this next step you must focus. You must concentrate. Open your mind. Accept what is happening to you. It is all part of you learning to be controlled by me. It obvious that you want that. We both know it."

When Yuma had bought in the pillow, she had also bought in yet another box. At this time she opened the box. She took out a ball and gag. She placed in James mouth. Now James was unable to speak. Then reaching back into the box, she took out a small wooden paddle. The handle was perfectly shaped so that Yuma could hold it with two hands. Yuma grasped the paddle and pulled back. Smacking James ass fully with the paddle. James body jerking and twitching wildly each time as it was struck. Yuma waited momentarily between each paddle strike. Then she would release another blow fully across James ass checks. James ass checks were turning a bright red. Tears streamed out from under his eye mask. Ten to twelve blows were applied.

Yuma removed the ball and gag from James mouth. She stood next to James. Waiting. Letting him recover for a few moments from the paddling. Once again she reached down and under James. She lightly held his cock. Despite the painful paddling, James cock had engorged further. It was not fully hard but in a medium state of hardness. Yuma knew that the unexperienced mixture of pain and arousal for James would be confusing for him.

Yuma: "You are learning well. You are starting to understand what is happening to you. Accepting it more and more. Learning to behave. That I am in control of you."

James: "No. That is not true. Release me right now. No more."

Yuma: "James. Let me think for a moment on your request." Yuma took out a jar. It appeared to contain a special cream substance. She took out a large portion and gently started to rub it into James sore, raw buns.

"'Let me think..." Yuma continued to apply the cream. Letting the soothing, healing cream sink into James red and painful ass checks.

"Let me think..." She continued to repeat that phrase, every so often. Yuma continued tenderly and expertly applying the cream more and more over James butt. The application of the cream felt like heaven to James. Short, quiet breaths of relief came from his mouth.

Once again, Yuma reached around and under James, she found his rather large cock feeling very alive. She held it and then fondled it ever so slightly. The cock responded immediately to her touch. Springing to life even more. Fully erect.

Yuma: "What do you think, James? Should I release you or would you like me to continue with your training?" Yuma's question was met by silence from James. Yuma already had known what the answer would be. There was no need for James to reply.

Carol continued to sit and watch Yuma with her husband. Did Yuma somehow know or sense she wanted to dominate her husband? Yuma was controlling her husband the way Carol dreamed she would. She was mesmerized by what was happening. A mixture of embarrassment and shame had overcome her. She had done nothing while her husband was being spanked and paddled by Yuma. Like her husband, she also was being overwhelmed by Yuma. She felt powerless to do anything but silently observe.

Carol's desire to dominate James herself were being nurtured by Yuma's treatment of her husband. Rather than offend her, the spanking and paddling had turned her on beyond belief. Carol had lost control of herself.

Carol had been playing with herself for some time. Her pussy was now dripping wet. She felt a growing need to release. She placed two of her fingers inside herself. Fingering herself until she orgasmed. Her pussy juice came flowing out her so freely it stained the padding of her chair.

Yuma had used Carol own sexual desires against her. Manipulating her. Carol now knew Yuma was in charge of her as well. Her need to watch Yuma with James was greater than any thought of stopping what was happening to her husband. She knew after orgasming that she was not going to interfere in any way going forward with Yuma and her husband.

Yuma let her fingers gently trace around James butt. Giving his ass a few squeezes here and there. Like she was checking a food dish she was cooking. There was no resistance to her prodding. She noted the taut muscles of his ass were now relaxed, loose. Her massage, spanking and paddling had achieved the desired effect. James beautiful ass was now very open to her.

When she had applied the cream she had put some right within James butt crack. Some of it had now settled down in between his ass checks. Moistening his crack and the ring hole of his anus.

The effects of the spanking and paddling were still in effect, despite the healing effects of the cream. James ass was still a light shade of red. As if he had a slight sun burn.

Yuma continued lightly tracing around James butt. Focusing more and more on James butt crack. Her fingers gliding up and down his butt crack. Back and forth. Up and down. Slightly opening James butt for her access. Then very gently inserting one finger into James. Pushing it by the ring hole and into James anus. Yuma held the finger there for a few moments. There was no reaction from James. It had been very easy to insert the finger. Yuma withdrew the finger.

12