Feminist Becomes My Cock-sucking GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you got me, Sawyer," Summer said sarcastically.

"Sawyer, you really shouldn't engage in philosophical arguments when you are so obviously out of your depth intellectually," Hunter said. "Being a feminist is about empowering women. A feminist can shave her legs and care about her appearance. It's about her being in charge and doing what she wants to do. Not doing things or dressing, hoping for a man's approval."

Peter handed Sawyer a beer and said, "Man, you need this. You've been torched." He chugged it.

The women laid their beach towels on the small sandy beach a few feet apart from each other.

The guys played touch football under a cloudless sky and intense sun.

They were quickly hot and sweaty. Mike ran past an exhausted Sawyer and scored a touchdown. Sawyer stood hunched with his hands on his knees, and sweat dripped off his heavyset body. He wheezed and said, "Damn! It's hot."

He and the other young men removed their shirts. Sawyer said, "That's better."

"It's a friggin hot day. Why are you idiots running around?" Willa asked. "You're lucky that you can take your shirts off to cool down."

"You can take your top off too. Free the Nipple!" Sawyer shouted. Mike and Peter echoed his call, shouting, "Free the nipple!"

Summer said, "It stinks that men are allowed to be topless in public, but women aren't. It's unjust."

"It isn't fair that we are treated differently," Mia said.

"Yeah," Penelope agreed. "What happened to 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'?"

Hunter let pass that the quote Penelope spouted. It didn't support their argument since a gander is a male goose. He said, "Women, you realize that things won't change until you change. Right? Stop going along with the system that controls your behavior. That brainwashes you to feel powerless."

Summer stood, reached behind her back, and undid the clasp. She hollered, "Mia, Penny, Willa, let's put a stop to this double standard and say we control our bodies and our lives. Nipples are nipples whether they're on a man or a woman."

"Yes!" the women shouted. They sat up and undid the clasp holding their tops. Summer smiled, nodded, and pulled her top off. The other women took theirs off too. They shouted, 'Free the Nipple!' and cheered.

The men were silent as if struck dumb. It was a great acting job as they stared at their half-naked girlfriends with a look of bewilderment and surprise on their faces as if they never expected this to happen.

Hunter clapped and congratulated the bare-breasted women, "Well done. You've struck a blow for equal rights!"

The men looked at the proud, topless women, studying and appreciating the tits on display. Mia's breasts were flat, low mounds of white flesh the thickness of her small hand. The raven-haired woman had pink nipples with pointy tips nearly an inch long.

Willa had massive ta-tas that look like overfilled water balloons. Her areolas were a deep red color and as large as a saucer.

Penelope had a beautiful set of bell-shaped tits. There was very little tissue at the top of her chest, but a lot of volume at the bottom. She has small, pinkish nipples.

Summer had the most popular style of breasts, the shape deemed the best. Her boobs were full and round with a dark brown nipple in the center that pointed straight ahead.

"Ladies and Gents," Hunter said, "How about we go for a swim?"

They went into the water and swam, splashed, and engaged in horseplay. The rest of the morning was spent lying in the sun and cooling off in the water.

The way the women carried themselves showed they were filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment. The nearly constant erections of the men were a result of them enjoying the show.

The group had lunch and returned to the beach with a cooler restocked with beer. Each couple shared a beach towel. Hunter went up to Summer and asked, "Can I join you?"

"Sure."

She moved to make room for him. As he sat beside her, Mike and Mia walked hand-in-hand past them to go into the woods. After lying side-by-side in silence for a few minutes, Hunter asked, "Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back? I'll do yours."

"Okay."

He rolled over on his stomach, and she spread lotion across his broad shoulders and back. She smiled as she kneaded his muscles and coated his upper body.

"All done," she announced. As they switched places, they heard Penelope giggle, and she and Peter snuck off into the woods. Hunter straddled her waist, poured lotion on both of his hands, and spread the sunscreen all over Summer's back and shoulders.

After doing a thorough job on her back, he slid his hands lower, along the sides of her body.

"Oh," she gasped when he touched the sides of her boobs.

"Is there a problem?"

"No."

With permission granted, he swiped his hands across the sides of her soft breasts again. He slid down, straddled her thighs, and he put the sunscreen on her lower back.

"Shall I do your legs?"

"Sure."

Hunter knelt beside her. Sawyer and Willa walked past them. Willa blushed and said, "Hi." Sawyer winked at them and said, "Bye."

They were alone on the beach. Hunter went to work. He didn't just apply the sunscreen, he moved his hands slowly, sensually, and caressed her legs.

She got nervous, giggled, and squealed, "You're giving me goosebumps!"

"My body's having an involuntary reaction too."

"Ha. Ha," she said as she looked over her shoulder and gave him a chagrined smile. She also glanced at his suit and saw the evidence of an erection.

He shrugged his shoulder and slid his hands further up her leg. She maintained eye contact as his hands slowly moved past her knees. Hunter didn't know if she was daring him to touch her sex or monitoring him. He stared back and kept going and going. He directed his hands to the inside of her thighs. Her eyes widened. At the last second, he veered away from her pussy and touched her suit-covered ass.

"There. All done," he said, and he laid beside her on his stomach.

They looked into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes flicked back and forth, looking in one eye and then the other. He opened his green eyes wide to facilitate her inspection.

Her frantic eye movement stopped, she appeared calm, and Hunter brought his lips to hers and kissed her.

She stared at him with a startled look on her face and didn't participate. When the kiss ended, she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Why does anyone kiss anyone? I like you. I think you like me. Am I wrong?"

"No."

He leaned in and kissed her again. She closed her eyes this time, sighed, and kissed him back. They kissed again.

"Roll over," he said.

"Why?"

"So we can kiss properly."

She laid on her back. He got up on his outside elbow, lay partially on her, and kissed her passionately. He grunted, and she groaned as they made out. Her arms were above her head. Her hands gripped and pulled on the towel.

After many enjoyable minutes of kissing, Hunter brought his free hand to her breasts. He gently squeezed and fondled them. Her reaction was to rock her hips, so her clit rubbed against his thigh.

Eventually, his mouth found its way to her breasts. He took turns sucking on them as she cooed, breathed heavily, and grasped his head, pulling it to her chest. He lavished his attention on her wonderful, round tits.

He pulled off and said, "Let's go."

"What? Why? Where?"

"All your friends have snuck off into the woods to have sex. Let's join them."

She blanched.

"I don't mean 'join them and have an orgy'. I mean let's follow their example, sneak off into the woods, find a secluded spot, and make love."

She chuckled and said. "When you put it like that, how can I refuse?"

They stood. She grasped his hand and led the way. They had barely entered the woods before seeing Sawyer and Willa naked. They were sitting on a fallen tree. She was stroking his smallish cock, and he was manhandling one giant tit while sucking on the other. Willa saw them, her face turned red, and she smiled weakly.

Further in, they came across Peter and Penny. She was sprawled out on the ground screaming, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes. There. Right there!" Peter had his head in between her legs and he was eating her out. Her large breasts were puddled on her chest.

They crossed a small creek, walked around a large tree, and found their other friends naked and doing the deed. Mike was standing and thumping his girlfriend from behind. Mia was leaning over with her legs spread wide and her hands on a rotting stump. They looked up and smiled at them. They didn't pause or miss a beat.

Hunter and Summer waved and walked on. When they were out of earshot, Summer said, "Wow! You were right. They all came into the woods to have sex. They're one horny bunch!"

Hunter stopped her, took her in his arms, and kissed her while caressing her shapely ass. She melted in his arms. He nibbled on her neck and ear. He led her to a bed of moss, and they laid together and made out.

He was gentle and gave her pleasure. She moaned and felt her pussy become warm and wet.

He got on his knees and tugged on her swimsuit bottom. She understood his intention. She sat up, put her hands on the ground behind her, and lifted her butt. He removed her suit and saw that her pubic hair was as thick and blond as the hair on her head. Her pussy was completely hidden.

He stood and stripped. His big, heavy erection fell forward, directly in front of her face, and captured her attention. She said, "I don't suck cock."

"That's okay," he said softly. He knelt, guided her to her back, spread her legs, and dove between her thighs.

"OH!" she cried.

Hunter was a master pussy eater. He brought her to the brink of an orgasm twice. The first time he suspected she was on the brink, he stopped sucking in her clit and kissed her. She allowed him to put his pussy-flavored lips on her lips. She allowed him to put the tongue that had been in her vagina in her mouth. She tasted her tangy essence.

He slid down her body and again performed oral sex on her hairy pussy. Again, he pulled off when she was about to climax

"Argh! I was about to come. Why did you stop?"

Hunter lay on his back and held up his dick. "Mount me. Take your pleasure."

She swiftly straddled him and impaled herself on his large, hard cock.

"Oh! Dear God! That feels good!" she exclaimed as she forced his penis into her.

"Oh. You're so warm. So wet. So tight," he cried.

They were motionless for a few seconds as they enjoyed the joining of their bodies. Then she rode him, and he thrust into her. He kissed her lips, groped her breasts, and tugged on her thick, blunt-tipped nipples.

The rough nipple play generated scowls and cries of 'oww', but never a request to stop doing it. He thought the reason she didn't tell him to stop was because of the 'pain is pleasure' principle, and that his actions caused the release of serotonin into her brain.

She rode him and varied her technique. At first, she thumped down on him. Sometimes she moved her hips in a circle, and at other times, she unabashedly ground her clit on his pubic bone.

Her breathing became loud, her face and some skin high on her chest turned a blotchy red color. She howled, "Oh. Oh! Oh! Ohhh!".

Her body froze as she orgasmed. Except for her pussy; it pulsated and clamped his penis. Hunter smiled, thrust rapidly, and claimed his release.

"Oh!!!" he called out as he spewed his life force into her vagina.

She collapsed. He caught her and hugged her tightly.

The world was still for these two. After she recovered, Summer gave him a shy smile. He teased her and asked, "Was it good for you?"

She playfully punched him and said, "You bastard! You know it was."

"Good. I believe in mutual respect, mutual pleasure, and mutual consent. Some guys jam their cocks into women without their permission. I don't take advantage of women because I'm a man or I'm bigger and stronger.

"Having you put my dick in your pussy, is me respecting you and giving you control. You decided we should fuck, and, by the way, it was great!"

They went back to the beach. Everyone was there. The woman huddled together, giggled, blushed, and talked about what had happened.

Willa said, "Summer, you and Hunter went into the woods. Did you have sex?"

"Yes." she beamed.

"Great sex?" Mia asked.

Summer smiled bigger and said, "Yes!"

The other women tittered and congratulated her. Penelope confessed, "I sucked Peter's cock." The others stopped talking and looked at her. Penelope explained, "I felt I had to...."

"A woman never has to perform fellatio," Summer said.

"I didn't mean that I had to because Peter forced me or he expected me to service him. I had to because he performed oral sex on me for a hell of a long time and gave me a glorious orgasm. I felt I owed him, and I know he loves BJ's, and honestly, I like giving them. I love it when he moans. I feel sexy and powerful, knowing that I'm making him cry out.

"Summer, I didn't feel demeaned or taken advantage of. It was a gift. A reciprocal gift. He gave me oral sex, and I gave him oral sex. How can that be wrong?"

"I gave Mike a blowjob," Mia confessed. "I love him, and he loves me. He ate my pussy. It only seemed fair. How can anything we freely do to pleasure each other be wrong?"

"I see your point," Summer said. "Sucking cock or doing pretty much anything isn't bad per se. It depends on the circumstances and intent. If a guy forces you to have sex, to cook his dinner, or do anything, that's wrong and bad, but if it's done in a situation of mutual love and respect, then I guess it's okay."

"I agree," Willa said. "And because I like dirty, nasty sex. Sometimes, I'm submissive. Sometimes, I'm the boss. Sometimes I like a cock in my mouth. Other days I want one in my ass. Your 'feminist don't do stuff ' ideology is boring, and deprives me of the ability to decide what's right for me. In my book, if a girl wants to do it, it's okay. We should have the power to make our own choices."

"Amen, sister," Penelope said.

"You're right," Summer said. "The new rule is if you want to, give your guy a blowjob."

^^^At the same time^^^

The guys gathered around the cooler, bragged about their prowess and exploits, and drank beer.

Sawyer said, "So you banged Summer?"

"She and I had sex."

"Did she suck your cock?" Peter asked. "Penelope sucked mine."

Mike said, "I ate Mia, and she blew me."

"Good for you guys," Hunter said. "The wall is cracking. We got them to go topless. I didn't get a blowjob, but I laid the groundwork, and I'm confident I will get one."

^^^

Dinner was another beer-guzzling, meat-fest for Peter and Sawyer. The others supplement their meal with some of Hunter's vegan chili and the fresh corn on the cob he had cooked in the husk over the fire.

The women had remained topless all day. Even for Sawyer, the novelty wore off. After sitting around the fire talking and drinking, the established couples went into their tents and had sex.

Hunter and Summer heard Sawyer moan loudly and say, "Thank you, baby. I've missed your blowjobs."

Hunter raised his eyebrows, gave Summer an impish grin as he said, "Your friends are an enthusiastic crowd. How about we go to the lake to get away from these sounds?"

"Good idea."

They walked in the moonlight to the shore. Crickets and cicadas serenaded them.

When they got to the lake, Hunter said, "It's a beautiful evening. Still warm." He kicked off his shoes and pulled his tee-shirt over his head.

"What are you doing?" Summer asked/

"Is there anything better than skinny-dipping?" He shucked off his shorts and underwear and stood naked with a healthy-sized, flaccid penis in front of her and said, "Join me."

"I've never done that! How can you so casually take off your clothes?"

He laughed. "Isn't nature wonderful and something to be enjoyed?"

He entered the water. When he was neck-deep he turned to her, sighed, and said, "Ahh. The water's great. Why don't you come in? You're not hung up on the bourgeois notion that nudity is bad or a sin, are you? What could be finer than being in our natural state in the great outdoors?"

She didn't move and appeared conflicted.

"What's the point of having values if we don't live them? You say you're a feminist, yet you're ashamed of your body. Where's that confident, powerful, I-can-change-the-world woman I met Friday night?"

She stepped out of her sandals and asked, "The water's warm?"

"The water's wonderful!" he responded and swam about.

Summer undressed quickly/ While his back was to her and she entered the lake. She did the breaststroke, giggled, and said, "I've never gone skinny dipping before."

"Congratulations! Sometimes we get so bogged down with school, work, and our causes that we forget to live. Carpe diem!"

They played in the water, splashing each other, swimming, and chasing one another. There were incidents of accidental contact. Hunter touched her breasts and butt, and Summer felt his very thick, very firm erection brush against her body.

They left the lake. Hunter grabbed his tee-shirt, wiped his face, and handed it to Summer. "Use this to dry off."

"Thanks." She dried her face and body while Hunter looked her over. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were a nice, round shape. She had a full blond bush and tan lines.

She used this time to peek at him. He was tall, lanky, with broad shoulders, a cute butt, and a long, stiff dick. She giggled, pointed at his cock, and asked, "Are you going to be able to put your shorts on?"

He looked down as if he was just noticing he had an erection, laughed at her joke, and said, "You're right that could be a problem, but since I sleep in the nude and it's time to go to bed, why bother getting dressed?"

"You're going back to camp naked!"

"Your friends have been drinking and having sex. They're probably asleep. If the women aren't, I doubt if my dick will shock them. I'm sure they've had a close-up encounter with one before."

Summer knelt in front of him and said, "Maybe I can be of assistance."

She grasped his dick, put the tip inside her mouth, and licked it with her tongue while looking up into his eyes. He smiled and said, "I'd like that, but I don't want you to abandon your feminist ideals."

She sucked on his cock and bobbed up and down on it. She pulled it out, making a popping sound, and said, "My idea of what a feminist is, is evolving. I won't wear a bra just because society expects me to. This morning while we were doing the bird survey, it was great, really comfortable not having the damn thing on, and I felt confident and empowered."

She put his dick back in her mouth and sucked for a few minutes. She pulled it out and continued her soliloquy as if it was uninterrupted. "When my friends and I freed our nipples, that too was an empowering moment. I felt we were making a statement about equality."

She wrapped her lips around his penis, bobbed, and stroked his shaft. He could see the smile on her face when her big, blues eyes looked up at him.

Again, after a few minutes, she stopped and spoke. "My girls and I discussed sucking cock. I admit my first thought was it was a demeaning act. Look at us. You're standing, and I'm kneeling at your feet. I have your genitalia in my mouth. I'm servicing you, and you are doing nothing to pleasure me."

She opened her mouth wide and pounced on his dick. She sucked hard and fast. She took him as deep as she could into her mouth again and again.

Tears ran down her cheek. She gagged as she forced herself to swallowed his cock. Some went into her throat.

"Oh, fuck! Ohhh!" Hunter cried out and shot a large load of cum into her esophagus. She calmly pulled his dick out. She continued stroking his cock and jerked him off as he ejaculated on her face.