Feminist Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my mouth away a second time, the pool of cum hot on my tongue; a small trickle leaking from the corner of my mouth and down my skin, I looked up at Andrew; and swallowed.

"More" I gasped.

And I got more, only this time it was shockingly different. I turned and just stared at the cock that hung through the first hole. It wasn't big, it was massive; as thick as my wrist; it shone in the dim flickering light of the screen; and it was black.

I had never seen a black cock before in my life; I never watched such debased art as pornography; and until now I had never stepped beyond the marital vows.

"God yes" I moaned as I shuffled back around. As I moved I felt the sudden sensation between my bare thighs.

My thighs were slick with my own juices; and the thin cloth of my panties was drenched in my own pleasure. I knew half the stench in the small cubicle had to be my own sex now; and I didn't care. Here before me lay the ultimate challenge.

I fit the huge bulb of the head in my mouth, sliding down barely a couple of inches before the massive dong almost made me gag. I wrapped both hands around the shaft; shocked to realize my fingers and thumbs never met it was so thick.

There was a distinct taste; just as there had been the first two times. I registered it in my mind as I powered my head up and down. God my mouth was everywhere as I sucked and licked, pulling his balls into my hot mouth, then sucking on the fat head.

It took longer because the thing was so massive, but suddenly I heard him above me.

"Fucking white bitch" he grunted.

The woman who had walked into this place would have been appalled at the name; but the woman now kneeling before that massive cock, exalted at the name. He was right, I was his white bitch; and I wanted nothing more than to make him cum. No, not let him cum; I wanted to give him such pleasure he would have no choice but to explode in my mouth.

I felt that hard black cock jerk in my grip; and then the flood gates opened. Where the other two had cum; he flooded. Blast after blast poured into my throat and mouth; until I had to pull my mouth back it was so full of his hot seed.

I watched the small hole expand again, and then a thick white stream spew out to bathe my face in him. I looked up at Andrew, seeing him watching me. I opened my mouth to show him the hot pool of cum inside. Then, as I swallowed, I looked down at the large lump in his slacks.

Reaching up, I jerked his zipper down, shoving my hand into the fold of his slacks. Before he could protest I had his hard nine inches of cock free; and my head was moving.

I heard the most obscene moan of pleasure as my mouth engulfed my sons throbbing cock. At first I thought it was Andrew; and then realized no, it was ME.

"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned around his cock.

"Oh fuck...mom" Andrew grunted as I sucked him off.

I wanted to not only show I could serve, but that I could serve him. As I felt his cock pulse in my grip, the tip throb against my throat; I knew I was about to receive the ultimate prize, my sons cum.

I heard Andrew growl he was cumming above me, but I never slowed down. I felt his cock jerk, and I kept sucking. Even as his thick hot seed blasted into my mouth; I wanted more. In less than an hour I had become that which I thought I had so hated before. A fifty-two year old professional woman who was kneeling in dried cum in a sex shop, drinking my sons' hot cream.

That thought didn't leave me when we exited the building. I walked back to Andrews' car more slowly; it really didn't matter at this point if anyone did see me. The fact they were there also meant they weren't exactly going to go public I realized. I never even took the time or effort to clean the dried cum from my own face as I slid into the passenger seat.

The drive back to my car was more subdued; I don't think Andrew anticipated my actions where he was concerned; hell I hadn't anticipated any of my actions. What struck me as odd was the sense of fulfillment I actually had that I had properly pleased four men, including my son.

I mentally compared the four, realizing that my previous preconceptions had been so wrong; a man cumming was a very personal thing. The volume, their thickness, and even the taste had been totally different for each one.

Through all my so called feminism, I had been so focused on a woman's recognition and individuality; I had totally missed the other side of the coin. Andrew was right, what I had evolved into was a woman demanding to be served; while I had totally missed the satisfaction gained when you successfully serve another.

For the next week, it was as if my base thought process had been changed; I found myself open to others ideas more; and willing to work things out. I was shocked when even my boss noticed the difference and complimented me on being such a great team player.

I will admit my eyes fixated on the sizeable bulge in his slacks, and I wondered what it would be like to 'serve' him. The feminist revolution Andrew had initiated had extended far into my personal and sexual life. Poor Spencer didn't know what to make of his new wife. The first time I crawled onto the bed and gave him a blowjob, he all but came unglued.

The strange thing was; it was with Spencer that one of the final pieces snapped into place. All the sessions and talks I had been having with Andrew, we had focused on how my need to be served, overshadowed the service itself; and my appreciation of it. I suddenly saw that in Spencer; it was like looking in a mirror. I had to admit, I didn't like what I saw.

Had I been that callous to simply accept the service, and forgetting to acknowledge the server, I thought. The first time I gave Spencer a blowjob, I had struggled to even get him to respond, it had been such a shock. The second time I couldn't believe it when afterwards he simply rolled over and fell asleep.

I don't know what I was expecting, but the reaction I got was not anywhere near the satisfaction of kneeling in that sordid sex shop. So that Saturday, on my own, I was back. I paid for the small basket of tokens, and slid into the same booth Andrew and I had been in. It took about ten minutes for the first cock to appear; and for the next hour I sucked off five men.

They were all different shapes and sizes; each with a distinct scent and taste. Yet, they all ended the same; with moans of raw lust and satisfaction. By the time I left to return home, I had a belly full of hot cum; and the sense I had accomplished something; I had given pleasure. Of course the two massive orgasms I had fingered myself to in the process didn't hurt my feelings either.

Back home, the rest of the day passed quietly, but there was still this strange ache in my belly; and it frustrated me I couldn't tag it down. It wasn't until Andrew sent me a text in the late afternoon that the final awareness came home.

"You went to the shop" I read; it was more a statement than a question.

"Yes" I sent back.

"How many" Andrew challenged back.

"Five" We were having our own intimate conversation.

"Did you enjoy serving" he asked.

"Not totally" I sent back; and I had stopped to think hard on that question.

"Why" God that single word brought up so many of my own questions.

I didn't answer right away, I thought carefully; what had been so different this time compared to the first time. Only one thing struck me as being that different. My heart beat in my chest as I typed out my reply.

"None of them was yours" I hit the send.

The answer was slower in coming, and I knew Andrew had to be feeling the same turmoil I was; and then my phone beeped.

"My apartment, half an hour" Suddenly glowed on the small screen. "And skip the panties" suddenly followed it.

"Only if you skip your underwear" my fingers trembled as I typed back.

"You know I am going to fuck you" God my stomach did a somersault at the words.

"Only if you cum inside me" I mashed my finger on the send button.

I was halfway to my car when my phone beeped again.

"Twenty minutes" I read.

"Fifteen minutes" I sent back as I slid into the drivers' seat.

God I couldn't get there fast enough. The fact I hadn't even told Spencer I had left flitted through my mind, but I didn't care. The fact I was about to cheat on my marriage vows was not even a thought. What did seep into my brain, was my acknowledgement I was about to drop to my knees, and happily service my sons' hard cock. By the time I got to the parking lot of his building, I was sitting in a puddle of hot pussy juices.

Standing in the hallway in front of his apartment door, I slid my soaked panties down and bunched them in my fist. Tapping on the door, I waited. It had no more than opened and I was through and standing in his living room. When Andrew approached I reached out and placed the small wet cloth in his hand; and watched in wonder as he raised my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Are you ready to..." that was all I heard and I was on my knees all but tearing his jeans open.

I felt that sudden rush of satisfaction as his already steel hard cock fell out into my grip. This was a cock worthy of being served I realized.

"Mom...oh fucckkkkk" Andrew moaned as I sucked the engorged head in. I sank deeper, my lips sliding down his shaft. Deeper until my nose bumped against his coarse pubic hair; taking a nasal breath in I relaxed my throat, and sucked harder.

"HOLY FFFUUUCCKKKKK" Andrew roared as I deep throated his cock.

I was an emancipated woman; I had just deep throated my son and I couldn't have been happier; my feminist revolution had completed full circle.

"Mom...oh God mom..." Andrew groaned.

I sucked deep, cupping his balls; I could sense every twitch and pulse against my tongue; I could hear his ragged breathing; sense his mounting pleasure. For the first time I was perfectly in tune with a man, and I was serving HIM; I wanted his cum; but only one thought held me back.

Popping my mouth free, a strand of my own spit hanging from the purple head; I fisted that thick shaft as I stared up at him.

"Can you cum more than once" I gasped between breathes.

"With you...yes" Andrew growled down at me.

There was a fire in his eyes that matched the heat in my belly as I literally slammed my mouth back onto him. I wanted his cum, I needed his cum. I heard him give a primal rumble, and his cock started to swell in my mouth. When the first hot blast painted the back of my throat; Andrea Bernard-Montgomery, the professional liberated career woman, did something she swore at age sixteen she would never do; I swallowed.

I reveled in every thick salty drop; I wallowed in knowing I had served him well. I coaxed every drop I could out of those spasming balls; and took it straight down my throat. Andrew moaned and shook through his orgasm, as I drained him; and when his balls were finally empty; I pulled my mouth free.

Staring up at him on my knees with blazing eyes; I reached behind and yanked down the zipper of my skirt. Wiggling my hips I slid the cloth over my bare ass to the floor. Dropping to my hands and knees I crawled out of the offending garment; and nude from the waist down I looked over my shoulder at Andrew.

"Fuck me" I told him. I had served him, now it was his turn.

Like a true alpha male, Andrew knelt behind me without a word. I watched as he lined that fat head up with my dripping hole; I braced myself; he was twice the size of his father; and I wanted every damned inch.

In one stroke, Andrew slammed into me with a growl and I felt nine inches of thick cock drive deep into me. Every part of my body responded at once. My eyes rolled back, my hands clenched at the carpet; my toes curled in my high heels; and then my gut exploded.

"OH MY FUCKING GGGGODDDD" I screamed.

I felt hot juices spray out around his imbedded cock, dripping down my thighs and soaking into the carpet. I didn't care; I was complete, impaled; owned.

"Perfect...fucking...whore" Andrew grunted. Every word punctuated by a slam from his hips against the cheeks of my ass.

Like I said at the beginning, I had never in my wildest dreams imagined myself in this position; but I also knew he was right.

"Yes baby...your whore" I moaned. "Fuck me...fuck your whore mother" I babbled.

There is a saying you can be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom; I didn't need a bedroom, just my son. Some might say being called a whore is wrong, but I realized then that at the right time, and the right place, every woman can be a whore for her man.

"Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEE" I wailed as Andrew powered into me.

I could smell the sex; feel every blow as his cock drove deep. My belly was doing flip flops as a second wave rolled through me. Andrew was using me for his pleasure, I won't deny; but I was using him for mine at the same time. I slammed my ass back at him, driving him deeper; I felt every ripple along my walls as he fucked me. I was giving as well as I was getting; and it was utterly fantastic.

"My back...please..." I whimpered.

I wanted to be on my back, see is face; watch him as he surrendered to the pleasure. True to form, Andrew did a smooth transition as my body slid off his thick cock. I collapsed to the floor and rolled over; as Andrew gripped my thighs and lifted my legs. I didn't feel like a fifty-two year old mother; but a twenty year old virgin as that thick hard cock stretched me wide once again.

"Oh God...Oh God" I could only moan as Andrew lowered his weight onto me.

His hips rose and fell as our sweat soaked skin slapped together. I reached up and held the sides of his face, bringing his eyes to mine.

"Cum in me; dear God cum inside" I husked.

"Mom...could you..." Andrew started to ask.

"Please" I whimpered. "Give it to me...I need...Oh God yes" I moaned as I finally felt it.

Andrew slipped past the point of no return; I could see it in his glassy eyes; feel it as his weight drove him deep into my belly. God if he got any deeper I thought he would wind up in my womb.

"I love you" I heard those three words barely whispered; and then heaven slammed home.

I felt his cock jerk deep inside my belly; my legs came up to wrap around his waist; as my arms encircled his body, pulling him into me; deeper.

"God yes" I moaned as the cannon of his cock fired it first blast; coating my walls.

I actually felt him cum; something I had never experienced before. Oh I've felt the heat before with Spencer; but this was different. I FELT his sperm splash against my walls; I could feel that sense of fullness as my belly accepted his hot load.

"Cum" I groaned.

"Cumminggggg" Andrew softly moaned.

When the second volley flooded into me, my body went haywire. My ass clenched and my hips bucked as the hugest orgasm of my life exploded out of nowhere.

""Gggg...GGGGODDDDD" I moaned as I convulsed.

I knew my eggs were racing for his sperm; and I didn't care. I knew exactly the risks we were taking; and I didn't care. As my nails dug into his back, and my hells dug into his ass; I knew that while this was the first; it was never going to be the last time we coupled.

"Holy shit" Andrew breathed out as his exhausted body pressed into mine.

I felt a small twinge in my back from the hard floor, and was not so gently reminded that I really was a fifty-two year old woman. I slid my arms from his back and turned his face to meet mine again.

"Next time, can we use the bed" I gave a crooked smile.

"Next time" I could see surprise in Andrew's eyes.

"Next time" I gave him my answer just as my lips softly pressed to his.


12