Feminized By Ch. 02: My Stepsister

Story Info
Back to the bathroom...
5.6k words
4.65
42.7k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Thank you all for the feedback on the small prelude to this story. Hopefully this entry will fix issues with the length. Again, please give comments and critique, it's very appreciated.

*

I settle into the couch to watch some Twilight Zone and eat my bowl of cereal, lightly rubbing my now smooth calves. While I sit there and enjoy the feminine feeling my stepsister Natalie walks in through the front door right behind me. I pull my pajama pants down to my ankles and freeze... Hoping she won't realize I'm there or something.

She walks around the couch between me and the tv I'm staring at, and I can't help but notice that for a twenty-five year old she always dresses kinda like a slutty teenager, short shorts and a cami top, but I guess it is hot out. I suppose if I looked as good as she did I would show off too.

"Hey, Nick! Dad and your mom asked me to come check on you," she says in her put-on valley-girl accent.

I respond quietly, "Oh, okay... Cool I guess."

She sits down beside me and says, "What are you eating?! It smells delicious!"

"Just cereal," I say, lifting my spoon in my bowl.

She then sniffs deeply and asks, "Like, what smells so nice then?" I just shrug, hoping if I don't interact much she'll just leave.

"Oh! I know what it is, it's your mom's lotion! She always uses that sweet pea stuff," she says beaming with pride at her realization.

"Hmmm I guess it is, must be some on the couch," I say trying to deflect as I hunt down the last bites of my cereal.

She sits there thinking for a moment then seems to change gears, "Yah, so like, what you watching?"

"Just some Twilight Zone while I eat," I respond as I turn off the tv and look at her to see if she's leaving yet, "and I just finished my cereal, so I'm done."

She stares back at me awkwardly for half a minute then blurts out, "So what are we gonna do today?!"

I shift uncomfortably and say, "I, uhh, didn't have any plans."

She smiles slightly and says, "Well, then we'll have to come up with something together! First go put your cereal bowl in the dishwasher." She helps pull me to my feet and without thinking I head to the kitchen.

As I put my bowl in the dishwasher I hear Nat's shoes on the kitchen floor right behind me. "A-ha!" she exclaims as I turn around. "It's not the couch that smells like lotion, it's you," she says in a "gotcha" tone.

I try to think fast and say, "It must have just rubbed off on me." Except I blush a bit as I say it, giving myself away.

"Like, it was definitely rubbed on you, Nick, but not by the couch," she says bending over some. "I'm guessing on your legs, or..." she looks at my crotch with a curious smirk.

"Just my legs!" I defend myself turning sideways continuing to blush.

"You're so defensive, why?" she asks with her light brown eyes looking straight into mine.

I see this as an opportunity to move on from this before it gets worse, and say, "No reason, just didn't expect to see you today... So let's go do something!"

I try to move around her but she stands in my way and says, "Like, our parents wanted me to check on you, so I'm gonna have to check your legs."

"What do you mean?!" I ask, backing up against the counter.

"I mean, pull your pants legs up," she says while stepping closer to me.

I consider my options; I could run or fight, but it's not like I have anywhere to go, and if I do that my parents will definitely find out. My other option is to just go with it, and maybe I can convince Nat not to tell them.

I look down slowly and start to pull my pajama legs up. Natalie hops up and down and claps a couple times, then bends over and starts to feel my legs.

"Oh my god, they're so smooth and soft! You did a great job shaving them!" she says sweetly as her hands travel up to my knees.

I blush intensely while enjoying the feeling of her soft hands and pink nails on my legs, and mutter out a small, "Thanks."

As her hands reach my knees she pulls back slightly. "You like, only shaved your calves?!" she asks confusedly.

"I was just curious about how it feels. This is the only time I've ever done this," I say defensively.

She looks at me and smiles and asks, "So like, how does it feel then, to have smooth sweet-smelling calves?"

At this point I've decided that if I'm going with honesty, I might as well go all in, besides, she seems to be taking things well. "I guess it feels good," I mumble.

"Iiigssitfllsgud... mumble mumble," she responds mockingly. She starts rubbing both calves slowly and looks up at me seductively and asks again, "How does it feel, being all silky smooth?"

Suddenly a new sensation hits me, and I feel my muscles in my hips relax to move blood to my cock. "No, she is my stepsis, this is too weird," I think to myself as I try to focus on just the question.

I clear my throat and scoot around her towards the living room, and shout as I walk away, "It feels good, okay?!"

She chases after me and grabs my shoulders and spins me around giggling in my face, "I know what we're gonna do then! Finish shaving those legs!" she shouts, pointing at my legs.

"Wha-how?" I respond all flustered. Without answering she grabs my wrist and starts pulling me to her room. She gets her keys out with her free hand and unlocks her bedroom door, pulling me into a world of pink and girliness.

"I can't take a shower and shave in here Nat, I'd be naked," I say as she pulls me into her bathroom.

She looks at me and winks, then walks back into her room and shouts, "Wrong and wrong! You'll be taking a bath, and wearing..." She trails off for a bit then walks in and holds up a pair of her pink bikini bottoms and says, "These!"

I look at the girly article of clothing then at her overly giddy face, torn between having my wildest fantasies come true, and the fact that this is really happening: What does my stepsister actually think of me? And beyond that, what do I think of her?

I've never truly considered what it would be like to do something like this with her help before. My cock twitches at the thought of continuing, and my mind says there's no backing out now.

"Okay, lemme see them," I say, trying to hide the excitement I'm feeling... In my voice and in my pajama bottoms.

"Go like, change in the room, I'll get your water ready!" she commands me sweetly.

I go in the bedroom and shut the bathroom door behind me. I take my pajamas off and slide the bikini bottoms up my legs, scared and ecstatic about this new side of Nat and new side of me.

As I go back in the bathroom I hear Nat humming happily... I've always been annoyed by her faux-blonde ditziness, but I'll admit, it is super sexy sometimes. Especially when...

My train of thought slams into a brick wall as I walk into the bathroom. "What the-?" I gasp.

Natalie turns to me wearing her black bikini. "I figured you'd be more comfy if we were both in bikinis!" she says with an innocent tone.

Next I realize that is smells like someone dumped a tropical island in the tub, and I inhale deeply. She giggles and says, "Your mom may like that sweet pea stuff, but I'm a beach gal, give me the coconuts.

I smile at her honest response and look her up and down thinking to myself, "Beach goddess legs... I'll take it."

Nat points at the tub and says, "Hop in!"

I start to step in, but pull back and shout, "That's too hot for me."

She looks at me and giggles, then says, "It's not that hot, silly. You'll get used to it. Like, the heat is needed. Between all the oils and bubbles and the heat, it'll soften your hairs right up for an easy shave."

I blush a little when she reminds me of why I am here, so I decide to step into the tub to hide it. As I lower myself into the water I realize that she was right, I have gotten used to it rather quickly.

"Make sure your legs are all the way in the water, Nick... And anything else we'll want to shave," she says with that fake-innocent tone again.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, I don't know... I just love having smooth skin everywhere," she pauses and rubs her hands up and down her whole body, "So you never know what you might like," she finishes.

I'm glad my waist is in the water after her admission and demonstration, my cock is slowly getting acclimated to being turned on by her, and my mind too, I realize.

"You did an amazing job shaving," she says, slowly rubbing my calves in the water. "Is today really like, the first time you've ever done it?" she asks sweetly.

I respond quietly and softly, "Yeah, first time. Wanted to for a while though." I look at the wall really fast; I did not mean to say that!

"Look at me..." I hear Nat demand. I look over and she says in the most normal voice I've ever heard from her, "I think it's amazing, and that you are awesome for doing what you want." I smile big at her, not knowing what to say exactly.

"Now, let's get rid of that hair!" she shouts, almost drowning me as she lifts my feet out of the water.

"Okay!" I shout back enthusiastically. Finally knowing how she really feels lowers my inhibitions drastically.

She grabs her shave gel off the edge of the tub and says, "This is what I use, it helps you shave less often and makes your hairs smaller."

As I lay with my back on the bottom of the tub and my legs sticking straight up she squirts a line of gel up each thigh and starts to lather it up. "Why doesn't that smell beachy?" I ask.

"Because it's for sensitive skin, can't have smells hurting your sensitive areas, y'know," she says back as she starts running the razor up and down my legs.

"Okay, you can put your legs back in the water," she says with an accomplished tone.

I feel my legs and ask, "You're done already?!"

She laughs and says, "Of course! I'm like, an expert shaver."

I rub my completely smooth legs, and remember the moment of bliss I had earlier and begin to rub my legs against one another.

As I do I accidentally let out a small moan and my cock gets the hardest it's been all day. "Enjoying yourself?" Nat asks as she tilts her head sideways.

By now honesty has paid off immensely, so I respond, "Yeah, I am, my legs feel amazing."

"I totally figured that might be the case. Stand up!" she commands.

I look down at the water and say quietly, "I can't."

"Why not?" she asks earnestly. I sit there for a solid minute mustering up all the courage and honesty I have to confront this awkwardness.

Because... I am too excited, um, down there," I look at my crotch as I tell her.

"Oh, that's okay! We all get too excited to hide it sometimes, see?" she says as she moves closer and points out that her nipples are hard through her top.

"That doesn't help at all!" I think to myself.

"Come on, up you get, I don't mind," she says.

"Okay, just... Ignore it, okay?" I tell her as I stand up.

She stands as I do and says, "Totally a deal!"

"Um, why am I standing exactly?" I ask getting kinda cold.

She looks at me, shakes her head and says, "Duh! So we can shave your top."

I'm kinda surprised, but I just go with it and mumble, "Mmmkay."

She starts with my chest and tummy, making quick work of what little hair I have there then says, "Okay, lift your arms."

I lift my arms and she rubs the cream on my underarms. The cold feeling there is so new, just like everything else today.

My mind starts to wonder how far she'll take all this as I feel the shave gel get squirted on my arm, then I snap back to reality and shout, "No, not there, I can't hide that!"

"Nick, there's no need to hide having hairless arms, you do you, and screw everyone else," she says in a confident tone. Then she stops lathering my arm and continues, "but I will stop if you want me to, it's up to you."

I stand there in my stepsister's tub wearing her pink bikini bottoms, covered in tropical-scented oils and soaps with water dripping down my smooth legs. Is this what I really want?

"Like, feel my arms," Nat says, snapping me out of my deep introspection. She raises her arm up to me and I rub it up and down gently. "Tell me how it feels," she demands.

I blush a bit and say, "I mean, smooth and soft, really nice."

"Well, if you want yours to feel like that you have to shave them and lotion them everyday... Do you want that, Nick?" she asks.

I don't even give it a second thought and say, "Yes, I do want that!"

She giggles and hops up and down a little, making her boobs bounce in her bikini. Between that and having my arms compared to my stepsister's soft, feminine arms, my cocks grows some in my bikini. Nat is oblivious though as she resumes lathering up my arms and starts to shave them.

"Oooh someone got lucky! Like, you have no back hair." She says as she inspects me after my arms are done.

"I guess we're done then?" I ask curiously.

"Well, unless you want me to help you with that," She says pointing at my crotch. "I can see some hairs peeking around your panties," she continues.

I quickly sit down in the bubbly water to hide my erection and hairs. "No, I think I'm okay there," I say, reeling from what I think my stepsister just suggested.

She giggles at me and says, "Like, it's a really nice feeling to be smooth down there. Tell you what, I'm gonna go grab some lunch, you do whatever you feel is best."

"Okay." I say thinking about what I want to do.

"Just go slow and be careful if you do shave there. I'll be back in 30 minutes or so," she says as she walks out.

I sit there for a second, feeling my smooth arms and legs, and I whisper to myself, "I might as well go all in."

I stand up and slide my pink bikini bottoms off, then grab the shave gel. As I squirt some in my hand I inhale deeply, enjoying the now familiar scent of smoothness. I rub it all around my cock, covering as many of the long hairs as I can. Then I grab her razor and remove the hairs from my crotch.

"Smooth like her..." I think to myself, growing harder as I do. I slide my hand around trying not to miss any hairs and without thinking start stroking up and down my cock.

This time I can't stop myself. I put the razor down and get more shave gel, rubbing it all over my cock and stroking faster. I look down at my smooth body, and over at the pink bikini on the side of the tub.

Then it hits me, my stepsister is helping me become a beach goddess like her; smooth and girly... I cum all over the wall of the tub, and think to myself, "that was a bit overdue."

I lean over to get some toilet paper to wipe up my mess, then I check my crotch for any lingering hairs. While I do I hear a knock on the door. "Wait! Don't come in yet," I yell as I scramble to get the bottoms back on. "Okay, I'm good!" I shout once I'm ready.

Nat opens the door and walks in and asks, "So like, what'd you decide?"

I smile a little and say, "I shaved down there."

"Awesome! You'll totally love it, I'm sure!" she shouts as she does a small happy dance.

"Like, let's get you out of there," Nat says as she helps me up out of the oily tub. Then she leans over and opens the stopper allowing it to drain. "Bye-bye body hairs!" she says triumphantly.

I start to step out of the tub, but she stops me. "We need to shower, silly. There are hair bits everywhere," she says in a sweet tone.

"Oh, yeah," I respond, expecting her to leave so I can shower. She simply steps into the tub, turns the water on and draws the shower curtain.

Confused and excited I ask, "Whatcha doing, Nat?"

"Duh, what's it look like? Showering," she responds.

"Okay, do you want me to go?" I ask as I start to step out.

Then she grabs my shoulder and says, "No, we can both shower here. We have on bikinis already, and we can't get much more wet." She giggles to herself and reaches for her pink poof behind me.

As she reaches around behind me her breasts press against me and I swear I could feel her hard nipples.

"More beach life!" she says pushing her body wash in my face. It's called ocean something or other and has pictures of coconuts and a pineapple.

"Like, being clean is a huge part of being soft and silky," she says as she pours some onto her poof. The pictures weren't lying, once again we are back on a tropical island, if my nose is to be believed.

"Smells nice," I say as she starts to wash her arms and body.

She stops washing and looks at me and says, "Of course it does! I like, always pick the best stuff."

She starts scrubbing me with the tropical smelling poof all over. When she gets to my legs she rubs them a little with her hands and says under her breath, "Smooth and pretty..."

I can't help but get excited as I feel the slickness of my body all over with the suds helping, and then I get the surprise of a lifetime as Nat rubs the suds from my smooth tummy down across the front of my bikini. She then looks at me shyly and bites her lip.

"There, now we're all clean," she says as she grabs the sprayer and starts spraying herself off.

I can't help but stare as the water forms rivulets across her breasts. She catches me staring and for the first time today... Or maybe ever, I see my stepsister blush.

Once she is free of the lather she starts to rinse me off. I can feel the water getting colder as she sprays the suds away.

"The water's getting cold," I say.

Nat responds, "Like, good thing we're done!" She cuts the water off and steps out of the shower, grabbing us both pink fluffy towels.

"Make sure you pat dry, rubbing will bother your skin. Like, you don't want razor bumps on your smooth skin!" she says as she dabs herself all over with the towel. I simply nod at her and follow her example.

As we finish drying Nat turns right towards me and looks me in the eyes then says in a mock-serious tone, "Okay Nick, listen up. Shaving like, won't do you much good at all if you don't keep your skin moisturized. A good lotion is a girl's best friend, well, everyone's really."

"I see," I tell her as she reaches for her lotion on the counter.

As she pumps some into her hand I get a slight whiff of it, it's less "tropical" than her other products and is almost entirely coconut scented.

My thoughts on the scent of the lotion are cut short by watching my stepsister move close to me and start rubbing my shoulders and arms down with the lotion.

I consider protesting, but realize this may be the only chance of this ever happening, and the feeling of her hands rubbing the cream into my skin is too incredible to pass up.

"Always keep in mind like, the best time to lotion up is right after your shower. Okay?!" she chirps as she continues rubbing me down with the coconut-scented moisturizer.

"Okay, Nat," I say to her cheerfully, my mind soaking up the beauty tips she is giving me while my skin soaks up the lotion.

After a few minutes she is almost done with my arms and says, "Put your hands up on the wall so I can get your back and underarms." I do as she asks and grab the towel rack, lifting my elbows some so she can reach easier.

I was surprised that I wasn't more ticklish in my underarms as she rubbed the lotion into them, but I think the feeling of them being smooth made me ignore any ticklish sensations right now.

After she finishes my pits she says to me in a very serious tone, "Don't move, got it?"

"Got it!" I respond quickly, kinda worried about why I'm not moving. Do I have a spider or something on me?

I stand there staring at the wall for a few moments wondering what could be happening, then I hear Nat pump more lotion out.

Before I could move I feel her tummy press against my ass and she reaches around me so can I see her hands all white from the cream.

She starts to rub my smooth belly, and it feels amazing, but that feeling is greatly overshadowed by the next thing I feel.

12