Feminized by Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Carla starts to take me down the rabbit hole, slowly.
1.8k words
4.72
49.4k
68

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a struggle. Sitting here in the office at my desk was a real struggle. I couldn't help but feel the blissful sensation of the pantyhose and panties rubbing up against my skin. It was also beyond thrilling. No one in my office had the slightest idea what I was wearing under my suit. I was so self-conscious of the pantyhose showing that I would frequently look down at my socks to make sure that they were high enough so the pantyhose could not be seen.

It was a mixture of the sensation and the thrill of having this secret that was driving me wild. I had no idea that the panties and pantyhose would make me feel this way. It was taboo in my mind. Was I really enjoying this? I already knew the answer to that question, however I didn't want to let Carla know the extent of how I felt about it. Dare I say that it was turning me on.

What if Carla thought I was some freak? I was determined to shave my legs tonight, even if it meant putting on a reluctant front to Carla to make sure that she thought she was pushing for me to dress up. I wanted to feel the pantyhose on my bare skin. I've always loved the silky-smooth feeling of shaven legs covered in pantyhose, especially when Carla wears them.



Our company had a hybrid workplace arrangement that let staff work from home 2 days per week. Tomorrow being Friday was my day to work from home. So, as the day came to an end, I packed my company laptop into my bag and made my way for the parking lot. The drive home from was as per usual, although I did have thoughts around what would happen if I got into a car accident? Would the emergency services have to cut my clothes off to see me in my panties and pantyhose? What would they think? Nonetheless I arrived home safely and parked my car in the garage.

"How was your day honey?" Carla said while giving me a big kiss on the cheek.



"Did you enjoy wearing the panties and pantyhose today?"

"Err, umm, yeah, they were fine. I was scared someone would see them, so I always checked to make sure my socks were covering them."

A small grin grew on Carla's face.



"Did they turn you on? Did you like the feeling of having to hide your little secret?" she said.



It's like she read my mind. She must have done some googling because she read my like an open book. I felt like if I wanted this to continue, which I secretly did, I needed to drip feed her information but not come across as overly keen on what she has been doing.

"It was hard to concentrate at work. I felt like there was some sort of thrill associated with having to hide my pantyhose from others in the office. They did keep me warmer in the cooler weather, which was nice, especially because I didn't overheat in them."

Carla smiled and gave be a big hug.



"I'm so proud of you honey. You've taken well to this game and I'm glad that you're open minded, it's going to help us have some fun." She said with a sly smile. 



"Now, let's get you upstairs and shave those hairy legs of yours. Girls must always have shaven legs."



I looked at her puzzled.

"Honey, I'm your boyfriend. I am not a girl."



Carla chuckled. "I know honey, I'm just having some fun. Only girls wear panties and pantyhose, not to mention nail polish. Yes, you are my boyfriend and I love you. So, get upstairs, I've left a bottle of hair removal cream in the shower for you. Just follow the instructions on the back of the bottle and come downstairs for dinner when you're ready." 



As I started to walk up the stairs to meet my fate, Carla yelled out from the kitchen.

"

"Oh, and honey, by the way, make sure when you come back downstairs, you're wearing panties and pantyhose. There is a pair I've laid out on the bed for you. Put today's pair in the washing basket please!"

How far was this going to go? As I got to the shower, I turned the faucet on and stripped naked while the water was heating up. As I pulled my pants down, I looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw waist down was exactly what I enjoy in my women. I love a pair of long legs encased in pantyhose with a nice pair of panties. It really was a good sight, except for the leg hair poking out.

As the steam started to billow out of the shower, I stepped in and started to wash myself. I picked up the bottle and read the instructions. I slowly applied the cream to both legs and then asked Siri to set a 10 minute timer. I had to wait the full 10 minutes before i could get my legs wet again so I just stood in the bathroom browsing for a new computer monitor for my home office.

As the timer buzzed, I stepped back into the shower and took the plastic spatula that came with the hair removal cream to scrape the hair off my legs. Surely, bit by bit, the hair started to come off. The smell of the cream was quite rancid, however the look of my legs without any hair was very feminine. I couldn't believe how girly my legs looked. Not to mention the feeling of the water running over them.



After finishing the hair removal process, I got out of the shower and dried myself off. It was beyond me at how easy it is to dry your legs when they don't have any hair on them. They looked a little red, so I opened the cabinet and took out some of Carla's moisturiser. Having watched her apply it thousands of times, I lathered up my legs and rubbed it in. It felt amazing, like nothing I had ever felt before.

Walking into the bedroom, I noticed that Carla left out a pair of red lacy panties, and black sheer pantyhose that appeared to have a seam. My erection started to grow. I knew I was enjoying this, but why?

"Well, are you just going to stand there with your little erection or are you going to show me how a girl gets ready for her dinner date?"

I jumped. I didn't see Carla in the doorway when I got into the bedroom. 

"You scared the shit out of me!" I snapped.

Again, Carla called me a girl. She was really trying to get to me.



"Oh, just hurry up and put them on, dinner is getting cold."



Carla watched as I picked up the red lacy panties and put my ankles through them. As I started to pull them up, I could already feel how great the lace felt against my bare legs. This only added more fuel to the fire of my growing erection.



"Someone is having the time of their life!" Carla said with a wink.

I couldn't say anything. I was absolutely loving it and didn't want her to know. However, my erection was at complete odds with the way I wanted to come across to Carla. I couldn't hide it. As I pulled the panties all the way up and rested the lace on my hips, Carla walked over and pulled them up even higher right into my crack.

"Girls wear panties that ride into their crack, just like you commented on the other night, and we generally love it. It makes us feel sexy."



She wasn't wrong. It felt odd, but I love the feeling of being hugged so closely by the panties. I picked up the stockings and sat on the edge of the bed. As i did last night, I pointed my blue toes into the scrunched-up end of the pantyhose and pulled them up my legs slowly.



Oh. My. God.

It felt absolutely electrifying. The silky feel of the pantyhose on my freshly shaven legs almost sent my body into convulsions. It's a feeling I couldn't describe with words, but it was a feeling my erection could describe with how hard it was, with the addition of leaking a little pre-cum.

"Don't you DARE get your new panties dirty! I spent a lot of money on them today, so you better look after them!" Carla yelled.

"I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help it. It just feels so intense with the shaved legs."



"I knew you'd like it honey. Now wait here for a second, there is something else I want to try!" Carla responded.

The last time she said that she brought back a pair of pantyhose for me to wear. I stood in the bedroom with my red lacy panties, and my shaven legs covered in black sheer pantyhose whilst I waited for Carla to come back. 


"Turn around, face the wall and close your eyes." Carla commanded.

As I turned around and closed my eyes, she came up behind me and wrapped what felt like some sort of waistband around me. She fumbled a little around the back of the waistband and then i heard a zip sound.

As she let go of the material, she told me to open my eyes. As I looked down, I saw a black miniskirt with pleats in it. I was in shock. My legs look so feminine with the pantyhose, blue toes, and now pleated skirt. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this at all. Before I had the chance to say anything at all, Carla spoke up.



"Now, you're going to wear this skirt tonight. When you wear pantyhose, you must always wear a skirt around the house. It would be a shame to hide those beautiful legs under some ugly tracksuit pants when you can walk around in a beautiful skirt. Before you even think of saying anything, I don't want to hear it. You're wearing the skirt and that is that."



I just stood there with my mouth open in shock. Where had this side of Carla come from? She was being playful but also at the same time, she was being somewhat forceful. It's almost as if I had no choice. In reality, I did have a choice, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't mind the skirt at all.

"Get downstairs now, let's eat, honey."

____________________________________

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback about my first story! I really appreciate it. I hope part 2 has satisfied some of your reading needs! Let me know if you want a part 3!