Feminized by My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm there," Matt whispers, leaning in to kiss her.

"Oh, Matthew..." Brenda wiggles her ass against him as she returns his kiss.

"I love you," Matthew says and whoa, I'm surprised. I guess it makes sense but, suddenly I feel the awkwardness of this voyeurism, like I'm intruding on a very private thing, which I guess I am. Neither of them seems to mind though, Brenda returns his soft words as he starts to move, he only pulls back about an inch at a time, just enough for me to even really notice what he's up to. It's a fucking that's almost timid, more grinding than thrusting. I pay close attention, I've watched too much porn, I realize, this is how it ought to be done. My brother is showing me how to open up a girl's ass, and I mentally note the flow of what he's doing to her. It's a steady rocking that creeps inwards, delving into her as her body adjusts.

His hands roam her skin, reaching around and pinching her nipples, directing her hips and pushing or pulling her, lining her up. The more she sighs and moans the longer his strokes become, I think ten minutes must pass between when he pushes into her the first time and when he is giving her a real dicking, her ass visibility clinching his cock on the way out.

Brenda starts talking dirty to him, gasping for air as she does, "Yes fuck me, fuck me in front of your sister. Oh shit, am I gonna have to miss a week, so you can fuck her? Are you gonna make me lick your cum out of her ass?"

This perverse suggestion really gets Matt going, and he is soon slamming into her. His thrust are so long that he is actually pulling out of her completely, the tip resting against the hole, then shoving it back in. The pain is long passed for Brenda though, she loves it. She shouts for him to fuck her brains out, and he is doing everything he can to comply. I wonder how much of this their roommates hear when they're home, or if Brenda is quieter when others are in the house.

"FUCK YOU'RE GODDAMN HUGE!" Brenda screams. She cumming, I realize, her dick dripping onto the side of the bed, it has been rubbing the sheets and sets her off, now she's a quivering mess. She collapses, her legs giving out, and Matt pins her down to steady her body, his strong arms holding her into the bed as he fucks her asshole. "Ohhh Gaaaahhhddd..." she moans in ecstasy, and I hear Matt grunting, not from the effort, but definitely filling her up, pumping his seed into her. Brenda bites the sheets, a wild look in her eyes as she shudders on my brother's cock.

They lay in a pile for a long moment, before my brother pulls out, leaving Brenda's abused asshole visible. She's leaking some cum, but again, I watch too much porn. I had half expected her ass to be 'gaping,' but it's just a bit more puffy around the ring, the hole in the middle a bit more visible.

"There you go," my brother says, kind of motioning to her ass. He's inviting me to... I step forward, nervous, and kneel behind her. She smells of sex and cum, it's so dirty, I'm both sickened and aroused as I give her some kisses on her nuts, then lick them. I find I enjoy licking the skin between her nuts and asshole, it's very soft. Her asshole is just there, inviting me, cum running down towards her balls. I lick that up first, tasting my brother.

She is sighing, encouraging me to continue, to tongue her abused asshole. I lick my way around it. Other than sweat there's no strong flavor really, oh it's a bit 'earthy' but there's no, 'OMG this taste like ass,' the main flavor is my brother's cum.

I like it.

I push my tongue against the hole, and it opens for me easily. I lap at her insides, eating her ass more and more aggressively, seeking out the filling of cum my brother left. It coats my mouth as I eat it from her rectum. Part of me can't believe how fucking sick this is but is also amazed that I'm not grossed out in the least, all of it feels good, her taste, her softness, the heat of her ass on my face. The one unpleasant thing is when I taste the lubricant, but it's soon gone, replaced with my saliva. I rub her smooth legs and ass while I rim her. I know I've lost track of time when I decide to cup her nuts with my hand and realize she's hard again, totally ready to go. So is my brother, who leans against the wall, sipping a drink and watching me.

"Take your turn," he says, "Let's see you fuck this bitch."

I stand up, looking down at my cock, giving it a mental pep talk. You can do this, don't bust instantly please!

My brother hands me the lube and I pour some onto my hand, smearing it around my dick.

"Okay..." I say and start to line my dick up. Brenda straightens herself, propping her body up on her hands and bending her knees slightly. She's looking back at me with a smile, I feel like she's rooting me on.

I fidget with my dick against her hole, I'm a little uncertain of the angle, and wonder how fast I should go.

"Don't worry," Brenda reassures me, "You won't hurt me."

I think for a moment, it's not reassurance, it's a statement of fact, I'm not capable of hurting her. This kind of ticks me off and I shove my hips forward, plunging my dick into her ass. She moans for me, but I see there's no discomfort.

"Umm yeah, do it," she eggs me on.

I stop myself from just pounding as fast as I can and start to move in a slow rhythm, noting how if I adjust my height it really changes the feeling. I don't know what 'tight' really means honestly since this is my first time fucking someone, but she isn't tight, not on my small dick. Oh it's good mind you, warm and soft, just as incredible to be in as to lick, but I can tell that she's been prepped for much bigger, and the lube makes her slick as can be, I bottom out without effort, on my part or hers.

Still, I gulp and grit my teeth because it's fucking amazing. My dick is pulsing in a familiar way, as it experiences a bath of my brother's cum inside this forbidden tunnel of flesh, and I try to think of the least sexy things I can. I do math in my head, four times twenty-seven divided by two...

Brenda purrs, "Umm, you're doing so good Alexis, I love your clitty." Fuck she is messing up what I'm trying to do!

I think of my Dad and how he'll kill me if he learns about this, which produces some anxiety, I move my hips, fucking her steadily, it's working!

"Next time maybe you can go first," she suggests, "Help open me up for your big brother." I do like this idea, help open her... for my brother's big... God... hot... oh shit... cock...

"Oh fuck..." I mutter, shaking. "Oh God, I'm..." My dick twitches in her ass, spurting my load in with what's left of my brother's. I fall over her, much as my brother had, but in this case, I'm the only one of us panting.

"Not bad," my brother says, but I know it certainly wasn't good. "Almost ninety seconds," he announces, and I see he is typing on his phone. "And you made her hard again, let's make sure you take care of her though."

"Yeah, lick my ass some more," she requests, which kind of puts me off. I've cum now and the debauchery isn't as appealing but, I just fucked this girl's ass and at least that happened. It was kind of demeaning, doing it after my brother, and lasting less than ninety seconds, but fuck at least it happened! I finally had something like a sexual conquest, I'd fucked somebody!

I kneel behind her and eat my own cum out of her ass. Either I don't taste as good as my brother or it isn't as good when I'm not rev'd up because I have to force myself to do it while I stroke her dick, err, clit. It's embarrassing to have my brother watch me do this, I'm servicing his sissy's ass with my tongue, I'm the bottom of the totem pole. I must be decent at rimming though because I make her cum pretty quick.

But not in under two minutes.

I clean Brenda's clit, which is messy from popping twice, with my mouth. Matt must have to wash his sheets a lot because I realize Brenda kind of just cums wherever. I think my brother must like that, seeing her jizz on herself or the bed. Considering how she obeys his every whim I'm sure she's been told to do this. There's a great deal of affection in how he treats her, but also dominance. Matthew's cum belongs in her mouth or ass, but hers is ignored by him, in fact, he barely touches her dick.

We lay in bed, our hands and mouths roaming each other's bodies, and my brother tells me he informed Dad I'd be sleeping over. This is news to me, but I accept another shot of rum as we all cuddle. I'm drunk enough by the time he shoves my face onto his cock that I do just as amateur a job as before, but Brenda is helping, and he has no complaints as we share his second load before drifting off to sleep.

* * *

Monday morning there was a text on my phone, "There had better be makeup on your pretty face when I come over this week." My Dad is gonna freak but, you know, when he does I'll be able to just tell Matthew that I can't play this silly dress up game at home.

I learned about primers from Brenda so I implement them this week, practicing in my room all night Monday. I sit at my desk, putting it on, and cleaning it off. I try to make it look subtle other than the black lipstick and eyeliner. When I'm sitting there I start to smile at myself real big, blowing kisses and having fun with it, I mean I'm safe in my room at least. I wonder how complete I can get my look, maybe some shirts that are a bit small, grow my hair out...

When I walk out and sit in the living room, black lipstick now matching the nails I was previously ordered to wear, my Dad looks at me like I must be crazy. He isn't mad, but clearly confused.

"What the hell are you wearing Ethan?" he asks me.

"Uhhh, a shirt," I say.

"You know what I'm talking about!" he says, not yelling but, raising his voice some.

"It's just black lipstick and eyeliner," I protest, not mentioning the concealer.

"And WHY?"

"To pick up girls," I tell him.

"Huh, you're halfway to looking like a girl yourself! Is this what the kids are into these days?"

I think for a second, "Well, yeah, it's what I'm into, plenty of girls are gonna be into in college soooo, I gotta start learning fashion stuff to, you know, attract them."

My Dad is silent for a minute, mulling this over in his head. "It's weird," he proclaims. "But you've already been a little weirdo. You're not gay are you?"

I throw up my hands in an exaggerated expression of disgust, "DAD!" I yell.

"Okay yeah, relax, not saying you look gay..." He says this with the implication that while he isn't saying it, it may be the case. "Confidence is what you need Ethan. But if changing your style helps you get it then, go ahead, just warn me next time you're gonna change your look."

Oh man, I hope I don't have to make any other big changes! That wasn't so bad though.

Matt comes over on Thursday night. Dad thanks him for taking care of me Saturday night, my mother complains.

"Were you out drinking?" she asks.

The guilty look on my face says it all, but my Dad says, "Yeah well he's on his way to college. At least Matthew was there to make sure he didn't drink and drive."

"Anytime Dad," Matt says. I can't believe he can say it with a straight face, knowing the real reason I slept over last Saturday.

"At least one of my children is responsible..." grumbles my mother.

My father is pleased that Matthew is starting a new habit of sleeping at home once a week. This gives them a chance to talk about sports and other manly interests. I'm a third wheel, sneaking off to my room after dinner.

Matthew comes in after our Dad has gone to bed. "Must be rough at home, huh?" he says.

"What?" I ask him, unsure of his meaning.

"Well 'cause you're a sissy fag and Dad, you know, wouldn't accept you," he explains. I believe my mouth gapes at this.

"You, what... I..." I don't know what to say, but Matt is here for one thing.

"I want a mid-week blowjob, are you ready now, or do you need a minute?" he says, sitting on my bed.

"I'm not in the mood," I claim.

"Then why'd you wear that makeup for me?"

I don't have an answer, and he continues, "You look great, by the way, real hot. Brenda sports a more conservative look, it's nice to see a girl just doll herself up like a slut." He's taking his cock out, dropping his pants, and getting naked on my bed.

I don't really want to tell him off, I just want a bit of control back. Surely, he can't just think that he gets to come over here and demand blowjobs, I'm not his sex slave!

"I masturbated today already, so I'm not in the mood," I explain.

He looks disappointed, "Well, I understand, come cuddle then."

Hesitantly I strip, revealing the black panties and bra I've been ordered to wear. He notices my feet. "Fix your toes tomorrow, I want them matching your fingernails," he instructs me.

I think about saying no but I just nod, I'm vulnerable now and confidence is fast drying up with my small cock hardening in my panties in front of him. I slip into the bed, feeling his arms wrap around me. God he's strong, I can immediately see how different his body is from mine as he presses into me.

"Nice underwear though," he whispers.

"Thanks," I reply. His cock is hard, and I feel it slip between my thighs. Matthew squeezes me tight, rubbing his meat over my legs and butt. He kisses me on my neck like a lover, telling me goodnight. I lied about masturbating, now I'm hard as a rock, laying awake for a long time before I can get to sleep.

* * *

I'm surprised to see my brother again the next day, as were my parents.

"Getting lonely out there on campus?" my dad jokes.

"Nah, the girls won't let me sleep! Over here is the only place I can rest," my brother responds.

"Where are you meeting these girls?" my mother asks, as if the statement were serious, which makes my dad laugh.

Since it's Friday my parents are going out on date night, and I immediately suspect that Matt wants some serious alone time with me. My dick is actually tingling in my pants, I'm so eager for sexual contact with him. I'm ready to suck him off, I can almost taste his cum. I imagine that when he uses me I'm going to beat off and it will be great. When they leave though he sits in the living room, watching tv and playing on his cell phone, idly chatting with me as if nothing is up, so I raise the subject.

"I've been uh, practicing," I tell him.

"Oh yeah?" he replies as if he is half listening.

"Yeah, for the thing, you know?"

"Uhhh, nah, not sure. What's up?" he fucking beats around the bush.

Even though no one is home it's embarrassing to say out loud but I'm so fucking horny that I tell him, "I've been fingering myself, to get ready for you."

This does pique his interest. "Show me," he says.

I swing by my room to grab a bottle of lube I'd picked up just for this and then remove my pants, spreading myself on the couch in front of him. I'm on my back, legs up, looking at him from between them. It isn't the easiest thing to finger yourself as a man. The angle is awkward but, I do my best. Matthew watches intently as my painted nails slide over my ass, I take a bit of extra time, rather than jumping straight in. Perhaps I can arouse him, after all I did doll-up as an emo boy, painted toes just like he said.

I decide to play as girly as I can for him so while one hand is rubbing lube into my ass the other covers my nuts. I act like I have a pussy and I'm rubbing it. This feels great for me and hopefully, he finds it hot. One finger pushes into my ass and I moan for him. I see him reach down and adjust himself, fuck yes! He is getting hard for me, my brother's cock is right there, it could be in me in no time...

Suddenly I feel it, I'm over-excited already. I take my hand away from my junk too late, and Matt gets to see my dick spurt right onto my chest and face. My dick may not be much but the blast is strong, easily coating my face from chin to forehead, my groan is one of pleasure, but also disappointment.

"Jesus this is why you couldn't give me head last night huh? Put one finger in there and just nut, pathetic."

"I need to... go clean up..." I huff.

"Not so fast, lick up your mess," he tells me. I hesitate and he continues, "Bitch you could at least give me a decent show or is there no reason I should be coming over here?"

"Okay!" I agree quickly, and I start to lick my lips, feeding myself the cum off my face first. Some is on my shirt, which is harder to get, but I do an okay job of rounding it all up, lapping it off my prettied-up hands.

"Now that's a good sister," Matt tells me, "Still I don't approve of how you can't control yourself, is this why I couldn't get my blowjob last night? We gotta do something about this."

Matt leans over me, as I lay there defenseless, and leans down, kissing me on the lips. It's not something I'm used to, but as he slips his tongue into my mouth, I suck it gladly. I feel his hands roam my body, gliding over my stomach and thighs. It's nice and he even touches my limp dick, feeling it. My eyes are closed and I don't see what he is doing but I feel something cold on my cock. My eyes shoot open, questioning. Is this some sex toy that's gonna get me ready again? I tremble in excitement, my brother is going to actually pleasure me! I can't wait to feel his mouth on my...

Oh.

Oh shit.

I sit up on the couch as he backs off. There's a metal device, with a tiny lock on it, wrapped around my dick, with a ring circling under my balls, trapping my small manhood. The space in the small cage is hardly enough for my dick in its semi-flaccid state, I wonder what it is gonna feel like when I try to get hard and my dick reaches the limits of the tiny space.

"What the fuck is this?" I exclaim, panic setting in.

"It's a chastity device, this is gonna help with your little problem. No more cumming when you aren't supposed to."

"Take it off, man! This isn't cool," I look at him angrily.

"Okay, if you say so," he hands me a small key, which I turn over in my hands, "but don't bother coming by tomorrow, I have no use for a girl that loses interest in my cock when she cums, especially considering she cums in 90 seconds."

There's a long silence while I mull it over. He is asking to control my dick, to completely strip away my manhood. I'll be an impotent sissy, unable to fuck or masturbate. I've never thought about cock cages but I already see the implications. I would be charged up and horny for him 24/7 unless he said otherwise. I can't look him in the eye when I hand him back the key, and when I do I see that he is hard in his pants. My submission has really excited him.

"I have self-control, unlike you sissy. I want to fuck your pretty lips right now, but I'm gonna wait so I'm really pent up when I get to fuck Brenda tomorrow, so you see we'll both practice some form of denial."

"B-Brenda?" I pout unhappily, what about me, I'm in the damn cage!

"Bitch, you haven't earned shit, and Saturday is her day stupid! You come along and make it better for her, that's how you start earning your future orgasms."

The cock cage feels funny, the damn thing is pretty tight. I play with it while I'm laying in bed, wondering if I can get it off. Probably I can, with some level of risk to my nuts... of course, I couldn't then get it back on, and Matt wouldn't be pleased. I might be able to make myself cum with it on... I seemed to pop pretty easily while I fingered myself earlier, but I can test that in the future if I'm still wearing the thing.

* * *

Brenda finds my predicament hilarious. "Oh my God," she laughs, "It's so small. He doesn't have a micro penis, Matt."

I want to curl into a ball, but Matt has tied me down. I'm facing the wrong way for some reason, my head towards the foot of the bed. Brenda arrived after this was done and is now inspecting me, commenting on my makeup, which she says I've taken to applying very well, and on my goth girl look. I surprised Matt by arriving in my own female clothes, lots of straps and belts, metal chains yes, but fem.