Feminized to Save My Job and Life 03 - Union

Story Info
The illogical (?) conclusion of the series.
4.9k words
4.36
8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conclusion of the series and will make little sense to those who have not read the first two pieces. The original was intended as a standalone one time story but went over so well and there was such demand that a sequel was added. This brings the series to an illogical conclusion from those who enjoyed the original.

Feminized to Save My Job 3 - Union

I wasn't sure what Julie's comment that we were engaged meant. Was she joking or did she mean it. I was lying in her bed for the first time without a cage. She had clearly said I couldn't have sex with her until we were married but her fondling my naked cock was turning me on and she had to know I was growing and getting hard in her hand.

She finally leaned over, kissed me on the cheek said, "Good night" and rolled over with her back to me. I laid there for awhile, trying to figure out what had happened and what I was permitted to do with a hard on in her bed, before finally falling asleep.

I fucked and slept with Alicia the next night. It was clear that regardless of Julie's intent, she hadn't told her mother anything. The following night Julie beat my ass hard in the dungeon and led me on a leash, caged to her bed, where I orally served her to two orgasms one of which squirted all over my face. Again, nothing was said about our discussion.

I finally decided, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I typed up the terms and conditions that we had discussed as best I could remember them.

Terms and Conditions for the Marriage of John and Julie.

Term 1. John shall have full sexual use of Alicia depending on her consent and limits.

Term 2. John gets Julie's virginity on their wedding night and full use of Julie's three fuckable holes anytime, anywhere thereafter.

Term 3. John's feminization remains the same, including Julie's fucking John's ass and his frequent oral service to Julie.

Term 4. Julie gets an occasional night including overnights with her lady friends. Not to exceed two nights and one weekend per month.

Term 5. John agrees to confine his sexual activity to Julie and Alicia. Julie agrees to confine her sexual activities with males to John.

I put two signature blocks at the bottom and signed one of them. While Julie was in a meeting, I put the document on Julie's desk. The engagement ring I had bought the day before was in my top desk drawer.

I saw Julie pass by my office door heading back to her office. I stayed busy working on the monthly production report with my back to the door. I sensed Julie at my door about the same time I smelled her perfume. She stepped up to my desk and put the signed document on my desk.

I picked it up and slowly looked it over before finally looking up at Julie. I asked, "Do you remember what you said in bed the night after the contest?

Julie's voice broke but she answered, "Yes."

I asked "Would you like to make it official?" I handed her the closed ring box.

She opened the box, smiled broadly and went down on one knee. "Would you marry me?"

I said "Yes," stuck out my hand and she slipped the ring on my finger.

She started crying, as we hugged and kissed.

Alicia apparently heard a disturbance in the office and showed up in my doorway to investigate. "What is going on here, why is Julie crying?" she asked.

I stuck out my hand and showed her the ring. It took her a moment to realize the significance and she immediately pulled her daughter into a big hug, as she joined her daughter in tears.

She finally looked at her daughter and asked, "How is this going to work?"

Julie managed to smile and showed her our agreement.

Alicia slowly read the agreement and said, "You know this needs more legal language."

Julie giggled and said, "No it just needs the intent and integrity of the parties involved."

Alicia shook her head and went back to her office.

Julie looked at me and asked, "What do we do now?"

I thought for a moment and replied, "We go find you an engagement ring. Soon you and probably your mother have to decide what you want in the way of a wedding. With mom and dad gone, I don't care. A trip to the courthouse is fine with me, but I have a strong feeling your mother is going to want much more. That is between you and her, I know enough to stay out of that one. My only thought is I want to start Term 2 of the agreement soon, so don't delay it too much."

Julie laughed, took my hand and we left to head for the jewelers. When we got to the jewelers, the lady seemed familiar with Julie, and I got a laugh when I learned that Julie had picked out an engagement ring the day before and was going to surprise me with it. The older lady at the counter was aghast that Julie had asked me and not the more traditional way. Julie's answer, was "You have no idea how times have changed."

By the time we got back to the plant, everyone knew the news. Lots of congratulations and even more "It was about time." "When is the wedding," was the most asked question and my honest answer was that was up to Julie and Alicia, I disavow any knowledge or influence. I also gave that same answer to the "Are we going to be invited?"

I had to visit some customers, that afternoon that ended up with dinner. By the time I got home the wedding planning was already in the screaming stage between the two of them. They tried to drag me in to it but I wisely digressed with, "I want whatever makes Julie happy." The argument ended that night when Julie grabbed my hand, dragged me to the dungeon and slammed the door.

Julie took out all her pent up aggression on my poor ass, alternating whipping it, fucking it, paddling it, fucking it again. By the time she settled down I knew I was going to be working standing for a day or two. She finally snapped a leash on my collar and I followed her to her room. I ate her to several orgasms and several face full of her squirt before she finally pulled me up to her, kissed me and apologized. We snuggled and she fell asleep in my arms.

It was finally worked out that there would be a relatively small wedding and a huge reception. They agreed that Julie could plan the wedding, and Alicia would handle the reception. I got to plan the honeymoon.

As the wedding plans started to come together, Julie had chosen three of her "girls' night out" friends to be her bridesmaids and her Maid of Honor. I had three of my high school and college friends as my attendants.

Her mother threw Julie a bridal shower to which I was gratefully not invited. But her Maid of Honor threw a girls' night out party the week of the wedding to which I was told my attendance was mandatory. I figured something was up when Julie told me I had another spa appointment the day of that party. Seeing my contest dress hanging on the door confirmed my worst fears.

We arrived at the spa the day of the party and the experience was identical to last time. Julie checked me in and again I was not asked anything. I stripped in a dressing room and put on their robe.

At the first room a young lady rubbed a lotion all over my back side, then had me roll over and did the same with my front side, paying particular attention to my shaved genitals. She turned the lights down low and left the room. My whole body started to tingle, almost a stinging sensation. When she came back in, she went over my whole body with a scratchy feeling pad.

Once she was done, she led me to a shower and told me to lie back down after I showered. Once in the shower I realized that she had used a depilatory and I had absolutely no hair left on my body. Once I laid back down a larger young lady came in and spread scented oil over my body and gave me a full body massage, working the oil into my skin and working all the knots out of my muscles. She was forceful but afterwards I felt great and completely relaxed.

I rested for a bit before they came and got me and took me to the manicure room. My finger and toenails were all done a bright cherry red.

The next room appeared to be a skin care and makeup room. As I walked in Julie was talking to a black lady making sure that she understood what she wanted done. I was resigned to the fact that I had no say, so following Julie's advice I relaxed and went with the flow. I have no idea what all she did with my face, words like exfoliate, blend, blush, liner. I was shocked when she finished and turned me to the mirror. Besides the bright red lipstick, my eyes were a smoky gray, and I now had eyelashes.

Once we were home Julie explained that I was the hostess for her girls' night out shower. I had to practice my curtsey until Julie found it acceptable. I was told I was not to speak which might give me away. A medical mask hid the ball gag she put in my mouth. I was in my cage and the formal dress from the pageant, complete with suspender hose, and a good sized plug in my ass.

Julie had arranged for Alicia to be elsewhere, so she had the whole house for her get together. I finished getting the drinks and snacks ready in the kitchen while Julie welcomed her female guests. I saw enough to confirm that Julie's group was definitely bi if not straight lesbian. I heard her tell the group that I was one of her "girls" and was gagged and not permitted to speak.

When called upon I took the tray of drinks into the living room and offered each of Julie's guests a glass of white or red wine. Several of the ladies were already paired up and making out on the couch and a couple were on leashes at another lady's feet. I brought out the two wine carafes and refilled glasses as called upon until Julie motioned for me to bring out the snacks. There were several dishes of finger foods that went onto the coffee and end tables after being offered to each of the guests. As I had been instructed whenever one of the ladies thanked me, I curtseyed in response. It didn't take long to catch on and I was curtseying every time a lady took something from my tray.

I also noticed that at least two of the ladies who had someone on a leash would drop the food onto the floor for their leashed pet to eat. I brought out two shallow dishes of water and placed on the floor next to those pets, and act apparently appreciated by their owners.

The group played a few games of which I was fortunate not to be included in and finally I brought out cake and ice cream while Julie opened some very nice presents. I retreated into the kitchen while the party wound down and Julie thanked her guests as they were leaving.

While there were several ladies still present Julie came in and led me down to the dungeon. She removed my mask and gag, strapped me to a table and blindfolded me. She stuck a small vibrator in my thong, resting on my butt plug and nestled under my balls and turned it on low. She whispered in my ear, "It is traditional that the bride gives members of her wedding party a gift. I'm giving them you. Remember your alphabet and don't disappoint me."

Julie left, leaving me alone in the dungeon wondering what that meant. The vibrator was sending vibrations not only through my plug, but also through my cage causing some discomfort as my cock tried to get hard but couldn't. I heard the door open and several female voices including Julie. I could hear and sense them gathered around the table. I felt someone else on the table and my mouth was suddenly covered by a rather wet cunt. Quickly recognizing what Julie meant by remember your alphabet I started tonguing the cunt and clit covering and rubbing against my mouth, nose and face. I made it up to "t" before she moaned squirted all over my face. I got in a few quick breaths before a fresh wet cunt to her place. She was moving rubbing her wet cunt all over my face, making it hard to keep my tongue engaged in honey pot. Surprisingly, she quickly started moaning and gave my face another bath. The third lady was rather large, making breathing difficult but apparently watching the first two had got her started and she came by the time I finished making an "m."

I'm thinking four in the wedding party, maid of honor and three bridesmaids, so one more to go and hopefully Julie. Five ladies later and none of them being Julie, I hear the group leaving the dungeon. My face is soaked, it has run into my eyes and ears, I can barely move my tongue or close my jaw. I'm lying there thinking about the different shapes and tastes, when Julie is suddenly kissing me, and licking the juices covering my face.

I heard Julie, "Thank you, the bridal party greatly enjoyed their unique gift, though two want to return it for another one just like it."

I asked, "Who were the other four?"

Julie replied, "Oh, I forgot to mention that I gifted their plus one's too."

Julie released me from the table but bent me over the horse and lifted my skirt. I felt the vibrator removed, plug pulled from my ass and Julie's strap-on replace it. Unlike the other night's rage fuck this was gentle and loving. I relaxed on the horse and enjoyed the sensations at it stimulated the nerves in my ass and rubbed against my prostate. I can't cum in my cage, but I dribbled precum all over the floor which I licked up when Julie released me.

Julie led me to her room and ran a hot bath for me. She removed my cage, washed the squirt and makeup from my face and used polish removal to clean the color from my nails. Her hands gently washing my hair free body felt wonderful. She wrapped her soapy hands around my cock and worked it fully hard before slowly jacking me off into my bathwater. She kissed me and helped me out of the tub before carefully drying me off and putting my cage back around my cock. We laid in bed caressing each other as she kept whispering in my ear, "Soon, soon, soon."

The big day finally came. Julie had scheduled it for a Saturday afternoon. I wore a standard tuxedo except for the pink shirt. I was caged, wearing a pink thong and a large butt plug along with a pink camisole under my pink shirt. I was asked several times about the pink shirt and my standard reply was "It is what Julie wants."

We were married in Alicia's church by her minister, who also knew Julie well. Julie and I had been forced to go to several counseling sessions with him before the ceremony. I stood up front with my best man and the minister. My best man was ex-military and kept whispering, "Don't lock your knees in my ear."

The hall was about half full. We didn't separate my guests from Julie's because Julie and Alicia had far more than I did. The usher seated Alicia in the front row on the side Julie would stand on.

The music started and the maid of honor and one of my groomsmen made the slow walk up to the altar area. She gave me a knowing smile, and I wondered which of the tastes from the other night were her's. I had similar thoughts as the other two three bridesmaids came up with the same knowing smile.

Finally, the organ crescendo and Wagner's Bridal Chorus started as did the vibrations in the plug in my ass. Julie appeared at the back of the hall. Just stunning in a low cut white lace corset gown with a full veil. Flashes everywhere as everyone had to get a picture of the bride. I stepped down and helped up the two steps to the altar area. The maid of honor lifted her veil and gave me her hand.

When asked who gives the bride away Alicia stood and said, "I do." The minister was then supposed to say a few words but droned on for at least fifteen minutes while the vibrations in my ass started to get to me. Julie had written our vows and I remembered most of mine, Julie of course was flawless in her recitation. The only thing I really remember is that both vows included the obedient clause.

We exchanged rings and the minister declared us husband and wife. Julie slipped me the tongue when we kissed. The minister had threatened to hit us with the bible if our kiss went on too long. I think he was on his backswing when we finally broke. Julie and I led the recessional and wound up in a small private room. She immediately pulled a key from her bodice and removed my cage dropping it in her purse. Almost immediately the bridesmaids came in and gave both Julie and I a kiss. I also got a thank you from two of them.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur: pictures, endless receiving line, dinner, more pictures, throw the bouquet, dance after dance after dance. I went to remove the garter from Julie's leg to discover there was nothing on under her dress except the garter. I throw it and all the men step away from it and it hits the floor. One of the bridesmaids retrieved it for Julie.

Julie and I finally make our escape, change and hop into my car that a friend had hidden to avoid decoration. We had the honeymoon suite in town for our first night before catching a plane the next day. I carried her across the threshold and dropped her on the king sized bed. She got up and stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned her dress, button by button, then slipped it off her shoulders to reveal a lovely shelf bra under her tits and a matching garter belt holding her stockings.

She bent over to kiss me and started to unbutton my shirt, then unbuckled my pants, and pulled down my zipper. I stood, kicked off my shoes and let my shirt and pants fall to the floor. Julie took a firm grip on my pink thong and as she went to her knees in front of me, down they went too. Julie looked up at me and kissed my cock. I pulled her back to her feet, grabbed her ass and we kissed as I fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Julie in on top of me.

As we laid on the bed making out, I felt a vibration in her ass. I gave her a look, she smiled and said, "In the name of our new equality, I decided I should wear one too."

She rolled me on top of her and spread her legs wide. "Now fuck me! I'm yours and don't want to be a virgin anymore." She squealed when I pushed through her maidenhead though she said later it was more surprise from the sensation than pain.

Like a kid with a new toy, we tried as much as we could that night. While the first time was missionary, the second was mother superior, then reverse cowgirl, and then doggie style, which she said later was her favorite. We finally passed out from exhaustion, holding each other tight, the champaign never opened.

I woke up in the morning with a strange sensation. Looking down Julie was sucking my cock. When she saw I was awake said, "I'm new at this and probably not very good, but I promise to get lots of practice and get better." She kept her eyes on mine as she learned her way around my cock. I felt her gag a few times as it hit the entrance to her throat. I let her practice for quite awhile before pulling her up to me, kissing her, rolling over on top and fucking her one more time.

As I laid there on top of her after she had cum twice and before I did, my cock still semi hard inside of her. She said, "Good morning husband, why the hell didn't you tell me what I was missing."

I laughed and reminded her that she had told me "It is worth the wait."

She smiled and said, "It was great, but I could have been getting that for the past several months. You've got a lot of catching up to do."

I was about to respond when the phone rang. It was Alicia calling to remind us that we had a plane to catch in four hours. I heard her ask Julie if I had made an honest woman of her yet, and saw Julie hang up on her.

Our travel suitcases were already in the car. We made it to the airport and our flight with time to spare. We didn't make the mile high club on the flight down, while the first class seats had enough room the stewardess was much too attentive.

Our Cabo hotel was beachfront. During our week there, we did manage to spend enough time on the beach to tan and avoid being kidded about never leaving the room. We saw whales regularly offshore from our balcony. The maid of honor had given Julie a book of sexual positions with fifty suggestions. We did twenty two but found neither of us were flexible enough for the other twelve we tried. Julie's oral skills improved markedly and by the end of the week successfully deepthroated me without major issues.

12