Feminizing First Step Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing the change, my mom said, "Oh my god, she's about to cum!"

"I'm honestly amazed Ella's lasted this long. She hasn't cum using her sissy clit in a long, long time," said Brianna in agreement.

"Remember... don't swallow! Do. Not. Swallow," added Kendra.

Again, I felt a hand placed on my head, forcing me to stay pressed on Ella's cock. Ella began moaning louder and louder before she finally exploded in my mouth. She let out a high pitch shriek and arched her back. I was ready for it. With my eyes closed, I savored the moment as her cock swelled in my mouth and began weakly squirting warm jets of cum over and over again. With Ella's balls gone, her cum was thicker and oozed slowly out. My secret desire had come true and it was everything I thought it would be! Her sissy juice continued to fill my hungry mouth. As her cock softened and shrunk away, I sucked off the last dribble of cum and backed my head away. I opened my eyes and looked up. Ella was still arching her back, now with her head tilted back over the end of the chair, staring at the sky. I rose off my knees and saw the four ladies looking back at me with admiration.

"See girls. Like I said, my Ella can still cum like a boy," stated Brianna. "And now, let's have the proof."

She raised her eyebrows at me, and I knew what to do. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as far as I could. Ella's sissy juice was all over my tongue and mouth.

"Never would have believed it," admitted Michelle.

"There's less of it than I thought and looks a bit different I guess. But still. All from a castrated sissy...amazing," said an equally stunned Kendra.

Mom gave me a proud look and looked down on Ella. She was still out of it with a vacate look on her face.

"Go ahead kitten. Have your treat," said mom.

I closed my mouth and swallowed. My first blowjob. Something definitely had awakened in me. The taste, the feel...I craved more.

"Thank you mommy," I replied.

The women mockingly applauded as I swallowed the rest of Ella's sissy juice. Michelle stopped recording and put her phone away. She seemed particularly excited. With the euphoria ebbing away, my senses were coming back to me. I could feel a sticky dampness on my inner thigh. I looked down. Precum! It must have leaked out through the built-in catheter tube in the panties. I hoped no one would notice.

Ella was released from the restraints and was allowed to put her bikini bottom back on. Giving us no time to recover, she and I were forced to go inside the house and wait in my mother's bedroom.

"Now go back inside the house and wait. Remember, no talking! Mommy and her friends have one last surprise for you two," said mom.

"Go Ella. Be a good sissy and do as she says. We ladies have to get ready," said Brianna.

Ella and I looked at each other and walked back to the house. We were holding hands. We made our way to my mother's bedroom and sat on the edge of her bed. Twenty minutes must have passed. We nervously waited. Ella kept playing with her hair and readjusting her bikini top. I shifted on the bed as the rubber tube in my ass kept tickling my prostate. Another ten minutes passed.

I was about to go back outside, when I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Finally! What took them so long? Ella took my hand and we looked nervously at each other as the ladies began walking into the room one by one. First, Michelle then Kendra then Brianna and then finally, my mom. Each was dressed as a dominatrix with lots of leather, corsets, spike heels, and collars. And each brought with them a massive strap-on! Their big dildos swung from their harnesses as they walked into the room. The ladies smiled at us and began approaching the bed. Ella squeezed my hand and I looked at her. Our night was just beginning...

*********************************

Like what you read? Have requests for the next chapter? Let me know ;)

Please leave a comment or use feedback feature. Anonymous welcome.

12