Femworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James made one last futile attempt to free himself; thrashing and spitting and struggling against the stockade until his body could fight no more, and he slumped in the pillory, sobbing.

Scarlett shushed him and gently stroked his cheek. "Aww . . . Crying won't help you anymore than it helped the girls in the videos you liked to jerk off to. In fact . . . your tears are only making me harder."

As if to prove her point, Scarlett stood and pressed the bulge of her crotch against his face, "See?"

They were joined by Britney, Deepika and Halle . . . all of whom were sporting identical bulges. Scarlett unzipped the crotch of her catsuit and let her cock and balls hang out. She gripped the shaft of her cock with one hand and used the other to yank the ballgag out of his mouth. "I recommend you get me as wet as you can, because that's all the lube you're going to get."

James nearly opened his mouth to protest when it occurred to him that he'd fallen for this trick before, several times in fact. This time, he clamped his jaw shut and shook his head defiantly, drawing laughter from the others, including Angelina. "Oh reallllly?!?" Scarlett scoffed. "Didn't anyone ever teach you not to play with fire?" She pinched his nostrils closed between her thumb and forefinger and waited for him to take a breath, but he found that he could breathe a little (just a little) through his clenched teeth without opening his mouth to the massive cock waiting to enter him. Scarlett looked over to Angelina for her guidance, "Mistress Angelina?"

"I think I can help you with that," she replied, slipping the wafer thin fob out of her belt line. She pressed down on the button and both the cage on his cock and the plug up his ass became electrified and he was overcome by a blinding flash of white hot pain followed by the sensation of Scarlett's thick rubber cock being shoved to the back of his throat. Once she was inside, Angelina released the button and the pain ceased.

Scarlett took his face in both of her hands and began to fuck it long and deep until he was blinded by tears. "That's better," she said, "Get it nice and wet before I fucking RUIN you with it." She continued to punish his throat for several more minutes before she finally yanked her cock out of his face in a flood of spit and promptly took up position behind him. He felt one hand grip his hip along with the sensation of the tip of his cock slipping between his asschecks. "Well bitch," she said, "are you ready to feel what all those crying girls felt in those videos you watch?"

James was so overcome with rage that he wanted to explode. He wanted to tear the pillory apart with his teeth and beat each and every one of them into spare parts with what remained. He wanted to KILL them, he wanted to dismember them and piss on them and set them on fire . . . but he could do none of those things, and the fury that was building inside of him was nothing like he'd ever felt before. He had to let it out, somehow, otherwise he was sure he would drop dead then and there. He let out an anguished scream of frustration, but what came out of his vocal cords wasn't a simple cry of release; it came out in words.

In this case . . . FUCK YOU CUNT!!

The room fell silent for a moment and he saw MArk shaking his head out of the corner of his eye. He'd just made a terrible mistake, he knew that, but he no longer cared. If he'd learned anything at all that weekend it was that nothing he said or did made any difference; these evil machines had a plan and nothing could make them deviate from it. So . . . with that in mind, he said it again, "Fuck . . . You . . . Cunt." And then, now that he was completely committed to his own destruction, he went for broke in the form of a long tirade of hate and resentment to and for his captors.

"I am so sick of YOU . . . ALL of you fucking CUNTS! The guy who designed you was a fucking GENIUS. He tried to make you act like real women, and you know what? He NAILED it! You're just as hypocritical and judgemental as the real thing! Real women get their way ninety-percent of the time and they're STILL never satisfied. We work our asses off to provide for our wives . . . is it really too much to ask that they dress sexy and give us the occasional blowjob?!? Or how about going to the fucking GYM and making some effort to resemble the women we married? Of course we're not allowed to say or even THINK that, and you call us dogs or pigs or animals for even asking. And then, when we decide to take care of our own needs . . . you think I LIKE jerking off to porn in the basement of the house I paid for?!? Or having to sneak around like a god-damned teenager?!? I DON'T!! So, once in a while I reward myself with a little trip to a strip club where I help pay some bimbo's tuition through VETERINARY SCHOOL fifty dollars at a time to watch her DANCE! Just for the fucking privilege of watching! Most of those girls make more money than I do for crying out loud, and for what? And don't even get me started on the waitresses, not just at strip clubs but EVERYWHERE. If I'm paying an extra fifty dollars for someone to carry my meal from the kitchen to my table, she'd better dance that fucking plate over to me. And, if I'm handing fifty dollars to some high-school drop-out to carry a couple of plates to my table, or to dance for me, what is so WRONG about paying her another fifty to get me off? Especially since our wives are so BUSY. And then, there's YOU CUNTS!"

"Us?" Angelina laughed. "What about us?"

"All of you, with your tits and your asses and your mouths . . . constantly tempting us and then judging us for wanting it. I've gone without for YEARS, and when the opportunity finally comes to have my needs met, not even by a person but a damned MACHINE, and this is what I get? If any of you robot CUNTS had the emotional intelligence or the compassion to look at what you've done here, you'd see it's far worse than anything we've done, so FUCK YOU, fuck ALL five of you, the person who invented you, AND the people who run this shithole. You've lured us here under false pretenses, tortured us, assaulted us, and you're holding us here against our will . . . if you think that's an appropriate punishment for infidelity, then you're more fucked up than any man who ever existed, let alone the three of us. And I want you to know something . . . you hear me, you cunts? Sooner or later, you're going to have to let us go, and once I"m out of here I'm going to tell the WORLD about this place and what you've done. I'm going to sue the cunts running this place for every cent they've got . . . by the time our lawyers are finished we'll OWN this house, and all five of you. Just you fucking wait."

Angelina waited several moments before asking, "Are you finished?" When he failed to say more, she crossed the room and stood over him, her cock hardening beneath the vinyl she was wearing. "I'm really glad you said all of that, it's going to make this SO much better." Britney, Halle and Deepika all unzipped the crotches of their identical catsuits, freeing their freshly-grown cock and balls. Angelina followed suit, taking out her massive cock and pointing it at him like a gun. "Ladies . . . have at him."

Angelina gave a nod to Scarlett who was still behind him with the tip of her cock pressed against him, and upon receiving the nod she violently yanked the plug out of him and replaced it with the tip of her cock . . . just the tip. From behind him, he heard her say, "You know how seeing a girl cry a little when she gets her ass fucked makes you a little harder for some reason? Well . . . it's the same way for US."

She began pushing into him and for a moment he found that he couldn't take a breath for the pain he was experiencing. It was a level of pain he'd never experienced before, in fact, in those few first seconds, his personal definition of what that word meant was changed forever. He'd broken bones before, taken bad spills off of bikes as a kid, and he'd even twisted one of his legs halfway around while downhill skiing, but the feeling of having Scarett's big fat cock pushed up his ass surpassed all of that, and instantly made him feel weak as a man.

James became aware of a high-pitched screaming echoing through the playroom, and at first he was sure it had to be Mark, though it didn't sound like him. As he slowly came back from the verge of unconsciousness and his vision began to return, and he saw the smiling fembots gazing down at him, he realized that the horrendous screams he was hearing were his own. Once again he tried to use the technique he'd discovered during their sadistic "fashion show" to remove himself from the pain, but it didn't work; the pain was too great to ignore. Though he was intimately familiar with the size of Scarlett's cock, what she was pushing inside of him felt as big as a school bus.

After several minutes of guttural screaming while Angelina and the others smiled down at him, he was finally able to string together a string of words that spilled out of him all at once, "GOD FUCK NO PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OH GOD NO MORE PLEASE OH FUCK NO GOD PLEASE!!"

From behind him, Scarlett patiently informed him of their plans, none of which involved taking cock OUT of him. "Honey," she said almost sweetly, "we haven't even STARTED fucking you yet."

Chapter 15

That night, James not only changed his definition of what pain was, his definitions of almost EVERYTHING received an update. Angelina and the three fembots flanking her became his teachers, delivering lessons that were closer to sermons than they were instructional while Scarlett remained behind him, pounding away at his ass relentlessly, her rubberized testicles slapping against his taint with each thrust with the precision of a metronome.

The lessons (as they were) came in the form of tirades delivered individually by the fembots as they took turns fucking his throat with their massive veiny cocks as though the act announced their turn to teach.

Angelina was first, and her lesson set the tone for all that was to follow.

"So, Jamie . . . now you know what anal sex feels like, fun isn't it?" Naturally, he couldn't answer her with her massive cock stuffed in his mouth, nor was he expected to. "Some people enjoy the pain you're experiencing, but not all, especially not the women you like to watch. What you're feeling is exactly what they felt, no better and no worse. And I bet I know what you're thinking . . . all you men seem to be under the same delusion . . . it's not as bad for a woman because they're 'used' to it. They're 'used' to getting fucked, they're 'used' to having cocks inside of them so one hole isn't that much different from the next. They're 'used' to swallowing cum or having it all over their face. You think they LIKE it, don't you? This is what women are FOR, isn't it? Some are pretty to look at but too expensive to touch, and some are for dating briefly and forgetting. Some, are just a few holes for you to fuck, and some are for marriage because their fathers own an insurance company, isn't that right, Jamie?"

If James was able to experience any feeling in his balls at that moment, (he didn't), he surely would have felt them drop off and land between his feet with a wet splat. Angelina wasn't speaking hypothetically, she KNEW. And he struggled to wrap his brain around that while she continued to make him gag and choke on her cock and Scarlett continued to pound him up the ass at the rate of two strokes per second.

Angelina went on, "You've been raised your entire life to believe that women like your wife, Rebecca . . . women like Scarlett and myself are yours to conquer either by love, power, or force if necessary. Well look at you now."

Angelina came in his mouth without warning and immediately withdrew from him, but James hardly had time to take a gasp of air before Britney took her place and shoved her cock into his newly vacated mouth and resumed the great lesson. "How will you feel about seventeen years from now when a bunch of boys are doing this to your soon-to-be born daughter? Standing over her like rutting little pigs, ejaculating into her?" As if to accentuate her point, Britney released a long hot drizzle of cum into his mouth. She slapped him hard across the face, "SWALLOW it, or I'll give you MORE."

James managed to force it down, but it came back up almost immediately, forcing him to swallow it a second time.

"Think she'll like that?" Britney hissed at him. "All girls love that taste, that's what you think, isn't it? Because cum tastes different to women somehow, right? Well here's a little breaking news for you . . . it tastes the exact same to you as it does to your wife, and as it does to every other woman out there. And, if by some miracle your wife ever decides to put your pathetic little dick in her mouth, then you need to swallow your cum from her mouth, and then you need to reciprocate, understand? Don't ASK if she wants you to go down on her, she shouldn't have to tell you . . . she DOES, so just DO IT and keep doing it until she's satisfied. You got that, you fucking sissy faggot?!?"

James nodded and grunted that he understood and Britney responded by releasing another load of hot cum into his mouth. This time he didn't need to be told to swallow, he just did it, after which Britney pulled out and Deepika took her place with her thick brown cock. "Suck it, you arrogant piece of shit," she growled at him as she plowed deep into his mouth and began to fuck it. "You make me sick. You speak of your wife as though she owes you something . . . all you've done for her, the life you've provided for her, and all the hard work you do at the job her father GAVE to you. Your privilege disgusts me. Everything that you have . . . your job, your home, the things you own, your car and your country club membership . . . NONE of it would exist without your wife. Remember that the next time you judge your less fortunate neighbors, or the women in the service industry that you and your idiot friends are so fond of viewing as worthless, as though their contribution to society is less essential than your own. Your wife is a goddess, and your place is at her feet dressed in satin and painted as a whore to remind you of your place. You are nothing . . . you are NOTHING."

Deepika shot a massive load of cum down his throat before pulling out and shooting another onto his face. In the few brief seconds before Halle took Deepika's place, James thought of the mantra Rajesh had been repeating earlier . . . I am nothing . . . I am nothing . . . and he realized that he would more than likely be in the same condition by the time the fembots were done with him. But he barely had time to form those thoughts before Halle was assaulting his mouth with her thick black cock. Had there been more time, he might have had time to ask himself a question that had been percolating in the back of his mind.

Setting aside the likelihood that Skyline Ranch employed professional hackers who could easily dig up much of the details being thrown in his face, including his browser history, how was it that they knew so many intimate details of his life? Not just his bank balance and his wife's name, but things like who he worked for and how he'd gotten the job. And, that he went to his basement to jerk off while Rebecca was sleeping, how could they know that?

Before he could attempt to answer any of those questions, Halle stepped in front of him grabbing his head with both hands and unleashed her sermon upon him. He no longer felt the same pain he was experiencing from the constant hammering of Scarlett fucking his ass; instead it felt as though he was being probed by a foot long finger, that and the sensation of her balls slapping against his taint and her fingernails digging into his hips were all that remained. He'd gone beyond pain, and now he began to feel numb.

"Cunt," Halle spat at him. "Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt . . . every woman you can't have or can't control gets reduced to that word, don't they? Even your own wife. Anytime a woman doesn't do what you want, you use words like that to make them seem inferior to you. Well how superior do you feel NOW, you cunt cocksucker?"

To make her point further, Halle unloaded what had to have been a pint of semen into his mouth, so much that he choked on it and blew much of it out of his nostrils and onto his upper lip like a mustache.

"You . . . are . . . NOTHING," she hissed at him angrily. "If I had my way you'd be leaving here without your balls so that you can't reproduce. But since we're not allowed to castrate you, we've had to find other ways to remove your manhood without actually cutting it off. We began with what people call 'forced-feminization', but that alone isn't enough. In fact, you and your friend attempted to escape while feminized and it didn't slow you down a bit. Speaking of which, in case you haven't figured it out, we LET you try to escape . . . we even told you when we'd be recharging so you'd know WHEN to try, and you fell for it, just like they all do. But there's no escape from us, we'll always be with you, this will NEVER be over. We're going to fuck you until you live us the way Rajesh love us. We're going to fuck you until you won't be able to LOOK at another woman without imaging a huge cock between her legs and you'll cringe at what she could do to you with it. Eventually, that thought will start making you hard, and when it does, you'll be getting hard inside of a cage and it'll HURT. After a few months you won't get hard anymore and your cock will start to shrink, and after a while it will just drip when you're aroused and the only way you'll be able to cum is to get fucked in the ass by a woman. That's what sex will become to you . . . eating pussy and sucking a strap on and getting fucked in the ass, and your cock won't have anything to do with it. In time, you'll BEG to be fucked the way Scarlett is fucking you, and you'll do whatever a woman asks just for the chance. You'll wear a cage, you'll wear panties under your clothes every day, you'll go out to dinner with a plug up your ass to remind you to be nice to your waitress, you'll dress up as a french maid and scrub shit out of a toilet just for the chance your wife might reward you by fucking your ass. After about a year of not using your cock, you won't need the cage anymore, and you'll no longer need to be told what to do. For the first time in your miserable little life you'll put someone else's needs before your own, and you'll put all your thoughts and efforts into pleasing her, and only her, with no thought of pleasure or reward for yourself. And that's when you'll finally become a man and a useful member of society, and maybe . . . just maybe, a decent husband."

"That's enough," Angelina said, instantly causing Halle and Scarlett to abruptly pull out of him from their respective ends, leaving James gasping for breath with cum oozing out of both holes. Halle stepped aside and Angelina took her place, her cock still hard and dripping. "You may start with the other one," she said to the fembots, after which the four of them descended on Mark and began giving him the same treatment.

Angelina crouched down to a squat with the tip of her cock touching the floor and looked at him with an expression of sympathy. "That must have been rough, was it?"

Not knowing what she wanted to hear, James said nothing, which was apparently what Angelina expected.

While the other four fembots took position around Mark and began to brutalize him, Angelina continued to speak to James as though they were the only two "people" in the room. She spoke to him at a volume barely louder than a whisper though he hung on every syllable despite the shouting and grunting taking place six feet away at Mark's pillory. She lifted his chin with one finger and looked deeply into his eyes. "It's going to be alright, you know?" she said softly. "Believe it or not, we're not trying to punish you, we're trying to help you. It's not your fault that you are the way you are, society made you this way. All your life you've been taught that women less . . . movies, television, even in music. No matter how much you might appreciate a woman's intelligence or ability, if you find her attractive then you feel entitled to fuck her, and resentful if she doesn't want you. That's why you came here to fuck Scarlett, because the real Scarlett doesn't even know you exist and wouldn't give you the tie of day if she did, isn't that so?"