Fernando

Story Info
Young boy loses his virginity to his childhood crush.
5.2k words
4.51
20k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you like this story. This is the first story set in my home country, Chile. Let me know what you think in the comments.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Fernando

I could feel his hands going down my pale wet back. As I looked up, I saw his kind brown eyes. Water was running down from his dark hair down to his chiselled and tanned body. He smiled and headed for a kiss. With my eyes closed I tried to capture that moment. His warm tongue felt so nice in my mouth. We took our time kissing and caressing our young soapy bodies.

He then turned me around and grabbed my chest. My heart was racing, I knew what was coming next. With his expert hands he played with my newly found sensitive chest, while he kissed my neck. I put my hands on the tiles in front of me and felt the head of his throbbing cock on my hole. My own was rock hard dangling between my legs. I looked around and our eyes locked, he grabbed his cock and teased my tight pink hole. I felt ready. Please put it in. I couldn't wait for it to happen. Finally, I was about to lose my virginity to the boy of my dreams, Fernando. It was about to happen, when I heard a vacuum cleaner...

Saturday morning cleaning. I opened my eyes to find myself in my room. After putting on my glasses I looked down and saw a raging hard-on making a tent on my boxer briefs. Not again. Although I had finished high-school, my mom still woke us all up with her cleaning at 8 am in the middle of Summer. 'Al que madruga, Dios le ayuda' she would say. It was the third time this month I had a wet dream. This time I could almost finish... God. I was so close... I whined and cursed my sorry life. My mom soon said breakfast was ready, urging me to go downstairs. I knew if I didn't hurry she would start yelling.

Whenever my mom was angry, she called me by my full name Francisco Ignacio Nuñez Soto. My friends on the other hand, called me Pancho. Sometimes my older cousins or my uncle would call me Panchito because I wasn't that tall and I couldn't grow a beard yet, but I hated it.

I looked at my pale body in the mirror and put on some pants. Because it was so hot in the Summer, I just slept in my undies. Unlike most kids in San Esteban, I didn't have time to fool around and go to the beach with my friends which is why I wasn't tanned, that and because I didn't like being shirtless...

Ever since I started working as a cashier for my uncle Tito and saw his hunk assistant Fernando, you could say I developed a bit of a crush... He was around year older than me, 19 or 20 years old. Although, we didn't go to the same school, we had known each other since we were toddlers as we grew up on the same dirty streets of San Esteban. I would go to his house to play on his PlayStation, and he would go to mine to watch cartoons. We sometimes hung out with the other kids in the neighbourhood and played football. He was a great goal scorer, but I was fast and could run and steal the ball quickly.

Years went by and the dusty football pitch, was turned into a park. All I had were memories of the sun burning above us and Fernando drying his sweaty face with his shirt before hugging me to celebrate a goal. We must have been no more than twelve years old, playing until the streetlights went on or our mothers called us for teatime. At that time, I didn't know why I stared more at boys than girls. I thought it was just admiration but as soon as I hit puberty, my feelings became clear.

After my mom called me, I went downstairs and had some toast. She looked at my wavy brown hair and told I needed a haircut, but I was too busy checking my friends on Instagram and casually checking Fernando's, to answer her. He always uploaded stories partying, smoking weed, and singing Reggaeton with his friends. I couldn't help to think about how different we were now.

As we went into high school we grew apart. I guess because I became a bit of a nerd, I was a skinny quiet boy who wore glasses and got really into anime. Most of my friends were the same if not more awkward. I wore long sleeve tees and jeans. Him instead was blessed by puberty and grew muscles out of nowhere. He had a cool hair cut he got from one of those Venezuelan barber shops. Short on the side and a bit longer on the top. He got small earrings in both ears in spite of his mother disapproval. He didn't speak much but he wasn't shy. People that didn't know him would be scared and walk on the other side of the street, but those in the neighbourhood knew he was an OK kid putting on a tough guy façade.

***

I had been working almost a month of my summer holidays helping my uncle Tito run his almacen. He was a nice big guy who wore sweatpants every day although he didn't even exercise.He agreed to take me as a cashier as I was good with numbers and had organized his messy bookkeeping... After all, I had finished high school at top of my class and got myself in a prestigious university in Santiago.

I got a scholarship, so I didn't have to worry about my tuition, but we were saving money to pay for a boarding house and for my expenses. That's where my uncle came in, he gave me a 15 thousand pesos for every workday. My parents were proud of me, and I was too. I was the first one in my family to go to college. The first engineer of the Nuñez family. Somehow, I felt like being a nerd had paid off.

***

From Monday to Friday, I would wake up and walk a few blocks to my uncle's minimarket. Uncle Tito was nice, but he was always teasing me about not having a girlfriend. Whenever a cute girl entered the shop, he would make faces. Or ask me to be extra nice to them. I know he was just trying to help a guy out... He had no idea I was actually interested in boys.

Every other day, I would see Fernando help my uncle unload the boxes from the truck. He would pick them up with ease I would take a glimpse at his strong tanned arms when he wasn't looking. My favourite part was when he organized the cans or boxes on the shelves, and I could see his tight ass in his shorts. Man... he was driving me crazy. I sometimes helped him fill the shelves just to be near him. He would look down at me and call me Panchito, although we were almost the same height.

Because we spent so much time together, we ended up talking about a lot of stuff: which football team he liked, how many girls we had dated (him 3 and me 1, but we dated for one month so it doesn't really count), and what kind of music we liked (he listened to Reggeaton and Bachata, and I was more of a Pop fan). He asked me if I had been to Santiago before, I said I had been there a few times to check out my university.

Whenever I talked about that he looked happy for me but a bit sad at the same time. I wondered if he wanted to continue studying. My uncle told me once he wasn't a good student, he was lucky he got his high-school diploma. This job and his sister and mother were the only things keeping him from hanging out with the wrong crowd and making a lot more cash doing shady jobs.

On Wednesdays, my uncle would often tell us to go home early around five or six pm and as he would take over the shop for the rest of the day. I usually went home to watch some anime or chat with my friends and Fernando would hang out with his friends, so I was surprised when he started asking to come with:

"Oye qué vay a hacer ahora?"

"Me voy pa mi casa.."

"Wena... oye puedo ir pa tu casa, mi hermana todavía no llega..."

He explained his sister and mother came late from work and I guess he didn't want to be alone at home so I said yes. At home, my mom had the table ready for teatime and the TV on with the telenovelas. My dad was away that month as he worked on projects up north. Right away she was surprised to see him, she remembered a little brown boy and now he was all grown. She started asking about his mom and sister:

"Fernandito, tanto tiempo... cómo está la mamá?

"Bien, tía..."

"Y su hermana? tan trabajadora..."

"Bien, también..."

"Y usted tan guapo, debe tener alguna polola por ahí...?"

My mom started asking about if there was a girlfriend and I felt she was being too nosy so I asked her if we could eat in my room. She said yes reluctantly... I knew we had some time to ourselves as she would be watching her telenovelas for at least two hours before the news. She knew better not to bother me; besides she was being extra nice lately. I guess she was going to miss me, being her only son and going to college and stuff...

We went upstairs to my room. It was small but it had everything I needed, a small tv in front my twin bed. Next to my bed I had a desk with my computer. Once inside, I felt a bit ashamed he saw my posters and figurines on a small shelf. He spent his money on parties and hanging out with his friends, and I spent it on toys. Although he didn't say anything, I could feel he looked at me like I was more immature than him. Fernando grabbed the figurines with curiosity and then looked at the wall, recognizing my One-Piece poster. He admitted he watched anime when he was a kid, but now he just watched movies. I was surprised he asked if I recommended any anime, so I offered to watch some.

He sat down on the bed, and I sat on my pc chair. I turned on the TV and began showing him different shows I liked, and he seemed really invested. It was fun. Kind of like in the old days, we ate our toast and tea, while laughing at the screen. After a few videos, he asked me what was a show that had girls with big titties on the thumbnail. It was some kind of hentai series. I decided to watch it just for the sake of it.

At the beginning we were laughing so hard at the ridiculous size of one of the characters boobs, but then as the plot progressed things started heating up...We were both glued to the screen, a small pink haired girl was moaning in a high-pitched voice as some kind of monster pounded the shit out of her. She was under some kind of mind control, and her body was surrendering to pleasure.

I looked at Fernando and realized his hand was grabbing cock over his black shorts. We were both hard. Even though I didn't like girls, I was still an 18-year-old boy full of hormones. The whole situation was so exciting.

Almost unconsciously, we both got our hands in our pants and started jerking off... He didn't seem to mind me. He just looked at the screen and I would look at him and then at the screen. God I was so close to him I couldn't believe it.

The scene on the screen continued, the girl was now with her legs wide open offering her ass to the monster. I felt my cock throb on my hand. I don't know if I wanted to be the monster or the girl getting stuffed. Either way I was so turned on and I could tell I wouldn't last long...

I kept moving my hand up and down. My eyes focusing briefly on Fernando that had whipped his cock out. It was thick and uncut; his strong hand was pulling the skin up and down revealing a pink head covered in precum each time. It was an inch or two bigger than mine from what I saw, but I couldn't really tell, as I didn't want to stare too long.

We kept jerking off just as the scene was coming to a climax. The girl's moans together with our fast breathing. Our moves were reaching a dangerous point. I felt my body tighten as shots of cum came out of my cock covering my hand. Soon Fernando came too, shuddering on my very bed. It was unreal.

Quickly, I grabbed some tissues from my nightstand's drawer and cleaned myself. I offered him some too. We cleaned ourselves and commented on how hot the series was... He checked his phone and told me he had to go to the bus stop to wait for her sister. It was getting late and our neighbourhood wasn't very safe, so he usually walked her back home. Fernando was the man of the house and took care of his mom and sister, I admired that in him. He got up and said goodbye as he closed the door.

I couldn't process what had happened. Just a few minutes ago, this hot guy had been jerking off so close to me. It was also the first time I had seen another man's hard cock. Of course, in the showers at school I had caught a glimpse of a dangling cock or two, but seeing his boner was something I couldn't forget. After that happened, he became the subject of my sex dreams. Before I would just fantasize about some pornstar, but now Fernando would show up to kiss me and hold me. His seductive almond shaped eyes telling me he wanted me, and his strong tanned body would come to my mind at night.

***

The next days, he didn't mention what had happened so I kept my mouth shut. My uncle would sometimes make a comment on a pretty girl passing by and we would agree on that. I wondered if Fernando had any feelings for guys. In my case, I wasn't planning on coming out of the closet for the time being, so I had to pretend in front of my family I was into girls. Besides my uncle was the type of guy that would say he had nothing against gay people, but he would use the word 'maricon' freely.

***

Weeks went by and we continued working together, me at the cashier and Fernando organizing products or carrying boxes of fruit to the front of the shop.

It was Wednesday afternoon and my uncle told us again to go home. Fernando asked me if he could come over to my place and I said yes.

We arrived and had tea with my mother before going upstairs. After talking about stuff and checking our phones for an hour, he suggested casually we watched the same series we had seen the other day...

Knowing very well this meant we could jerk off again, I played the next episode. This time the girl with pink hair was facing a group of monsters that were using her as a sex slave. She was supposed to become their queen or something. She offered her body in all kinds of different positions and the monsters were taking turns on her.

We were of course horny as fuck... This time we sat down both in my small bed and began jerking off. We were practically next to each other. He then looked at me and told me if I wanted to touch it. I immediately swore I wasn't gay because I was still in the closet. I didn't want people to know I was gay. It was a small town and word spreads fast. He laughed and told me it was OK; he had jerked off with some of his buddies before and all of them had girlfriends now. They didn't care apparently. They were just horny.

I agreed and timidly grabbed his cock and felt its weight and warmth. It was soft and hard to the touch, a sensation that was strangely different from grabbing my own cock. He asked me if I had any lotion, arching a brow knowing very well a boy like me would have lotion in his nightstand. I pulled the bottle and pumped some on the palm of my right hand. My fingers wrapped around his meat, while I continued touching myself. I noticed he kept his hairs nice and neat around it. He had lowered his boxers and I noticed he had those muscles on the sides of his hips, he was so hot.

Then to my surprised he offered his left hand, urging me to pour some lotion on. Fernando grabbed my smaller cock and worked it slowly. It was the first time another guy touched me. We continued rubbing ourselves while the screen kept showing the girl trying to keep up with all the monsters that came at her. I had soon forgotten about the plot of that story as I was focused on the gorgeous guy next to me. His breathing became faster as I played with him. My fingers tracing every vein of his meat, I wanted to capture that moment. I wanted to make him cum so bad.

We were lost in the moment until he heard a buzz. He received a message from his sister. She was coming with some groceries and he had to go pick her up. He urged me to hurry up and I began doing my best stroking it up and down as I rubbed the head. I could tell he was about to cum. He closed his eyes and I contemplated his moaning face. His strong body was shaking as he shot strings of cum all over my hand.

His brown eyes looked at me as sped up his movements. I pulled my head back closed my eyes trying to feel my orgasm coming. I could hear the moans on the TV and his voice urging me to cum. Fernando of all guys, was giving me my first-hand job. It felt amazing. Soon, I was covering his hands and my jeans with cum. Quickly, he got dressed and told me he would see me around.

He left so quickly I couldn't process what had happened. I looked down and some of his cum was left my right hand... I slowly took my fingers to my lips and licked them out of curiosity. It tasted great. That night I kept replaying the events in my head while stroking my cock. I had made a guy cum for the first time.

***

Weeks went by and the end of February was near, these were probably my last days working for my uncle before I left for college. That meant I wasn't going to see Fernando anymore. I was going to miss him. However, I was grateful he had been my first hand job.

I remember it was a Saturday afternoon, I was watching tv when he texted me asking me what I was doing. I told him not much and that I was alone. That day I was wearing a green shirt and some sweatpants as it was laundry day, I wasn't planning on leaving my room. My mom was visiting my aunt, so that meant she was coming home late. That meant our house was empty at least for a few hours. He asked if he could come to my place, and I said yes.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang, and I headed downstairs. I opened the door and saw Fernando standing with a tank top and some dark jeans, I noticed he had just shaved his beard stub and was looking super handsome. He was wearing a small golden cross around his neck.

We went upstairs first, as it was still early to eat. I told him we could order some pizza afterwards and he liked that idea... Right away he jumped on my bed and grabbed the remote control, we started watching some videos. He asked me if I was happy to leave my town. I said yes but at the same time I was a bit scared as I had never been on my own. He told me I was smart and that I would figure it out.

We chatted about stuff and then he told he was thinking about studying English. He said his cousin found a great job up north in the mines. That's where the money was at. If he could speak English he had the chance of working for a Canadian mining company, and earn a pretty decent salary. But then he shrugged as if it wasn't a good idea. Right away I encouraged him and was happy to hear he had plans. He was a hard-working guy and I told him he had to do it.

We continued watching some anime and then of course, he clicked on the series we had seen before and I smirked at him knowing where this was heading... I told him to click on the last episodes as it was probably the last time we were going to be in this room, so we may as well see how it ended...

The series was on another level. The pink haired girl had been saved by a brave warrior, but he turned into a monster with cocks coming out of him, bounding the girl and using all of her holes at the same time. It was crazy, but at the same time we couldn't stop looking. The animation was mesmerizing. The moans and grunts of the monster were too much.

I viewed at the right and saw he had a raging boner. We began touching ourselves but this time he went for my cock and whip it out right away. I did the same and I continued watching the screen. Our movements were so desperate. Soon we were shaking and panting on my small bed. We didn't even have to use the lotion because we were dripping precum like crazy. His strong grip was rubbing me in all the right spots, meanwhile my right hand worked his warm and rock-hard cock. We continued in quick movements, my mind going crazy at the whole situation and feeling his musky scent so close to me. I wondered how many times he had done this before with his buddies, how many men had grabbed his perfect cock.

All of a sudden, I looked up and our eyes met. He knew I'd been staring at his meat and not at the screen, but his brown eyes didn't shy away from my gaze. Instead, he got closer and closer for a kiss.

12