Fertility Clinic: Milktec No. 6

Story Info
A fertility doctor gives Angie a powerful dose of Milktec.
4.3k words
4.47
30.5k
10
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers

Victories are won in the trenches! Victories are won in the strategy room! Victories are won in the factory! Victories are won in the...bedroom! That's right. It is the duty of every citizen to grow our wonderful society one little soldier at a time! Our government needs you to start a family, today! Consult your local recruitment officer for more information about benefits to families of three and more! Remember ladies, the next time your man has eyes for you, do it for your country!

"Mrs. Lee, have a seat, if you don't mind," Dr. Morrow said. He adjusted the blinds so that the waning light scattered along the ceiling, causing the multitude of white surfaces to glare slightly. The doctor reached in his pocket and pulled out a silver case, offering it to his patient. "Cigarette?" The woman shook her head as she politely crossed her hands in her lap. Morrow lazily took out his own cigarette and lit it while looking her up and down. Angela Lee, affectionately called Angie was the wife of Arthur Lee, mayor of the town of Greenville. Mr. Lee, despite all his boisterous masculinity was firing blanks, but he had his wife at the doctor week after week.

Morrow took a long drag on his cigarette as he thumbed through her chart. A swirl of smoke floated above his head as he spoke, "Well, Angie, once again based off of your test results I cannot find any reason that you shouldn't be pregnant. Perhaps it is time your husband came down to the office."

Mrs. Lee shook her head, "No, doctor, Arthur says he can't be seen coming in here. I think you know what that would do to his reputation."

Morrow let out a short laugh, "Angie, this isn't going to change. At this point, it's unethical for me to even agree to meet with you any more. There's nothing I can do for you." She looked down at her hands. Morrow enjoyed seeing her fully dressed. He spent most of his time with women in hospital gowns, and he relished the opportunity to see a vibrant young woman fully composed. Dr. Morrow admired her efforts to appear so effortless, but he knew that the smooth lines of her dress took hours to perfect. He knew that she often deprived herself so that she could maintain her petite form. Angie unclasp her purse and withdrew a small handkerchief. She brought it to her eyes to lightly dab away a tear.

"I'm sorry, doctor," she said, softly. "It's just that Arthur wants a child so bad. What kind of woman am I that I can't give him one? I can see his disappointment every time I go home after one of these trips. He wants a son, not to mention the affect it can have on his career to stay childless."

Morrow suppressed a sneer. For years, he had resented the government's reach into people's lives, and now they were making people social outcasts for not wanting children. The mandate had led to a boom in business, but his clientele had changed. Before the new directive, Morrow's patients had been lonely couples who had tried to conceive, but fell short for one reason or the other. These were parents who longed for children to love and raise. Now, he met with people looking to breed for the sake of financial gain or nationalistic pride. It soured him on the work. He took another long drag on the cigarette. "Now, Angie, I understand that it can cause a lot of pressure, but let's just say that it takes two to tango. I'm afraid I have to put my foot down on this. Until your husband comes in to meet with me, I cannot in good faith offer any further treatment."

"No, no he won't! He's already threatened to leave me. Please doctor!" she spoke frantically, reaching forward to grasp his desk. "I know he'll do it. If I go home again today with more bad news, he'll walk out and not come back. That's how much this means to him. And you know what will happen to me. I'll be called barren and left alone forever. Please doctor."

Tears were streaming down her face. Morrow felt no pity for her. The idea of Angie Lee being abandoned and scorned by society was precisely the thing he had come to hate about the world, but she was complicit. She, and women like her, didn't rail against the system. In fact, if it were her neighbor, she would be eager to gossip with a snide comment and a haughty laugh. "Fine."

Morrow stood up and put out his cigarette. He walked over to a locked cabinet in the corner behind his desk. "You took the medic route at college didn't you?"

Angie struggled to compose herself, "Yes, of course, all women take it."

The cabinet opened with a rusty groan as locks tumbled. Inside was an odd assortment of items. Some old books, several vials of fluid, a small revolver, and several wooden boxes. Morrow removed one of the boxes and placed it on the desk as he closed up the cabinet with more groans and creaks. He sighed heavily as he sat back down across from Mrs. Lee. With precise movements, he placed the case directly in front of her and gave it a quick tap with this knuckles. "This is what I call a last resort."

Angie looked at the case cautiously, "What is it?"

"This is a very potent fertility drug," he said as he opened the case. "The vial contains enough for two, and you see the needle there as well. Intramuscular injection, preferably to the buttock. I will warn you now that this isn't a drug you should take lightly. You've heard of the Milktec company?"

Angie blushed, "I have. Is that what--"

Morrow held up his hand, "Mrs. Lee," he closed the case, but left it on the desk, "this is the solution to your problem. If someone were to take that serum and also convince their husband to take it, then you will most definitely conceive. We have multiple proven medical journals on the fact. It can engender fertility in the most abysmal cases."

"How long does it last?"

Morrow opened his cigarette case once again, "Long enough."

"But this is a highly regulated substance," she said. "How did you come by it?"

"I think we've discussed everything for today, Mrs. Lee," he stood up, cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth. "I will give you a moment to compose yourself, then I'll walk you to reception." He clicked his heels together will nodding his head, then walked out of the office, closing the door behind him.

Angie stared at the small case on the desk, casting glances over her shoulder at the door. She could see Dr. Morrow standing in the hallway, his silhouette illuminated through the frosted glass.

Morrow returned to his office after seeing Angela Lee out. He glanced at his desk and sighed. Sitting down at his desk, he drafted a letter. Once he was satisfied with his work, he folded the paper and tucked it in an envelope. Dr. Morrow then spent a while filling out charts and doing other mundane paperwork. At three, he took a late lunch in his office.

His secretary came in near the end of the day and they went through various administrative tasks. She attempted to remove the Lee file from his desk, but he asked her to leave it. When she was gone, he went to the cabinet in the corner. He placed the Lee file in a stack with other various documents. He removed the remaining three cases and placed them on the desk. Then he removed the revolver and dropped it beside the cases. Reaching down into the bottom of the cabinet, he withdrew a box of bullets.

Dr. Morrow sat down at his desk and filled up the revolver, leaving the rest of the bullets in his top desk drawer. He put the loaded gun down at the end of the line of serum containing cases. He folded his hands across his chest as he leaned back in his chair. After a few moments, he rummaged around in his pockets and pulled out a cigarette. The smoke streamed out of his lungs slowly and he felt peace wash over him.

***

Angie went home and sent her housekeeper out for the rest of the day. She went up to the bedroom and put the case she had taken from Dr. Morrow's office on the nightstand. After removing the photograph of her mother from the nightstand, she sat down on the bed and looked nervously at the case. She debated with herself for a long while. Rumors about the Milktec serum were everywhere, but none of it could be proved. Her housekeeper always bought Milktec milk and she'd never been able to tell the difference.

Arthur was not due home for several more hours. Angie made her decision and then used the remaining time to prepare. She cleaned the bedroom and changed the sheets. After that, she took a bath, shaving her legs and grooming her feminine area. As she did so, she recalled several rumors about physical changes. In parlor bridge games, someone had said that all "those women" had no hair below the neck, that it was part of the treatment for hygiene purposes.

After her bath, she dressed in Arthur's favorite teddy, a sheer pink top with panties adorned with big frills that hugged her bottom snuggly. She knew that Arthur would be tired, but she hoped that the sight of her at the door wearing nothing but lingerie would entice him enough. Not wanting to take any chances, she prepared his favorite martini as well. Right on schedule, she heard the car in the driveway. Giving herself one last look in the mirror, she noticed that the top of her nipple could be seen through the negligee. Slightly embarrassed, she adjusted the top so that it gave a good view of her cleavage, but discreetly covered her nipples. Scurrying to the back door, she grabbed the martini and waited for her husband to enter.

Arthur blundered in the back door. He was tired, visibly evident by the slump of his shoulders and the relief with which he dropped his briefcase. Being the mayor of a small town was not a burdensome job, but being regional manager of a party office was taxing. He had spent the day on the phone with dozens of other men all demanding higher contributions or higher voter turnout. Arthur looked forward to a hot meal and a warm bed. Instead, he found his wife scantily clad and holding a martini as she said, in a breathy voice, "Welcome home, dear"

The mayor tried to manage a smile, "Well well. What's the occasion?" He glanced around the kitchen, somewhat saddened by the lack of his housekeeper's cooking. Angie handed him the drink and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Can't a girl greet her man at the door?" she said as she twirled in front of him, the hem of her teddy rising up in the wind.

Arthur understood, "Oh, that's right. You had your doctor's appointment today. Is that what this whole show is about?" Arthur's irritation was rising. He didn't like to be manipulated at home since he was manipulated at work all day.

Angie shook her head, "No, dear, of course not. Dr. Morrow finally has a solution for my problem! A special medicine that will help me. It's upstairs waiting for us."

The burly man walked forward, dropping his keys and wallet on the kitchen counter. He downed the martini in one long gulp. "What'dya mean both of us? There ain't nothing wrong with me."

She knew he would react this way, "No, of course not dear. It's just that for the medicine to work. Well, Dr. Morrow explained it all much better than I could. You see, we both take it and that makes it work. You're right of course, it has nothing to do with you. Let's see what he said. Oh yeah, for the woman it's like a car, but you still need the key to turn it on. That's where the man comes in."

Arthur held up his hand, "I think you've gone to this quack doctor enough. I don't like him talking to my wife about these kinds of things."

Angie pressed her body close to his. "Please, Arthur, let's just try this one last thing. You still want that baby don't you?"

He thought back to earlier that day. The state party leader had asked him about his family. "Alright then, what do we have to do?"

***

Angie led him upstairs, she took off his shirt and tie, spending some time rubbing his shoulders. Arthur began to relax, he took his wife in his arms and kissed her, running his hands over her bare stomach and back. As his hand moved down to her thigh, Angie stopped him, "We need to take the medicine first." Arthur let her go and she went to the nightstand to retrieve the case.

"The hell is that?" Arthur asked, somewhat alarmed. He didn't like needles.

"I'm sorry, honey, but it is an injection. I can do myself and then I can do you. Remember, it's for a baby!" Arthur nodded and she proceeded. Taking the vial from the case, she drew half a dose into the needle. Delicately, she pulled down her bottoms, turning for a better angle, she pushed the needle into her buttock and winced as the medicine pushed into her muscle. "See, nothing to it."

Arthur scowled, but stood up and unbuckled his slacks. They dropped to the ground and left him standing in dark socks and white boxer shorts. Sheepishly, he pulled down the shorts revealing a lily white cheek. He grit his teeth as Angie slid the needle in and then his eyes welled with tears as she pushed down the plunger.

"There! All done." Angie put the vial and needle back in the case. "I'll put this away and freshen up." The case snapped shut and she took it to the bathroom with her closing the door behind her. Arthur watched her go, slightly rubbing his ass. Angie put the case in her medicine cabinet and looked at herself in the mirror. She touched up her lipstick and fixed a strand of hair that had fallen out of place.

A wave of dizziness washed over her. Angie grabbed the bathroom counter to hold herself up. A burning sensation was starting to spread throughout her body. It was not entirely unpleasant, but the sudden onset alarmed her. Arthur called out from the bedroom and Angie answered back, "No, I'm fine. Be out in just a second!" Another wave of dizziness hit her and she crumbled to the floor. Her vision blurred and her head started to swirl. "What've I done!?" she wondered panic starting to set in.

Angie tried to slow her breathing. She heard a noise from the other room. "Arthur! The same thing must be happening to him." The door was only a few feet away. Standing up caused her to get incredibly dizzy, but she could crawl without losing her balance. Carefully, she made her way to the door. With great effort, she pulled open the door just as an incredible wave of heat pulsed through her body. The strange energy concentrated in her breasts, and she brought her hand up to them, desperate for some relief from the sensation.

Angie gasped. Her teddy was straining against her skin. She had not noticed, but her breasts were growing. New flesh was spilling over the top of the now skin tight garment. She had to get it off. Frantically, she pulled at the strings in the back, trying to loosen them before it ripped. Soon she realized that wasn't the only problem, her ass was growing too. The frilly bloomers alerted her to this new problem with a loud ripping noise as they split down the middle. Finally, she managed to untie the knot and quickly pull the teddy up over her head, freeing her breasts. For a moment, she tried to cover herself, not used to being seen naked in the light even by her husband, but she realized he was having his own problems.

Arthur was on his knees on the other side of the bed. His form was slightly hunched, but Angie could tell that something was changed about him. Her husband's back was broader and more muscled and more hairy? Angie couldn't think straight, her husband's back had always been a little more hairy than she'd like, but if her eyes were trusted, he now had a full pelt on his back. A new strange feeling brought her attention back to herself.

Her breasts felt full. Moving her hand up to her left breast, she gave it a squeeze and gasped as she felt fluid fill her palm. "Milk?" she said, aloud. Her breasts were still growing, but her nipples had started to leak milk as well. The strained feeling was returning and she realized it hadn't been from the constriction of her clothes, but her breasts filling up with creamy milk. Taking her breasts in her hands, she gave both of them gentle squeezes and moaned as the white fluid dribbled over her fingers.

The noise attracted her husband's attention. With a loud grunt, he stood up on shaky legs. Angie watched him move over to her, confused as to exactly what she was seeing. Intellectually, she knew it was her husband, Arthur, but the massive cock and balls between the man's legs were not her husbands. Thick muscular legs were suddenly in front of her and the cock stood out erect over her head. She leaned back on her newly fat rump and looked up at Arthur.

Her husband's eyes were wild and uncertain. His chest and had the same thick coat of hair as his back. It covered his entire upper body, all the way down to the root of his cock. This would have shocked Angie, but her husband's changed phallus is what garnered her attention. For their entire marriage, she had been satisfied with the average length and width of her lover. This was not average by any measure. It had certainly doubled in girth, and the length was ten or eleven inches. The sight of it filled her with dread and fascination. She knew it would split her in half, but she desperately wanted it inside of her.

Reaching up her hand, she wrapped her soft fingers around his cock, unable to touch her thumb to her fingers around its width. Arthur had never let her touch him before. Their sex had been the same for their whole marriage, missionary with him pushing into her over and over for a few minutes until he came. Fascinated by her new intimacy with her husband, she brought her other hand up to feel his balls. They were engorged and wedge between his newly muscular thighs. Her hand cupped underneath them, causing Arthur to shudder. Something in her mind told her that they were heavy and potent with his cum. Dr. Morrow had guaranteed this to work.

Arthur suddenly reached down and picked her up. In one swift motion, he dropped her on the bed and climbed on top of her. His rough, hair chest tickled her new sensitive breasts, leaving droplets of milk all along his torso. Angie spread her legs apart, feeling his cock pressing against the torn remains of her bloomers. She wanted him inside of her. Angie reached up and touched his face, running her hand up into his thick hair and suddenly feeling a hard nub. Using her fingers, she pulled apart the hair on his head. A horn. Tiny nubs of horns were breaking through her husband's scalp. She wondered if she would get them too, but realized, sadly, that females usually don't have horns.

Arthur's body smelled divine, and she was keenly aware of how wet her own sex had become. Her husband moved down her body, covering her skin with sloppy kisses. He reached her swollen teats and took a nipple into his mouth. With a hard suck, creamy milk flowed into his mouth. Arthur's eyes went wide in surprise and pleasure, sucking milk from his wife's tits cause his cock to grow even harder. Both of them knew they needed to fuck or they would go mad from desire.

Arthur raised off of her and flipped her over. He smiled at the sight of her huge rump pushing out of tears in her bloomers. With a hard pull, he ripped the remnants of the negligee from his wife. Happily, she pushed her ass up towards him, desperate to be filled with his thick cock. Angie looked gorgeous, propped up on her hands and knees, her pussy swollen with desire and her teats hanging down with milk. Arthur took his new cock in hand and guided it to her soaking lips. The head easily parted her folds and he slowly started to push into her.

Angie let out a low groan as her husband stretched her to a new width. Inch after inch pushed inside of her and she knew that any moment, he would reach a limit, but nothing stopped him. She could feel his massive cock deep inside of her, but there was no pain or discomfort only a wild amount of pleasure. Angie had never been so full and complete before in her life. Finally, she felt his stomach pressing into the top of her ass as he bottomed out inside of her. He held still for a moment, enjoying the blazing warmth of her pussy fully wrapped around his cock. Achingly slowly he withdrew only to slam back into her again, his balls slapping forward against her clit and sending bursts of pleasure through her body. Angie couldn't wait anymore.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers
12