Fertility Coin Ned's Perspective

Story Info
Ned's side of the Fertility Coin story.
1.5k words
3.6
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned hadn't slept in days, after years of searching for the fabled fertility coin he finally found it posted online in a deep corner of the internet. He ordered it a week ago and was dying of anticipation to make use of it. Ned wasn't ugly and kept himself fit, but still felt incredibly insecure around women. Mainly this was about his dick, 3.5 inches at its best and barely there when soft, the couple of dates he had broken up with him shortly after.

The coin however would fix that. He just needed to find a willing partner to use it with.

The package finally arrived and he enacted a plan to get his roommate, Tony to 'lend' him his masculinity for football.

Tony looked pretty skeptical at first, but Ned managed to win him over.

The held out their hands with the coin between them and Ned relished the feeling of power rushing into him. He looked down at his bulging muscles and couldn't wait to run off to the gym and see how much his body had improved.

As he walked out of the dorm everything was already looking smaller around him. He went directly to the gym and jumped onto the treadmill. It was too easy to keep up with his old pace. He turned it up and up until he could finally feel himself straining, he was running almost 20% faster than usual. The rest of the exercises went as well or better, bench pressing more than he would have ever managed in his old body.

When he finished with the workouts normally he'd run home for a shower, feeling too ashamed of his genitals to use the public shower at the gym. But today was a new day. As he stripped he got his first look at his newly upgraded dick and was very pleased. It was bigger now when soft than he had ever been when hard. It had to be almost 6 inches soft right now. It actually swayed between his legs as he moved. Which was an entirely new sensation for him.

Not wanting to scare Tony away from continuing to swap with him Ned headed back to the dorm and swapped back.

Ned swapped with Tony again the next day, for a similar amount of time. But Ned wanted more. He needed more. So in the day of the tryouts he asked Tony if the could double the swap time.

Ned was reluctant to let the power stop flowing into him but when he felt Tony pull his hand away he let him. When he looked at Tony now, he had to look down instead of up. Tony lost a lot of what once made him a ladies man. His face almost looked cute now. Not wanting to give Tony a moment to raise a fuss he hurried out. Ned went to the tryouts. He hadn't really cared originally about joining the football team. But by the end of the tryouts he was clearly a shoe in and actually enjoyed himself.

There were a few girls in the stands that had sat and watched the tryouts and afterwards one of them came down and actually invited him back to her dorm. Ned was ecstatic and fucked her brains out for almost 3 hours, with his now 10 inch cock. She had supplied him with condoms but after replacing 2 broken ones 20 minutes in she was so lost in ecstasy that she told him to forget them and just fuck her. He was all too happy to oblige.

He made the team and after most of the preseason practices he wound up at a girls place and rocked her world before leaving her exhausted satisfied and filled to the brim with his cum.

When the season started he told Tony he needed even more. After 8 seconds of empowering bliss he was head and shoulders taller than Tony. As he looked down at Tony it was pretty evident that he was actually now a she. Ned almost felt bad for Tony but felt far too great to actually care anymore.

Ned practically destroyed the opposing team single handedly. He out ran every other player, it almost felt like he was playing against children with how pathetic their attempts to knock him down were.

After the game half of the cheerleaders were all over him. 2 of them ended up bringing him back to their place. As soon as they were inside he picked up the first one effortlessly, with one hand and pulled his pants down with the other exposing a 13 inch dripping cock. He dropped her down onto his raging boner and shoved her all the way down to the hilt. She initially screamed in pain, but as he bounced her up and down a few more times, they turned into screams of passion. It took only a few minutes for his balls to deposit a potent load into her. She was half dazed as he does her onto the bed and he then turned to the other girl who was clearly enthralled by the scene she just witnessed. She had already undressed herself and was playing with herself as she waited for him. Her open waiting wet can't occupied his entire mind. He walked over to her and pounded her into the bed for a good half hour. She ended up soaking the bed after several squirting orgasms. He ended up passing out there.

He woke up the next morning to a room smelling strongly of his own cum. The 2 girls were still passed out where he left them. Each with their own puddle of his cum still leaking out of their gaping pussies.

He went back to his dorm for a shower and fresh clothes, he didn't bother to acknowledge Tony even as he took Tony's own clothes to wear for himself. As his old ones were not even close to fitting anymore.

He left again and after some shopping for some more fitting clothes at the mall he went around campus and ended up seducing several women that day. Finally exhausted he made it back to his dorm sometime around midnight.

He woke up to that wonderful feeling of power rushing into him. He opened his eyes to see a female Tony holding the coin in his hand. He held Tony's hens tight in his now, he was going to take everything Tony had left. Tony was rapidly transforming into a buxom babe before his eyes. He felt his monster cock growing from both the transfer and his arousal at the sight of Tony's new body. Finally the transfer stopped. Tony's body had nothing left to offer as far as the coin was concerned. Tony was conveniently naked and Ned picked Tony up like a doll and dropped her onto his now 14 inch monster of a cock. Tony's vagina gushed all over him when Ned was all the way in. Tony's face was vacant with lust. She was bouncing up and down on Ned's dick for a short while before Ned flipped her onto her back and started pile driving her into oblivion. From the little he knew about the coin, he knew that fucking the swap partner would finalize the exchange. That it would bring him more vitality or make the change permanent or something, he was not entirely sure. He was though, about to find out, as he could feel himself about to explode into this unbelievably sexy Tony under him.

Ned thrust into her one last time and out came the greatest orgasm he'd ever had. With every spurt inside her he could feel his cock grow even bigger, Tony's body also looked as though it was aging as he felt much of her vitality transfer to him now. Tony's breasts did not shrink but their firm perky look was lost as they became saggy and wrinkled, the same happened to much of Tony's sexy face as all the skin became wrinkled and lost its firm elasticity, the rest of her body as well went through the same kind of transformation.

As Ned's orgasm finished and he looked at what was left of Tony, he had no interest in her. She was no longer sexy, and she was already impregnated.

He gathered some things and with one last look at the pitiful remains of what was once Tony he walked out forever.

His football fame for him into the NFL and the vitality he gained from Tony kept him as fit as a 20 year old almost into his 50s. He had the longest career in the NFL ever, and broke nearly every other record they had along the way.

He never settled down with a wife or girlfriend, he rarely spent more then a single night with any one woman. There was an insatiable instinct in him now to breed as many females as possible.

Something in his pheromones made him irresistible to women and once his seed was in them they were ever grateful.