Festival Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you not feel insecure, Tomas? I mean with all the adventures Kora was having?" Sofia asked after a comfortable silence. He bent his head backwards to look at Kora. His hair touched Sofia's legs. Kora made a very sexual "mmmm" noise and turned on the bench to face Tomas. She then stretched her legs and put them on Tomas' lap to receive a foot massage. I looked at Kora and her sexy tits; she was waiting for my gaze as if to say I will have you by the end of the night.

Tomas started massaging Kora's foot and answered Sofia's question. "Not really. It turned me on immensely each time she told me about her adventures." Tomas kept massaging Kora's feet and she continued making provocative noises. "The first times I went to this type of club with Kora though, I felt left out. People knew her, and lusted for her presence. I was a newcomer and also intimidating for them."

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"I guess they didn't know how I would react to my slutty wife sucking them," he said, laughing. The beer was making him bolder in using sexual language. "But finding suitable people in a club like that is hard. So instead we started using a website to find swinger friends. It allowed us to find people we could enjoy talking to and having sex with," while Tomas spoke, Kora started tracing my calf and kneading my calf muscles. I looked over at Sofia and could see that although she wanted to continue that conversation, she was furious about what Kora was doing.

"In the beginning you have to do everything together, you know," Kora elaborated. "You have to build that foundation and trust. After some years you will relax eventually."

"Really?" Sofia hissed sarcastically. I could read her body language and knew she was really annoyed that Kora was touching me without any discussion about our readiness to be part of a group sex.

"But let's not only talk about us. Everyone is curious about our kinks. What about you? Have you recognized your own kinks and fantasies? Touko seems lost according to himself." Kora laughed triumphantly. There was a tension building between the two of them.

"We are not really sure what is our thing. Honestly it's fine, we are working on it." I tried to ease the tension by also turning and putting my legs on the same bench I was sitting on to deny access to Kora.

They turned to look at me. Tomas now realized that I had a hard on. He suppressed a smile. "You really mean to say you don't fantasize about places, acts or people?"

"I really think I don't have kinks," Sofia said.

"I think you might not realize they are kinks, which is common. Don't you talk dirty or roleplay?" Tomas asked.

"Yes, but unlike Touko or you, the fact that there are more people in the bed doesn't necessarily turn me on. Hell, I don't even need a storyline to get turned on."

"But you like double penetration videos," I pointed out.

"Yes, but not because there are three people involved. It's the image I like. The... the...act itself. They fuck fast and spank the woman and hold her tight..." Sofia said.

"Ta-da. You see, of course you have fantasies. Spanking is part of the whole 'control' kink. Or rather, losing it. Baby, there are three main realms of kink," Kora explained.

"Shall we go out?" I asked before Sofia snapped at Kora's condescending tone. Although Kora had a point, Sofia didn't want her to be right. We waited for them to leave the cottage first.

"Don't let her get under your skin," I consoled Sofia. She nodded in agreement.

They were already in the lake when we joined them. They were hugging and kissing. It was very relaxing to swim in the water, and very hot to see Kora's tits bobbing in and out of water as they kissed. Sofia and I went a bit further from the jetty to swim.

"She wants to get you because she can, not because she wants to involve Tomas or have fun with us. I won't consent," Sofia whispered in my ear. This time I nodded in agreement.

Tomas called at us to join them. When we swam back to the jetty, we realized Kora had gone inside to bring beer to drink. It's always nice to drink a cold one after a sauna.

I don't know what made me ask, "what are the other kink categories?"

"Attention fantasies is another one. That one includes group sex fantasies. And the last main category is situation fantasies; meaning having sex in new places, poses, etc. Of course we all have a combination of these," Kora replied. She was getting cold and demanded we all go back into the sauna already.

We washed our feet before going back to the sauna. I deliberately sat furthest from Kora. Tomas also seemed to have observed the tension growing. He changed the topic and thanked us for the beautiful day. I guess realizing nothing is going to happen between us, Kora announced she would not stay long and would just take a shower and go inside. She was ready to sleep and asked Tomas to not stay up and smoke weed.

After she left, I asked Tomas if he could tell us more about control fantasies.

"It is related to power. Have you talked about holding wrists, slapping, or being blindfolded or maybe fastened to a bed?" he asked Sofia.

We both said yes in unison. Is that why she was so turned on last night? Is this a kink of its own?

"Brava, that's what it is. You get turned on by being in control or losing control. I am guessing for you, a strong, independent and intelligent woman, the second one is an appeal in bed, no?" He asked Sofia. "It's because you would feel less guilty about your sexual actions afterwards. You want to act slutty, but your own accomplishments hinder you. By being submissive a bit, you can enjoy sex without facing the fact that you can be dirty."

That was a hell of a revelation. We were both awed by his explanation. It made total sense and was very accurate. I remember one of Sofia's long term requests had been to buy one of those pieces of furniture that has many cuffing options designed for sex, but we hadn't bought one because of the price. To hell with the price!

"So group sex is only your fantasy then?" Tomas asked me.

"I guess...And I guess what makes me sad is that I can take part in her fantasies and make her happy," I replied, and then addressed Sofia, "but mine requires more sacrifice."

"That's true and not true. You want sexual attention from more than one, because in other aspects you don't require much attention. And she wants to lose control. You just have to take control and she needs to know you will be in control no matter what. It's like weed. A threesome or foursome with a bit of command is definitely what you would both like," Tomas explained.

Sofia got very hot and bothered and it wasn't because of the sauna. I think once the cat was out of the bag, she enjoyed what she was hearing. Especially because Tomas was not being very innocent either. Tomas was semi-hard and was staring directly at Sofia's tits. But he was really suffering from the heat. He was ready to take a shower and go inside.

The moment we heard him leave the sauna cottage, we kissed like mad. We went to the shower area and I pinned Sofia to the wooden wall. I grabbed hold of her wrists and kept them above her head as I licked her lips and neck.

"I want to feel your cock grow bigger; make me happy!" Sofia said and I turned her round and rubbed my cock on her ass as I still held her wrists.

"Does that feel good for you? It really is making my pussy wet. Spank me!" She demanded. I just grunted my happiness as I rubbed the tip of my cock on her smooth ass.

I spanked her ass with my cock and also with my hand. She moaned "What about my face?" That was new. "Hold my jaw!" she demanded.

I forced her to squat in front of me and I slapped her face and held her jaw. "Do you like it when I stroke the tip of your hard cock?" She waited for my yes.

"Make me!" she said.

I got it then. I understood what control, power and assertiveness meant for her. I forced my cock into her mouth by holding her jaw. As I did so, she started blowing me like her life depended on it. She was making sloppy noises, and didn't even care how loud she was. It was so hot and unexpected that I didn't know whether I wanted to cum like that in her mouth or to fuck her.

I knew the wooden ground was hard to kneel on so I lifted her up again,pushed her against the wall, and turned her ass to me again. With one hand I spread her legs to enter her from behind and with the other I kept ahold of her jaw.

"Slap me harder and talk dirty to me!" she demanded.

"I want to handcuff you and fuck you anyway I want." I said. "You think I don't know you want your mouth fucked? I saw how you were eyeing his cock."

She cooed loudly and spread her asscheeks. It was an incredibly sexy scene. I put a finger inside her mouth and she started sucking it. She was so wet that my cock easily pistonned her pussy.

Just at that moment, Tomas opened the door of the sauna cottage to fetch the beer he had forgotten. He was unable to take his eyes from us or close the door. I could sense that if I didn't do or say something assertive soon, one of them would shy away and we would miss the greatest opportunity of our sex life.

I took my finger out of Sofia's mouth and as I continued to thrust into her, I ordered, "come here and fuck her mouth!"

Tomas did not need a second command. He dropped his towel and his gorgeous, veiny cock gained full erection in seconds. Sofia moaned at the sight of that cock. I stopped fucking Sofia and laid down on the ground. "Sit on me! Ride me!" I said to her. Seeing her hesitate I continued "be a good slut and do as you are told!"

Tomas came closer and Sofia just sat down on my cock and started riding me reverse cowgirl. "Stuff that fucking mouth!" I demanded and pulled her hair back. She did and Tomas shoved his cock in Sofia's mouth as she took him with heavy moans. She came so intensely and her pussy muscles contracted so hard, I had to lift her before she could break my cock.

All I could hear was moaning and grunting from Tomas and Sofia. She sucked and licked his cock with insane eagerness and lust. "Cum for me!" Sofia said constantly as she took his cock in and out of her mouth. She came again in a crazy, body-shaking kind of way. Usually she would take a break before continuing, but she was so cock hungry that she continued riding me and sucking Tomas. "Don't cum!" she demanded this time.

"It's torture," Tomas said and kept fucking her mouth so hard that she gagged noisily. "I want to cum on your face," he announced. "I cannot hold it anymore," he started jacking off his cock while Sofia tongued the tip of his cock. I have never cum on Sofia's face and yet here we were, Sofia encouraging Tomas to cum on her face already.

It was so hot that I came as I was announcing it. It was so long an orgasim I nearly passed out from ecstasy. She continued riding my limp dick and sucking Tomas until he grabbed her head and exploded all over her face and tits. She continued rubbing the cum all over herself. Almost as if she didn't want the sluttiness to finish. She kept making noises and slamming herself onto me. Sofia was breathing madly before she resigned to lie down on the ground next to me.

Tomas kissed her head and helped her stand up. He was not shy to hug her and kiss her again, even though she was covered with cum. He also helped me stand up. He knew he had to give us privacy, so he went to wash himself in the lake.

I hugged Sofia tightly. I never felt so close to her and madly in love with her. She hugged me with the same intensity. We reassured each other that we love one another and this was a fantastic thing we did. We did not allow guilt to creep up and ruin the moment. But we both felt a bit of shame and insecurity because Kora did not know what had happened and we had to face her the next day.

"Let's just go to sleep! We will think about it tomorrow," Sofia said triumphantly, as if she had defeated Kora.