Festival of Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing her desires, he pulled her close once more, taking her hair in his hand as he pulled her head to the side, kissing up her neck before biting her shoulder. Anwen felt her body quiver, her nethers twitching with arousal as she let out a high-pitched moan. Unable to stand it anymore, she pushed him away, towards the altar.

With his back up against the cold stone, the Archdruid reached behind him and pushed himself up onto the dais, laying back as Anwen approached, hips swaying in time as she walked. Crawling up onto him, she felt like a wild panther, a fierce lioness mounting her prey. Her legs wide across him, she straddled his waist, holding her heaving chest just above him. Straightening up, she knelt tall over him, looking down at his red face with a hungry desire. Between her legs, she could see his cock, standing tall and proud. All around, the druids' chant had reached a frenzied peak, and as she took his shaft in her hand they only grew wilder.

Lining up his tp with the entrance to her aching snatch, the high priestess felt her juices run eagerly from her slick lips, coating his glans before he had even entered her. Poised above him, the moment of penetration tantalizingly close, she held herself back for as long as she physically could, before her lust grew too much, and she sank her hips down, impaling herself on his hard rod.

As she felt him splitting her walls, she let out a piercing cry of ecstasy that echoed off into the forest, louder even than the voices of the druids below. Frozen with him inside her, she felt as though the world had stopped, and as her body trembled above him, she felt an orgasm ripple through her. Her body wracked with silent cries, as she came on top of him, the mere act of penetration too much for her addled mind to take. Her body shook, and beneath her Gwydion groaned himself, his cock squeezed tight between her inner walls.

Coming down from her climax, she stared down at him, panting. The momentary relief did nothing to disperse the intense arousal the nightsage had instilled in her, and as she heard the collected men and women cheer and whoop, she began to roll her hips, slowly at first, but gaining speed. Forwards and back, she ground her hips against her lover's, feeling him rub against her deepest reaches as the two moaned together.

His hands flat against the stone of the altar, Gwydion shut his eyes, focussing all his energy on the incredible pleasure Anwen's tightness gave him. She was incredibly warm, and her wetness only heightened how amazing it felt to be inside her. Clenching his fists, he resisted the urge to grab her, as she gently worked her hips across his cock.

All around them, the druids watched with eager eyes as the two made love. One by one, their own clothes fell away, the arousal burning in their blood too much to bear. Turning to their neighbours, they began to touch and caress each other, kissing and gasping as the congregation quickly turned from a tribal chant to a primal mass of lust and desire.

In the centre, Anwen found herself unaware of the orgy beginning to form around her. The subtle movements of her hips were swiftly beginning to frustrate more than satisfy, and with her hands resting on her thighs, she began to lift her hips, riding Gwydion in long, slow, sensual strokes. Immediately, she felt her body beginning to shiver, the incredible pleasure even greater than before, and with wild abandon she began to bounce her hips.

Looking up at her, her breasts bouncing in the night air as she rode his cock, the Archdruid let out a groan as his member slid effortlessly in between her damp lips. Above him, Anwen knew nothing but pleasure. Her whole body was on fire, her fingers and toes going numb with the lust shuddering through her form. She wanted more, she wanted pleasure unending, and with her hips pounding up and down, she felt her own hands moving up her body.

Snaking up from her thighs, she caressed her sides and stomach, before moving up to her breasts, teasing her nipples gently before rising even higher, cradling her face and neck before extending skyward, reaching up towards the moon as she cried out in primal desire. She felt incredible, like she was one with all of existence. Between her legs, her sopping pussy twitched and quivered as she rode her lover, the sacred bond between them only heightened by their love as she fucked him hard and fast.

Looking up to the night sky, she felt at peace. The fierce burning inside her kept her body moving, but emotionally she felt only bliss. Nothing mattered but the pleasures she felt, inside and out, and as she ran her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes and rolling her neck, she felt more incredible than she ever had before. Slowing her pace, she ground her hips more, still rising up before slamming herself back down the thick shaft inside her, but with a renewed sensuality. There was no need to rush, after all.

All around them, the other men and women in the temple had turned their attention away from the two spiritual leaders in the centre, instead devolving into passionate acts of their own. Everywhere, people lay holding each other, kissing and caressing as people began to make love. There were no barriers, no reservations or judgement. Men and women, young and old, all were one as they gave in to the pleasures of existence. The forest filled with the cries of passion as each druid found themselves engaged with a partner, or two or three, carnal pleasure giving each a sense of sensuality that filled their being.

If Anwen had had the thought to look around, she would have seen people making love everywhere. With her back against an obelisk, a young woman groaned as between her legs a man kissed and licked her pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout her every limb. On the ground a man lay on his back, a woman grinding her hips against this face as another rode him, whilst only a few feet away two men knelt together, one thrusting his fierce cock into the other's entrance, groaning and gasping together in an act of carnal fury.

Giving in further to her lust, Anwen pushed herself further. Leaning back, her hands found her lover's thighs, gripping them tightly as she bounced her hips with a renewed vigour, crying out in ecstasy as his cock speared into her over and over again. She shut her eyes, moving like a woman possessed, her desires bringing her to new heights of arousal as she dipped her pelvis down as quickly as she could. With such a perfect organ inside her, she found herself unable to think of anything else. She felt every inch of Gwydion's shaft, thick and throbbing, sliding in and out of her tirelessly. She imagined the pleasure he was feeling, which only increased hers.

She started to imagine his cum, firing up and out into her in a thick explosion, coating her walls and filling her completely. That thought drove her even wilder, her hips shaking as she did her best to keep her movements under control. Gods, she wanted to feel him erupt inside her again, to feel his potent seed pumping into her, a mark of their union as her hungry womb swallowed him in.

Falling forwards, she found herself on all fours, her head pressed to his chest as she cried out, ripples of pleasures spiralling through her as she fucked her hips up and down at incredible speed. Just above her, she could hear Gwydion's groans of ecstasy, and as she lifted her head she caught his eyes; lustful, hungry, and wild.

Throwing herself towards him, their lips met and immediately she felt his tongue in her mouth. Still bucking her hips wildly, she felt him wrap his arm around her waist, keeping her close as she fucked him, and the sensation drove her wild. Feeling his body so close to hers sent her into a frenzy, and she ground her hips even harder than before. Like two wild animals, locked together in carnal embrace, the druids groaned and gasped.

Gradually, Anwen felt Gwydion's hips begin to move under her as well, his pelvis bucking up to meet hers as he started to fuck her in time. Soon, the pair were moving in tandem, the high priestess's hips falling to meet her lover's as she growled into his chest. Soon, she couldn't take it any longer, and fell forward completely, body shaking as he took control, holding her sides in both hands as he fucked his cock up roughly into her.

Lying on her stomach, moaning out like a bitch in heat, Anwen felt the Archdruid's shaft pistoning in and out of her, and found herself shaking in uncontained arousal. Her quivering pussy burnt with desire, her swollen clit unbelievably sensitive as the fierce cock pounding into her sent waves of sexual bliss throughout her lower body, up into her chest and further, filling her head with desperation.

Around them, the men and women engaged in their lustful orgy groaned and gasped, grinding and fucking each other senseless. On her knees, a young woman moaned as two men came hard across her face, covering her in their seed as she fingered herself to completion. Elsewhere, two women lay on top of one and other, tongues locked between each other's legs, driving themselves to mind-blowing orgasms as they writhed in ecstasy. Barely two feet from them, a woman on all fours groaned around a cock as a second withdrew from her pussy, followed by a thin trickle of white semen until it was replaced by a third, equally impressive member. All around the temple, similar scenes of orgiastic ecstasy filled the space; people of all ages engaged in mindless, mind-blowing sex.

And in the middle, raised up on her altar, the high priestess felt herself cumming once again. Held tight in Gwydion's arms, her body began to shake and spasm, her face frozen in an expression of intense pleasure. From her mouth echoed a long, strangled scream of climax, filling the air and combining with the sounds of the orgy around her. Between her legs, her pussy quivered wildly, leaking nectar down across the thick rod still pummeling in and out of her, driving her deeper and deeper into the orgasmic bliss that rocked her body from head to toe.

Still, in the wild throes of her climax, she felt Gwydion's grip tighten, and his thrusts get rougher and deeper. Realising how close he was, she started pounding her hips down as desperately as she could, funnelling every last ounce of her strength into making him cum. She moaned out short and sharply between each breath as she looked down at her lover, mouth open and eyes burning with desire. She wanted him to finish. She needed him to finish.

With a sudden roar of primal ecstasy, Gwydion bolted forward, gripping her with all his strength as he buried his face in her shoulder. She felt his teeth close around her neck as his hips barreled into her one last time, locking his cock inside her to the very hilt. She felt him throbbing, his balls pressed tight to her ass, twitching as he unleashed a fierce torrent of semen into her. With each rock of his hips, another load of potent cum fired into her, filling her pussy to bursting and sending her screaming back into climax.

The Archdruid's orgasm seemed to last forever, and for a blissful eternity he held Anwen in his arms, filling her fertile pussy with his potent seed. All she could do was cry out, one long loud moan of ecstasy as her lover did his best to impregnate her, here in the temple, under the light of the solstice moon. As her tunnel filled with his warm semen, she felt a surge of joy rush through her, like a bolt of lightning, that struck her over and over again. By the time he was finally finished, all her energy had flooded away, and as his arms went slack she fell with him, limp and panting.

Lying in the moonlight with her lover underneath her, Anwen could barely even pant, and struggled to catch her breath as her muddled brain tried to bring her back to reality. Resting her head on his chest, she heard his heart beating fast, and smiled a hazy smile. Even as spent as she felt, she knew the night was young, and there would be many revels to come.

--------------------

Gwydion wasn't the only man she fucked that night, but she made sure he was the only one to finish inside her. As the hours passed, she took countless lovers between her legs, in every position she could. From behind, on her back, pressed against the cold stone obelisks that dotted the forest perimeter. On her knees, she ground her pussy against the face of a young woman, eagerly slurping on the thick cock of an acolyte before greedily swallowing his cum, only to smile and beckon to another. After all, the solstice was a festival, and why serve as high priestess if she couldn't take part in the festivities?

Lying on her back, returned to the altar, she gently ran her fingers through the hair of the young woman eating her sopping cunt. Cooing to her, she turned to look over at Gwydion, his hands gripping the thighs of a dark-skinned druid, her cries of ecstasy mingling with his groans. She smiled as he pulled his cock from her snatch, blasting his load across her breasts and stomach, eyes shut as he grimaced through his climax. By the end of the night, everyone present had had their fill, and as they collapsed to the ground, drifting off to sleep, Anwen and Gwydion shared one last passionate encounter.

Laying on her back, her legs high around his waist and her arms around his shoulders, Anwen smiled up at her lover, letting out breathy gasps as his cock slowly worked its way in and out of her. The two kept eye contact, and she could feel the strength of their bond more fiercely than ever. As he came, she shuddered, his cock pressing deep into her, his final jets kissing the entrance to her womb, ensuring she would carry his child. Drifting off in his arms, she sighed deeply. This had been a thoroughly magical solstice.

--------------------

The next morning, the sun rose slowly over the Wildwoods. Rousing from her haze, Anwen rolled onto her back, her lover's arm still around her as he snored softly. She rubbed her eyes, and looked up at the sky. The air was chill, but the fiery passion of the previous night kept her warm. Looking at Gwydion, she smiled to see him so peaceful. Putting her arm around him as well, she moved closer, enjoying the heat of his body as he too groggily awoke.

Looking at each other, the pair smiled, and Anwen felt a warmth fill her chest. Leaning forward, she kissed his lips, before settling back down to sleep. A few hours later, as the rest of the druids rose from their slumber, the high priestess picked herself up from the ground. Her body was a mess, streaked with sweat and bodily fluids, and as she got to her feet she felt a sudden rush of semen leak out of her, rolling down her thigh in an erotic post-coital display. Amused, she did nothing to hide it.

Reaching down, she helped Gwydion to his feet. Her muscles felt sore, but she didn't mind. Such was the price of her revels. With a smile, she made her way around the circle, rousing the last few sleeping druids, and wishing them safe passage on their journeys home. One by one, they began to disappear, gathering their few belongings and heading off into the forest, again some as humans, and others as animals. Soon, she was alone with the Archdruid.

Turning to face him, she gave him a warm smile, complemented by a deep, satisfied sigh. In return, he chuckled.

"Quite a successful night, I would say."

Nodding breathlessly, Anwen felt her smile broadening as her cheeks flushed.

"Yes, it certainly was." Instinctively, she found her hand on her stomach, rubbing gently in an absent-minded gesture. "Let's hope it's a good sign for the year to come."

Her lover nodded. His dark green eyes shone with pride as he cupped her face with his hand, gently caressing her cheek.

"I fear I shall have to disappear soon." Anwen felt a deep sadness suddenly flood her chest. She hated those words, but she knew they were true.

"Yes." Looking up at his handsome face, she blinked back tears. "I hope the months pass quickly."

Gwydion nodded. "As do I. When we're apart..." He didn't finish his sentence, instead shrugging his shoulders with a deep sigh. "Next solstice cannot come fast enough."

Rushing forward, the two embraced tightly, and Anwen felt her chest tremble. For a long time, they held each other, before finally breaking apart. With a sad smile, the Archdruid kissed her forehead one last time before stepping away.

"Until we meet again, my love."

Turning his head skyward, Gwydion took off, his form shifting back into that of a hawk as he soared upwards, past the treeline and into the sky. Watching him go, the priestess rubbed her belly.

"Until we meet again."

--------------------

Six months passed, slowly at times, quickly at others. Making her way through the Wildwoods, Anwen sighed happily. Around her, the warm summer air filled with the sounds of life, the distant call of songbirds mixed with the rustling of leaves to paint a picture of beauty and peace.

Holding her heavy belly, the high priestess carefully picked her way past roots and fallen branches, leaning heavily on her yew staff. She smiled as she felt her unborn child kick inside her, proof of her union with Gwydion. She couldn't wait for him to see her, and share her joy. She wondered once again what to name the child, but perhaps that was something best discussed between them. Personally, she liked the name Rowan.

But before then, there was still much to do. After all, she had only a few hours before the summer solstice, and she needed to gather her offerings. Even in her current state, she couldn't wait to take part, albeit in a more gentle way than the last celebration. She would leave it to the others to perform the ritual dance, instead saving herself for Gwydion later. She smiled. It was going to be wonderful.

As she disappeared between the trees in search of nightsage, from far above she heard the cry of a hawk, and smiled.

Soon, my love. Soon.

12