Festival of Seasons Ch. 04

Story Info
Bell gets a small taste of yokai hedonism
15.3k words
4.94
9.7k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orodawn
orodawn
158 Followers

Author's Note: Hello again! I changed my mind and went for a regular-sized chapter instead of the mini-chapter I planned earlier. Usual amount of plot development in here that will add to the big picture, but with an amazing culmination of erotica~.

So without further ado, let's get into it. Starting with the usual this contains:

Futa on femboy, size difference, musk and scent themes, cum play, a horny oni futa MILF, the seduction of a futa tanuki really feeling it from Hedonism's Eve coming up, strip and pole-like dancing, and repeated, very VERY messy orgasms as only a tanuki can provide.

***

Chapter 4: Matchmaker

"Ungh...my head..."

Tsuki had still been nursing a nasty hangover from last night's alcoholic snare her blue oni lady friend had dragged her into. They had already made it to the lunch hour, and the migraines and nausea clung to her like a vice. Bell came by with another medicinal brew, handing her the cup before she chugged it down like water for a parched throat.

"Ah...thank you, Bell~..." The maternal tanuki curled her hand over his cheek, bringing him close to nuzzle their faces together. She stared...and then she briefly fantasized, and even entertained the thought of feigning weakness to convince Bell to feed it to her lips mouth to mouth. How those tiny, pink lips would feel across her plush smoochers...she'd devour them up~. But the old-fashioned romantic as she was...a hangover was the last place she wanted to create her first kiss memory with Bell. So her slumping, plump figure just pulled away from him.

"Are you going to be okay, Tsuki? Your face is still really hot, and your pupils keep twitching..."

"Ah...don't worry about that, Bell. The herbs should run their full course by this evening. And I can still work in the meantime~."

"If you say so~. Let me know if you need anything. I can cook something that would go down easy for your upset stomach there."

"I'm good for now. Thanks, sweetheart~."

She shooed him off to the lunch hall before sipping the dregs still sitting at the bottom of her bamboo cup. It worked like modern-day painkillers, but with a healing tincture added to the brew. She needed another helping every four hours to keep the pain manageable. But it'd take about 12 hours for the healing to completely dissolve the sharp pain and nausea still plaguing her.

With that finished, she went about the low-maintenance task of looking over the other business engagements, dockets, and manifestos she had set up for post-festival work. She took one such scroll and laid it out over her desk...which she just realized was so much cleaner and tidier than she had ever seen it. Normally she had to shove stuff to the side to find a place to lay her scrolls out...but not this time. There was no way the twins had done this...their room was always a mess, always leaving their wet dream-soaked fundoshis scattered over and under the kotatsu (which always left a very, very strong stench of cum) 24/7 in their room. And she herself was never free enough to organize this herself.

Oh Bell...he was going to make one hell of a house bride one of these days~.

Now, back to the manifestos.

"Hmm...mmm...hmm-hmm~♪"

"Oh dear...that was today?" Tsuki's expression soured with worry when she looked one over.

Itsuki had walked by when the older tanuki gave her the silent come hither gesture, too pained by her migraine to yell across the room for her. She whispered a few words, to which Itsuki had nodded in agreement, then pulled out a stone with spiral engravings and archaic, oriental symbols on it. The younger tanuki had hummed, channeling her spirit into the stone, to which it glowed.

...

.........

After two minutes, Tsumugi had energetically rushed in, holding Bell's much smaller body in her arms like a princess carry. Thankfully they served their last customer out in the lunch hall, so they were free for whatever Tsuki had in mind. And that was...

"Staff meeting, girls..."

***

"Ugh...and we just can't cancel this either, right on the day of the appointment. The smithing guild would be all over our asses with fines. And right around festival time, that's not going to come cheap. At best, we'd lose our budget for festival sake..." Itsuki sighed, pinching the skin above her brows in frustration.

"Which means we'd have the onis, our best customers, all over our asses with complaints. It's either that, or we give up our charcoal budgets and we close the sauna. But we can't exactly do that either..." Tsumugi had gritted her teeth, thinking about budget concerns and what else they'd have to give up in the winter season.

"Wait...what's the smithing guild?" Bell quizzically asked. He understood that Tsuki had arranged to meet with a vendor today about replacing some much needed supplies. Specifically, her 30-year old cooking chopsticks were starting to bite the rust, and so were some of the cauldrons and kitchen woks. She had been setting aside a hefty portion of earnings just to replace them and already paid the deposit for it. But now...that seemed to be going to waste with the prospect of fines looming over everyone's heads.

Tsuki promptly explained the answer to Bell's question.

"The smithing guild is a members-only organization that businesses can partner with to get the cheapest rates on quality products. You have to jump a bunch of hoops just to earn a partnership with them. But...my mother, the former inn mistress, was always good with her connections and had friends in high places. It's thanks to her we're able to make some earnings off this place and still have enough for ourselves to eat, drink, soak, and sleep. Anyways...the vendor operates with the guild, and neglecting to follow business protocol with anyone under the guild's structure comes at the expense of hefty fines...even suspension of partnership agreements in severe cases."

"So...one of us has to go, then." Bell said the obvious part aloud, to nods from the other three in the break room.

"Really, really...I wish I could go...but I'm afraid this nasty migraine just won't leave me alone long enough to think and do business with." Tsuki somberly mentioned with a guilty look in her eyes, in spite of none of it being her fault. But none of the others were going to even think about pushing her into going.

"Sooooo...can't one of you two go instead?" Bell had asked, wondering why neither of the two sisters volunteered instead.

"Well..."

"The thing is..."

"We're kind of...blacklisted...with this vendor in particular..." They both said in unison, averting their gaze in a very suspicious look. Oh boy...

Bell looked over to Tsuki for the answers the sisters obviously were not going to provide.

...

........

............

"They spitroasted her daughter." Tsuki said without tone, and with little preparation for Bell...who had blushed and his face drooped into disbelief.

"Hey hey hey!" Tsumugi interjected, in spite of being a clearly guilty party. "You're making us out to be the bad guys here!!! At least she was of age!!!"

"BUT...AT LEAST I got to you dick-minded dolts in time to administer the morning remedy to her! You were thiiiiiis close to having us permanently kicked from the guild if I hadn't agreed to pay reparations for you nearly putting twin tanukis into Dara's daughter!"

Itsuki had remained silent, knowing not to pick a fight she was not going to win. And after another icy stare from Tsuki to Tsumugi, the younger tanuki had finally been cowed into obedient silence.

...

"So yeah...none of us can go..."

Tsuki returned to the issue at hand, trying to put that vulgar topic out of everyone's minds. Everything seemed hopeless to everyone at the table.

Well...everyone except Bell, who had a predictably hopeful glint in his eyes.

"So...why don't I-"

"NO. Out of the question." Much like yesterday with the massage wing commotion, Tsuki left everyone surprised at how quickly she shut down the idea of Bell going. It's not that she didn't trust Bell or believed he wasn't up to the task...it was EVERYONE ELSE in town she didn't trust. They were two days away from Hedonism's Eve. The vendor was on the other end of town. And by the time Bell made his way back, the moon was going to horn everyone's libido up a couple notches...far too high to resist a helpless virgin walking the streets alone in the evening.

And the sisters knew it too. But it's not like Tsuki could just explain the reason...not when they too were becoming more and more affected by it the closer they got to Hedonism's Eve.

"But...why, Tsuki?" Bell, ignorant to the risk, was just dumbfounded at Tsuki's insistence for him to stay.

"Bell, please. Just don't argue with me on this one. People at this inn, they can get...randy, sometimes. Let their dicks and pussies do the talking for them. But you have to trust me...there are many others in town that are much worse, and they're not going to let you off as easily out there than they will here. You'd...you'd maybe never end up coming back to the inn."

In spite of Bell's insistence, Tsuki had no intentions of letting him go. Not when there was so much danger he could risk.

"Tsuki, please. Just let me..."

"We're done talking about this." Tsuki would not give an inch, even if her voice slightly quivered with worry over the inn's finances. Even when she nervously rolled up the manifesto she had prepared for the vendor. Bell's tender heart could feel her worry.

...

But he wasn't about to give an inch either.

CLATTER!!!

"Bell!!! What the he-?!"

"COME BACK!!!"

"Bell!!! Get back here right now, do you hear me?! Bell?! BELL!!! BELLLLLLL!!!!"

But it was too late...in a flurry of motion, Bell had swooped up the manifesto into his arms and made a mad dash for the door, almost cracking the wood when he rolled it open. The sisters hurried to the door, with Tsuki stumbling not far behind.

His tiny, yukata-wrapped frame was already out of sight. Disappeared into the crowd of people with footprints blending into dozens of others. And it was a wet snow that fell that day...so it would be incredibly difficult to pick up even his very aromatic scent.

Tsuki looked defeated...to which Itsuki placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I'll find him. You two watch the inn until dinner time."

The more responsible sister stepped up to the task, rushing out and making a lefthand turn in the direction of the vendor's smithery.

God...did Bell even know where he was going...?

***

Surprisingly, he had a good grasp on his directions, thanks to a couple glances he took at a map when he cleaned the desk yesterday. He had already made it to the bustling square before the northern road would take him straight to Dara's Smithery.

"○○○○○○○○"

"FRESH FISH!!! FRESH FISH OVER HERE!!! CAUGHT AT DAWN, MAKES A GREAT DINNER TODAY!!!"

"Love charms!!! Get love charms over here!!!"

"Get all your bedroom accessories and potions right here!!! Show that refractory period who's boss! Just in time for Hedonism's Eve!!!"

A variety of voices and smells filled the air, a giant lantern perched in the center of the square atop fountain waters, giving off warmth from its magic blue flame. People moved in and out from the stores lining the square's edges, many of them gasping and murmuring at the cute, new tanuki "girl" who had stepped out. But many of them went about their way, casually wondering who she was and where she was staying...maybe or maybe not for unwholesome reasons...

"MOI!!! MOI YOU!!! Nu-nu-nu-nu-nuki girl!!!"

Bell had perked up, hearing a booming, womanly voice being roared in his direction. He turned his head, scanning the crowd for the one with the booming voice...finding it with a woman standing tall and proud at a merchant stand.

She was...something. She was a Celestial Cow...styled very much like a minotaur with long horns protruding from her head. And rings bulging out her bombastic breasts suggested she was pierced like a cow woman too. Other than that, she didn't wear much in terms of modesty. Just a white cloth band barely big enough to cover her nipples and areolae. Bell looked farther down...and it looks like she just peeled a kimono back enough to let the top half fall and drape over her legs, so at least her lower half was modest.

Bell had nervously walked closer to the front of her shop, his footwear clopping against stone.

"Were...were you calling to me?"

"YIS, I WAS CALLING TO YOU, SUGAR-CHEEKS!"

She definitely had the chipper tone of a saleswoman blended with the rich, smooth voice of an aged woman, holding a tankard in each hand before putting one down on the table counter in front of her. Something ivory-colored and creamy sloshed around inside.

"YA NEW IN TOWN, SUGAR-REE?"

Bell felt more and more nervous the way she repeatedly referred to him as 'sugar.'

"Umm...somewhat new. Ahhhh...my name is Bell. I moved here not...not too long ago...I'm helping Tsuki out at her inn...but I must be-"

"Tsuki?! Tsuki the 12-gallon nuki?! Gods-dang it...she finally got an extra hand to help her out! Bless her soul...and bliss yers too for stepping up! So...you must be out 'n runnin' errands right now, right?"

The 12-what nuki...?

"Umm...yeah. Actually...I need to head up north here. But...my head is spinning so much from the people walking about. Can you...tell me which way is north?"

"Easy, easy...milk makes cheesy!!! Yeh see that lantern over at dat fountain? Look how there's a symbol pointing in the direction of each major road? Just find the one resembling a mountain! Will take yeh right to the north road!"

Bell turned to look, and indeed confirmed there was a mountain drawn in beautiful, ornate, curved ink strokes. And it pointed right at the road.

"Yes, yes I do see it! Thanks a lot!"

Bell turned to leave before a big, meaty, but womanly hand gripped his shoulder.

"Hold on there, Bell-bell!!!"

"Uh...what is it...?"

The nervousness from earlier returned. Did people in this town exchange information for money like that monkey girl did with his hoodie earlier?

"Can't ya repay a gal like me with some gratitude?"

"Umm...thanks???"

"Nah nah nah! Not like that! I mean...can't ya repay the favor? Make it worth my while?"

Bell broke into a nervous sweat...

"But...I don't have any money on hand...ma'am."

"I don't care 'bout money, sugar-eyes!!! I just want a tiny, tiny favor~...but before that...how old are you?"

She said that last part with a little bit of a heavy, sultry tone as she ogled his adorable face and the tiny frame of his body.

"Eigh...Eighteen..."

"Eighteeeeeen~? My...what a ripe young age~...just my type too~. And a virgin I'll bet~..."

"What...what's that got to do with...???"

Lifting a leg, and then her butt clear up onto the table stand, she leaned in uncomfortably close to Bell, looking at him with a heavy, sultry leer in her eyes staring at him from above.

"Sooooo...mind spending the night with a bullish woman like me? I know I'm up there in age, and I have parts on my body starting to sag...but I swear what I have down there...is an absolute virgin-killer~."

She scratched her finger under Bell's chin, who blushed at the suggestion and felt his heart pounding fast. Did...did that mean she had a...?!

"I'm sorry!!! But I can't!!!" He jerked his head away, determined to get out of this nervous situation, and also leaving Tsuki at the front of his mind. The cow woman sighed disappointingly, sliding back over to her spot behind the table.

"What a shaaaaame...virgin nuki girls always have the best moans when their hymens snap on something thick and mighty...and you...have a very, verrrrry lovely voice~."

"Their...their hymens...?"

Get out...get out...

"BUT! I asked for a small favor, and I swear it doesn't involve pocketing that cherry yet, sugar-peach."

"Umm...could you please stop with-?"

Rrrrrrr...

Something shuffled against wood as she pushed one of the ceramic tankards of steaming, warmed cream over to him, licking her lips as if to gesture what he should do with it.

"Just have a good swig of this~. I swear it will keep yer insides warm and cozy on a cold day like today~. And frankly, yeh didn't come dressed in enough layers. I'll have to lecture the 12-gallon nuki later."

"But...aren't you selling...?"

"Consider it a welcome-to-the-neighborhood gift, sugar~. And frankly, I could use a virgin's take on its taste."

Bell, humiliated at the names and the constant prodding at his virgin status (mistaken gender aside), wanted to just leave before anything else happened. But if it was just milk...then he could at least settle his debt that much.

Heaving it into his hands with a huff, he looked into the heavy tankard and stared at its sloshing, steamy, semi-viscous contents. The smell coming off it was overpowering, sweet, and had a bit of a tang to the aroma. Lifting it to his chin he tilted it back...noisily, but girlishly gulping it as the cow lady licked her lips, huffing at the rather provocative sight of seeing his throat stretch against such large gulps of cream down his throat. A warm, saccharine-sweet flavor flooded his taste buds. It tasted like melted vanilla ice cream, but almost like a soupy texture. Speaking of soup...Bell couldn't ignore what tasted like salty hints in his cream.

"AH!!!" Bell sighed, wiped his lips of any cream from his lips, then licked it off his fingers. In spite of that strange, foreign taste...it was still very good. And the cow lady was right. It did make his insides feel all snug and cozy~.

"Yeh swallow so beautifully~. Like a good girl~."

"Thanks...I guess..." Bell scratched the back of his head, a little worried as to the milk vendor's thoughts.

"And...the taste♥?"

"It was...hmm...very rich and sweet...but also...savory in a small way?"

"Very, very nice~..." She suspiciously said to herself, just giddy over the idea of this cute bundle of sex appeal walking around with the older woman's "milkies" inside of the cute virgin's tanuki stomach~.

"Now off yeh go! Won't be long before sundown, yeh know?"

"Ah, right! Thank you! Thank you so much~!!!"

She stared as Bell rushed away...a certain awkwardness to his gait thanks to the plug still shoved up his ass. But it was cute...and so seductively virgin-like of him, much to her perverted delight.

***

"Huff huff...he had to have come through here..."

Itsuki was in the middle of catching her breath in the middle of the town square, scanning the plaza for any possible sign of Bell. And with the sky's clouds parting and turning into a dusky orange, sundown and moon-up were nearly here...along with everyone's sex drives shooting through the roof.

"Damn it, kid...where are you???" She was frustrated when she saw no sign of Bell in the square. She was about to search up the north street in the direction of Dara's Smithery. Until two strong grips grabbed her over the shoulder.

"Hey hey hey, Itsuki!!! Been forever and a half since we last saw you!"

"Out for a drinking break? Because we were just about to go grab some booze!!!"

The tanuki found herself accosted by a panda girl and a red oni. The common mouths of the street who loved to party, gossip, and rouse trouble. Before taking her job at the inn, she frequently hung out with the two. Even bedded the occasional, lonely housewife in threeway gangbangs.

"Kara...Yua...I don't have time for this!!! I'm looking for Bell!!!"

"Belllllll~? Who's that? Your new squeeze and bedwarmer???" The panda girl, Kara, had nudged Itsuki's shoulder suggestively. Her pig-tails dangled over collar while she looked up with an eager leer.

orodawn
orodawn
158 Followers