Fetish Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
My neighbor's wife is thirsty for adultery. Got Milk?
1.4k words
3.9
11.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers

Fetish Fun with Dick and Jane: Got Milk?

by J.D. Savanyu

A very hot and boring day, teleworking for Morgan Stanley during COVID-1984. I punch out at two o'clock, and decide to try Ashley Madison, just for the hell of it. I've never fucked another man's wife, but it looks really fun in the movies, with a nice sense of danger and zero strings attached. I browse through hundreds of wicked wives, and I'm shocked to see a picture of Jane Ryder, an uber-hot blonde who lives in the house next door with her douchebag Wall Street husband. I've been dreaming about banging her ever since she moved in there, so I dive right in. She's also super-psyched about the convenient arrangement:

cant wait 2 play with ur dick, dick!

I march across my front yard to Jane's front yard, on the hottest day since '85. She opens the door with a big smile, wearing a skimpy pink bikini. Fresh off a hardcore Jazzercise workout, drenched with sweat, sans deodorant. (I told her that really turns me on.)

"Hot as hell today, eh Jane?"

"In more ways than one, Dick. Come on in and have a drink."

Her living room is full of creepy psychedelic paintings, with a half-finished one sitting on an easel. Her husband's painted portrait hangs proudly above a fireplace; eerily resembling JFK Junior.

"Jack won't be back here for three long hours," she utters seductively. "So what'll it be? Ice cold lemonade, or a nice hot blowjob, right where you're standing?"

"Seriously? A doormat hummer?"

"Do I look like a cockteaser?"

Damn, this housewife is beyond desperate.

"My husband won't play with me anymore, so I want to play with you."

"Let's get the ball rolling, baby."

She takes off my shirt and traces her right index finger along my ripped pecs. My investment in Bowflex is paying plenty of dividends. She lowers her left hand to my rising cock, and I grab her by the pussy.

"I want more than just a blowjob, Blondie. I want the whole nine yards."

"Ah-ah, not today. You have to earn my respect, and my pussy."

She gets down on her knees near a creepy blue-and-orange painting. Before I know it, my nine-inch nail is staring her dead in the eye.

"God damn, your dick is twice as long as Jack's!"

"No wonder you're doing this Ashley Madison bullshit."

She slides it into her mouth, nice and slow, and twists her head up and down just as slowly, as far as she can go without gagging. Then she sucks hard on just the tip while twisting her right hand gently along the shaft. I gaze at the creepy "artwork" and fiddle with her golden locks. She takes off her pink bikini and plays with my hairy nuts.

"Do you give Jack lots of doormat hummers, right when he gets home?"

"Oh yeah. I have to get him off right away, before he starts bitching and moaning about Goldman Sachs. Too tired to fuck."

She shoves my prick back in her mouth and bobs her head faster while grunting angrily.

"I'm a lot better than that douchebag. I'm a hard fucking stud."

I grab her head with both hands and fuck her face at full speed, growling real macho-like. She growls in disapproval and yanks free of my grasp.

"Ah-ah, hands off, naughty boy! You better not cum so soon, without my permission."

I snicker at her stern face. "Your permission? What, are you a fucking dominatrix?"

"Not quite. I'm a fetish-loving feminist, and I want to have some fun with you."

She gets up and walks out of the living room.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To the kitchen, to get a little 'snack' for us."

She soon returns with a gallon of milk and a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"Come on, Dicky-boy," she beams girlishly. "Let's go upstairs and make some chocolate milk!"

I laugh in disbelief as she winds up a spiral staircase. Her workaholic husband is throwing away one hell of a "sports car wife." A ditzy Lamborghini.

I find her in a gleaming French Country bathroom, sitting in a retro bathtub with no water.

"Get your ass in the tub, Dick!" she orders sternly.

"Whatever you say, Jane."

I step into the tub, eager to find out how much of a fetish freak the girl next door really is.

"I've been dreaming about this moment for so long," she utters seductively. "I had a crush on you long before you found me on Ashley Madison."

"Ditto. You wouldn't believe the shit I've been doing to you in my mind, while you're Jazzercising."

"When the dog's away, the cat will cheat." She giggles and gets up on her knees. "Time to do some real shit, Dick."

She opens the jug of whole milk and puts her nose right on the lid, snorting dairy vapors like crack-cocaine.

"Oh god, I love milk. Pour it all over me, Daddy!"

"Daddy?"

Whatever, just roll with it. I grab the bottle and direct a steady stream of white fluid onto her forehead.

"Oh shit, it's so cold! I fucking love it, daddy!"

It trickles all the way down to her pussy. She rubs it on her big tits, moaning triumphantly.

"More!"

Another big load hits her face, like a bovine bukkake.

"Pour it on my boobies, daddy!"

I aim the moo juice right on her brown nipples, raising them higher, along with thousands of goose bumps.

"Damn, girl. Did your father really pour milk on your tits?"

"Shut up and milk my twat!"

I pour it on the sweet spot between her legs, and her entire body convulses in perverted rapture. She smears the fatty fluid on her flat belly while masturbating vigorously. I'm sure there's a website dedicated to dairy porn, but I'm not freaky enough to Google it.

"I want some chocolate syrup for my milk, daddy. Turn my face fucking brown!"

"Whatever you say, Veruca Salt."

She sneers at my smart-ass remark. I squeeze that brown shit all over her pretty milky face, and she groans even louder. She smears it out evenly and fingers it into her mouth.

"God damn, that's so tasty. I want nothing but chocolate milk, all fucking day."

"That's too much sugar, young lady."

"Shut the fuck up, daddy! Get that good brown stuff all over my white body."

I draw cute spirals of syrup on each breast, and the mark of Zorro on her belly. Saving the best for the last, I make her genitalia disappear under a big glob of chocolate. She splashes more milk down there, and jacks her clit enthusiastically, creating the familiar color of Nesquik.

"I love making chocolate milk on my naughty place. I'm so fucking horny, daddy. I wanna taste your man-milk."

"Not yet, Veruca. Daddy wants to drizzle that brown stuff on your white ass."

She giggles sweetly and gets on all fours. I shoot a massive choco-load on her tight glutes, and take a few licks. It brings back memories of my own childhood in Schenectady, when they still sold chocolate syrup in tin cans.

"You're a naughty fucking pervert, Veruca. Your daddy never spanked you, so I will."

I slap her square on the ass, splattering chocolate all over the place.

"Spank me harder, daddy!"

I spank her hard as fuck, over and over and over, until she finally begs for mercy. I step around to her front side, grab her golden locks, and yank her brown face upward.

"Suck me off, Veruca Salt. Come and get some chocolate splooge."

She laughs throatily. "Oh goody. But you better ask my permission before you cum, Mister Davis."

"Yes, Miss Ryder."

She lubes up my cock with plenty of choc, and sucks it like it a Tootsie Pop. Making a steady squishy-squashy sound that drives me crazy. I picture Jack Ryder getting a Lewinsky from a hot blonde intern at Goldman Sachs, and pretty soon I'm ready to blow.

"Permission to cum in your mouth, Miss Ryder!"

"Permission granted!"

She opens her mouth wide, and I serve some man-milk right on her tongue. The fetid taste makes her giggle while I growl. She sweetens it with brown syrup, turning that white jizz into chocolate pudding.

Her Wall Street husband never pays his fair share, but I do. I get down on my knees and jack her cocoa-frosted clit until she squirts like a Super Soaker.

"Great job, Dick. You're my new favorite playmate."

"You're my new favorite housewife."

"I want to have a lot more fetish fun with you, while Jack is out making dough."

"Sounds like a good plan, Jane. Thank god I'm teleworking every day, and your husband isn't. 'Captain Trips' is wreaking havoc, but I don't give a shit."

"I love Stephen King, but The Stand is criminally overrated."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers