Feuer Frei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me when you speak, now again is that all."

"N'no he started to feel me up once and Brian came into the room, I ran out and came home. I showered for an hour, I felt so dirty.

"A wife shouldn't do that a good wivesh Dushent do dat, shingle women cad doosh thats but people calls them shlappers, is shat what you want? To be single? A slapper?"

She shook her head, tears were beginning to run down her cheeks.

"And yet you still want to do more." as I said it I realised I had let my drunk act slip, I hoped she hadn't noticed.

"I felt so guilty, Lucy convinced me that if you knew, if you were involved it would be ok.

"And the two of you cooked up thish shtupid sshcheme to turn you into a shlut, me into a cuckold and the only ones getting any benefits would be looshy and her shtuds.

Tears were flowing fast now.

"Please forgive me I was stupid, she had me convinced it would be a good thing."

"Didn't you read any of those fucking stories, they either end up as a complete disaster or the hubby becomes some sub human fuck wad....Like Brian. Jesus fucking christ, the man is a fucking fireman, a decorated fucking hero."

"Shaun is the father of the girl he saved."

"What?" I could not believe what I had just heard. "Let me get this straight. Brian not only risked his life to save Shauns daughter, and the cunt then repays him by fucking his wife and all that other shit."

I was fuming now. As pissed off as I had been with all this I was now really upset. That for me sealed the deal. I knew about that, bugger me, half the country new about that, his face and body was badly scarred because he had wrapped her in his jacket and shared his breathing apparatus with her to protect her young face from a wall of flames as he ran through it. I shuddered at the thought.

Even though Debs seemed to be coming to her senses the four of them need to be taught lessons, they each had their individual lessons to be learned and I was the one that was going to instruct them. I now had the the truth, or at least most of it, now to start throwing spanners in the works.

"I wants thish over an' done with, I don't wanna be going to work wundrin' wha yer gerring up to."

She was on her knees sobbing into her hands.

"Sho my loving wife, if I was to allow this, thish bullshit to happen will that be the end to it, over and done with no fucking more."

I could see that confused her, I think she had realised I was not going to allow it and yet I had just opened the door again. Was she going to shut up about it or walk into my trap?

"Yes, no, I don't no. Lucy said the more we do it the more fun it would be. If we do it once we will want to do it more. But I am worried, what you said about trust and stuff"

Her voice was soft, weak with uncertainty, showing her shame and confusion. I was sure she now wished she had never suggested it, but until she learned she should never have even considered it things could not start to get back on track.

"Well my dear my trust in you is about as fucked up as it can get, you have already been dishonest and the, the, maybe I might have been persh, persh waded for a one time fuck, but never in a million years would I go for that shick shit that Brian and his whore get up to.

I placed my still full glass on the edge of the table and missed, dropping it to the floor. I made a big deal of cleaning it up, knocking the chair over and generally blundering about. I then staggered, off to the toilet. I stayed in there and faked retching noises for a while.

"Are you all right darling?"she called through the door.

"Fuck off"

When I returned, she had finally taken off her coat and I noticed she had poured herself a brandy.

"Washish your plan then? When are you going to become a whore?"

"I don't know, I am confused" I saw what I had just said dawn on her. "What do you mean whore?" she screamed at me.

"Thash right whores get paid you'll jush be a shlag. An one day yer'll be all alone and fucking shtrangshers for a bag o' chips" I almost shouted as I stumbled over and poured the remainder of my rum bottle into a glass.

She started to cry again, uncontrollably, I could hear her trying and failing to get words out. I was glad I wasn't drunk, I would not have been able to stop myself from cuddling and reassuring her if that were the case. Eventually she was able to, or at least I was able to understand what she was trying to say between the wailing and sobbing, it was something like; she hadn't wanted to, but Lucy kept telling her it would be good for us. I got myself a glass of water, I drank half and passed her the glass, she croaked out a feeble thankyou. I wanted to hold her, tell her I forgave her but she was not ready yet, for that matter neither was I. If I had said it then, I wouldn't have meant it. There were lessons to be learned, and if I was going to teach them she needed to stay confused.

She put the glass down and sat quietly for a few minutes then she picked up her brandy glass, when she took a sip I could see she had forgotten the brandy and expected water.

I broke the silence. "Perhaps if you invite them all over so we can talk about it." I paused and watched her as she drained her glass and went over to pour herself another. "But," I continued. "If, and I do mean if, I agree. There are conditions. The first two are going to happen anyway if you want us to stay together. You will give your notice in tomorrow and start looking a different job and you will have no more to do with Lucy after you leave, not just her but any of those perverted BASTARDS." The last word loud and full of hate and contempt. Then I will have a serious think about it and if I agree, you will promise it will be a one time, and I really mean this, a one time only event, never to be repeated and never to be asked for or spoken of again."

"B'but I don't think I..."

"NO." I shouted. I have had enough I don't want to talk anymore, just let me know when they are coming over and we will talk about it then." With that I drained my glass and headed up to bed. I set the alarm after I got undressed, not even half eight. There was no way I could sleep this early so I pulled on a robe and started to go back downstairs when I heard her talking on the phone.

"... See there, yes Brian I'll wait." A pause. "Lucy, he is not happy, I don't know why I even let you talk me into considering it." another pause. "Well he said I have to change my job and not talk to you again." pause. "I am going to have to, he is well pissed off. As I told you last night and at work today there is no way he will go for what you do...........No, but he wants a meeting with us all." pause "Well he did imply he might as a one time thing but once only." Pause. "No I really don't think he will." pause "No... I am not really sure, he had been drinking, the only things I am sure about is he wants a meeting and after that I am to have no more to do with you. A much longer silence. "Yes Friday." pause "N'no Shaun as well," pause "god no not Mark and Winston too. Ok see you tomorrow."

Enraged at what I had just heard I almost ran down the stairs.

"So who the fuck are Mark and Winston and when were you going to tell me about them."

"Two more of Lucy's lovers."

"And have you fucked them already."

"No no no I really haven't slept with anyone but you since we got together, really Joe."

"Two months ago there would have been no question in my mind, now I really don't know."

"I guess you just heard, I arranged dinner on Friday to meet up, I will cancel it and I will not go into work again. I will e-mail Dave tomorrow with my immediate resignation."

"No, give a proper months notice. Dave deserves that from you. You shouldn't betray all your commitments because of that bitch. Leave Friday as arranged, let the slag and the sick cunts come over."

"I'm so sorry babe, I don't know why I let her talk me into even thinking about it"

I looked at her.

"Really darling, I now think the whole idea is disgusting, I can't understand how it ever seemed a good idea I don't want anyone but you. I don't know how she got me to even think about it I don't I don't, really I don't."

She was shaking, tears were rolling down her cheeks. I now knew she finally understood. I moved to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Right hun I need you to tell me everything you know. I was astounded, disgusted and god knows whatted when she told me about what was going on. Why the fuck does Brian let himself be abused like that. For that matter what hold had this bitch got on her, why could she even contemplate doing it never mind getting me involved. I still had questions, but for now I was going to concentrate on the matter in hand.

"When I got home I thought it was the end of us, I thought you had destroyed our marriage, but now I do see some hope." I released her and then gripped her by her shoulders."So love of my life it's choice time."

" I stood glaring at her, any hint of drunkenness now gone. "Me or divorce."

"You darling I love you." she cried.

"Do you?"

"Yes of course I do how can you doubt me? Sorry stupid question. Although she continued crying a distorted smile briefly swept across her face.

"No more asking for shit like that."

"No never, I wasn't, didn't really want to. It's just Lucy wouldn't stop telling me how much fun it all was." Looking her in the eyes I just about believed her.

"What was it then, the idea of big cocks, a gang bang, WHAT?"

"Yes, No ,I don't really know, it was the way she talked about it, she made it sound so exciting, so natural, the next step."

We talked for a while longer and eventually I told her what I needed her to do over the next couple of days. I made her go over everything until I was sure she understood what I wanted her to do. I din't tell her what was in the post today, nor did I tell her about my meeting.

Jack and I worked hard for the next few days to get the roof stripped and re-tiled by Friday. We still had to work late on Friday just to finish it off. By the time I got home our "guests" were already there and hopefully had had a couple of drinks.

I waved hello through the open lounge doorway and headed upstairs to shower and change. When I joined the party I was pleasantly surprised to find Brian and Shaun in the lounge and my wife and the slapper in the kitchen.

Debs was right he was a big bastard, bigger than Brian, and he towered over me. Brian introduced me to Shaun and as we shook hands that confident smug grin he had, faltered when his attempt to prove his manliness by crushing my hand failed. I made a show of pouring my self a stiff vodka and walked through to the kitchen.

Debs greeted me with a hug and a kiss I pushed her back against the kitchen sink and as I kissed her I emptied my glass into the sink. I released Debs and as I turned away Lucy tried to do the same. I side stepped out of her grasp and without a word I headed back to the boys.

Brian and Shaun were not deep in conversation, instead, Brian was stood looking far from at ease, his eyes gazing at the floor, I realised also without a drink in his hand. Shaun was sat in my chair watching TV looking like he thought owned the place. I poured Brian a good measure of scotch and gave it to him.

"No thanks." he said.

"Nonsense." I replied.

"Me and Lucy don't want him to drink." Said Shaun, his voice demanding authority.

Ignoring him I said . "Take it Brian." then looking Shaun in the eye, I said with purpose. " A guest in my house has a drink, I insist, and will not have it any other way." without giving him a chance to reply I put some music on and turned off the TV.

"I was watching that" Shaun again voiced with authority.

"Something else I insist on, no fucking Noel Edmonds on my TV, not now, not fucking ever." Shaun didn't look happy that I had disobeyed him twice now. The three of us then stumbled through awkward conversations for about half an hour before Loose came in and announced Debs was ready to start serving.

We sat at the table I took the head of the table with Shaun opposite. To my left sat Brian then Loose between her "men" and to my right was my wife.

I poured out glasses of wine for us all, then I went and fetched myself another vodka. This time it was mostly water. Polite inane conversation abounded. The only thing said that wasn't pointless was how good the food was. I kept their glasses full, mine and Debs glasses were not refilled but swapped around often. Debs drank and I didn't. As we were finishing the main course Lucy finally broke, she addressed the elephant in the room.

"We all know why we are here Joe, we know you want to ask about our playtimes before we play so ask away."

"I need another drink before I start talking" I said. I got up and walked through to the lounge with my glass. I brought the bottle back with me and before I sat I made a show of emptying my glass and filling it again.

"Yes your playtimes as you call them." I reached over and topped up wineglasses. "Now I read some stories on that website, many of them, as did Debs. We looked at each other and smiled I clasped her hand in mine.

"Now from what I read there could many reasons why such things start and for it to continue it is supposedly to enhance a couples sex life."

Loose drained her glass and held it out for a refill. I poured it for her as I asked "How did you begin?"

"Well initially it was because Brian caught me with another man and it excited him."

As she spoke there was a subdued "err" from Brian as if he wanted to answer, the look on his face was one of embarrassment. I said nothing and waited for her to continue.

"I think you want to know what I was doing with another man, well to be honest I was bored and lonely with Brians hours and his shifts."

"You work normally 42 hours a week don't you Brian?" He nodded in reply his neck definitely showing red. Not exactly abandoned was she? Fuck me if the weather is ok and the work is there it's not unheard of for me to work over eighty hours in a week, what the fuck does she mean? I thought to myself. I turned back to Loose. She had started and she wanted to continue, alcohol is good like that.

"We tried with him watching for a couple of times but it freaked out Carl, my lover at the time and he wasn't happy with Brian watching us. So we advertised on a dating site and went from there. Of course when Carl found out what we were doing he went mad and dumped me. The bastard."

That made me smile, Carl was happy to use another man's wife, but not happy to share with others.

"How did you and Debs start talking about your "hobby"?" I asked

"She overheard me talking to Winston on the phone the morning after a particularly good weekend session." There was no shame in her statement, if anything showed, it was pride. Brian on the other hand was starting to look more than a little uncomfortable. Shaun seemed to be spending most of his time looking lustfully at Debs.

"So what would an average night involve, say for instance tonight when you leave here and you go back to your place."

There were looks between Lucy and Shaun, I think they may have been under the impression they were staying for some reason. For the first time I saw a slight hesitancy in Lucy's face. Perhaps Debs had given them the impression something would be happening tonight; I smiled inwardly.

"Er, I, er, we thought we would be playing together tonight, here with you both."

"Did you? Oh, sorry, I thought you understood, this is just a fact finding mission for me, to find out a few things before we decided one way or the other." Lucy looked surprised to say the least, Shaun looked really disappointed, almost like a little boy that had had his puppy taken away, this was replaced with a hint of anger, I think he had finally realised this evening was not going to be going how he wanted. I also noticed a brief lightening of Brian's, demeanour.

"Anyway Loose you were about to give me the details."

"It would be easier for Shaun to show you"

"You may be right but I think I need to know someone a bit better than jusht hello, before I say pleashe fuck my wife." I reached behind me for an ashtray, bad etiquette I know, smoking between courses, but fuck it my house my rules.I then added "Especially with a man that likes Noel fucking Edmonds."

Shaun was looking at me, unsure whether to say anything.

"If Looshy won't tell me, how about you Brian, what do you get out of this arrangement?"

"Well er"

"He gets the pleasure of watching me, knowing I am completely satisfied." Loosey interrupted before he could say anymore.

"Yes but what does he get out of it? Debs told me it was to have more excitement, to enhance and vary your sex life. I mean how has it enhanced your sex life as a couple to have a Noels fan club member in your bed? Do you fuck more often, for longer in more exciting ways."

"Oh no Brian doesn't fuck me anymore silly, I have Shaun, Mark and Winston for that." she giggled.

I had to get away from her before I lost control of my mouth. I extinguished my cigarette in the ashtray and excused myself swaying as I left the room. With glass in hand I turned to them. "When I get back from the bog you're gonna have to explain that to me again."

My vodka got poured away and replaced with water I zipped up and headed back to the battlefield. I listened at the door before I entered, they were talking too quietly for me to hear anything.

Brian spoke as I was sitting down. "I really do enjoy it, the watching, seeing her orgasm again and again." Our seating arrangements ensured that as he looked at me the only people that could see his face was myself and Debs. He gave me a quick sly wink as he spoke. "It really became special when all three of her lovers are over, I love watching her pull a train. I'it'it at first I w'would fuck her after her lovers b'b'b'but..." There were tears forming in his eyes.

"At first he would fuck me after them but we decided that we would both enjoy him more after a period of abstinence." Loose finished for him, it sounded like she finished a prepared statement.

"Excuse me I need to use your loo." Brian said, his voice showing the pain he was in.

"You may go." said Loose.

As he left the room I ignored the fact that she had just given him permission to go to the toilet and turned to Shaun and drained my glass of water. "Tell me Shaun how did you get involved in this?"

"Well I er went round to the station to thank him, he er, saved my daughter, he saved her life." I nodded. "But he was still in hospital, he had been badly burned. He was asleep when I got there and me and Lucy got talking, we became friends and after a while when they started playing with others, they invited me to join in."

"And I am glad he did, his control, his imagination and inventiveness is awesome. I would never have tried half the things we have done without him. It is a shame Brian has to work otherwise we could play more extreme games, but we have to be careful not to injure him." Piped up Loose.

Debs had quietly left the room as we were speaking.

"Insjure?" I asked slurring my words now getting into the full on drunken act.

"Er..." I guessed she had just let something slip she hadn't meant to. "Well you do the bondage thing we err might do it a bit harder than you."

"Shorry?"

"Brian likes the discomfort, the pain we tie him in uncomfortable positions."

"Doesh he now?" I don't know about how uncomfortable Brian looked earlier, but Shaun was definitely looking uncomfortable. I shuddered as a blast of cold air hit me, I spoke quickly to cover, hoping no one else noticed it.

"And tell me again why we should wan' thish?"

"You like that sort of thing, being dominated, serving your mistress."

"Parsshully true, I like loving my wife, I like making her happy and it is alsho true we are more adventurous than mosht. Yesh we have tried and until recently still did, bondage, domination, oral, anal even shtrap ons and even watershportshh." I confessed. "But you can't do that without trust, total trust." I noticed Shaun regained some composure when he heard that, the smugness that had ebbed away from him was back. Debs returned whilst I spoke. "But that to me is sshomething that is between my lovely wife here and myshelf, a happily marrieded couplesh." She grasped my hand, I understood her message, glad she had just missed my comment about trust. "But to me that ish it, a marriages ish between two people that have and do loves each other to be together as a pair at all coshtsh. What you do.! I looked at her and Shaun. "ishn't a marriashe, the two people that promised to do that are long gone. Brian is a victim, an emashiated fool that shtays with you in the hope that the woman that he loved, the woman that he married will return. You are nothing but a selfish faithless slag that allows yourself to be used as a foetid come dump for losers like this cocksucker here. I can almost understand your other lovers point of view, but you two owe him everything." I looked at them both, staring at them individually. "And how do you repay him. You, you fucking cesspool on legs, owe him over twenty years of your life, and as for shithead here he owes him his daughters life and you two cunts betray a good man not to mention yourselves and Shaun's family for what? A few hours of your pleasure and a lifetime of misery and pain at the expense of a decent man, a genuine fucking hero. Now the pair of you can fuck off now and never darken my door again or you will fucking regret it."