Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to kneel, we're going to tie your hands up," Angel instructed, taking charge, "I'm going to hold your head in place so your Dad can fuck your mouth."

"Oh god, yes, I want my Daddy to use my whore mouth, I need to taste his cum," Dua submitted to Angel, and I gripped the back of her neck tighter.

We moved as one, with purpose. Neither Angel or I let go of Dua's head as I pulled out and Angel came around the counter.

"Angel wants you to use my mouth Daddy, she wants to hold me down while you fuck my throat," Dua reiterated, "and cum, she wants me to be a good slut and take your cum, she wants to watch Daddy."

Angel smiled as she got into position, kneeling behind Dua.

"I know baby, your Dad needs to come again, I'm going to use your mouth, I'm going to treat you like the whore you are." I explained, taking my cock and tapping her on the lips a few times. leaving a sticky trail of her juice.

"I'm your slut, Dad," she continued as Angel gathered her hair into a rough ponytail with her hands.

"I know baby, but Angel wants to see, you need to show her how good of a whore you can be for me," I encouraged her, then dragged the head across her lips. She opened them in response.

"Daddy, I love you," she sighed with a dreamy look in her eyes. Angel quickly leaned forward and spit again into her waiting mouth.

"I love you too, my Dua," my hands found their way on top of Angel's, gripping our finger's together in her hair as I entered my daughter's mouth.

12