Fever Dreams - The Final Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, this is fun!

Ethan crashes back down and whimpers, his chest heaving, trying to breath his way through the torment.

And that's another edge.

And so it's time to let him rest again. For the moment.

Anyway, back to our early days together- by my senior year, Ethan and I were living together. Everyone said we were a great couple, that we balanced each other so well. He being so low key, thoughtful, and cool. Me being so outgoing, playful, and adventurous. We brought out the best in each other.

And without a doubt, I knew I loved him. So, even if I had some reservations in the passion department, I was sticking with him. And the part of me that wanted him to be more of man in the bedroom? Well, Daddy's voice in the back of my head managed to keep that sort of thinking pretty quiet. I mean, pretty much.

Things took their course, right as planned. We both finished our schools, and got nice first jobs. And then Ethan proposed during our trip to the Bahamas that winter, surprising me with the ring during a beachside bonfire.

I remember we fucked really sweetly that night. He was so loving and passionate, and I felt so desired. It was all so romantic. Although come to think of it, I can't quite remember if I actually came.

Anyway, we found a workable mortgage on a nice starter home, by the park off Jefferson. We agreed that we wanted to wait a few years for kids, to save some money, and to enjoy ourselves a little first. And so we had plenty of time to party with our friends in town. And yeah, occasionally, we still had some very sweet and loving sex.

Sometimes, Ethan could seem a bit remote. He started spending a good amount of time on the computer in the spare bedroom, playing games and stuff. I know, I know, he was probably jacking off. Well, c'mon, I'm no fool. He definitely was jacking off! I mean, I never snooped at his browser history or anything, but I knew it all the same.

Looking back, maybe I should have looked, or just confronted him straight out. It definitely bothered me a little. I mean, I'm totally hot! What did he need that for? But I was still being the good wife. And I just figured it was normal. It's what guys do, right? Or at least, that's how I thought then!

That is until one evening early last year, when out of the blue (or that's how it seemed to me), Ethan started us down our current road.

It was a Friday evening. We were sitting in the old Adirondack chairs on the back patio, drinking beers, and just catching up on things. He would occasionally lightly stroke my leg, so I figured he was building up for some action later on, which was fine by me. But he seemed a little tense, which was confusing me, since everything had been calm and easy of late.

After a moment of staring out off into the night sky, he broke the ice.

«Katie, there's something I've been wanting to bring up."

Uh-oh. I'm thinking this can't be good. But I do my best to stay calm, and not make any assumptions. I mean, I trust Ethan, right?

"Sure babe, what's up?"

He took a long drink, and paused, like he was trying to find the right words. Then he just spit it out.

"I've thinking about, you know, when we mess around together."

Omg! He wanted to talk about our sex life! I was immediately really curious where this is going.

"I was hoping we could try something a little different maybe. You know, maybe spice things up a little?"

Well, that got my attention!

I tried not to seem too excited. You know, I didn't want him thinking I'd been dissatisfied. Protect his ego and all.

But I couldn't help but sit up in my chair and lean a little closer to him, letting my hand fall on his thigh.

"Yeah? What did you have in mind, babe?"

Now, I'm thinking he's gonna bring up doing anal or something. Or maybe want me to dress up like cheerleader for him? But I was totally gobsmacked by what he did next.

Reaching back for a little plastic bag, which he'd stashed behind his chair, he handed it to me.

"Have you ever seen one of these?"

I tilted the bag over and something metal clanked into my lap. Something with a ring, attached to a dick-sized metal cage. Something that would change everything.

It was our first chastity device, of course!

As it happens, I actually had seen one before. But only once, when Lily gave it as a gag gift at Cheryl's bridal party. That one was pink plastic, but it was similar enough to recognize. We'd all passed it around giggling, making jokes about how Cheryl could "lock down" her Jamie on their wedding night. Or even, how we all could do it, to all our guys!

It was such a funny moment with the girls. And it was something we all kept laughing about, sometimes when we would get together. But I hadn't actually seen one again. And I certainly never dreamed that one day my sweet, geeky, soft-spoken Ethan would just willy-nilly hand one to me on the back patio!

But that's exactly what he did. And as I looked it over, he explained that he felt like he was jerking off too much. He said he'd rather save himself more for me, and how maybe this could help.

And then, with a blush in his cheeks, he added, "Besides Katie, sometimes I get the sense that you want more from me in the bedroom. Maybe doing this together could help us focus a little on ways I could please you better."

Oh my! Now, who was I to argue with that?

So, I smiled sweetly, turning it around a few more times in my hands, being extra careful not to look too interested. Even though, you better believe I was getting tingly down there already!

Thinking I should leave nothing to chance, I slipped from my chair into his, and onto his lap. Then I slid my arms around his neck. And we kissed.

It was an intense kiss. Electric. I could feel how excited he was. And I guess, maybe he could feel the same from me.

When we broke, I turned on some of my charm. Still on his lap, I brushed his hair behind his ears, and then ran my hands down his arms and held his.

"Thank you, babe. That's really sweet of you, and I love you so much. Actually, I do like the idea of you saving yourself for me. I think this could be fun! Can you explain it more to me?"

Well, Ethan was ready from there. He was so stoked by my answer, that he became a bundle of energy, and started "teaching" me all about it. It was like he became the TA again, and me the eager student. And as it turned out, he had prepared quite a lesson plan for that evening.

He grabbed his phone and showed me all this stuff he'd been reading online, and gave me a bunch of links I could go to. Most were about chastity, and how it was good for couples and all. Some branched more into FLRs, and even a little into power exchange.

We spent the next couple of hours looking at the sites together, eventually moving inside to couch when it got cooler.

As we read, the beers kept flowing, so we gradually got pretty trashed, which got us silly and playful. And when I'm tipsy, I get some of that liquid courage going too.

So I started teasing Ethan about what I'd do if I was holding his keys. Remembering the jokes from Cheryl's bachelorette, I taunted him a little about how I could control him, if he was "locked up for me."

Well, he liked that image! The more we talked, the more playful our touching got, and the more excited we both got. Curled up together on the couch, our legs entwined, I could feel his hard-on raging. And pretty soon, I was stroking him, through his jeans.

It felt good to be in the role of teaser again. I'd missed it a bit. And something deep in me felt more powerful, and in control. It felt like something was shifting between us. That he was giving me power. And I liked it.

That night, Ethan fucked me, right on the couch (twice!), and with more passion than he had in ages. Actually, maybe more than ever before. And I'll tell you, I most definitely came that time! No question about it. And for real, the wheels started turning in my head.

At this point, I start in again with my stroking. Again, with just one finger. And nice and slow. I'm thinking it's time to start building him up again. But gradually.

Well, anyway, after the passion of that first night, we were both excited to give this chastity idea a try. And over the next few weeks, Ethan was true to his word, and he wore the device at least part of everyday.

In hindsight, it seems weird, but we kinda jumped in feet first. Right off the bat, we kept him caged a lot of the time, with the keys available on the bedside table, just in case he needed to be let out, for whatever reason. You know, like if the cage didn't fit right, or if something medical happened.

But nothing like that ever did happen. In fact, everything actually went really smoothly. Amazing, right? Well, it turns out, it wasn't totally an accident. Ethan had already done a lot of the prep work. Without telling me, he'd been wearing the cage a good deal before he came to me about it. So he had the fit already worked out, and he could wear it pretty much non-stop without any issues.

I mean, we still took it off to clean him sometimes. And yeah, definitely to fuck a little too. But besides that, he almost went straight to being caged full on.

And omg, it was so much fun! I just loved how passionately he was responding to me! Suddenly, I was this sex goddess to him, one that he couldn't resist. Everything we did was full of this crazy, hot tension.

It all was effecting me a lot too. Knowing he was locked up just made me want to drive him even more batty. I started touching him all the time, and walking around the house in my underwear, anything I could do to keep him hot and bothered. He was virtually panting for me non-stop, and I'd never felt so perfectly desired before!

But there was another part to it all. Pretty quickly, it was obvious that Ethan didn't just want to save his orgasms for me. He wanted to give me a whole lot more. Basically, wearing the cage brought out this incredibly submissive side to him. And being that aroused all the time made him want to serve me.

He started doing everything for me- the housework, cooking our meals, washing all my clothes. He became a dynamo around the house, always buzzing around, tending to some chore or other. Lol, it's amazing what the proper motivation will do, you know?

And omg, the ways he started pampering me too. He started giving me massages every day, bringing me gifts and flowers all the time. You know, a girl could get used to that sort of thing!

And frankly, that hypothetical girl? Well, she might also start to notice that acting a certain type of cruel to her husband could yield some surprisingly wonderful benefits. Like for example, teasing him and making him wait a little extra to cum? That just might be observed to quite effectively stoke his flames, you know what I mean? At least, this very real girl most certainly noticed that sort of thing!

Of course, the impulse to act a little mean to Ethan set Daddy's old voice blaring in my head big time. I mean, I was definitely being way too selfish now, right? After all, I'd sworn before God and everyone, to love and cherish my Ethan.

So while I let him pamper me, I still held back in a way. Sure I teased him- he clearly was loving that. But I didn't make too many demands of him. Yet. I still let him decide how to serve me for a while.

Turns out, there was no need. Ethan was persistent. And I could see that he was in his glory. Days turned into weeks, and he never wavered. In fact, he just got more creative, finding new little ways to serve and pamper me.

And to top it off, there was all that glorious oral! Suddenly, sex became about, well... ME! No more of that lovey-dovey gentle humping. Instead, it was Ethan lying between my legs, laboring away with his tongue. He started getting me off over, and over, and oh my god, over. I mean seriously, do you think I was gonna turn that down?

By that point, if my dear, sweet, hipster Ethan wanted a domme wife, I was more than willing to take command. My hesitancy melted away, and I took my inner bratty girl out moth balls, and let her rip!

Pretty soon, he had daily honey-do lists from me to complete, and we developed our "couples time" to cement his training. And me, I had all the free time I wanted to go to the spa, or have girls nights with Cheryl and the gang. Whatever I wanted was mine to demand. And as for Daddy and his stupid flies, I learned to tell my inner voice to shut the fuck up!

As I remember all this, I find I've lost track of my stroking a bit, with all my excitement. I've been going at Ethan a bit too vigorously, and he's getting right to the edge again. He's writhing and moaning through his gag, and there's some pre-cum bubbling on his tip.

So of course, I just stop.

But just to be certain, I give the base of his cock a good, firm, frictionless squeeze. I hold it there for a long moment. That should hold him off a little while.

He whimpers, of course. Actually, it's more like moaning this time. Or maybe wailing is the right word. It's hard to tell through the gag after all. At any rate, the point is that he's totally suffering for me right now, right on the edge! Which is totally yummy, of course. I'm getting all moist just listening to him.

But still, when he starts getting a little too loud, I tell him to shush. After all, I want to listen to my show.

"Quiet babe, it's finally time for Sheena's final date with Brock."

He takes a deep breath, and I lean over and give his earlobe a long, wet lick.

Then I whisper, "Besides, you can't fool me little boy. I know you completely love this."

On the show, the moment that Sheena enters the room, you can tell something's up. It's strange, she's dressed surprisingly casual, in just a light pink, frilly blouse and white capris. She still looks very pretty, of course, but it's such an informal outfit, it almost seems dismissive. I mean, this is the climax of the game!

Where's her evening gown? It's almost like she's not even trying to impress Brock anymore. I'm actually wondering if she's quitting the show.

Another strange thing is how differently Brock looks from her. He's dressed to the nines, in a semi formal navy blue suit, with a crisp white shirt, and a pink tie, just the shade of Sheena's blouse. He's even got a pink tropical flower in his lapel. It's a weird contrast between them. Like they're going to two totally different parties.

And when they greet each other, it gets even weirder. Sheena just stands there in the doorway, with her hands on her hips, and looks at him coolly. She says nothing. She just waits for him to approach her.

And Brock, he seems really nervous around her. He kinda scurries right over to her, and then bends down and kisses her hand, all gentlemanly. He kinda mumbles, and keeps telling her how happy he is to get to see her again. And she barely responds. She just nods her as if he'd done exactly what she expected him to do.

Watching this play out, I suddenly feel myself getting aroused. This scene seems oddly familiar.

And all at once, it clicks.

No way! It can't be, right? But look how he's acting! It's gotta be- she must be dominating him!

I start to wonder about what happened off camera, after their previous date. That must've been a heckuva night in the fantasy suite! And now, that black leather outfit Sheena wore last time makes so much sense!

I toss my iPad aside and scream,

"Alright! Go Sheena!"

Omg, I'm so excited!

And then I realize, without meaning to, I'm doing it again. I'm stroking Ethan too rapidly again, and this time, he really hasn't had enough down time. It's way too soon since the last edge.

Of course, poor Ethan has no idea what's happening. He can't see what I saw on the show. So, he must think this is finally it- that I'm letting him blow at last.

But, hell no, I'm not!

I let go again, at the very last moment, leaving his desperate weenie, bobbing sadly in the air.

And then, there's this sad anticlimax- a single thick stream of cum ruins out of his fully erect cock. Just one quick dribble. It leaks down his veiny length and puddles on his belly.

Omg, ROFL! I stopped just in time!

I watch and laugh, as his pitiful cock keeps twitching, straining for its goal. But no further cum is coming out.

Now to be truthful, Ethan's cock isn't really all that pitiful at all. I actually really like it. And right now, given all my stroking and teasing, he's at his peak length and thickness.

Yum.

Well, with what I just saw on the show, I actually totally want to ride that thing!

But I can't, of course, without letting him get off. He's way too close to the edge- thanks to my getting so distracted and all. And besides, he's nowhere near his planned release date yet. Not that he knows when that is, of course.

So what to do?

And then, it hits me. I reach over the bedside table and grab the new strap-on we ordered last week. It's a good bit bigger than Ethan, even when when he's at his fullest, like now. And I've totally been waiting for the right moment to break it in. I hold it up for him to view.

"Ooo, I love this new one, babe. It's sooo big! Like a real stud. Oh, I know, let's call it 'Brock!' Yeah, that way, it's like I'm the winner. I get the final rose!"

Ethan is still in that weird, kinda mixed up state he gets into after a ruin, even though it was just a mini one. He looks all flushed and frustrated, and his breathing is still racing a bit. I can see he's trying to calm down- to get his head a little back together.

But that's not happening with me holding this strap-on his face, LOL. I can see it in his eyes- this is totally fucking with his mind!

So, with Ethan watching, looking all defeated and resigned, I pull the straps under and around his waist. I tighten it on, so it sits just a few inches above his desperate and ignored cock. The size difference makes his look like a little boy's.

Then I take some lube from the bed table and give it a good once-over. I'm already so wet, it won't need too much.

But just to be sure, I lube it once more. This time, I go slowly and play with its ridges, as if I'm giving it a hand job. As I do that, I look deeply into Ethan's eyes, and lick my lips. He grimaces, and then throws back his head and whimpers.

Then I peel off my sweats and my panties, and I swing my leg over his body, slowly impaling myself on my prize.

"Oooooooooh, yeah, I like this Brock! That feels soooo good!"

And it really does. Just fabulous. I instantly feel wonderfully filled, and stretched, like I'm about to be banged by a real stud, like back in my college days.

I start to ride it, and Ethan dutifully works to match me, raising his hips to meet me, even though we both know he feels no stimulation from doing that. Or at least, his cock doesn't. That's just bobbing and flopping around, ignored, but weirdly still sorta mimicking our other body movements.

If you were watching us from across the room (which might be really hot, lol!), it would look as if we're really fucking. We're making the same movements, flowing in the same rhythms.

Except really, it's me, riding this strap-on, and keeping all the yummy real pleasure for myself.

Mmm, I'm totally in control of this. I make it plow into me, rub inside me, and fill me up, exactly as I want it to. As fast as I want. As deep as I want. As hard as I want. And Ethan, he's just working to move with me, along for the ride.

And that simple fact- that I'm in charge, that it's about MY pleasure- OMG, I LOVE it! I'm totally stoked by all this power. It's intoxicating- the greatest feeling ever. Inside, I just feel like 'Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme! Right now!!'

I start to increase my pace. Mmm, each time I descend on "Brock," I feel my O building, rising up from deep in me. It's like there's a tidal wave forming on the horizon, and I can feel it approaching, ready to swamp everything in its path.