Fey in lLve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to face me and I gasped softly, he smiled as he saw me and then did something I didn't expect him to do. He bowed gracefully and said as softly as he had spoken before "my humble thanks for breaking me out and freeing me Cyric."

Before I could say anything Master Bowen stepped past me and said firmly to Ciaran "I am warning you, hurt him in anyway and I will make you pay!"

Ciaran snared and pointed his hand at Bowen; a flame of dark and light blue emerged from his hand and went flying at Master Bowen. Master Bowen yelled and ducked just in time. I growled and lifted a boulder that was near me and said as it hovered at my side "aim fire at any of my family again and I will lock you back up in that cave as fast as I released you." Ciaran mustn't of believed me because he looked at me oddly for what seemed to be hours but was probably no more then minutes and said as he nodded his head "very well, say goodbye to them I wish to get to know you". I nodded and then turned to my friends and momma, I smiled softly and hugged each one of them and said goodbye, when I hugged my momma she cried a little as did I and she said "remember I am here for you whenever you need me, he may have you now but I will always protect you if I can my child"

"I know momma, I love you" I replied softly. We let one another go and she smiled and said as se stroked my check "I love you to my darling boy" and with that they left me alone with Ciaran.

I turned back around and gasped and jumped back in sock. Ciaran had slowly moved up behind me. He smiled and said as he tried not to laugh "sorry I did not mean to make you jump forgive me"

"No it's fine. I jut want expecting you to get so close right away" I said.

"But you are expecting to get to close are you" he replied as we locked eyes. I blushed and said softly "I don't know, my grandmother said I would have to be your lover" he laughed loudly and said "then she is a fool, I would not take a lover without wooing them first and I plan to do just that with you".

"You plan to woo me?" I said in shock, he nodded and replied as he stroked along my check and jaw line "yes precious I do"

I gasped as he said this and replied "that was you last night and the other day wasn't I, your voice was the one I heard"

"It was indeed, your grandmother taught me how to do it, and in truth she was proberly the only person I met who was not afraid of me" he said softly.

I nodded and replied "I don't see what it is about you that scares so many people I mean I'm the most powerful earth fayerye to be born ever so there is not that much difference between you and I"

He smiled and said "well did you go on a roaring rampage when you got your power because I did when I got mine"

I sighed and said "so that was why they where afraid of you"

"Yes" he replied softly.

I sighed and then said as an idea came to my mind "are you scared of heights?"

"No why?" he replied as he shook his head.

"Follow me" I said with a knowing smile.

I lead Ciaran to the top of the cave that he was trapped in and said "wait there I need to call a friend and she is not to keen on strangers" he nodded and then I went to the edge of the cliff and said using the physic link I had between us, "Selena, come to me my friend". Moments later a roared escaped the sky and down dropped a mystic creature.

Ciaran stared wide eyed at the griffin in front of him. I smiled and said using the link once more "Selena this is Ciaran, be nice to him, he is a friend.........and possible lover"

She snarled and said back to me "I will be nice only because you asked me to Cyric, but remember if he causes more fires like the last time he did when he was free I will eat him alive"

I nodded and replied out loud "he won't cause any more fires".

Ciaran nodded and replied "I wont I give you my word majestic being" as he said this he bowed softly.

Selena cocked her head to the side and said "I believe him................for now".

I smiled and said to Ciaran as I went and climbed onto her "Come on climb on", he sighed and then took my hand and jumped on. Selena walked us to the edge off the cliff, roared and the dived of.

As we flew through the sky I could that Ciaran was enjoying himself because he was laughing. I smiled and said as I looked back at him "are you having fun?"

"Yes, thank you for this Cyric, I used to love flying, I had a dragon, her name was Zara"

I gasped and replied "was she a dark red colour?"

"Yes, actually, she was. How did you know that?" he asked.

I smiled and then said to Selena "Selena take us to Zara, she was once Ciaran's dragon I am sure she will want to see him"

"Of course she said last time I saw her she missed him, I will be as fast as I can" she relied to which I said "thank you"

"Anytime" She replied with a soft laugh.

On the way to where Zara was I turned ad said to Ciaran "when did you last see Zara?"

"Two days before..." he stopped what he was saying and a look of hurt crossed his face. I nodded and said "I understand"

He smiled softly and replied "thank you"

"For what?" I asked.

"For upholding your grandmother's deal, that cave was so lonely and empty of light and warmth that a person can provide that if I spent one more day their I honestly think might have gone insane" he said softly.

"Your welcome and to be honest, I would have freed you even if I had not been told to by my grandmother" I replied.

"But why" he replied in shock.

I smiled and said "I'll tell you some day" he nodded and gasped softly. I turned and saw that we where at the kingdom of dragons, I looked back at him and said "Zara is the ruler over the dragons, I thought you might like to see her again."

"Thank you, you have no idea how much I want to see he, but will we be allowed" he replied with a bright smile.

I nodded and replied "yes, I am friends with the dragons so it will be easy to see her" I replied as Selena started to make her descent to the ground.

When we landed on the ground some of the dragons roared and Selena roared back. I smiled and then said as I got off of her and held up my hands in peace "everyone its ok it's just me" they all nodded and then Julo came into my view. I smiled and said "Julo good to see you again"

"And you my friend, who is the man with you?" he replied.

I smiled and said "That's Ciaran, he was once Zara's rider, is she here I think she'd want to see him"

"Follow me and Selena can come also" he said. I smiled and then looked back and motioned for Selena and Ciaran to follow me.

When new go to Zara I smiled and said as I saw her under the soul tree of the dragons and said "hey Zara how are you"

"I'm well thank you and you, how are you Cyric"

"I'm well thank you, I have someone who wants to see you" I replied. At her nod I smiled and Ciaran moved forward and said using his psyche link to Zara "hello Zara, I have missed you"

"Ciaran.......wha....how!?" she replied in shock.

He said softly "Cyric was the one who freed me, he is also the one I am to take for a lover"

"Well then you will be in good hands, he is one of the kindest fayerye's I have ever met, apart from you of course" she replied

"Of course, so would you want to be my dragon once more?" Ciaran replied allowing his nerves to show a little.

Zara laughed and said to him "the great ghosts of the ancient dragons themselves could not stop me being your dragon Ciaran"

"Thank you Zara you have no idea how happy this makes me" he replied.

Ciaran turned and looked at me and said "everything is alright now" I smiled and replied "I'm glad, so what do you want to do now"

"Well I'm getting hungry so why don't I go hunting when I get you back home and then we can eat" he replied.

I nodded and said "that sounds like a good plan lets go"

"You ride Selena and I'll take Zara" he said as he mounted Zara. I smiled and then mounted Selena and we headed of back to Ciaran's home, which was now my home to I suppose.

When we got back to the cave Ciaran walked right in but as I got closer to it I froze. Ciaran saw this and said softly "you can leave this place anytime you want, it won't hold you prisoner like it did me Cyric, I promise"

"Ciaran why do we have to live here, why don't we get a new place, somewhere outside, wouldn't that be good for you after being in there for so long?" I replied softly.

Ciaran sighed and replied as he ghosted his hand across my lips "it would precious believe me but right now I need to be in here, at least for a few days just so I can get used to being free and coming and going does that make sense?"

"It does" I said

He smiled and then added "also it was part of the deal with your grandmother"

"Well she ant here anymore and I say you need a proper place to live" I said softly.

He smiled and said as I moved closer into the cave "so come on, you can start a fire or whatever you want to do while I hunt, or you can come with me and hunt" I smiled and replied as I pulled two daggers from the back of my robe "lets go hunting" Ciaran laughed and said "never been hunting with someone before, this should be fun"

"Indeed now let's go" I said, and with that we left on the hunt.

Hunting with Ciaran was indeed interesting. The way he moved you would think he was a water fayerye instead of a fire one, he was gracefully and angelic in his movements when he was tracking, on more then one occasion he looked back at me and smiled when he caught my looking at him lustfully. When we fount an adult deer he smiled and then said to me softly "do you want to do it, or shall I?" I smiled and replied "you do it; I'll get the next one" he nodded and drew an arrow from the pouch on his back. He looked majestic and graceful once more as he pulled the arrow back and arched his back properly and then realised the arrow. A small thud was the only sound I heard as the deer fall to the ground. I nodded and said softly "a clean kill, that's good" he smiled and then said as he went over to the deer "thank you". As he pulled the arrow from the deer he sighed and said softly "thank you spirits, may you help this animal find peace in your kingdom" I nodded in agreement and he then pulled the deer over his back and we headed back to the cave.

On the way back I picked some berries and strawberries I fount as well as some apples and oranges.

When we got back to the cave I walked in with Ciaran and gasped as I saw what was inside. Inside he had made it look like such a home it was unreal. He had made a bed out of leave and other things and had carved furniture and all sorts, he even had a fire going to put light into the cave and a waterfall as well. I smiled and said "this is different then what I thought it would be"

"Thank your grandmother she taught me a few spells and such to do all this if only we had a proper bed though then it would be a home"

I smiled and then replied "I can have my friends bring mine from my home, its big enough to feet four people so it will hold us comfortably"

He nodded and said "please do, can you see if they will bring it tonight?" I nodded and replied "give me a moment and I'll contact master Bowen he and I are link through a psyche bond" as I said this I placed the fruit onto a stone table and then went back outside.

"Master Bowen, are you there master" I sent to him.

A moment later he replied "I'm here Cyric what is it?"

"Can you bring my furniture from the house and also all my satin and silk sheets"

"Yes what for though" he replied

"We need a proper bed and furniture and I want to make Ciaran some new robe, he has had this one for far to long and I think he would like some new clothing" I replied.

Master Bowen chuckled and said "I will send everything through a portal to you Cyric, and I will also add some more silk and satin clothes, you only have red, white and black left"

"Thank you Master Bowen"

"Your welcome, how is it going?"

"Well we are getting along already" I replied.

"Of that I am glad I will send your entire belongings momentarily Cyric" he said.

"Thank you master," I replied with a smile.

A moment later I heard Ciaran let out a panicked scream and I ran back into the cave.

I saw Ciaran lying down on the floor with my bed cover him. I smiled as he stuck his head out from under it and said "can you get this thing off of me please" as he said this I laughed and had to grabbed hold of the cave to stop myself from falling over due to it. As I laughed Ciaran started at me and said firmly and angrily "Cyric get this huge thing off of me now!"

As soon as he shouted at me I looked at him coldly and then said softly "make me"

He snarled and said as we locked eyes "Cyric!"

Huffing in disappointment I said "fine" lifting my arms in front of me I mumbled softly "vines".

A moment later vines of all sorts came rushing into the cave and lifted the bed off of him. Ciaran stood up and then said as he pointed to a spot far enough away from the fire that the bed wouldn't catch but close enough so we would feel the warmth "can you put it over there please". I did as he asked and then said softly as the vines came over to me "go".

The vines disappeared and Ciaran looked at me as he said "so what is all this?"

"This is all my furniture and such from my room, I thought we could use it for here, and also the bed is for sleeping on" I said with a smile.

He sighed and said as we locked eyes "I'm sorry I shouted"

"Uh huh sure you are" I replied playfully as I moved my wardrobe over a darker part of the cave and put my tables and chairs in the centre near the fire, at the opposite side of it. Ciaran sighed and got to work on cooking our dinner whilst I grabbed hold of some of the black and blue satin material Master Bowne had sent.

As I worked on Ciaran's robe I kept catching him occasionally staring at me, one point he smiled softly as I caught him and then went back to cooking the meat. I smiled to myself as I finally finished the robe.

A while later Ciaran came over to me and said as he placed a bowl into the table "here you go"

I smiled and said "thanks".

He nodded and then said as he looked at the robe "what's that" I smiled and replied as I handed it to him "its for you, I thought you might like a new robe".

He smiled and said as he took the robe from me "thank you, I appreciate this very much"

I nodded as I replied "its fine, thank you for the food"

"My pleasure" he replied as we both began to eat.

Later that night I sighed softly as I sat at the edge of the cave near the water. Ciaran voice floated around me as he said "are you well?" I nodded and said as I stared into the water "I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"You seem out of sorts, like something is on your mind, what is it?" he said.

"Its nothing I'm fine" I replied softly.

Ciaran sighed and then said "very well, tell me what is bothering you when you are ready, I'm going to go to bed goodnight Cyric".

I sighed and said "goodnight Ciaran".

I sighed once more as images floated through my mind. Images of when my father left my mother and what he had said to me that day. I was fourteen and I had just told my parents that I was interested in men and my mother and father decided it was time to tell me they where ending, my father screamed at me "you are no son of mine, whoever you are is filled with the devil and the demons of our worlds" as he said this he walked out of mine and my mothers life for good.

I sighed once again as I got up and walked over to the bed. Ciaran turned as I got closer and held open the sheet for me. I pulled of my robe and then slipped into the bed and under the covers. As I lay on the bed Ciaran pulled me against his warm body, his slowly ran his hand up and down my back and I looked up at him. He smiled softly as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned softly under his touch. It felt like a thousand volts surged through my body. Ciaran ran his hand over my back once more and cupped the back of my head. I ran my hands down his chest and around his back until I stopped them at the bottom of his back. When we pulled apart due to lack of air we were both panting and Ciaran smiled and said softly into my ear "your lips are so soft"

"So are yours Ciaran" I replied just as softly as he had spoken. He smiled and said as he wrapped his arms around me "goodnight precious"

"Goodnight Ciaran" I replied as sleep started to creep its way over me.

****

The next morning I woke up to see that I was alone in the bed; I turned over and looked around the cave to see if I could see Ciaran. He wasn't in the cave or anywhere that I could see. I sighed as I grabbed hold of my robe and got dressed. Once I was dressed I left the cave and tried to find Ciaran.

When I fount Ciaran he was standing under a waterfall, completely naked. I gasped softly as I saw him. He looked so gorgeous, the way his hair clung to his chest and back and the way the water fall off of his body was making me become aroused. As he turned his back to me I saw that he had a scar running along the back of his left leg. It went from his ankle all the way up to the top of the back of his knee. As he turned back around he saw me and shouted over the noise of the water "come join me precious". I smiled and started to remove my robe.

I smiled as I dived into the water and re-emerged. Ciaran smiled and said as he sank into the water and swam over to me "good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Good and you" I replied as I watched him swim circles around me.

He smiled and said "better then I have in years, I forgot what it was like to fall asleep with someone in my arms" as he said this he swam over to me and pulled me into his arms once more.

I laughed softly and replied "I've never fallen asleep in someone's arms, it was nice".

Ciaran smiled and said as we sat on the edge of the grass with our feet in the water "I would have you in my arms every night if I could"

I blushed and said softly "I would like that".

Later Ciaran and I were in the forest near my mother's house having lunch when a voice said out of the wind "my darling".

I smiled and said as I turned to a willow tree "come out momma stop hiding". Ciaran looked at me and then the willow tree began to take shape. My mother stood before us seconds later and I smiled and said as I went and hugged her "why are you following us momma"

"Just making sure you are alright" she replied.

I sighed heavily and said "momma I am fine" she looked at me as if she didn't believe me and I sighed and said in annoyance "momma I am fine you have got to stop worrying about this so much, I. Am. Fine!" I said each word slowly.

she sighed and said softly "yes so you seem to be and also you seem to be developing more of an attitude since being with.....him" she said him like Ciaran was some sort of creature, that's when I snapped.

"Ciaran mother, his name is Ciaran and I care for him a lot, he isn't like you all told me he is kind and caring just like what grandmother said and if you do not start being nice to him and treating him with respect then you and I are going to have a very big problem".

As I said this Ciaran came over and wrapped his arm around my waist and said to my momma "I understand your concerns for your son and his safety. But I give you my word I will do everything in my power to protect him and keep him safe and make sure he is loved and happy"

She nodded and said softly "I am sorry for being overbearing and for worry so much but he is my only child and I thank you for saying that it has helped settle me"

"I'm glad, would you like to join us" Ciaran said.

My mother shook her head and replied "no thank you I'll let you two be alone I have some things to do anyway"