Ffion and the Experiment Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy enjoys taking charge of the slave.
3.8k words
4.5
3.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

In early February they dropped Ffion off at the station for the trip to Amy's. Neat in her skirt and jacket Ffion tried to concentrate on her laptop, reading the brief from Amy and delving into research publications to acquaint herself with the current state of the art. It was a trip into another world, a familiar world from a past life. A world of data, information and knowledge.

Ffion was in a position of trust. She had a laptop and access to the world. As Ffion stared out on the grey rain streaked landscape she toyed with the idea of breaching that trust, testing the bonds that had been placed on her, breaking away. Should she reach for freedom, reject the madness of the previous months and rejoin life in the real world? But could she? Could she walk away from a situation that a rational mind would reject as a nightmare? She thought about the practical issues, no home, no money, no one she could trust to turn to. She went to the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror; she liked being Ffion. She returned to her seat and thought about the cottage that was the centre of her life and sighed contentedly. She thought about C; how could she walk away from C?

Occasionally, when she looked up from her housework Ffion was aware of C watching her with a look of contentment, following Ffion with her eyes. And how those eyes glowed; C would glance across to Jenny and the two of them would smile. They weren't looking at Ffion with lust and desire. Shared thoughts sparked between them. They were looking at their creation, a work in progress, a project that united them. Ffion knew it wasn't her place to ask, but she always felt special when she spotted her two owners thinking in that way. Ffion knew from experience that her owners thoughts could have consequences for her, potentially painful or humiliating consequences, but knowing she was on their minds was enough.

As the train rattled through the landscape Ffion thought about C and Jenny. She thought about how they fell in love, the way they were together and their plans for a loving future. And she was deeply grateful that they included her in those plans. It was a strange joy that pulsed through Ffion's heart; the joy of being owned, belonging to others, heart and soul. To have handed them her being, to do with as they please. Looking out of the train window Ffion fretted that she wasn't where she belonged, how would her Mistresses be without her. Ffion was missing their control, feeling a need for their firm discipline. And she'd only been gone for half a morning.

In the cottage C and Jenny were in deep discussion with Alice and Lydia setting out their plans for the builders.

"So you want a small cell built in one end of your barn, with a toilet and tap, heavily insulated to make it sound proof, lights and a sound system controlled from the outside," asked Lydia.

"Yes, that's right. Big enough for a mattress on the floor and the pillory with a number of attachment points built into the wall," said Jenny.

"Are we going to give her a mattress?" questioned C.

"Mmm," mused Jenny, "good point."

"And what colour would you like your torture chamber," asked Alice.

"Something washable that won't show the stains," replied C. "Not that we're expecting much violence. Its her psychology we're targeting."

Lydia and Alice made sad faces.

"OK, OK. There'll be plenty of opportunities for you to be horrid," laughed Jenny.

Lydia and Alice grinned.

Amy met Ffion's train and the two of them went directly to the office where Amy and H had been colleagues. They were subjected to a series of interminable meetings that added nothing to the sum of human progress then Amy took Ffion back to her home and showed Ffion to the little box room that would be her home and office. Ffion asked about the rules and expectations she should meet. She was to work a ten hour day, cook and clean for Amy and Rosie and in her 'free time' help Amy to discover her 'inner bitch' through the medium of sado-masochistic practices. As an opening gambit Amy told Ffion to strip off her top and lacy bra while she fetched a pair of nipple clamps. The evening was spent with Ffion waiting on Amy and Rosie while having her nipples tweaked at every passing opportunity.

The next morning Amy briefed Ffion on what was really going on. A project was going nowhere and no one understood why.

"Has anyone spoken with the project leader?" asked Ffion.

Amy shook her head, "I think the team are too embarrassed to admit they don't really understand what they're supposed to be doing."

Ffion picked up a phone and asked for contact details. Ffion arranged a face to face meeting for the next day and within twenty four hours Ffion had understood the issues and put matters back on track.

Within the same twenty four hours Amy began to learn to love pain, Ffion's pain. She acquainted Ffion with an electric sheep prod on loan from Alice. Now Ffion had three weeks in Amy's home office to cover the bones of the agreement with the project leader with the flesh of detail. Ffion also had to survive Amy's efforts with the electric prod. Amy was determined to be methodical and she disciplined Ffion at the same time every morning whether she needed it or not.

By the first weekend, the builders were progressing on schedule. C and Jenny flew off the to enjoy a romantic Valentines break on the Amalfi Coast

Amy had left work early and gone to play five-a- side with Rosie. Ffion was expected to prepare a meal then carry on working while the food cooked on the stove. Just after eight Amy messaged Ffion to finish work and meet in the pub. Ffion showered quickly and got herself ready, determined to be demurely feminine. She arrived in the pub in a ditsy thigh length dress and a short cardie over glossy sheer tights and kitten heels. Amy was at a table with the rest of her team, all of them dressed in trackies and trainers or skinny jeans and boots. Ffion's careful makeup was in contrast to the 'just showered after the game' look around the table.

Ffion announced her arrival, "Hi Amy, can i get anyone a drink?"

Ffion teetered back to the table with a tray full of drinks and sat, sipping her cider while Amy, Rosie and their friends discussed their performance at their game. They had beaten their rivals comprehensively and qualified for a quarter final and were in high spirits. The empty glasses on the table told is own story. Ffion was largely ignored, sitting quietly on the periphery of the group. The party started to break up and Rosie, who's been drinking lime and soda, was to drive the rest of the team to their homes.

As her friends departed, Amy declared, "Everyone back to ours after next week's game, Ffion's promised to cook for us all."

The team thanked Ffion and left Amy and Ffion at the table. Amy slipped away to the loo and returned with more drinks. She was tipsy and in an expansive mood. She sat close to Ffion and gave her a hug.

"You're looking really cute tonight and I think the rest of the team liked you," she told Ffion.

"Thanks," replied Ffion, who'd felt out of place among the younger sporty women, "they seem like a nice fun group."

"They're not always so loud and I'm sure you'll get to know them better next week," said Amy. "I'm so glad you agreed to come and stay. The work is going really well and...."

Amy lowered her voice.

".... and I'm really enjoying having you around and Rosie is too. You know, the slave thing."

Ffion wasn't sure how to respond so she smiled and said, "Thank you Amy."

Amy grinned and gave Ffion a little dig with her finger, "That's Miss Amy to you!"

Amy smiled at Ffion and held her gaze, "How is it? I mean, has slavery been as you expected? Are you enjoying it?"

"I'm not sure if enjoy is the right word. It's been harder than I expected. But it feels right, I feel they had to be hard on me at the start. Its been really nice coming to work on this project and being with you and Rosie. So maybe it's getting easier. I'm sure it can't get much worse"

Amy laughed, "You don't have any idea, do you?"

Ffion looked anxious, "You think it's going to get worse?"

Amy laughed again then rummaged at her neck to reveal a fine chain with an electric blue stone, "Don't forget who I am. I'm not your friend any more. I'm one of the people holding you in slavery. I fully intend it to get worse while you're here and as for when you get back....."

Ffion was crestfallen.

Amy stroked Ffion's knee, "You told me there were no limits. Drink up your drink and we'll go home and from now on its Miss Amy and Miss Rosie. Ok?"

Ffion supped her drink and acquiesced.

Amy smiled, "I'm beginning to understand. It's never about pain or hurting you. It's not about humiliation. It's about power. I'm still feeling my way, starting to understand. In some ways it's disappointing that H was so fucking reasonable. It would be far more appropriate to play these games with some knuckle dragger. But it's not a game for you. Not any more."

Ffion knew at that moment she was no longer Amy's friend.

Amy was a team player; in her work, as part of the union, in her choice of leisure and as part of the team holding Ffion in bondage. And what a team it was; all of these pretty, plain, young, old, gay, straight, stylish, scruffy, lovely, loving loveable women were exploring an alternative where they were strong, they were controlling, they were the important voice. It was a world where women were be listened to, they were to be pleased, they were in control of the agenda. It wasn't about love, sex or sado-masochism. It was about power and getting what they wanted. And it was fun.

On Monday morning the builders finished the basic construction and began to fit the utilities.

On Monday morning a taxi collected C and Jenny for their flight.

On Monday morning Ffion accepted Amy's discipline then settled down to work.

On Friday evening the builders knocked off early and went to the pub.

On Friday evening C and Jenny sat on a terrace overlooking an azure sea.

On Friday evening Ffion had prosecco cooling and a meal cooking, anticipating Amy and her five-a-side team. Amy had given instructions that Ffion should dress plainly in something suitable for a waitress or servant. Ffion had chosen a white blouse and navy skirt, flat shoes and socks. Her underwear was everyday white. Her makeup was modest.

They burst in, exuberant and energised, still wearing their football kit and trackie bottoms. They were hot and flushed, still sweaty from their workouts. They had won again. Amy told Ffion to get the sparkling wine and glasses.

Amy took Ffion to one side, " I've told everyone about you, you're slavery and all. They're quite intrigued. Don't let yourself down."

She sent Ffion to fetch everyone's sports bags from the car. She felt sure that the footballers were regarding her strangely. Ffion wondered what exactly Amy had said to her friends and how had they reacted.

As Ffion returned to the house with the first three bags she was met by one of Amy's friends, "Hi, I'm Josie. Take the bags upstairs."

She indicated at one of the bags, "Take that one into the bathroom and start running the shower, the others into the spare bedroom."

She followed Ffion up the stairs into the bathroom and started to undress while Ffion adjusted the water. Ffion discreetly averted her gaze from Josie's muscular body as she walked out with the other two bags and closed the door behind her. She fetched the remaining bags from the car and brought them up to the main bedroom. Josie was emerging from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, as Ffion walked across the landing. Josie stood in front of her, tall and athletic, pink faced and steamy.

"Are you really a slave?"

"Yes Miss Josie."

Josie looked her up and down as though she was processing this information.

"You'd better get the bathroom ready for the next person. Amy says you'll wash all our dirty kit for us."

Ffion gathered up the sweaty kit, shorts, socks, football shirt along with panties and a sports bra, then went down to summon the next player to her shower. Ffion was kept busy topping up glasses, rattling the pans in the kitchen and clearing the bathroom between users. In the bathroom the team reacted to Ffion in different ways, some modest, others uninhibited, but they all did their best to treat Ffion as a slave. Clearly Amy had spoken with them and they were going along with the arrangement. One by one the team transformed from sporty sweaty players to well dressed women ready for a night out. Ffion served their meal then retired into the kitchen. The clatter of cutlery was slowly replaced by a chorus of conversation and occasionally Ffion heard her name or references to slavery. Amy summoned her.

"I've told them the story of your journey to where you are today but they'd like to hear your version."

"Yes Miss Amy."

Corene looked at Ffion, "Tell us how you feel, right now."

"I'm a little nervous facing a group of women I don't know. You've all been very kind but I know you must think I'm weird. I suppose the dominant emotion is one of humiliation, standing here explaining to you that I'm a slave."

"And you're OK with being humiliated in this way?"

"I had no choice. Miss Amy told me to answer your questions."

"And you always obey Amy?"

Ffion looked over at Amy and saw a fine chain at her neck and knew the colour of the stone that hung from it. The stone that symbolised Amy's role as a trustee of Ffion's slavery.

"Yes, she has authority from my owners."

Josie spoke up, "How does that make you feel about Amy. After all, you used to be friends and colleagues."

"Miss Amy is very special to me. She's someone I've known and trusted for years. I'm grateful for the help and understanding she gave me when I was on the threshold of slavery. She supported me and she's still supporting."

"She's treating you as a slave.... and that's supporting you?"

"No, she's supporting my owners and that's how it has to be."

Rosie reached for Amy's hand. "It was hard for Amy. In the weeks before Ffion's enslavement we talked a lot. Amy talked with Ffion, Amy and I talked with the owners daughter and Amy talked with the owner. It was a really tough decision but it was right for Amy to be part of this project. We think it was the right decision."

She smiled up at Ffion.

"Amy did it for Ffion."

"Thank you Miss Rosie, thank you Miss Amy."

Amy began, "Aside from the dynamic for Ffion, I'm pleased I chose to be involved because, so far, it's been a lot of fun. I've really enjoyed playing with Ffion over the last two weeks. The trustees are a great group, all very different, but all women working together to change Ffion's life."

"But are you changing Ffion's life for the better?" asked Corene.

"Time will tell. Even now in the age of feminism there are still expectations of women to be attractive, gentle and caring. But with Ffion we're the opposite and it feels good," replied Amy.

"Does it have to be so harsh? Isn't it a bit cruel?"

"No, it's very cruel. I have a surprise lined up for next weekend and I know what the owners plan when Ffion returns. Ffion and I spoke before she took her last free step. I asked her what I'd be able to do when she was a slave and she said there would be no limit. For Ffion its a realisation of the meaning of giving herself totally to C and Jenny. For me it's an exploration of power. It's not for everyone but I'm enjoying it in ways I never imagined."

"Is it sexual?" asked Corene.

Amy paused then replied, "No, certainly not in any romantic sense, I mean. But holding power over someone like that, helpless in the palm of your hand, yes, I find that pretty sexy. And if any of you want oral, right now, just say the word."

"Have you ever indulged, Amy?"

Amy blushed and laughed and her friends laughed with her.

LIz was the last to ask a question, "Why did you choose this? Did you wake up one day and decide?"

"I made a series of small choices. I don't think Miss C or I had slavery in mind when Miss C first met Miss Jenny. Almost as a joke we played with the idea of Miss C having a lesbian affair. It was far fetched, but i encouraged her and it happened. That was the first small choice and it made her happy. But she didn't shut me off. She encouraged me to indulge in my desire to crossdress and made me part of the affair. That was the second small choice and it made me happy."

"Them what happened?" asked Liz.

"We talked about traditional roles within our relationship and moved on to dominance and submission. I think C started messing with my mind. That was the third small choice and it made us both happy."

"What happened when you first saw C and Jenny together?" asked Rosie.

"Two things happened. Firstly I saw how happy they were together and I knew I couldn't turn C back from the journey she was on. That was the forth choice and I know it was right. Secondly I was invited to accept their discipline. Physical punishment. On the evening I arrived I was offered a choice. A beating in the morning or leaving. C wanted to give me to Jenny as her plaything. I chose the beating. It was horrendous, painful and humiliating. That was the fifth small choice, to embrace submission. Everything else followed from there. The greater the intensity of my experience, the more I wanted it. I was with the woman I love and she was happy. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I still don't want to stop."

"What happens if you change your mind, you want to stop?" asked Amy, grinning.

" I don't know Miss Amy."

"That's right. You don't know. Maybe nothing happens or maybe your owners and their trustees impose an iron will on you. Or perhaps you do know, deep in your heart you know how we'd react?"

There was a silence round the table until Josie spoke.

"You guys are serious, aren't you?"

Amy and Ffion both nodded.

"It's strange," continued Josie, "if we were talking about a female slave to a male ex, we'd be sitting around this table in outrage. As it is, were all going along with it, smiling. And do you know what? I could really go for this."

She laughed, then spoke like a toddler, "I wanna slave!"

And the rest of the team laughed along with her.

"I know what you mean," said Corene. "If two men were doing this to a girl we'd be like Whoa, you can't do that. But this, yeah, I could get into it. Having a man around the place to do shit. No complications of dealing with their fragile ego. Do as you're told and just look like eye candy when you're not busy. Its what men expect from women, it's nice to see the boot on the other foot for a change."

Liz chimed in, "I'm not going to condemn anyone for doing this kind of thing, they're all grown ups and Ffion seems happy to go along with it, but it's not for me. I know you wanted to support Ffion as a friend, Amy, but I'm not comfortable with it."

"I'm sorry Liz, I should have thought a little more about it, I didn't want to put you in an embarrassing position," apologised Amy.

"No, don't get me wrong. While Ffion is happy to play the role that's fine, that's her choice, but i would like her to be able to walk away if she changed her mind."

Ffion spoke, "If I could walk away, it would be just a game. I didn't want that, Miss Liz. I wanted it to be real."

"Why do you use the past tense?" asked Josie.

"Because, in the past, I made a choice to be a slave and now I have no choice."

"And are you happy that its not a game?" asked Liz.

"My owners and i spoke about It before I took that final step. It has to be real."

Amy spoke, "Our taxi is booked for nine o'clock, so unless there's any more questions we'd better get ready to go."

"Just a couple of things," said Corene, "are you still intact down below and how do you like living as a woman?"

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12