Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
It's the big day when Ffion becomes a slave.
5.8k words
4.29
5.5k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
67 Followers

This story is weird. I'm surprised how weird it has become. There's lots of femdom, lots of BDSM, lots of submission by a MtoF trans person and a little bit of witchcraft. If you like it please comment constructively. If you don't like it please comment constructively.

If you want to make rude or abusive comments because you think it makes you look big or clever, think again. I'd have more respect for abusers if they tried writing something.

When C starts a lesbian affair her husband has to choose between fighting for her or accepting her offer to feminise him. As a long time crossdresser he chooses to become Ffion. C's affair with Jenny deepens but she still has a place in her heart for Ffion. The lovers tempt Ffion with a life of submission as their house keeper. The intensity of their relationships grows; C and Jenny are had over heels in love with each other, the two lovers and their submissive housekeeper grow a different kind of love. When someone jokingly asks if Ffion is their slave an idea is born and Ffion is guided along the path to slavery.

This story is about how that chance remark became Ffion's reality. And finally its the big day. The enslavement ceremony is just hours away.

C and Jenny took one look at Ffion the next morning and decided she was in no fit state to drive. The nights of sleeplessness, the witches' tonic and the terrors she had endured had all taken their toll on Ffion. C and Jenny were quite worried about her as she seemed distant and bewildered. They decided they would drive her back to the cottage but not before Jenny had administered six of the best to Ffion's bum with a cane. The beating made C smile and did appear to perk Ffion up a bit.

They made their way to the cottage slowly, taking Ffion for an ice cream at the beach before arriving back at the cottage in the mid afternoon. In the master bedroom they pulled the mattress onto the floor and brought Ffion's single mattress next to it. They made a nest where the three of them would sleep until Halloween. Jenny drove out to collect a curry takeaway and they feasted before taking Ffion upstairs for an early night. The three of them cuddled up like kittens except that two of the kittens made love together. Warm and intimate with her almost owners Ffion slept and over the next few days she recovered and returned to the happiness of submission and service.

The next days were busy, preparing dishes for the party, decorating the barn, setting up the bar, collecting consignments from the caterers. The three of them were excited together and Ffion quite recovered her spark,immersing herself in work and chatting excitedly with C and Jenny. The only dark moment came when Jenny asked what had happened with the witches. Ffion had gone pale and almost swooned then wept for two hours. It was that event that gave C and Jenny some inkling of the witches magic, the traumatic effect it had had on Ffion and the power it gave them over Ffion.

On the evening before Halloween Ffion was allowed to choose the meal she cooked (home made pizza) and watch a film with C and Jenny. She was even allowed a gin and tonic. They decided that they should not see each other on the morning of Halloween, in case it brought bad luck, so Ffion was able to soak in the bath then have a leisurely breakfast while C and Jenny stayed in bed.

Catryn and Amy collected Ffion from the cottage at mid morning and drove her into Exeter. They were met by Emily, Annie, Amy's partner Rosie, Sally and Rebecca. The eight of them headed to a Thai restaurant for a feast. Ffion was embarrassed but was told this was her hen night and they wanted to treat her to her last meal as a free woman as she would probably be too nervous to eat later. The next stop was a nail bar where they all had a full manicure. Ffion had a late appointment in the hair salon where she was coifed to perfection. Sally was in the lingerie shop with Rebecca when Ffion arrived with her escorts. Ffion's makeup was completed then she was sent to a cubicle to undress. Rebecca passed the white knickers through the curtain then followed in with the corset. She laced Ffion in, checking she could still breathe. When Ffion said she could, Rebecca laced it up some more. As Ffion was struggling to bend in the corset Rebecca helped her into the white stockings and white ballet pumps. Ffion emerged and was helped into the dress, Emily and Annie ensuring all the silk covered buttons were done up. As Maggie had predicted, the bodice of the dress supported Ffion's boobs and the gauzy material gave the merest hint of her nipples. Rebecca found a blue garter and slipped it up Ffion's leg. There was an old dress, new knickers, a borrowed corset and a blue garter. Nothing could go wrong.

Ffion waited nervously while the other women sipped prosecco and changed. Ffion was swept up in their excitement and anticipation as these young women stripped to their underwear and arranged themselves in their party best. Six months ago when Ffion was H they would have regarded him as a lecherous middle aged man but now she was Ffion and they were uninhibited. Ffion felt privileged to be accepted by them; they laughed and joked together, helped each other to look their best and talked about their childhood dreams of being a bride on their wedding day. Today was Ffion's day, she was the bride, blushing nervously, princess for the day. Then they were ready. A taxi came to the door. With a plastic bag on each foot to keep her white pumps and stockings clean, Ffion walked over to the car and jumped in. Some passing women cheered and wished her luck. They drove to the cottage where Emily, Annie, Rebecca and Sally went to join the party, Amy and Catryn took Ffion into the kitchen. It was half past nine.

In the barn all was prepared. The assembled women had dined on a fine buffet and sampled a sufficiency of wine. One end of the barn was screened of by a large dust sheet and the other end was a riot of joyful colour. Garlands and flags hung from the rafters and an eclectic mix of art hung on the walls. There was collection of bells and drums available for any woman who wished to add to the sound of celebration.

Emma, Pauline and Nilum came over to the kitchen and presented Ffion with a floral headdress and to tell Ffion how lovely she looked. Pauline jokingly said she had a fast car outside and could get Ffion out of the country if she wanted to escape. Catryn told Pauline that she was the enforcer who's job it was to make sure Ffion turned up. They all laughed and hugged together.

In the barn two chairs were placed centrally, decked with flowers. In front of the chairs was a cushion and a small table. On the table were pebbles, flowers, bleached bones and the same small sharp knife that had rested on Ffion's breast during her ordeal in the coffin. Between the door and the cushion eight trustees waited, ready to make four arches, the first a pair of canes, the second a pair of riding crops, the third a pair of birch bundles, the forth a pair of long coach whips. When all was ready Clare asked the maids of honour to go with C and Jenny and wait at the far end of the barn. She then asked Flora to go to the house to invite the slave and her party. The partying women quietened and made a circle around the chairs and cushion.

Ffion was kept waiting in the kitchen with Amy and Catryn. Her hands were trembling while her bridesmaids Catryn and Amy sat with her in gentle conversation. Flora tapped on the door and came in.

"Ffion, you look so lovely. Are you ready?" asked Flora.

Ffion made a whimper.

"Do you have your little pouch with you?"

Ffion nodded and tucked it between her breasts for safe keeping.

"Take her hands," said Flora.

With Amy on one side, Catryn on the other, each holding one of Ffion's hands, the four of them, lead by Flora who chanted in a low voice, slowly made their way across the garden. The full moon flooded the garden in silver light. At the entrance Flora pulled her dress off and stepped naked into the barn. Her body was completely tattooed with runes and symbols.

"Women," she announced in a loud voice, "we bring the one who wishes to give up her freedom for love!"

Clare replied, "What does she wish for?"

"She wishes to walk on the earth as a slave to the women she loves."

"Shall we bring her in to become a slave?"

And the women at the party, in one drunken voice, shouted "Bring her in!"

Flora lead Ffion, flanked by Amy and Catryn, walked through the arches of whips to the waiting cushion. as the women in the room cheered, clapped drummed and rang bells. It was a room of smiles for Ffion as women wished her luck and told her how lovely she looked. Ffion smiled nervously. She recognised some women from the party where she had been a handmaid, some of the witches from the previous weekend, old friends from life as C and H. The eight trustees, still holding their whips formed up on either flank. Flora slipped away to where C and Jenny were waiting.

"Women, I see the two who would take a free woman they love to be a slave!"

Clare replied, "What do they wish for?"

"To bind their slave under the sky."

"Shall we bring them to take possession of their slave."

And the crowd cried out. "Bring them in!"

More cheers and noise as C and Jenny, were escorted by Sara and Deborah into the circle until they stood in front of Ffion. The almost slave and almost owners smiled at each other. Ffion stood beaming in joy, her dress was beautiful, her hair was perfect, her makeup subtle yet feminine. She was walking on air, radiant, in white like a bride. These were moments she'd always remember, her last moments as a free woman.

Flora asked Ffion "Are you come to be a slave, Ffion?"

"I am come to be a slave."

"Kneel" said Clare pointing to the cushion on the floor.

Ffion took her place.

Flora whispered to Ffion, "Your little pouch that mother gave you, the one that holds the tokens, put it on the table."

Ffion rummaged in her cleavage then placed the little bag on the table.

Flora asked C and Jenny, "Are you come to take a slave as your own? "

"We have come to own a slave."

"Please sit down" said Clare.

Amy handed Ffion two white roses and reminded Ffion of the words she must say. Ffion held the roses for C and Jenny to take.

"C and Jenny, please take these roses as a token of my gift to you of a slave, given in love. I chose white roses to signify the gift of my lonely soul."

Deborah and Sara handed C and Jenny a red rose each which they offered to Ffion.

"Ffion, please take these roses as a token that we accept your gift. We give them in love. We choose red roses to signify your suffering as a slave."

The three of then held their flowers out. Flora took a coarse cord and wound it around the rose stems.

"As we bind these blooms with this rough rope so will we bind Ffion as a slave to her mistresses with the harsh bonds of slavery."

Ffion held the bouquet to her bosom then gently placed the bound flowers on the little table.

Clare spoke. " We have gathered on Halloween to celebrate Ffion giving herself as a slave to C and Jenny. We know this will be a difficult path for Ffion and a big responsibility for C and Jenny but seeing the joy on their faces fills us with hope for their future. Freedom is something we all have in our lives but here we see someone using their freedom to give themselves as a slave without freedom to women that she loves. We know that Ffion is choosing slavery and we celebrate her final choice. At times she may regret her choice but it is irrevocable. We celebrate that C and Jenny will bind her to the choice she makes tonight and keep Ffion as their slave, no longer a free person but a lonely soul they hold and own."

Clare looked to Catryn, "Who gives Ffion be a slave?"

"I do."

"Does Ffion freely give herself to be a slave?"

"She does."

"Is she happy and free to make her choice?"

"Yes she makes her choice freely with love and joy in her heart."

"Thank you Catryn." Then Clare turned to the maids of honour. "Who has brought C and Jenny to take ownership of Ffion?

Deborah and Sara replied, "We have."

"Are C and Jenny ready to take ownership of a slave."

"They are."

"Should we give them the right to own Ffion as their slave?"

"Yes. They have love in their hearts for Ffion and are come to seize her freedom."

"Thank you," said Clare. "Now we turn to the trustees, and I am one among thirteen. We are charged with a duty to protect the vows that will be taken tonight. Trustee sisters, will you strive through love dominance and force, to keep Ffion as a slave, property of C and Jenny."

Thirteen voices spoke, "We will."

"Trustee sisters, will you pledge to aid C and Jenny to possess Ffion and help and succour them as they take Ffion's freedom and keep her bound as a slave."

"We will."

Trustee sisters, if Ffion asks for help to regain her freedom, will you betray her?"

"We will."

"Trustee sisters what is your vow?"

"We will keep Ffion bound to her vows, possessed as a slave by C and Jenny."

"Thank you, now could the trustees symbolically chastise the slave and then sign the contract as witnesses."

The thirteen women tapped Ffon on the shoulder with one of the whips that had made the arch, signed and returned to their places smiling at Ffion.

"Ffion, I believe you have tokens to give the trustees."

Ffion stood and took a necklace with a fine azure stone, the colour of C's eyes, from a padded jewellery box that Zoe offered her.

Ffion presented the necklace to Clare saying "Thank you for your promise to keep me in bondage to C and Jenny as their unfree slave. Whenever you see this necklace please think of me as an object owned by C and Jenny shared with you. "

And Ffion repeated her gift until the thirteen trustees had received a necklace. Ffion returned to her kneeling position.

"Now we turn to the owners, C and Jenny," said Clare, "please take hold of Ffion."

C and Jenny reached forward and grasped Ffion on the top of each arm.

"Owning a slave is to take their freedom and treat a person as a possession. It is the ultimate defiling of a living human. Taking a slave is an enormity under the sky; you will dominate your slave as the sun and moon dominates our lives. The power of the earth can be cruel and the power of mistress over the slave is a cruel power. Ffion has lovingly asked you to take possession of her as your slave. With love in your hearts will you take Ffion to be your slave?

C and Jenny responded, "Yes, we will."

"As owners you will rule your slave with love, dominance and force.. Will you love your slave?

"Yes we will."

"Will you dominate your slave's heart and soul?"

"Yes we will."

"Will you hold your slave with cruel hands?"

"Yes we will."

"Owners, what is your vow?"

"We will bind Ffion as our slave in perpetuity, to be our possession without freedom."

"Please sign the contract as Ffion's owners."

C and Jenny smiled to Ffion as they signed.

"Ffion, you have tokens for your owners?"

Ffion took the rings with azure stones proffered by Zoe and placed then on C 's then Jenny's ring finger on their right hands.

"Thank you for taking my freedom and accepting me as your slave. When ever you see this ring please think of me as your possession."

"Now we turn to Ffion." said Clare.

C and Jenny returned their grip to Ffion's arms.

"To be a slave is to be without freedom and to be an object rather than a person. Wishing to become a slave is to degrade yourself in the eyes of the world. Becoming a slave is to embrace cruelty and suffering. C and Jenny have lovingly agreed to own you as their slave. With love in your heart will you give yourself to C and Jenny to be owned as their slave?"

"Yes I will."

"Ffion, as a slave your mistresses will hold you in love, submission and pain. Will you love your owners?"

"Yes I will."

"Will you submit your heart and soul to your mistresses?"

"Yes I will."

"Will you surrender to your mistresses embracing all hurts to your heart and cruelty to your body?"

"Yes I will."

"Slave, what is your vow?"

"I will be bound to C and Jenny as their slave in perpetuity, to be their possession without freedom."

"Please sign the contract."

With trembling hand Ffion signed then smiled to C and Jenny.

"You have a token for your slave?"

Zoe produced the collar from a velvet bag. Ffion was overwhelmed with she saw it. It was beautiful. It was a torc based on Celtic design. The neck piece was a 10mm stainless steel cable made of steel wires intercoiled with fine gold wire, set in a curve. The cable had a silver boss at each end decorated with fine Celtic knot work. There was a slot in each boss facing inwards. C and Jenny strained to open the torc to pull it over Ffion's neck. Zoe fished in the bag and brought out a small metal plate set. with an azure stone. Around the stone was a fine engraving 'Ffion is slave to C and Jenny'. Zoe clamped the two bosses together until the small metal plate fitted neatly into the slots in the bosses Ffion felt its weight and tightness for the first time. Zoe placed a thick pad beneath the torc then produced a small gas torch. Amy and Catryn held Ffion's hair while Zoe brazed the plate into place in the bosses and Ffion's collar was complete. Ffion wept tears of joy.

Flora proclaimed, "On earth we keep you a slave. With fire we bind you a slave."

Then Flora whispered to Ffion that she should throw her posy of red and white roses into the crowd. Ffion kissed the rose buds and tossed them over her shoulder where Emily caught them.

They paused while the collar cooled then Clare continued.

"We are here to celebrate C and Jenny taking ownership of Ffion as their slave. We have heard from Catryn that the Ffion gives herself freely with joy in her heart. We have heard from Sara and Pauline that C and Jenny will take the Ffion's freedom with love in their hearts. We've heard from thirteen good women trustees that they will strive to keep the Ffion to her vows, bound as an object owned by C and Jenny. We've heard from C and Jenny that they will bind Ffion in perpetuity to be their possession without freedom. And finally we heard from the Ffion that she will be bound in slavery to C and Jenny in perpetuity, owned without freedom. Trustees, owners and slave have signed a contract that records their promise and spells out the duties and doom of the slave. Tokens have been given to remind slave, owners and trustees of their promises."

Flora asked Ffion, "Ffion, your last act as a free person will be to bring this contract to life and seal your vows. Once you do this you will be gone forever, nothing but a slave. Will you bring this contrast to life?

"Yes I will."

Clare asked C and Jenny to hold Ffion's wrists together. Flora produced a small white rope and asked C and Jenny to bind Ffion's hands.

"Bound as a slave for all to see."

Then Flora took Ffion's bound hands to within Clare's reach, held Ffion's index finger out then, in a flash Clare picked up the sharp knife which she stabbed into Ffion's finger. As the blood welled up she asked Flora to hold the finger over the open mouth of the small leathery pouch. Seven drops of blood dripped into the little sack.

"Come Ffion, feel a witch's passion, for you will be bound by the passion in your blood," said Clare and she kissed Ffion on the mouth, deeply and passionately.

"Look into your pouch!"

Ffion reached into the little sack and pulled out the tokens in their appointed order.

Ffion said aloud as she pulled out each token, "I am bound by the sun, the moon, the waters, the wildwood, the earth, by the love and lusts of the women of the world and by the passion in my blood."

The final token, the seventh token, a blood red token that seemed to pulse with a heart beat completed the set. Then, under Clare's guidance, C held Ffion's finger over the contract so a drop of blood fell onto her signature. Jenny then did the same so her signature was also covered with Ffion's blood. Finally both owners guided the finger until blood dropped onto Ffion's signature.

Heledd
Heledd
67 Followers
12