Family Garden Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

She crouched the run her other hand down her thigh then back up to her thick round ass cheeks and hips as she danced in a slow circle. She swayed and shifted as she brought her left hand up to tweak her nipple as she slid her right hand deeper between her thighs to delve into her vagina.

"Mmm," She moaned lustily as her middle two fingers pushed deep inside her hot wet vagina.

She sighed as she withdrew her fingers, using her nectar to wet her labia and clitoris as she caressed her pubic mound with her palm. She found she enjoyed the silky smooth feeling of her hairless pussy more than she anticipated. She moaned some more as she felt her orgasm well up inside her, as she pinched her nipples and tickled her clitoris and pressed her hand more firmly against her pussy-lips. It was a heat that grew up from her clitoris and labia and warmed her bladder and vagina. Then the warmth awoke a deeper molten heat in her womb that filled her belly with fire until she was hissing as euphoria! She could feel the fire pulsing in her throat and smell the heat of her passion on her breath, and as the flame licked higher her orgasm filled her mind and set her body to tingling all over as she beaded with sweat. When she opened her eyes she realized she was on her knees, bent over her hand that was shoved deep inside her vagina, and she was leaking her clear vaginal nectar into her hands before it cascaded into the carpet!

She felt hot and sweaty as a final wave of euphoria washed over her, and then she was pushing herself up to stand and stumble to her bathroom to clean up for the night events. She stopped on the way and took another sip of her wine, and grinned at her reflection...just over her shoulder she saw a shadow move inside her closet. One more sip of her wine and she went to take her shower.

She left the door open so that her watcher could see her as she stepped in and lathered up her body. Everything she did was a show until she started feeling giddy and flushed, and more than a little drunk. Her pulse was racing and she felt her pussy turning a raging fire, even more so than just seconds before, and it set her pussy to lubricating nectar until she was dribbling a constant stream of nectar from her pussy-lips!

She staggered as she stepped out of the shower and used a towel to dry her body and then her long chocolate hair. Afterward, she shook out her hair and blew it dry. By the time she was finished, she was dizzy and giggling as she stumbled out of her bathroom to her vanity. She leaned heavily on her vanity chair back as she sat down and tried to concentrate on putting on her makeup.

Her beauty was such that she never had to wear much makeup, just a little eyeliner, and clear mascara on her long thick eyelashes, and a little bit of lip gloss to accentuate her plump pink lips. Thank God, that was all she had to do, because she didn't feel like she could have put on a full mask. When she was finished she leaned over and picked up a white porcelain masquerade mask that Randal had bought her many years ago, and with a mischievous smile put it to her face and tied it behind her head.

Looking at her wine she wondered what it could be to have affected her so profoundly with just a few sips. Lifting her glass she emptied the rest, and then stood and walked slowly to her bed.

She unzipped the garment bag and pulled out her dress, a black backless, body conforming, ultra low V-neck mini-dress. Pulling it on, she shimmied it down her body with no bra or panties on. Once she had it pulled down to her hips, she had quite a time stretching it down over her hips and ass to end high up her thighs. Literally only an inch below her ass cheeks. There would be no bending, crouching, or sitting without the dress flipping up over her ass and exposing all of her femininity!

She spent several minutes pinching and pulling at the dress until it was perfect, before she inspected herself in the mirror. She looked intoxicating, with her mile long legs, the way the dress sculpted to her body accentuating her hips and ass, her tiny waist, and her breasts looked huge!

She stepped back and picked up her five inch black pump heels, the dress as she feared immediately rode up exposing the bottoms of her ass cheeks and pussy until it finally flipped up to her waist! With a sigh, she ignored her dress and grabbed her heels, slipped them on and cinched the clasps of the high ankle straps tight. She stood back up and pushed her dress back down over her ass before she went back to her mirror for the final inspection.

She was standing in front of the mirror as the room spun slowly around her when she heard her Blackberry ringing in her purse downstairs. She stumbled as she ran out of her room and caught herself on the banister as she leaned out precariously over an eighteen foot drop to a tile floor that would kill her if she went over. Gasping in fear, she righted herself and held on tight to the banister as she hurried down stairs to her phone. She found her purse on the entry table, rummaged through it, and found her Blackberry just in time so see 'Missed Call' on the screen!

It had been Randal!

A second later there was another chime from the phone stating 'VoiceMail.' She quickly unlocked her phone and hit the button to retrieve the message.

"Hey Honey, I'm sorry but I am stuck in the city tonight. I am just going to stay here. I have several meetings in the morning I need to be here for. So anyway, I will probably stay in town until Friday...I will be home Friday evening. I will see you then. Tell the kids I love them. All right I got to go," There was a sharp click as the phone disconnected and Ethel was left standing there haunted by Randal's last words, miles away, completely forgotten that tonight was their special night together. He didn't even say 'I love you!'

She felt numb...

'Was it the wine? Or, was it her heart... breaking?' She wondered, as her phone slipped out of her hand to shatter on the tile between her feet.

He wasn't coming home. He didn't want to be with her tonight...on Valentines...on their night. She wouldn't get her chance to show him...herself...dressed to the nines...looking like his very own high priced prostitute. He...wasn't interested in her...or how much she loved him!

Tears ran down her cheeks as she raised her hands to untie the masquerade mask. Her fingers were on silk ties when she paused...and remembered...if Randal was still in Seattle, then who was it watching her from her bedroom closet?

Whoever it was...they had left the wine...the rose...the chocolates...and the note, not Randal. Pushing herself off from the entry table she marched back up stairs to her room. Anger and bitterness dampened her drunkenness and steadied the spin of the world around her as she topped the stairs. The kids' rooms were in the opposite direction from hers, but that was fine, it was to her room she was headed. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Whoever was in here, he would not get away from her tonight!

Walking with a purpose, completely unwilling to try and hide what she was doing, she walked to her vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. A beautiful seductress stared back at her from behind her mask. She could leave right now and go to a club or bar and go home with any man she wanted...if that's what she wanted, but then, she already had a man...in here with her now, and he was obviously attracted to her... maybe even in love with her!

She grabbed her lip gloss and applied another layer as she checked the mirror for the shadow in her closet. It was hard to see, but she was sure she saw a shadow behind the shutters. Pursing her lips she spread the gloss evenly across her lips, and then reached down and grabbed the bottom of her brand new dress and lifted it up to her armpits and breasts and then up off. She tossed it across the back of her chair and spun, looking directly at the open shutters of her closet door...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 20 - Be My Valentine, part 3

Steven couldn't believe his fucking luck. He was in so much trouble. Ethel was staring straight at him, and he was as good as caught with his dick in his hand. She was going to fucking kill him!

It was as if it were all happening in slow motion...as he watched each slow determined step of his mother. Her hips swaying hypnotically. Her thighs separating with each step hinting at the smooth chestnut pussy-lips within. Her breasts bouncing spiritedly, then her hand was on the doorknob and the door was swinging wide open. He froze, looking like a caught thief, and watched as Ethel's mouth dropped open dumbly. He could see the shock in her eyes. He held his breath waiting for his inevitable death to come by his mother's hands. Ethel rocked back on her right heels as she processed what she just found. Her grown son in her room peeping on her. Like...like some...pervert!

As the shock faded away, she realized, it was her Steven that left the Valentine gifts for her. Looking down, she saw his incredibly long thick dick standing out flagstaff straight at her and bobbing with his heartbeat. He was every bit as large as his father, and maybe just a tad bit thicker. Steven watched in stunned amazement as a parade of conflicting emotions marched across her face before his mother's beautiful plump mouth slowly turned up in the most naughty...no...absolutely pornographic, deviously sensual, hungrily predatory smile he had ever seen!

Reaching into the closet past him, she retrieved another masquerade mask...

"Here, put this on naughty boy," she purred mirthfully.

As he tied the mask on behind his head, Ethel scanned her son's young virile body, down to his rigid cock. Without a moment's hesitation she reached out and grabbed his bratwurst just behind the wide flaring bell edges of his head and asked, "You're still a virgin...aren't you son? You haven't been fucking and cumming in some high school bitches...have you...son?"

Some inner voice inside his head started screaming hysterically, 'Yes! The right answer is, yes...I'm still a virgin!'

"Yes Mom, I'm still a virgin," He lied as his sister's sleeping bodies and orgasmic faces danced in his memory.

'Focus shithead!' The little voice in his head growled menacingly, 'Now say...'

"No Mom, I have not and am not fucking or dating anyone. The only woman I have ever wanted to make love to...is standing right in front of me," He answered with every ounce sincerity he could express without seeming deceptive or...nefarious.

'Good! Now smile...lovingly,' The voice in his head purred manipulatively.

Ethel's eyes opened wide and her smile deepened at her son's confession. In a flood of emotions, with sexual need on her breath and pumping blood through her yearning heart, she pulled him to her by his dick. With an almost feral strength, her left hand shot out and wrapped around the back of his neck as she pulled him down to her for a deep penetratingly sensual kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer until she had to release his cock so that it was now between her thighs thumping impatiently against her pussy-lips in the rhythm of his racing heartbeat. He squeezed her in tighter, running his hands down her back to her ass and squeezing each cheek in turns.

Ethel was unable to contain, or even mitigate the raging passion in her body anymore! In a frenzy she lifted her right leg up as Steven ran his fingers down to her right ass cheek, and followed her thigh, holding her... supporting her... as she wrapped her leg around him. She thrust her hand back down between their bodies and found his cock, and grabbing it at the base worked down his length to his massive mushroom head. With a sigh she guided him to her hot...aching...pussy and pushed his head through her wet...swollen...labia straight inside her hungry vagina!

Steven couldn't believe what was happening. He could feel his body reacting to his mother. He was already about to overload. He was a motor...a tool...a sperm cumming machine...about to be plugged into his mother's hot...wet...receptacle. He was about to plug in!

He felt his head then his cock slide inside to be instantly cooled by her nectar while the heat of her passion and the tight firm hold of her velvet sheath as her muscles clamped down on him. He slid in further and further, deeper and deeper, until his pubic bone collided, smashing into her pussy-lips and clitoris. He felt the tip of his head push against her cervix, and he felt his mother shudder as his dick-lips kissed her insides!

He squeezed her tight. His hips thrusting in until his urethra was pushing for entry inside her womb as his whole body seized as his orgasm flooded out, bursting forth inside Ethel. He was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, completely spent...after pumping rope after rope...cup after cup...bucket upon buckets...an unimaginable...seemingly unending torrent of potent spunk into his mother's unsafe...fantastically fertile...womb!

Ethel felt pressure building inside her. A pressure she hadn't felt in years, it was her womb filling and expanding with all her son's sperm, and at that moment she didn't give a flying fuck. Minutes passed as she let him settle down from his orgasm and they kissed and caressed as she slowly ground her pussy on his cock. Pulling back she looked up at him happily. She had taken all his virgin cum, and she would take a lot more before the night was over!

"Are you done," She asked in a whisper, her need...her want...thick in her voice, "Can you cum again?"

"I can go for as long as you want me to," Steven assured her, "I can cum all night long... and hopefully at some point I will last longer than exploding on insertion!"

"Don't you mind that, son," Ethel purred sensually, "I am happy that I make you cum so easily, and don't worry because even when you cum... we are not stopping until I do, too! And tonight, as we empty your balls of all your potent sperm... it will take longer and longer for you to reach ejaculation!"

"Oh thank God," He cried happily!

She smiled, then purred, "Pick me up and carry me to bed!"

He prepared himself as she hopped on her one foot and wrapped both her legs around his waist as he grabbed copious amounts of her ass as she pulled herself closer pressing her breasts into his chest nibbling his jawline just below his earlobe. Once he had his balance Steven carried her to the bed, but there was no sexy way for her to dismount...sexily!

"Hold on tight," He warned as he let go of her ass and crawled onto the bed.

She giggled as she clung to him, hanging beneath him while he walked up her bed on all fours. She could feel his dick inside her, pulsing cum, some of which had dribbled into the carpet as they made their way across her room. She could also feel more trickling over her perineum and running down between her ass cheeks...

When was the last time Randal had filled her up so deliciously like this?

When was the last time they made love at all? She couldn't recall...

"Now, my lovely boy...no...my lovely young man," Ethel purred happily, "Class is now in. From now on this is your very own...personal...'Oh my fucking God! I get to fuck and cum inside my Mama!' sexual education!"

Steven smiled appreciatively down at his mother and growled, "I have been wanting you...I have wanted this...all my life!"

Ethel pulled her head up off the pillow and smothered him in another frenzied kiss before she released him and commanded, "Then fuck me Baby! Fuck me long and hard, and don't you dare stop until you're finally limp!"

Smiling like a fool he smashed his dick high inside her as she wiggled in pleasure underneath him. He pumped his dick inside her like a piston until he came a second time deep inside her womb. Before he started again for the third, Ethel had him pull out as she turned over and stuck her ass out at him. "Okay Baby, now pick your party! You can fuck me in my pussy again from behind or, you can fuck me in the ass!"

"Oh Mama," Steven exclaimed as he guided his dick to her pussy, and watched his dick spread her labia as he buried himself inside her!

"Oh fuck me," Ethel wailed as she rocked her hips and contracted her abdominals, while his dick was rubbing her G-spot!

"Ahhhhhhhh," she bayed as she felt her orgasm building, an electric tingling in her pussy and a blast furnace in her belly foretelling the spark of an epic orgasm!

Steven grasped her by her hips and he was pulling her back, slamming her plump ass cheeks against his thighs as his pace quickened. She reached up and began twisting both her nipples and moaning as the tingling pleasure and pain stoked her orgasm. His slamming suddenly stopped as he thrust super deep inside her and she felt his hot cum spray her vaginal and uterine walls as her climax exploded!

Steven was cumming!

He was blasting his mother's womb with sperm!

Consumed by his orgasm, it took him several seconds to realize she was squirting clear cum in a stream between his thighs, blasting his balls with a high pressure stream of her own cum and spraying the entire bed in her sexual juices! As he squirted his last jagged shots of cum inside her, she arched her back, rotating her hips, and blasted squirt for squirt, her cum up his balls, covering what little bit of his dick was exposed when he withdrew, and fountaining her spray up his abdomen soaking his chest, her ass and lower back, and even spritzing his mouth before they both ground to a halt!

Ethel had never cum so hard in her life! Her hips were quaking in orgasmic aftershocks, and her breathing was shaky. Her abdominal muscles were contracting and releasing in herkie-jerky little seizures making it seem like she was crying, which was the furthest thing from the truth. In truth, she had an irrepressible smile, and her eyes were closed so she could bask in her afterglow!

She only had her ass high in the air now, her orgasm had sapped her strength to the point where her back was arched so her breasts and head were on her bed as she released another satisfied but shaky sigh as Steven slowly withdraw his dick, and she relaxed her ass as much as she could in preparation for what would come next.

Steven held his dick in his hand. It was covered from root to tip in his cum, her cum and vaginal nectar. He looked down at his chest and Ethel's ass, they were both dripping from her squirting. He smiled triumphantly!

He had made his mother squirt!

Slipping his dick back inside her vagina his patted her ass and asked, "Can you tighten your pussy down on my cock as hard as you can? I want to leave every bit of my cum inside you as I pull out..."

"Mmm Hmm," Ethel hummed in affirmation and approval, as he watched as her puckered ass tightened and her vaginal mouth clamp down on the root of his cock. When he withdrew this time, his dick was clean if of cum and was only shiny with a moist layer of lubrication.

Ethel relaxed when Steven pulled out, and slowly wagged her ass happily in anticipation of what he would do to her next... of how he would make her climax again. She felt the bed shift as he moved away from her ass, she was about to look around to see what he was up to when she felt his tongue lick up the back of her right thigh to her ass cheek!

It felt so weird and ticklish!

Steven licked up the back of Ethel's thigh and then went back down to lick again and again. Her skin tasted like coconut butter and salty tears as he cleaned her squirt off. When he moved to lick up her inner thigh, Ethel accommodated him by spreading her legs wider so he could lick all the way up to her soaked labia.

He took his time, licking her pubic mound, making sure he drank in as much of his mother's juices as he could before it dripped to the coverlets. Her dark skin was soft and chewy as he licked every inch of her smooth mound, nibbling and suckling her soft spongy labia as he followed the creases where her pussy-lips met her inner thighs all the way to where her ass cheeks met her pussy!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers