Family Garden Ch. 21-23

Story Info
Volume 03: Legacy of Ethel Fuckwell.
11.4k words
4.66
17k
27
2

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 21 - Aftermath, part 1

March 3, 2001

2 weeks later

Gorden Home - 6:00 am

Kathryn sat bolt upright out of her bed. She wore no bra over her tender B-cup breasts, only white cotton thongs. Usually she would wear a t-shirt or tank top to bed as well, but the soft cotton fabric felt like a hundred needles stabbing into her nipples. She was relegated to wearing her mom's old silk blouses without a bra to school, and sleeping on silk sheets at home. She hated it. Yes silk was soft, but it was also cold. She much rather feel nice warm cotton caressing her skin.

Pressing her hand to her lower belly in a vain effort to soothe the powerful aching, she flew out of bed and just barely made it to the toilet in time to puke what felt like three days of food out of her stomach. She puked until there was nothing left and then spent a long time dry heaving. When she finally stopped, she wiped tears and snot from her face and stood up before taking off her panties.

They were soaking wet with urine!

Using a towel, she soaked up the reeking yellow puddle of piss on the tile floor before tossing it and her thongs in the laundry hamper. She spent the next few minutes disinfecting the bathroom, and then took a shower. She put her left arm up so she could rest her head against the wall, she leaned in and let hot water wash over her while she held her hand on her lower belly halfway between her navel and pubic bone. Ever since Valentine's Day she felt ill. Every morning waking up and puking her guts out while her stomach felt like she ate razor blades. Meanwhile, her uterus felt like it was trying to turn itself inside out, her ovaries felt like they were being squeezed like lemons in a press, and her vagina felt like it was twisted tighter than the strands of a rope.

"Why is this happening to me," She cried pitifully as she suddenly lurched and puked against the wall of the shower.

——(!)——

Cybil woke up to the sound of Kathryn wrenching again, every morning was like this now and she felt bad for Kathryn. Whatever Steven did to her, or they did together, she was not reacting well to it. Rolling over, she cuddled up to Steven. He slept with her in her bed last night. Running her hand across his chest, and down to his dick she found it rock hard. Morning wood was such a mystery and delight to her. What were guys dreaming of that gave them erections while they slept?

She gripped his dick and slowly pumped it for a few seconds. She couldn't help but feel possessive of it...and Steven, and yet, she knew that he loved their mom first, then Kathryn, and then her. She was the last to be loved, but she was the one that wanted him the most. She was the one embracing what happened on V-Day. She was the one that has been fucking her big brother for the last two and a half weeks straight. So, why did she feel guilty for hearing Kathryn wrenching her guts out in the bathroom?!

Letting his dick go, she slid her hand up his soft belly. Standing at six feet four inches, he was long and lithe and his abdomen was flat with hard muscles underneath. He had dark brown pubic hair that he kept trimmed a quarter of an inch long that led to a trail of hair that climbed his belly all the way to his sternum but left his chest hairless. His skin was whiter than her, her mother's, or her sister's chestnut skin. His eyes were a dark sapphire blue, and if he didn't shave every day his stubble was dark and course and everything about him was absolutely intoxicating to her. It was why it was so hard for her to put her hand on his chest and gently pat him, then shake a little more aggressively, until he woke up.

"Mmm, What," Steven asked groggily, before turning toward her and pressing his lips to hers, throwing his arm over her waist and pulling her roughly toward him until her breasts were pressing into his chest, then sliding his hand down until the tips of his fingers were between her ass cheeks and squeezing almost painfully!

"No no, stop it now! You naughty beast," Cybil whispered as she resisted as he tried to pull her across his body by her one ass cheek, "Ow! My ass isn't a handle to pull me around by!"

"Argh," He grumbled childishly before waking up enough to ask, "Then what is it?"

"It's Kathryn," Cybil answered in a whisper, "She's in the bathroom puking again. Why don't you go help her?"

"Pffff, she doesn't want my help," He retorted bitterly then started to roll away from her, "She's the only one that doesn't know what happened to her on Valentine's Day and yet, she hates me for no reason!"

"You're shitting me. Right?" She laughed in ridicule, "Mom doesn't even know what happened! The only reason I do is because I have been fucking your brains out of you head, and after a thousand assurances that not matter what I wouldn't be mad at you!"

"You fucking drugged and fucked all three of us," She hissed!

"You were all very willing participants in the moment," Steven mumbled defensively.

"Willing participants under the influence of the drugs YOU gave us! Asshole," Cybil chastised as she slapped her open palm against his shoulder, "Stop being an asshole, quit pouting, and be the loving big brother Kathryn needs right now!"

"Argh," Steven growled as he rolled out of bed, leaving her smiling as she watched his ass and his broad shoulders as he walked across her room to the door on her side of her and Kathryn's shared 'Jack and Jill' bathroom.

——(!)——

Kathryn was washing puke down the shower drain when she heard Cybil's bathroom door open.

"Cee?" She hesitantly called, "Sis, I'm not sure you wanna come in here right now..."

"It's not Cee, Kat," Steven said in a low soothing tone, "It's me, are you okay? I came to help..."

"Go away Steven," She growled menacingly, even though she couldn't understand why she was so hostile to him all of a sudden, "I'm naked. I'm taking a shower, and I feel like shit!"

"I know, I'm sorry," Steven answered soothingly from around the corner so that Kat wouldn't think he was peeping on her, at least not until he calmed her down and she was okay with it, "You know what. I'm naked too, so how about we just call it 'Even Stevens' and you let me come in and help you. I promise, I won't do anything. I won't touch anything you don't want me too, and we can just keep this our little secret."

She felt so awful, she really felt like she wanted help, but this was her brother...Eww!

"Just...go away," She answered weakly, "You're my brother. That would be...disgusting..."

Cold air rushed into the shower and she looked up to see him stepping in with her.

"What the fuck!" She hissed angrily and slapped his chest weakly in protest, but he was too strong and gently forced his way inside the shower with her!

"Why won't you fucking listen to me?" She cried as she slapped repeatedly at his chest in frustration.

However, she was just too weak to fight him. With an explosive hiss, she stepped back and glared at him, her face contorted into a pouty grimace. For several minutes he just stood there in front of her, until reluctantly she stepped into his arms and let him wrap them around her waist and hug her. Steven was one of few guys in her social circle that was taller than her, and she had to admit, it always made her feel safe when she was near him because of it. That safety, that reassurance, comforted her more than she realized when she found herself returning his hug. Oddly, she felt better for just being able to rest her head on his shoulder, but as soon as she did, she started crying!

'Bless his heart,' She thought, 'Steven is a trooper. My trooper...,' as he stood there, just outside of the hot water, holding her until she began to slowly feel the tension in her soul wash away.

At first, most of her anger was just because Steven was in the shower with her, his sister, but as she relaxed and accepted that her naked older brother was with her, the tension deep inside started to uncoil and relax. She kept her arms up in front of her chest, her hands around her own neck, her own personal expression of panic as her body shook in Steven's arms as she cried. It didn't even register mentally or emotionally, that what she was doing was to protect, to soothe herself, to ward off as much contact with others as she could. She was traumatized, and her first instinct was to protect herself and so she used her arms as a shield until she began feeling safer. Steven gently ran his hands up and down her back, letting her know she was safe and loved, making sure he only let his hands stray to the small of her back and never further, which would have weirded her out and caused her to withdraw again. Instead, he instinctively gave her the comfort she needed, and her hands and arms came down as she relaxed and tentatively wrapped around his waist, and for the first time in two and a half weeks she felt warm...and safe!

Strangely, the more safe, the more comforted she felt, the harder she cried, and it took a long time for her to settle down, but she did as her crying slowed to sniffles as she lost track of time. Her raw emotions and aching psyche finally quieted. Her breathing was ragged and her body shuddered and for the first time she became aware of the feeling of her swollen breasts and tender nipples pressing against Steven's chest. She felt his abdomen, slowly moving in and out with his breathing, softly caressing her more turbulent tummy, and soothing her with his rhythm. She realized that they had been standing there for quite a while, for at least twenty to thirty minutes, just letting the hot water wash her sorrows away. Even more surprising was when she realized that her queasiness wasn't as sharp with Steven holding her as it had been before!

"W-will you wash me," She asked tentatively, for the first time feeling embarrassed, insecure and shy.

"Yes," He whispered softly, reassuringly, "I will wash everything, you just tell me when to stop, or when you're uncomfortable."

"Okay," She whispered demurely.

Stepping back underneath the shower head, she let the water soak her hair and wash her face, and let her hands fall from his waist as he grabbed the bar of soap. She expected him to grab a wash rag and lather it up, that way there would be at least the cloth between her skin and his, but that wasn't what he did. Lathering up his hands, he had her close her eyes as he washed her face first, massaging her brows down to her temples. He massaged down to her cheek bones then came back across under her eyes to her nose and he tenderly soothed the tension that contorted her face unhappily. Next, he moved his thumbs back out to her cheekbones, his fingers moving into her short cut hair above her ears and relaxing her muscles and soothing her headache from her crying. Then, he massaged down the back of her head behind her ears before he came back to her cheeks and ran his thumbs down her cheekbone to her jaw kneading stubborn muscles all the way to her chin. Inadvertently, she tilted her head back and puckered her lips, her body ready to receive a kiss that never came. Surprised with herself, she blinked her eyes when Steven's hands moved down to her neck and she tried to clear the emotional fog out of her brain...

"Mmm," She moaned when he massaged a particularly sore part of her neck down near her shoulders.

"Turn around and I will massage your neck and shoulders," He offered sweetly.

She was feeling warm, and relaxed, and safe for the first time in weeks. So it was with a small thankful smile that she turned around, pointed the shower head at the wall, and put her head on her forearms and leaned against the cool tile for support. Shortly afterward, Steven's thumbs began kneading the soreness in her neck and shoulders, slowly pulling out all the tension, soothing her fears and insecurities, and coaxed the ball of agitation in the pit of her belly into slowly uncoiling.

Steven's hands glided down her back, and then he took a step forward and her eyes popped open in surprise when his long thick dick pushed between her ass cheeks as he slowly slid his hands around her waist from behind and began slathering her belly with soap. He stayed away from her lower belly and her pubic mound at first, choosing to wash around her navel then moved up to her ribcage before sliding over her small but densely perky breasts.

Her breath caught, and her body tensed as she shuddered. His fingers slid over her overly sensitive nipples. She wasn't able to relax at all. Not until...

His hands moved up, each knuckle caressing and pinching her nipples before he began washing her décolletage. Lifting her head off her arms, she pushed her ass back only to feel her brother's dick stiffen and sink deeper into the valley between her ass cheeks.! His cock didn't stop until she could feel his thick muscle pulsing right against her tailbone. Much to his credit, she thought, he seemed to be ignoring their highly sensual conjoining and focusing on washing her arms and shoulders...

She couldn't ignore it though...

She began twisting her hips slightly, wagging her ass, she hoped, imperceptibly, trying to get Steven's dick to stiffen and flex and pushed deeper between her ass cheeks. She realized that she wasn't as subtle as she had hoped when he suddenly widened his stance so that his crotch came down even with hers and his dick suddenly throbbed and slapped her pussy!

"Argh," She grunted explosively as pain exploded in her vagina, setting off a chain of explosions as the pain marched up her vagina to her uterus and ovaries!

"Are you okay," Steven asked as he held her close when her legs went limp!

"Oh God, that hurt," She cried and dry-heaved!

"Can you stand," He asked after a few seconds when she was done.

"Maybe," She whimpered and wiped her mouth, "If you hold me..."

"Come here, then," He said as he patted her hips and pulled her towards him, "I will always hold you!"

She let him pull her up, and wrapped her arms around his waist for support. Her puking didn't seem to dampen his body's very male response to her proximity as she immediately felt his very hard cock pressing against her lower belly and pubic mound. When he adjusted his stance, his dick immediately surged up and out trying to slap her pussy again. This time she was ready! As soon as his cock tapped her labia she brought her thighs together locking him between her thighs right against her pussy. It was purely in self defense. It had nothing to do with the fact that even though she hurt so much, it felt good to have his cock throbbing against her.

With Steven's wayward dick trapped between her thighs, they stood there for another ten minutes as she recovered her strength...

"Do you think you can finish washing me," She asked, her voice a mumble in his shoulder.

"Of course," He answered in a warm, deeply aroused voice, "Kat, you should know I would do anything...anything...for you!"

"Thank you Stevie," She purred as she looked up at him with a tired smile.

She released his dick and stepped back as much as she could while Steven squatted. For some reason she liked it, having him down on his knees looking up at her. He took up the soap again and lathered up his hands and softly massaged it into her belly and obliques. She helped by turning sideways as he slid one hand to her lower back and washed up to her shoulder blades. She shuddered, her skin tingling, her brain felt numb, and her teeth felt like she had electricity arcing between them when he ran his hand down her belly and through her thick brown pubic hair decorating her pubic mound. Simultaneously, his other hand ran across the tops of her thick bubble butt and washed across to her far hip before following her cheek down and under. He brought his hand back across the backs of her thighs before following her ass cheek nearest him back up to the small of her back.

She felt like her body and mind were on fire from the flood of sensations. Steven took his time combing his fingers through her long thick pubic hair, making sure he followed the line of where her thigh muscles connected to her pelvis and met her belly muscles, and let his fingers caress her skin from her far hip flare to her pubic mound as the hand in the small of her back moved down again. This time washing only her far ass cheek before sliding his fingers down the valley between her large meaty mountains. Following her tailbone all the way to her anus and past to her perineum. He slid his fingers across the bottom curves of her ass cheeks until she felt his fingertips gliding along the crease where her ass met the back of her thigh, and then washed the full circumference of that one cheek in ever tightening circles before he washed the rest. When he had completely washed that cheek, he moved to the one nearest him and repeated what he had done before.

Kathryn couldn't help how her body responded to Steven. Her breath catching. Her body shuddering. Little sighs and almost feral purring. Her hips rocking slightly to the sensation of his fingers gliding across her ass cheeks...so close to her pussy...

"Ahh," She squealed when his fingers finally slid down from combing her pubic hair, a long middle finger slipped into her vulva as the rest of his fingers massaged her soft smooth labia.

Her whole body quaked as he very gently washed her pussy. She couldn't believe she was letting him touch her pussy. She was letting her brother stick his fingers in her...most private...her most embarrassing parts, and then she squealed as one then two fingers slid up inside her vagina!

Ohhhhhhh Fuck! She was letting her brother finger her sex!

"Stop!" She squealed weakly, "Nope! I can't do it! It's too weird! It feels wrong! Please...take your fingers out of me!

"But I'm almost finished washing you," Steven objected softly.

Her whole body shuddered, and euphoria swept over her and she wanted to let him keep going, but she also felt...wrong!

"Please," She begged, "I am so tired. Please, just stop!"

"Okay," He complied and slowly extracted his hands from her ass and pussy.

She sighed when he finally stood up and stepped back to wait and see what she wanted next. She pointed the shower head down and washed off all the soap on her body and then turned the water off.

"Will you dry me off and take me to my bed," She asked, "Thank God it's the weekend, and Spring Break! Hopefully I can get over whatever this is before school starts again."

"Sure," Steven agreed with a nod, then stepped out of the shower and retrieved two towels.

He used one to dry himself quickly before handing over the towel with a quick smile, "Here, for your hair!"

She took the offered towel and dried her shoulders and arms before throwing the towel over her head. As she toweled her hair, Steven patted her chest and back dry. She couldn't help her breath catching when his hands gently cupped her breasts, or the shaky sigh when the towel caressed the fine hairs of her belly, and she couldn't help holding her breath as one hand pushed between her thighs while the other dived down between her ass cheeks to dry her most private parts! Once he reached her thighs and ass cheeks, she could breathe again, and he quickly finished up with her feet.

"Will you help me to bed," She asked, knowing by now that he would.

He just smiled and gestured for her to step out of the shower. When she did, he put one arm behind her back and the other behind her thighs and scooped her up into his arms! She was six feet two inches tall and a hundred and fifty pounds, and when Steven stood up with her in his arms she could see it in his eyes, she was no light weight!

"Do you need to put me down," She asked.

"No," Steven grunted, "But, let's not waste time!"

She did her best to hide her smirk for his lie, and pushed the bathroom door open. He quickly stepped into her room and for some reason looked at her closet before carrying her to bed. Once they reached it he very gently set her down. She scooted across the bed as he sat on the side next to her.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers