FG Rose House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twanged her clit with my tongue until she started gasping! I was out of air... I gave her a final lick and stopped...

Bernice was a fireball of activity. She pulled my hair frantically trying to get me on the bed. As soon as I was, she pushed me over so that I was on bottom, and then hopped on top. She grabbed my dick and hovered momentarily as her drooling vagina dribbled nectar onto my dickhead.

She smiled hungrily at me as she watched me watching her, and then purred, "I came here tonight because I know that all the vanilla bitches in this house are going to want a piece of your fine milk-chocolate dick, and I wanted to be first! I want you to know the bitter-sweet flavor of my ebony chocolate! I am going to make you crave my sweetness even if those cute, little, vanilla wafers throw themselves at you and then all you'll crave is their white, purified sugar!"

With that she lowered her hot-pink and ebony pussy-lips over my shaft, and I watched all of me disappear inside of all of her!

She sighed lustily as I stretched out her insides. Her soft, wet, velvety sheath conformed to my length and girth until I could feel her undulating around me. Her breath caught, and she held it as she peaked again. Her euphoria crested, and then she started sliding down its shallow slope as she sighed in satisfaction.

Opening her eyes, she began lifting herself up off my dick while rocking and rotating her hips so that I was whisking her honey pot. She slammed back down, and her bubblicious ass smacked my balls and thighs...

She continued in a rhythm of bouncing on my dick that sped up very quickly until she was slamming her pussy down on my groin, grinding her clit into my pelvis, and then up she would go only to fall back down so that her ass was slapping my balls with a loud "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!"

Her pussy squelched around my dick as I pistoned inside her. With every collision my cockhead was slamming into the upper reaches of her womb, stretching her out more and more. She started quaking as she breathed deeply through her mouth with her eyes closed. With every collision of our bodies she climaxed over and over again. Her breathing turned into moaning, and then wailing, "Fuck me baby! Oh god! Fuck me up bitch! Fucking fuck me like you wanna fucking fuck me up!"

She gasped explosively as she slammed her pussy down onto my pelvis hard and twerked her clit while the back of her pubic bone dug into the base of my dick and I started swelling up inside her!

I was so swollen, so fucking large, I could feel blood pulsing as it engorged my dick until pleasure became pain. Then finally, blessedly, the tingling in my aching, ebony ass pummeled balls exploded and fire and light filled my brain with euphoria as my pearly white seed shot into Bernice's womb like shotgun blasts.

With every explosive shot I felt my anger and hurt, pleasure and pain, melt away as I stared up into Bernice's open mouthed orgasmic face... Her half lidded, sex drunk eyes... and I watched as her eyes crossed and rolled back into her head as her climax caught in her throat...

----(!)----

Rosa cried so hard she made herself puke. Her heart was breaking. The loss she felt, it was nothing she'd ever experienced before. She fucked up!

She knew it now...

She had just fucked up the greatest joy of her life. She had just broken the heart of the man she loved. She had to fix this!

She would fix this!

And she would show him just how much she loved him all night long!

Washing up as fast as she could, she stopped only to brush her teeth and run a brush through her hair. Wrapping a towel around her body she sprinted from her room to Harper's door. She knew she should probably knock first, but she was scared, and determined, and excited all at the same time. She was going to finally be honest with Harper. She was finally going to tell him that she loved him, that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. That she won't say no if he asks her to marry him, and that she is pregnant with his child...

Taking a deep breath for courage, she turned the doorknob and charged in...

Rosa stopped dead in her tracks just inside Harper's bedroom with one hand reaching out toward Harper while she held the other on her belly that suddenly felt sick...

"Fuck me baby! Oh god! Fuck me up bitch! Fucking fuck me like you wanna fucking fuck me up bitch!" Wailed the curviest, blackest black woman Rosa had ever seen!

Hugely fat, ebony breasts were swinging pendulously in Harper's face as he grabbed and squeezed them like he was trying to press every ounce of milky nectar from their swollen confines as he sucked on two thick nipples!

The black woman's pace sped up as the crescendo of their union came to its climatic conclusion!

"Harper!" Rosa wailed in her heart and mind, but her throat was so closed off what came out was a horrified whine...

The black woman's head snapped around to look at her, and Rosa's heart shriveled, the woman was gorgeous!

"Who are you?" She demanded as she sat up on Harper's dick and twisted.

"She's the manager, Rosalina Alcaraz," Harper answered, his voice neutral as he pulled his elbows back so he could sit up and look at Rosa.

"Is she your girlfriend, or wife," The black woman asked as she ogled Rosa critically.

Rosa couldn't get any words out. She looked from the buxom black woman to Harper, and all she could think to do was wave her hand and shake her head as her mouth opened and closed soundlessly.

Her eyes pleaded with him as he answered, "No... I asked her once, but all she wanted was a fuck buddy, and now she doesn't even want to be that."

"Damn!" The black woman gasped in disappointment, "Sorry girl, but it looks like you tossed a perfectly good man into the garbage. So, don't get your panties in a twist when I come along and pull him out and give him a nice, hot, welcoming, and grateful pussy to cum in..." She finished with a gesture to her own curvaceous body and ended with patting her lower belly.

"Now, you saw your way in, I'm sure you can see yourself out," She said firmly, dismissing Rosa with a wave of her hand before turning back to Harper.

Rosa caught one final glimpse of Harper's face before the black woman leaned back in and started kissing him. His eyes were flat and emotionless, not loveless, she thought she saw concern in the way he furrowed his brow, but he wasn't going to say anything on her behalf!

The pain of what she had done in the bathroom felt like nothing compared to seeing this... other... woman... making love to the man she desperately loved and was the father of her baby!

With a hand over her mouth she ran out of the room and to the bathroom where she puked, and bawled until she was a blubbering mess. When she finally made it to her bedroom, she whimpered and wailed as she listened as the black woman fucked Harper for the rest of the night...

12