Fiancé, Lovers, and Creampie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I avoided my brothers the next couple of days.

"Sis, we were thinking maybe tonight would be a good opportunity to get together again. What do you think?" Gene asked.

I was dreading this moment. If it wasn't for those damn pictures I would tell my brothers to go to hell, or worse.

"Come on, we got a new video that we can watch together, get us in the mood. We have weed if you want some."

I had to admit the video did get me a little horny, especially when my brothers started stroking their cocks.

"Come over here and touch it. It won't bite," Jim asked. I shook my head no but continued to stare.

"Come on, you know you want to."

He stood up and moved in front of me, placing my hand on his big cock.

"Don't be afraid, do what I was doing, rub it up and down. Yes. Now imagine it sliding into your pussy, filling you up again. You want that, don't you?"

I didn't respond but continued to lightly touch his cock.

"Good, really good, sis. Now go into your bedroom and take off your clothes. There's some hand lotion on the table. Put some on your pussy and use your fingers to push inside. Play with yourself. We'll be in in a moment."

"Looking good, brother. I wasn't sure this would work. No way we would have embarrassed her or our family with those photos. I think she was ready for sex but her boyfriend wasn't forward enough. Gene, how about you go first this time?"

I already had my hand between my spread legs, rubbing my pussy, eyes closed. Jim straddled me, holding his cock to my face. Without prompting I took the head into her mouth. I had been a virgin but was plenty adept at sucking my boyfriend's cock.

"Good, very good. You've done this before. Boyfriend?"

I nodded, my mouth around his cock.

"If you like, Greg can fuck you while you suck me. Want to do that?"

I nodded again.

Greg added some hand lotion to his cock and gradually worked his cock into my pussy. He thought back to just three days ago. She was a virgin, today she's taking on both of us at the same time. This is one horny sister. We are going to have a great summer.

And then something magical happened as he fucked me: my first orgasm. It felt so wonderful but also scared me with the intensity. I wanted more and as the days went by we fucked every chance we got, usually both doing me twice. They were skillful lovers and I usually had several orgasms. I rarely slept in my own bed, preferring to snuggle. Many times I awoke with the pleasant feeling of a cock gently sliding in and out of my pussy.

I adored my brothers and felt so lucky to have this special relationship. I was now their girl and I dumped my boyfriend. He never did get into my pants.

I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. My doctor had prescribed birth control pills a couple of years earlier to control my erratic monthly periods. Jim laughed when I told him. He said our mother knew guys would be trying to get into my pants. So the monthly period was just an excuse to give me protection.

It wasn't long before our mother figured out what was going on. She cautioned me that people would be horrified if they found out I was having sex with my brothers. I promised to tell no one and kept that promise. After four months of no sex at school, I looked forward to Christmas vacation and lots of fucking. Spring break was the last time we were together.

****

"You probably think I'm a terrible person. It all started because I smoked weed and got drunk. I think they raped me but they claim otherwise. But later I decided having sex with them was the best thing ever. They became my lovers as well as my brothers. I've never told anyone else, not even Nancy."

I was still trying to get all this sorted in my mind. Jenny had just turned nineteen when we met and I figured maybe a couple of boyfriends and some sex. I had smugly thought myself the stud with all the experience but had apparently found my match.

"So what about your brothers? Do you still fuck them?"

"Not since you and I began dating. After the school year ended I moved in with Nancy. It's been almost six months since I last had sex with them."

"I'm glad you told me. It doesn't matter, honey, I love you with all my heart. I love you for who you are now."

I took her by the hand to our bed and we made love. Afterwards we lay side by side and talked.

"Your story about you and your brothers really turned me on."

"It did? I was so afraid to tell you."

"I visualized your brother Jim lining up his cock at your virgin pussy. I saw your engorged pussy dripping with cum after he and your brother pumped into you. Blood on your sheets from your hymen. I wanted to be there, to kiss and caress your sore pussy, to lick up the cum, and then to fuck you."

"That sounds so nasty. Oh, that would have been so cool, but you really wouldn't have done that, would you?"

"Maybe. My ex-fiancé and I were at a party and a guy she knew followed us home. We smoked some weed and the three of us wound up in bed together. He was a previous boyfriend and I think she planned it to happened. In the morning I snuggled up to her, unsure what this did to our relationship. She pressed back against me and my cock began to erect. Soon we were fucking.

"Later we talked and decided it didn't matter, it was just sex, very exciting sex. So from time to time she brought him into our bed. It was such a turn-on for us both that I didn't get jealous. The second time she asked me to eat her pussy after the guy left."

"So her pussy was full of cum?"

"Yeah, mine and the guy's. Sometimes a lot if we both did her twice. Since she liked it so much I did it each time we had a threesome."

"And yet you broke up when you found her in bed with some guy."

"Actually two guys, not to mention on-line pictures of lots more stuff."

She laughed. "What a pair we make. I fucked my brothers and you ate a guy's cum from your fiancé's pussy. I eat pussy and we do threesomes with my roommate. My pussy is full right now so how about eating me? And I have the photos and videos that my brothers took of us. After you finish I'll show you."

12