Fiancee Destroys Marriage

Story Info
Young Fiancee destroys Wedding.
4k words
2.89
6.6k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
149 Followers

Daddy Love Part one.

Copyright Catcher78

A twenty year old saturated in cheating is numb to cheating on her fiancé.

I am twenty years old now and technically a virgin. My hymen is intact. Looking back I have no idea how many hand jobs I've given, nor blow jobs, nor how many cocks have been in my ass hole.

I am engaged and instead of a bachelorette party I am having dinner with my daddy and my four stepfathers. My intended is pleased with me since I'm not going to be fucked by male strippers.

My name is Deana. I am five feet seven inches tall, with long red hair mostly in a ponytail. I am shapely mostly due to one hundred and forty five pounds about my body. Full B cup, small C cup with a very large ass. When I was getting fucked in the ass, my lovers would grab this roll of fat and pull onto the cock pounding me as they were about to warm up my inside with jizz.

It's Thursday and Friday morning I will be carrying around a donut pillow to sit on and I will have a very sore throat.

My mom works for a huge insurance company, Berkshire Hathaway. There is an office in Seattle and there is a new stepdad, but I don't know his name.

I call him "Limpy". I don't know his name. I could call him Sissy I suppose. He played football for the Seahawks, a tight end. Bwahahahaha, I can hear you laughing, well, actually I'm not sure how Beth my mom seduces them, but sooner or later they're hand cuffed to her bed, including their ankles and she owns their ass.

First she calls it their ass, then at some point it becomes their "boipussy" and then it's just cunt. Daddy and all of my stepdads, except for Limpy, then learn how to suck really big black dicks and then crave anal orgasms from big black dicks.

I don't why Beth hates men so much and she does, but the next step is a flight to Mexico and then Daddy, especially Daddy receive giant, jiggly breast enhancements and butt inserts and finally hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to become shemales.

Daddy looks so much like Daisy Taylor it's uncanny. Usually the HRT causes the dick's and especially the balls to shrivel up. But as Daddy explained to me about RFF phalloplasty they took some of his forearm and built a nine inch dick that is hyper erogenous. All of my stepdads have monster cocks and they are all stunningly gorgeous women.

I knew when I was at MIT that I was bi-sexual. After class in my freshman year I seduced my literature TA (teacher's assistant) Doug and took him in my ass for five days straight, then went home to dinner to meet his wife Joni. Apparently he had fucked many a student while pursuing his doctorate. We had dinner and they lived in a three bedroom apartment owned by his parents. After dinner she was washing the dishes.

I had noticed how shy she was, pretty with blond hair in a short ponytail, nice titties without a bra. I came up next to her at the sink and bumped hips and said, "Hey honey, you come to this place often, "I reached around her and grabbed her waist and pulled her to me and continued," so how married are you, a girl might feel like kissing a hottie like you. Come on hot stuff, hit me with your best shot," and we turned into each other and our titties were mashed together and we kissed.

She took me to their bedroom and locked the door and she taught me how to kiss, I really did not know before and how to eat pussy, she banged me that night both my pussy and my ass. Hubby is an associative professor at Seattle University now. At some point I will have to explain my love for shemales and lesbians to my new husband.

The dinner was at an old time Italian place up the hill across I-5 named Vito's. Cannelloni and manicotti, neither of which were on the menu, veal, sausage and peppers it, the food and red wine were incredible. Nobody wanted dessert, I asked for a Campari and soda. My dad brought out Vito Jr., Vito Sr. would have been one hundred and ten or so.

I leaned in for air kiss on both cheeks and his hand was on my mound and I gasped. He cupped my pussy and I shrieked, "I am a virgin!"

He looked at Daddy and yelled, "She's a girl, for Christ's sake. What the fuck Lenny?"

Lenny was my dad's name, but almost everyone called her Lina. Vito had been his little league coach and they were friends with benefits. Vito was enthralled like so many straight men with gorgeous shemales with huge tits and monster cocks. Lina led Vito over to a table and I looked elsewhere and then back and Vito was between Lina's legs getting facefucked.

Stepfather number one was Ben, but now Brenda, blond with the huge tits and six feet three in heels and far and away the biggest cock in the room thirteen inches. If my ass leaked like my cunt did, her cock getting into my ass took some doing, lube and lip biting, fiery pain that took for some time, every time to get through it too the promised lab. I was utterly and completely submissive to her. My mom must be a complete and utter monster.

Stepfather number two was Abe, but goes by Abby and a stone cold fox, red hair with freckles and so soft and feminine and the first time we made love, she sucked on my clit which is a little bigger than normal, maybe an inch and a half, like she was giving me a blow job and she massaged my taint with her thumb and stuck two fingers in my ass.

I exploded, my arms and legs flopping around and before I was done with my mini orgasms she crawled up body straddling my head with her lovely seven inch cock and I opened my mouth and she slowly fucked my mouth, her lovely balls were bouncing off my chin and finally she flooded my mouth. She was actually in a modelling and porn gig for PlayboyTV. I had the biggest crush on her for the longest time.

Stepfather number three was Erik and now Erika. She was model gorgeous with red hair two, five foot nine and fairly plus sized, what you call a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) she actually did plus size modeling. Gowns and bras and sexual toys for Temu. Far and away the biggest tits. She actually had a Reddit sub-page. She had me sit on her face and suck her off. She got me off in a few minutes and then I rode her reverse cowgirl with her lovely ten inches so far up my ass.

Finally, stepfather number four was a beautiful, voluptuous Latina whose birth name was Jesus, but now she went by Jesus-Maria. Like Erika she was a lovely plumper. She would rim my rosebud and flick my bean every time. My cunt was like the Rijo Grande as I came. She'd lube her thick as fuck nine inches and then fucked my ass. Shuddering orgasms long before she warmed up my inside.

The night was before me and I thought about my Mike. He was a total hunk. I did give him blow jobs after two months of hand jobs and him begging to let him fuck me and he said I had to be the best cock sucker alive (I filed that away wondering who else he's been getting blow jobs from).

Abby was bent over a table and I was eating her ass and slowly pulling her perfect cock. I was edging her something fierce, because I wanted her to fill my ass up and warm my insides, but I kept thinking about what would happen when Mike caught me with Joni. She was my maid of honor and my soul mate. I mean she was a woman and only women got other women, right?

Then I felt fingers in my ass with lube and looked over my shoulder and it was Erika and soon, I mean ten seconds and she was deep, deep in my ass fucking me so hard and I started grunting and Abby flipped around she was fucking my mouth. I didn't think about Mike the rest of the night.

Vito and Daddy finished me. Daddy was down my throat and Vito bruised my butt he fucked my so hard and for at least fifteen minutes. When he came I had the biggest orgasm for the night. He kissed me and said, "Cara Mia, after the honeymoon, I will give you babies. Beautiful boys and girls, you'll see."

It had been six hours of me sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass and I hadn't thought of Mike the whole night. The realization didn't make me sad. He was already working for facebook which had a huge presence down on Lake Union. I had to get home and give myself a flavored enema, lemon's maybe or strawberry, today and tomorrow.

I didn't want him to kiss the bride and we snowball some jizz. Awkward. Or go down on me and smell Vito's cum. Vito why was I thinking of him.

I realize that I was thinking in terms of damage control and realizing that I was going to cheat on him soon and often. Which is what I'd been doing all along with him.

We had a dinner out last week and he said that when JLo was fucking the baseball player that used to play for the Mariners Alex Rodriguez she was fucking a bunch of other guys, Arod did not care about spin and let her publicists shit on him, while noticeably she said nothing.

Oh fuck, I thought has he been spying on me. He was a baseball nut and played this board game with his high school friends called Stratomatic.

I parked in my complex's spot and rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. I unlocked the door and went in and Joni was curled up on the couch and she sat up and patted the couch next to her and said, "Come here sweetie we need to talk."

I knew it was bad and her being here meant that Mike had given his key to her. I sat down and started to cry and she just held me as I cried. I sat up and looked her in the eyes and asked, "Bad?"

She nodded and pointed at my entertainment center and clicked on the remote in her hand. Soon images of last night with Abby and Erika. Then me in a threesome with Joni and Doug in Boston and then Joni and I fucking in my apartment and hers.

Joni said, "He knocked on my door and gave this to me and said, "Hi Joni, I'm engaged to marry Deanna. Tell her that there is so much more that I will flood the world with. He said he had room in his love for you for me and you Deanna, but not that sick shit with Shemales. He said that I should lose my husband and marry Deanna."

"Deanna, you fucked shemales. What the fuck are you doing?"

"They include my daddy and four stepdads that my mom fucked into being shemales. For the most part, she destroyed them and me along the way. Mike is right about loving you. But you probably don't want me."

I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

End Part one

Years and years ago a Hollywood comedic actor, W. C. Fields by name, was in a hospital, on his death bed, dying of cirrhosis of the liver after a life of debauchery as an avowed atheist. A friend came to say goodbye and found Fields reading a bible and said, "Bill, change your mind?"

Fields responded, "Nooo, just looking for loopholes. Loopholes I say."

I didn't know about loopholes, but I needed to start over and figure out who I was figure out how to have the best day and see if I could stack some good days one after another. Although that sounded right, I didn't think I was ready for that. Although I was twenty I felt like I was an old boat and I needed to figuratively scrape off some barnacles on my bottom.

I woke up feeling dreary and sore. My night was restful, I could not shut my mind off. It was full of recriminations and disgust. About myself.

I woke up in a very quiet and empty home. I picked up my phone and there were texts, but I turned the phone off.

I sat up and painfully walked back to bathroom. I peed for about ten minutes. I found an enema kit, never used before. You were supposed to hook it up to the shower head and put the eight inch nozzle up your ass. I looked in the mirror and felt some changes had to be made. Daddy I knew would stake me to a new start and keep my confidentiality. I knew I was leaving Seattle. Not sure if it was permanent, but it was going to be for a while. Maybe years.

I took my shower and the enema cleared me out in a practical fashion. It took ninety seconds to fill me up. Water and shit came out of me. I did it twice more and I was clean. I turned on my phone and asked the lady that cut my hair if she could squeeze me in today. Five thirty would work.

I drove an old Isuzu trooper Daddy had bought me.

I went to an urgent care clinic and said that I feared I might have been exposed to STDs and could I be tested? They took my card, I was on Daddy's insurance plan, and took me to this small area, that was curtained off. After a bit a nurse came in and took my blood. She had me lay back on the bed and she examined my cunt and ass for any obvious shit. She observed that my anus was inflamed and I casually remarked that four shemales and a gangster fucked my ass last night for my bachelorette party.

The wedding was off I remarked. She pulled me up to a sitting posture and swabbed the inside of my cheeks. Lastly I had to pee in this cup in and adjacent bathroom. She asked me if I had any questions and I shook my head no. We should get results by Monday. Other than the inflammation nothing was obvious and then she said that HIV results would take awhile and I would need to pay attention to symptoms that showed up. Lastly, she said, "Would you like a referral to a counselor?"

Involuntarily, my head dropped and closed my eyes and started crying. I went on for a bit, then I felt somebody patting my shoulder and rubbing my back. I raised my head and opened my eyes and I saw a kindly older woman.

She said, "I'm Doctor Westby and I'm a psychiatrist and I want to ask you some questions and assess how you are, Okay?"

I nodded.

"Follow me into my office it's just around the corner."

I did that.

"First off, was this consensual sex?"

I nodded yes.

"How often do you sleep with shemales?"

I said, "This is going to sound really, really weird, but they're my real daddy and four stepdads. My mom is a dominatrix and marries men and destroys their maleness. Somewhere along the way, she flies them to Mexico and starts them on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and they are all in. They have plastic surgery including jaw softening and Adam's apple shaving, huge breast and butt enhancements and lastly, as my daddy explained RFF phalloplasty they took some of his forearm and built a nine inch dick that is hyper erogenous."

They're all startlingly beautiful women. If I didn't know them and they hit on me, I'd say yes. I've had a longtime lesbian lover whose husband I met at MIT. Nothing has ever been inside my vagina."

"Why on earth were you getting married?"

"I thought I was in love with him. He's a wonderful, kind loving man and I just realized that he was my escape from all of this."

"Why does your mom destroy these men do you think?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that for a while. I have not been in the same room with her since early in my senior year, She works for Berkshire Hathaway based in Seattle, but mostly she's in London or the continent. She sends cards. I don't."

"Mostly I think because she had me. When I was little her mom took care of me and then she died and shortly thereafter, my dad transitioned from Leonard to Lina. Since yesterday, I'm positive that she sent the videos to Michael. I can't prove it, but nobody else hates me."

"Where are you at right now? You're not going to do something destructive are you."

"This is going to sound weird, but I've started to come around to feel as if I've hit bottom and now everything I'm contemplating is positive."

"Later I'm meeting with my daddy and he will stake me to move back to Boston and get my master's at MIT in advanced mathematics. Other than him I have nobody."

I'm going to take the pin card out of my phone and turn it off and get another one, new number etc. Because I might have HIV, I'm going to go celibate. I've decided that random fucking is not good for me and that somewhere along the line intimacy has never been part of my whole day, if that makes sense.

I need to lose twenty to thirty pounds and I know a good gym in Boston. Later today I'm cutting my hair off and I'm dying it platinum. That's all I've got so far. Oh, I want to teach.

She said, "That all sounds very positive. Can you come and see me on Monday at ten in the morning."

I smiled for the first time in a way that was not sexual and nodded.

I walked out to my Trooper and got in and plugged the charger chord into the cigarette lighter and plugged in my phone. It lit up with missed calls from the dads and even one from my mom. I immediately blocked her and deleted the voice mail. There were a couple from Joni and the fucking gangster too who I had no idea how he had my number.

Daddy was an attorney and worked at home since COVID. I called her and asked if I could come over and talk. She agreed to that. I turned my phone off and fired up the Trooper and headed over to his house on Queen Anne hill. It was his parents.

I was not sure what she knew or didn't know. So I quickly reprised everything from Mike and Joni to mom and STDs and my short term plan to go back to Boston continue my education with her help. She was pleased with my plan and being able to help.

I said, "Lina," she nodded, "other than she could why did she make you Lina and were you always fluid?"

She looked pensive, "Deanna it's complicated, so let me tell you what I know as well as my educated guesses. Let me start off with the easy stuff, I was fluid and I confessed to her that I always felt I should be a woman.

"We role played a lot and she started pegging me and my first step was to be a sissy. She first would bring other dominant mistresses over who would fuck me. She'd leave me manacled to the bed. Sometimes a three day weekend. Other women come in and put me in the shower and clean up the bed. When she came back one time, she asked me if I was up to the HRT and plastic surgery and I said yes. But it was weird, there was no affection and two days before we left, she brought three men home and they fucked me while she recorded it on her phone."

"I knew she was utterly cruel then. Good doms care for their slaves."

The surgery was a success, at least I thought so. I took a leave of absence from work as it took six months. I still take estrogen and other medication."

"When I returned, she was six months pregnant. I had not fucked her in over two years. I liked where I was, but she was a monster. We were still married and she saw it as if we were two BFFs and that I should be happy she was going to be a mother."

I said, "Who is my biological father?"

She was shaking her head and said, "She's never told me other than to say she was lonely when I was in Mexico."

"Then I got the best divorce attorney in the city and filed against her within weeks and served her and Berkshire Hathaway with an alienation of affections suit, restraining order and the whole nine yards," she stood up and was walking around the room."

"We had a meeting after about two months and she was big as a house, thirty nine weeks. She actually openly wept and apologized and begged me to call it off and who was going to take care of our baby? My attorney said, are you fucking serious you steered my client away from his gender and coerced him into this surgery and left him manacled to his bed while you had multiple affairs, we have depositions so don't protest. It's not Lina's child. It could have been. We could give all of this to the district attorney. Beth's attorney waved his hand and asked if we could step outside while he and she confer. We went outside.

Fifteen minutes later they asked us to come in and said we have a settlement offer. We will pay you $50,000,000 and a release if you will adopt the baby. It's a girl. You're last name and total custody."

My attorney asked, "Does your client want visitation rights?"

Beth's attorney, shook her head no.

Lina said, "There are other stories as you were growing up, the whole stepdad thing, which got us another $50,000,000."

"Let's stop and go down to Chinooks, it's a beautiful day."

We did.

End of Part two

Part three.

It was a five minute drive from Lina's home I had an oyster omelet with a side of bacon tea and a rhubarb crumble. We sat inside. My phone was still turned off and I asked her what time it was. She held up her phone and it was three forty five. I jumped up and said I had an appointment and ran outside to the Trooper, faithful old machine friend.

Catcher78
Catcher78
149 Followers
12