Fiancee in Wet T-Shirt Competition Pt. 03

Story Info
Continued from part 02.
4.9k words
3.95
11k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
213 Followers

Chapter 03

Our wedding was in two weeks from now. Everything now arranged with the wedding planner and could not wait any longer to marry Andy, the man of my dreams. The man I have been with since we were only 13 years old. Now 21 years old, I was ready to start a family with him.

Only I have one big, massive problem. I have been trapped into a position almost impossible to escape without cancelling my wedding. If I am found out to be engaged, I need to find $5000 to pay in fines as per the contract I signed before entering that wet t shirt competition.

Jason is the organizer of the party events and has fallen for me. He believes I am single and has no idea I am engaged and getting married in two weeks.

After that party and spending the night with Jason, I knew I had a massive problem. My best friend, and bridesmaid, Tammy got me into this mess and needed to console with her and find a way out. Of course, being the one that loved to cause trouble in our group of friends, was no help at all offering no simple solution.

"Just enjoy your final days before tying the knot. This will all settle, and you and Andy will live happy ever after as an old married couple.... trust me" Is all the advice Tammy could give.

The Sunday morning after the party on returning home to Andy, we had the best sex we have ever had. I thought he knew nothing about what happened on stage, but he confessed he saw it all but left the party before I came off stage.

I explained the situation, how I was trapped and made to have sex with those guys, otherwise pay the huge fine we could not afford. He was not upset with me when I promised I would never allow it to happen again. I told him that I stayed with Tammy the night as I thought he would be mad with me.

"What about you being their slut at future events as the DJ said on stage" Andy questioned me.

"They can't make me do it" I assured him, not knowing how it will be possible to get out of it.

"Two weeks and you will be my wife" Andy said giving her a hug. "I just wish I could afford to take you on a honeymoon. If I work a lot of overtime in the next few months, I will take you on the best honeymoon to a tropical island. I promise Babe."

Wednesday after work, I had a final fitting of my wedding dress. I couldn't avoid Jasons calls so arranged to meet him after the appointment. Andy would be working late every day up to the wedding to help make extra money for the wedding.

I met Jason at a bar where he greeted me with a passionate kiss. He is a great kisser and cannot help to respond. We chatted over a few drinks while he treated me like his girlfriend. I could not help to enjoy his company; we got along so well together. After having a meal together, we arranged to meet again Friday as I had an appointment with my wedding cake maker to finalize the cake design.

Friday came and was very much a repeat of the last date. Only this time I drank a lot more. We walked out of the restaurant so I could catch a cab home. Jason embraced me and kissed me passionately. His hand found my bare breast under my blouse as he stimulated my nipple. He turned me on so much, I just needed to get home to Andy for a fuck.

Our kiss had become steamy and passionate. "Come back to my place" Jason demanded.

"OK" was my quick response as we rushed back to his place.

We continued kissing wildly before even entering his front door. As soon as we entered and the door was closed, we both stripped naked before entering his bedroom. He made me so horny, and I just needed a fuck. "Fuck me" is all I can remember saying.

We had wild passionate sex for what seemed like hours. Next thing I knew it was morning when I woke beside him. All I could think at that time was what the fuck am I doing, Andy will be worried about me not coming home.

Jason was awake beside me. He began to kiss me again as his hands roamed my naked body. He soon had me aroused as we made love again. He knows how to make a girl feel special, that's for sure.

I had to call Andy and tell him I was out with Tammy and drank too much. After the last weekend Jason had arranged to take me out with his friends tonight. So, I just told Andy I will be with Tammy again tonight and will be home Sunday morning. I hated lying to him, but I was trapped in this position. I had to keep convincing Jason I was single.

Jason took me shopping as I had nothing with me to wear to the party with his friends. Jason chose my outfit for the night. Not something I would have chosen but must admit I looked hot in it. A short black leather dress and matching leather wrap around top which showed a lot of skin, cleavage and under boob. It almost made me look like a hooker.

It was my last Saturday night before my wedding next weekend. So, taking Tammy's advice, I just wanted to have a good time.

We arrived at Jasons friend Trent's house who was hosting tonight's party. Jason held my hand like a loving boyfriend does as his friends all greeted us. At that time, I guessed around 10 guys were there, but no other girls. We were handed some drinks. They must have remembered what I drank as I was handed a strong cocktail like what was at last weeks party. After a few of them, I was buzzing and having a great time. The music was loud as I danced with Jason and a few of the guys.

Jason kissed me passionately on the dance floor, as Trent took me from him for a close dance. I was feeling extremely horny and flirted a lot. Trent held me close and without hesitation, began to kiss him. His hand lifted my short skirt and gripped my bare ass tight as I felt his finger rubbing my pussy.

I was so worked up at this point, I was so drunk and horny when I could feel hands on my back. My top was released and fell to the floor while someone cupped my tits and aroused them. I just moaned into Trent's mouth "OOOHHHMM."

I turned to the guy playing with my tits to kiss him, then I could feel my skirt fall to the floor. Now in the middle of the room only in my G string surrounded by all these guys playing with my body. Somehow my G string was now off, and somebody was fingering my aroused pussy.

I was so aroused at this point; all I could say was "FUCK ME" I didn't even know who most of these guys were, but my pussy just needed to be fucked at that point.

As soon as I said those words, I was bent over with a cock pumping me from behind, while another cock was shoved into my mouth. From that moment I was in lust. For the remaining of the night, I was handed around the room being fucked over and over again by at least 10 guys, using me and fucking all three holes for what seemed like hours.

At not one point I wanted it to end. I just loved being used. I begged them to just keep fucking me. Was it alcohol? I am not sure, but I loved being used.

Jason took me home and fell asleep in his arms, waking Sunday morning next to Jason in his bed again. It felt so nice waking in his arms after a wild gangbang. I just smiled as he stared into my eyes. But knew this would not last and had to end things with him. I was getting married in less than a week. I had to find a way out. And fast. But I was so happy in his arms when he said, "I am so in love with you Chloe."

I just smiled at him. Not able to say anything. I can't let him fall in love with me. I like Jason and love being with him, But Andy, my fiancé is the one I love more than anyone in the world and can't wait to be his wife.

Jason continued, "I just want to lay here in your arms forever, I love you so much Chloe."

Hearing him say that for some reason made me happy and just rested my head on his chest as I stroked his beautiful cock, making him hard. I climbed on top of him and slid his hard cock into my hungry wet pussy. It felt so nice having the man that just confessed his true love to me, make slow passionate love with each other. His cock felt so nice inside me, and he really knew how to make me feel special. He made love to me like I had never felt before.

I couldn't wait to get home to Andy. I arrived home about 11.00am and jumped straight into his arms. He made me so horny just seeing him and made wild passionate sex.

"I missed you so much baby" I said to him "I can't wait to be your wife next weekend, I love you so, so, so, so much baby." I was feeling so guilty knowing I was cheating on him behind his back.

After making love for most of the afternoon, Andy said "Maybe we should go with tradition and not see each other for the week until you walk down the aisle?"

"What" I said hugging him tight "I can't go all week without seeing you baby, but you are probably right. It will only make our wedding night more special together."

Andy packed a few clothes and left for work Monday morning and said he will stay with his mate John for the week.

With all wedding plans in place, it was now just wait until my special day next Saturday. But I still had no idea how to get out of this trap with Jason. I called Tammy to come over. I needed some girl time with my bestie and have a few drinks.

I confessed to Tammy what happened last night. "That's my girl" she laughed "You really are a slut, aren't you?" She kept laughing as I just laughed with her like friends do.

I told her I enjoyed being with Jason, but just as a friend. That my only love is for Andy, but Jason does make me happy. "This is so wrong Tammy, I am getting married next week, but if I tell Jason, he will make me pay the $5000 fine."

Tammy said, "If Jason really loves you Chloe, maybe he will understand and let you off the fine."

That got me thinking "Maybe you are right, that's my only way out. I will meet up with him tomorrow and tell him the truth."

Monday after work I met up with Jason at the bar. Again, we embraced in a passionate kiss. "I missed you last night Chloe, I just want to be with you all the time."

"Don't rush things" I replied, "You will get plenty of me if you are patient."

"I love you so much Baby" Jason said, holding me tight, I gave him another kiss and just replied "You know how to make me feel special don't you?"

I wanted to tell him then the truth, but I was feeling quite nervous about telling him. I didn't want to screw this up and have to pay the fine. We needed more money, not less money.

Before I could say any more, Jason had something to tell me. "You know how you are our winning slut at our parties?"

At that point, my heart sank worried about what was coming next. "Yes" my shaky voice responded.

"Well, my love for you is quite strong and have asked the committee to get you out of being the performing slut, but I am outnumbered, and you must do it. But I have made a compromise with the committee as they know you are now my girlfriend. Our bank account is looking very generous now with so many fines being paid to us, so we have agreed to pay you $10,000 at our next party. How do you feel about that?" Jason asked.

I was just trying to take in everything he said and could not believe they would pay me that much money. That would pay for our honeymoon. But this is not getting me out of this trapped relationship with Jason. If I say no, and tell him the truth, I will have to pay $5000. I guess at this offer I had no choice, but I had one important question.

"When is the next party?" I asked. "And who am I expected to fuck?"

"This Friday night Babe" Jason replied "And as the party slut, you will be expected to fuck any guy that wants to fuck you. We are expecting about 500 guests, so you need to be prepared to be well used. Sorry Babe, I love you so much and hope that I can get you out of being the party slut after this. I just want you to myself. I can see a future with you."

Staring at Jason stunned, I didn't have any words. That is the night before my wedding. I must walk down the aisle the next day after having all my holes used and stretched by who knows how many guys. I just sat there with no words and started crying.

Jason hugged me tight. "Sorry Baby, I know you want to save yourself for me only, but I could see how much you enjoyed my friends having you last weekend, just treat it like that. I love you Chloe, stay with me for the week, I just need to be with you Baby."

Still lost for words, with so many thoughts rushing through my head, but the thought of the money kept coming back to mind. Jason comforted me in his arms, I looked him closely in the eyes and replied, "Thank you, I would love to stay with you for the week." As we embraced in a loving kiss.

I went home and packed a few things to return to Jason's house. From the moment I arrived, he embraced me and in no time, we were both naked on his bed making love.

"Ohhhmmm, I love how you make love to me; your cock feels so nice" I moaned as he made love to me slowly. "Mmmmm, I never want this moment to end" I said softly as his large cock stroked me deep. Making love to Jason felt so right, no other cock has ever felt so good. Then without even thinking due to the ultimate pleasure he always gives me I say softly, "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too" Jason instantly replied, "I have been waiting for you to say those words, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you."

From that moment our love making seemed so much more special and passionate. For the remaining of the week, we made love every morning, every break during work, straight after work and a couple more times each night. Making love to him was beautiful and wanted it to last forever.

I know I didn't mean when I told him I love him, but I was starting to question, maybe I really do love him. But it was not the same love I felt for Andy. I loved Andy so much more, but I still questioned myself as Jason treated me so well, and loved being with him.

I took Friday off work to get everything settled with my wedding planner. Now all I had to do was arrive in time at 2pm Saturday.

I had arranged with Tammy to come along to the party Friday night after I explained everything to her. Typical of her, she was so excited and could not wait to see me on stage being fucked., by who knows how many. "Do you think I would miss seeing my best friend being a slut on stage?" Tammy said. "I wish I were you" she joked.

Jason again chose my outfit for the party. He knew I would be naked most of the night so chose something more revealing for my entrance. I wore a white mesh dress, totally see through with no bra or underwear. I may as well have walked in naked as the mesh dress didn't hide anything.

Jason escorted me to the party. On arrival there would have been at least 300-400 guests already there. I was so nervous that I needed a few drinks to settle my nerves. Guys were all over me, hands touching me and plenty of drinks handed to me which I drank quickly. Now in the mood to party, it appeared the crowd had almost doubled in size.

Jason then took me to the stage where a few guys greeted me backstage. We had a few shots of Sambuca, now feeling a little drunk, I knew what was coming next and was prepared to take on anything. I embraced Jason and gave him a passionate kiss. Another guy behind me slipped a finger in my pussy to make sure I was ready. Then said, "Feels like you are ready to be our slut for the night?"

"Yes I am" I replied, "I am everyone's slut tonight."

"Good, now let's get you ready to go on stage" One guy said as another guy pulled off my dress. Now standing there fully naked, the guys had black permanent markers and start writing things on my body. "CUMSLUT" written across my chest, "WHORE" across my back, "SLUT" on my stomach and on my forehead, "COCKSUCKER" on my cheeks with arrows to my mouth, "FILL ME WITH COCK" up my leg with arrows to my pussy, "USE ME" on my pelvis, "FUCK MY ASS" on my lower back. That is to name a few as my whole body was like a graffiti wall. I was then asked to put my mesh dress back on and had a couple more sambuca shots. I was now quite drunk and feeling horny.

The DJ called me onto stage, the music was loud, and the crowd went wild. I was ready to do this in my drunken state. I danced and strutted my hot sexy body for all to admire. The DJ said, "Is our slut ready to fuck?"

I took the microphone from him, "I sure am, who wants to fuck this little body tonight? You ready to use me all night long?" came from my mouth as the crowd erupted over the music. "I am so horny right now guys, I am all yours, now come and fuck me" as I took off my dress and threw it into the crowd, showing my graffiti covered body.

The DJ called for guys to line up in the designated area as the first guys entered the stage. Already I saw the line which must have been 100 guys "OH FUCK" I thought to myself, how was I going to take so much cock? In no time I was bent over with a cock entering my pussy, with another entering my mouth. At that moment, I just wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard. After taking a few loads in my pussy, there seemed to be more guys on stage, the next guy fucked my ass and eventually all three holes were constantly filled repeatedly.

The DJ held the microphone to my mouth as I yelled between many orgasms "FUCK ME, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME, I JUST FUCKING LOVE COCK, SHOW ME HOW MUCH COCK I CAN TAKE, JUST GIVE ME YOUR COCK AND FILL MY SLUTTY HOLES WITH LOADS OF CUM, I FUCKING LOVE IT"

After an estimated 50 guys had fucked me, the line appeared to be getting longer, but at this point I was almost passed out but still conscious and wanted every one of them to use me, I just needed cock in me. There was cum everywhere, all over my body, through my hair and leaking from every hole.

I was then laid on a bench and had my wrists and ancles shackled with my legs spread wide. Cock after cock fucked me in that position for the remaining of the night while many jacked off over my body, covering my face, tits and body in layer of cum.

Before I passed out, I must have taken over 100 cocks and there looked like at least another 100 guys waiting their turn. My pussy was so swollen and gaping open. Every time a cock left my pussy, I felt empty, I just needed cock in me all night. I never wanted it to end.

I must have passed out for almost an hour, still being fucked, when I woke being hosed down still tied to the bench. I had never seen so much cum in my life. I was told over 200 guys fucked me.

Jason was beside me and helped get me up. I was so sore and couldn't stand on my feet as my legs were so weak and buckled from under me. It was about 3am when Jason took me home and put me in his spa bath to wash me down. He was in the bath with me and told me how much he loved me and how proud he was of me. He cleaned all the cum from me but could not remove all the writing on my body. "Looks like this writing will have to gradually come off over the next few days" he said.

I was still so weak, and my head was fuzzy, it didn't even occur to me I was due to walk down the aisle in less than 12 hours.

"That's ok" I replied as he held me tight. "I am all yours now, I love you so much" I said softly as I closed my eyes.

Next thing I knew was waking in Jason's bed to my phone calling. It was 11am and Tammy was calling to say I missed my make up appointment.

"FUCK" I yelled, "GET HERE NOW" I needed to get ready for my wedding and had to get free from Jason. I got up but fell to the floor. My legs were so weak, I could hardly stand up on them. I managed to get myself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" I yelled again when I saw what was written all over my face and forehead. I could hide the rest of my body under my dress. I tried to scrub my face but could not remove it.

Tammy arrived and took me home. "You are a natural born slut Chloe" Tammy laughed "You sure you want to get married; you were in heaven last night."

I smiled back at Tammy and said "I know, I can't believe how much I enjoyed it, I didn't want it to end. But of course, I want to marry Andy. I love him so much."

sims71
sims71
213 Followers
12