Fifteen Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," he said, closing his eyes like it hurt, his hairy, muscled chest heaving.

She opened wider and led him into her jaws, breathing in his manly musk. Her mouth watered at the taste, and she spat on his crotch, licking up her saliva and repeating, until he was slickly lathered up, gleaming in saliva.

He ran his fingers up the back of her hair and stroked her neck as she sucked him, loud and wet, her lips smacking hard against his skin.

"That's a good girl," he said softly. "Oh, fuck that's good."

She lifted her head, his cock popping out of her mouth with a suction sound, pleased to see the happy look spreading across his face.

"Get up here," he commanded. She obeyed.

She stood, ready to sit down on his lap again. But suddenly he spun her around, pushing her forward, ramming her stomach into the sink.

"Oof!"

She slumped over onto the counter, her hair falling into the basin.

She looked back as he leaned in, reaching up her skirt to slide her panties down to her ankles. She gasped as the cool night air breached her sensitive skin. She bit her lip, feeling his rough hands running over her legs.

Before she knew what was happening, he buried his face into her cheeks, his strong wet tongue flicking against her asshole. His hungry puppy eyes peering up at her.

She froze. She had never had a man in her ass before-in fact, anything past her vagina had been strictly off limits for her ex throughout their marriage. But she didn't resist-it felt amazing, and she slackened against the counter, opening her legs wide, pushing back into the fuzzy face behind her. Her muscles released any tension they had been clinging to, and she felt herself loosen up deep inside. Her pussy burned, jealous, desperate to be touched.

Then she felt his strong hands grip her hips, and she was in the air, falling back into his lap.

She looked over at him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, her eyes a few inches above his own, safe against his solid chest. Her legs were spread wide over his crotch, her pussy pointed towards the skyline, and she closed her eyes and moaned as he brought a hand in between her thighs, into the crevice of her legs.

"Oh, baby," she squealed as he sank his fingers into her vulva, stroking her sleek pink skin.

"Nice wet pussy," he whispered, feeling her slick in his palm.

"Please," she said. "I want you inside me."

His grip tightened, and she winced, feeling his hand lift into her crotch, his fingers slipping over her clit, swollen and tingling. Then, slowly, he sank three fingers into her tender hole.

She gasped, feeling herself stretched out from within. She leaked out like a waterfall, trickling wet over his hand. Then he pulled away, and she was almost angry, ready to tell him to get the fuck back in there. But she watched, mesmerized, as he lifted his glistening hand to his mouth, tasting his fingers like they were glazed in chocolate.

"You taste so fucking good," he said.

He loosened his grip, and she slid down his chest, until her ass was grazing the base of his hairy stomach. With one hand he reached around to his dick, flicking it against her cunt. He grinded the head of his cock against her slit, coaxing it open. She imagined herself as a flower in the sun, its petals tightly closed, slowly bending to let in the light.

"You want it?" he asked, as if she would say anything other than yes.

"I want it," she whispered. "Please."

She heard the crinkle of his smile in the dark. "Me too," he whispered, his voice hoarse with desire. "I want you so bad."

He lifted her up, positioning her over his crotch, aligning the head of his cock with her hole. Then, with two strong hands around her hips, he slowly lowered her down, gingerly inserting his dick in between her thighs.

She gasped, seizing up, feeling the burn of his rod squeezing into her.

"You good?" he asked, his voice tender with concern.

"Uh-huh," she said, closing her eyes. Then, suddenly, the worst was over, and the tip of his penis breached her outer rim. The rest of him sank smoothly inside her, filling her to the brim with a slick wet squishing sound.

"Oh, God," he whispered, his nails digging into her flesh as he began to maneuver her body over his hips, grinding himself inside her, massaging her walls with his cock as they oozed, sleek and slippery.

She tilted her head back, and he brought a hand to her throat, the other guiding her hips. She lifted herself and tried to find his rhythm, bobbing her torso against his lap.

As they slowly worked together, blending their movements, the pace picked up, until he was fucking her to a steady beat, thick loud squelches tapping rhythmically from between her legs.

"Huh..." she grunted, as sweat came dousing out of every pore, steaming in the cool night air.

She bounced harder, faster and faster, feeling his member tearing into her like an open wound. The squelching increased, until he was pounding her tender cunt like a cut of meat, the hammering outpacing her heartbeat.

A warm, velvety wave emerged from her core, threatening to explode.

"I'm coming," she realized, feeling it build inside her.

"Come for me baby, please," he said, fingering her clit, fast and frenetic like he was jiggling a lock, breaking her free. "Come all over this dick."

She squealed and felt the wave break, crashing against her shores, sending streams of pleasure through her body, tingling her skin, setting her muscles on fire. She slackened, as cum gushed down her thighs, soaking his pubic hair in sweet juices.

"Ohhhh baby, you fucked me so good," she said, falling onto his chest, limp as a rag doll, quivering as spurts of ecstasy came shooting up her spine and dripping out her hole.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet," he said, growling into her ear. She snapped out of her daze, wide awake with the feeling of him deep inside her.

"Get down," he said, placing a hand on her back. She rolled over until her hands met the tile floor, her pussy still wrapped tightly around his cock. Her cheek hit the cold ground and she lay there, face down, ass up, bouncing up and down his pole. She felt his hand caress her ass, pressing a finger into her anus.

"Ohhh, Mark..." she moaned, feeling herself slip away somewhere deep inside herself, somewhere warm and buzzing and electric.

"Shitt girl," he said, one hand gripping her thigh, heaving in and out of her. Then his grip released, and she heard the creak of metal.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking over as he pulled the brake lever of his chair. He just smiled, and the wheels came loose, rolling with every stroke.

Suddenly she understood, and she closed her eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure. She held her hands out to keep from banging into the wooden cabinet as he rocked back and forth in his chair, using the wheels to gain traction,, sliding in and out of her sweet, sweet cunt.

The chair rattled, and suddenly she felt him vibrating behind her.

"Holy shit," he said, hissing like his body was on fire. "I'm gonna blow my fucking load."

"Do it," she said. "I want you to come so bad. I want to feel you on my skin..."

"Ho God," he said, squeezing her hips, ramming into her with the full force of his chair until her head banged against the cabinet.

He slipped out, and she hit the ground hard, her knees falling off his lap onto the floor. Then she felt him, blistering hot, splattering her cheeks like summer rain. She looked over her shoulder to see him come, his hairy chest slick with sweat, his face twisted red as he tugged at his staff, creamy ropes arcing through the air and landing with perfect aim onto her raised ass.

He finished, sighing, rolling backwards. The king was satisfied.

She ran a hand along her thigh, feeling the sticky glaze on her buns. Then she brought her cum-drenched fingers to her lips, tasting his spunk. Sweet and salty.

He watched her as she licked her fingers, spent, panting in ecstasy.

She sucked on her thumbs, careful not to waste a drop.

* * *

She awoke the next morning at 5am in the crux of his arm. His powerful, capable arms that could lift her into the air or crush her bones. She nuzzled his fur with her nose.

"Morning, sexy," she heard him whisper.

She turned over to see his beautiful face-his slightly wrinkled forehead, the crinkled corners of his eyes.

"Hey," she said, her voice croaky, sleepy. "What are you doing up?"

"I'm an early riser," he said.

"Oh," she said, tracing a finger along his shoulder, down to his nipple.

The memory of the night before played in her mind like a dream. Yet here he was, lying beside her. Realer than anything she knew.

"Last night was..."

He raised his eyebrows in anticipation.

"Fucking amazing," she said, grinning.

"No, you were amazing," he said, rubbing her thigh.

"But I need to apologize again," she said. "For how I behaved at dinner. I'm so ashamed-I didn't know-anything about you."

"Well, that's why people go on dates," he chuckled. "To get to know people."

"I didn't know you were a vet, how you lost your legs. That was so disrespectful..."

He frowned. "That's... that's not how I lost my legs."

She sat up. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's okay," he said. "I mean, it makes sense why you would assume..."

"Well, I'm trying not to do that anymore," she said. "Can I ask, though-what did happen?"

A flicker of sadness fell across his face like a shadow. "I, uh..."

"You don't have to tell me," she said, putting a hand on his cheek.

He took his hand in hers and kissed her wrist. "No, it's okay. My therapist says I should try to talk about it. I told you I was engaged, right?"

She remembered.

"Well, one night we were driving back from a date and... we got into a car crash."

Her mouth fell open, frozen in shock.

"Losing my legs was one thing," he said. "But... A whole other part of me died when I lost her."

She was speechless, tears welling in her eyes. She looked back at him. His eyes were glistening also.

"It's okay," he laughed, though a tear slid down his cheek. "It was a long time ago."

"How long?"

"Ten years," he said.

She shook her head. "But you-I mean. I never would've guessed it. You're so strong and confident and sweet... How did you come back from that?"

"Years of therapy," he admitted. "Physical and mental. It hurts to heal, but... I mean, you do heal." He rubbed his smooth knees. "Enough, at least."

She bit her lip. "My husband was my life," she said. "I gave up my career for him, my friends... It... it kind of broke me when we split. I didn't used to think I could come back from that." She looked up at him. "But if you could survive that..."

She put a hand on his heart. He smiled at her.

"Well," he said. "Then I'm sure you'll be okay too."

The moment was shattered by a blaring noise.

"Fuck," April said, sitting up in his sheets, scrambling in search.

"Here," he laughed, lifting her phone off the bedside table.

"Thanks," she said, quickly switching off her alarm. He rolled over onto his pillow.

She looked over at the naked man splayed out beside her-his muscled back, his hairy buns, his powerful legs that ended at the knee. She shook her head at this mysterious being that had wandered into her life.

"I have to go," she said. "I'm sorry."

She stood up and quickly slipped on her clothes. She needed to move her car before six, and she had to stop by her apartment before she got back to work.

His eyes were fixed on her.

She turned around, half dressed, to see his sweet sexy face resting on his folded arms.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Just enjoying the view."

She blushed.

"Do you really have to go?"

"I told you, I have work."

"Well, at least let me see you out."

He rolled over and pulled his boxers off the floor, slipping them over his legs. Then he pulled over the wheelchair that was propped up next to the bed, hoisting himself up on his strong arms and swinging into the seat with the grace of a gymnast.

He wheeled beside her as she headed for the apartment door.

"So," he said, pulling up in front of her. "You sure I can't interest you in breakfast?"

"I don't know," she said. "I'm kind of in a rush."

"I can whip up a mean omelette in ten minutes."

"Yeah?" She hesitated by the door.

"How long do you have?" he asked.

"Fifteen minutes." She looked over at him and smiled. "Or maybe a little longer..."

THE END.

12