Fifteen Minutes and Counting

Story Info
Friends trapped in a game are forced to do the unthinkable.
5.5k words
4.36
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secg
secg
6 Followers

Author's note: This story involves heavy elements of non-consensual sex, as well as bondage and incest. It's also just freaky! Read on to peek into a scary basement where a group of friends will be forced to play games pushing them past their limits.

---

Pain. Pain was the only thing Tommy knew. His head, neck, shoulders and right wrist ached. It felt like the time he and his friend had slept on the floor after stealing a bottle of vodka, but worse.

Tommy groaned, making his head throb more. Christ, he felt terrible.

To his left, he heard a noise. It took him a moment to process that noise into words. One word. Repeated.

"Tommy? *Tommy*!"

He cracked one eye open. The light from the room was too bright. He closed it.

"Tommy! You have to wake up!"

Wait a minute. He knew that voice.

With a great effort, Tommy slowly sat up and opened his eyes. The harsh industrial lighting took a moment to adjust to. Blinking, he focused in on his girlfriend, Jenny.

Jenny was a petite girl, just 5 feet tall. She'd always preferred her books to sports or anything too physically demanding. That was how she'd caught Tommy's eye last year. He'd been drawn to the cute, bookish, ultra-petite nerd in glasses.

Tommy could see all of her small body at the moment, because Jenny was naked.

Her short frame was strung up against the cement wall opposite him. Her thin wrists were tightly bound with metal cuffs to opposite corners of the wall. Her arms were pulled taut.

Her curly red hair fell down in waves around her bare shoulders, touching her breasts. Jenny had tiny A-cups with perky, pointy nipples above a narrow waist and small hips. Her thin legs were pressed together tightly.

"Tommy!" she cried, pulling against her bonds. "Help!"

Tommy tried to get to his feet, still groggy. That plan was abandoned when something tugged at his arm, pulling him back to the ground. He looked down and noticed a metal cuff on his right wrist. He was bound to the wall too. Oh, and he was naked too.

His head whipped back and forth. They were trapped in a dark, dirty basement. It looked like no one had come here for decades.

His heart began to race. His breath came out in short, quick gasps. Sweat rolled down his armpits. This felt like a bad dream.

A noise drew his gaze left, to a TV that was so old it still had dials to change the channel. It crackled to life, but only static appeared on the screen. A voice emerged.

"Good morning, Tommy and Jenny!"

The voice spoke perfect English. It had no accent he could place. It used no slang and gave no clues of any kind to the speaker's identity. It was recognizably male, but it could have been any age.

The thing that made Tommy's eyes widen was something intangible. Something about the voice conveyed absolute malice and contempt for the listener. He'd heard that tone before. His bully from fourth grade. His stepdad when he caught Tommy with a joint. The cop who'd stopped him, just because he was bored.

"I am so pleased you two are awake. Let us awaken the others."

A mechanical *chunk* sounded as a light came on 10 feet to their left. With mounting horror, Tommy saw their friends.

Jacob was attached to the wall by a metal cuff encircling his left ankle. His girlfriend, Mia, was strapped down to a table. A metal bar running just below her large breasts held her in place. On the other side, Mia's older brother Ryan was held in place, ominously, by a metal plate encircling his neck. All three were naked.

"Now then." The ominous voice rang out. "What you do in this room over the next 15 minutes will affect the rest of your life. Are you ready to play?"

***

*Two days earlier...*

"I just don't see what the big deal is," Mia complained. "We'll all be gone from this stupid fucking school in a month's time anyway."

"The big *deal* is they'll hold you back from graduating," Ryan retorted, taking a sip from his beer. "They did it to a couple guys the year before me."

Mia cocked her head, moving her light brown tresses. "I thought that was an urban legend."

"Nope," her brother said, shaking his head. "Jack, Connor and Pat didn't get to walk with us. They spent the whole summer cleaning the school with the janitor."

Jenny looked horrified. "But- what about their diplomas? How did they get into college?"

Ryan drank from his Yuengling again. He'd recently turned 21 and, as he loved to remind his 18-year-old sister Mia, could legally drink at restaurants. "They'd already been accepted. I think Dartmouth gave Connor shit over it, but his dad's a huge donor. He still got in."

"Do you think he walked into Dartmouth still smelling like cleaning supplies?" asked Tommy, grinning.

Ryan laughed. "Probably."

Jenny pursed her lips. A lifelong honors and Advanced Placement student, Jenny's deepest fear was coming home to her parents with anything less than a A. She hadn't disappointed them yet, either. The pretty redhead was on track to graduate high school with a 4.2 grade-point average. Tommy didn't understand how someone could have *over* a 4.0. She'd tried to explain it to him once (something to do with AP classes and weighting), but he didn't get it. Whatever. In a month's time, she'd take the stage as their valedictorian.

Tommy liked Jenny. A lot of people thought she was a goody two-shoes, but he'd spent enough time with her on debate team to know she was just shy. Around people she knew and trusted, Jenny showed a wicked sense of humor. She was also incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She never forgot Tommy's birthday. When she came over, she didn't mind hanging around while he and Jacob played Warzone. She never nagged or harassed him.

Yep, Jenny was the perfect girlfriend. Almost.

"Well, I think that sucks," Mia said, crossing her arms in front of her ample chest. "We should be able to do a senior prank."

Mia's gigantic breasts were a running joke among their friend group. Her boyfriend, Jacob, once compared called them (with no small satisfaction) "anime-sized titties."

Jacob, sitting with his arm around her shoulders, grinned. "Don't let them stop you, babe. Your prank would be legendary." He squeezed her shoulders, causing her to smile and lean her head back against the side of his head for a moment.

A scowl flashed across Ryan's face. "Ugh."

Mia's mouth curled. "I'm sorry for being affectionate with my *boyfriend*."

"Please don't."

"Sorry, dude!" Jacob said with a smile. "Your sister's hot!" With an exagerrated motion, he leaned his head around and planted an obnoxiously loud kiss on Mia's lips.

Tommy averted his eyes. His jaw clenched slightly. Fuck, he was jealous. Not of Mia. He'd known her since they were 5 and had no attraction to her, tits or not. He was jealous Jacob had a girlfriend who actually liked sex. Something Jenny, for all her good qualities, didn't.

Ryan scooted his chair back from the table. "I'm getting another beer," he said, getting up.

Jenny immediately leaned in. "Do you think they really weren't allowed to walk at graduation?"

"I don't know," said Tommy. "Maybe?"

"When does he go back to college?" Jacob asked.

"Not until August," Mia said. "Colleges are on a different calendar."

"The prank thing might not be true," Tommy reasoned. "Ryan lies a lot."

"God," Mia said, rolling her eyes. "When I was 4, he tried to convince me narwhals were real."

Jenny gave her a concerned look. "They *are* real."

"Jenny, come on. Not you too."

"No, for real!"

Tommy leaned back as Jenny and Mia got into an increasingly heated discussion. He looked at Jacob, who shrugged his shoulders. Nothing to be done.

"Whatcha guys talking about?"

Tommy looked up. The most radiant blonde he'd ever seen in his life stood not two feet away. She was tall, thin and absolutely gorgeous. Her shirt beautifully displayed her midriff and thin arms. As usual, her makeup was perfect. She looked like a movie star.

"H- Hey, Katherine," he stuttered.

She smiled at him, revealing adorable dimples, and he felt his heart race. God damn it. She had this effect on everyone. He wished that didn't include him. Her perfectly white teeth shone in the restaurant's dingy atmosphere.

"This sounds pretty intense," she said.

"No, it..." he trailed off before loudly and gratingly clearing his throat.

"Are narwhals real?" Mia cut in.

"They are. Even though they sound fake."

Mia scowled. "Bullshit."

"I think we should trust the future veterinarian," Jacob said in a too-polite tone.

"Shut up," Mia punctuated with an elbow to his ribs.

Tommy let his gaze run up and down Katherine, drinking in her thin frame and gentle curves, before realizing he should stop perving on her. He stole a glance at Jenny to make sure she hadn't caught him. Jenny looked away immediately. Busted.

Jenny and Mia both hated Katherine. They hated that she was beautiful and made every man around her into a drooling zombie. They hated that she wasn't even a dumb blonde- she was studying pre-med at Ryan's college with an eye toward vet school. The thing they hated most of all, though, was that everyone *loved* her.

"Is Ryan with you guys?"

"Yeah, he just-"

"Hey, babe," Ryan said. He'd just returned with another Yuengling. He shuffled sideways between their table and the neighbor's to kiss his gorgeous girlfriend.

Tommy kept his face studiously neutral. Ryan had spent almost every day of his high school and college years smoking pot. It was a miracle he was in college at all. How he'd managed to convince this 10 out of 10 smokeshow to go out with him was a mystery. Tommy liked Jenny, but it was impossible not to be jealous of Katherine.

***

"Ughhhhh... what the fuck is happening?" Ryan groaned. His voice was strained by the metal plate wrapped around his neck holding him to the wall.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," said Mia, struggling impotently against the bar holding her to the table. The table stopped just after her ass, leaving her naked legs to kick freely.

"Mia? That you?" Ryan said.

"Ryan! Oh my god, you have to-"

"Ladies and gentlemen." The voice from the TV cut through the room. "I asked- *are you ready to play*?"

"Play?" Ryan spluttered. "Play what? What kind of sick game is this?"

"We will play a game I have named 'Truth or Consequences.' The rules are simple. Tell the truth, or face the consequences."

Tommy heard a rattling noise from left of Mia. He looked over and saw Jacob struggling with the chain around his ankle. Jacob had wrapped a coil of chain around his wrist and was using his whole body to pull it away from the wall. The chain stayed firmly attached.

He stopped moving as the ancient TV cracked to life. Tommy squinted at the screen, but the image was too blurry to make out. It looked like a woman was tied to a chair in the middle of a dark, empty room. She was naked from the waist down and wore a thin white shirt. Thick ropes kept her knees apart, exposing her dark brown bush.

Suddenly the camera moved up, and jostled back and forth. They were seeing some kind of handheld video. The unseen cameraman (person?) moved next to the figure in the chair and zoomed in on her face. It was Katherine.

Tommy gasped. Ryan freaked out, hands scrabbling at the metal plate attached to his neck. "Babe!" he cried.

"Hello, Katherine," a male voice said. A gloved hands reached out and gently brushed a strand of blond hair from her scared face. Her eyes were wide with terror. Tommy could see her shoulders shaking. He'd never seen her like this. He'd never seen *anyone* this scared.

"M- Mister, please," she begged. Her voice was raw and hoarse. "Please let me go."

"No." The cameraman chuckled.

A pair of scissors appeared on the screen as Katherine begged and pleaded. The cameraman used his left hand to grab the center of her shirt and pull it forward, tenting it. With his other hand, he used a pair of scissors to roughly cut away huge, jagged chunks of shirt.

When he let go, Katherine's breasts were completely exposed through the hole. They were small but perfectly shaped, with adorable little nipples pointing up. The cameraman reached out and softly caressed her left tit. She violently struggled to escape, but the ropes were too tight. The unknown assailant ran his finger down her boob before lightly pinching her nipple.

The hand withdrew, and Tommy heard an unzipping sound. He trembled.

"Time for the game, Katherine. Tell the truth... or face the consequences. How many of your professors have you slept with?"

Her face twisted in panic. "What? None!"

"Correct. And how many of them did you let cum in your mouth?"

"I- I... what?," she said, a flicker of horror crossing her features.

"You heard me," the cameraman said ominously.

"I'm a good student!"

"I'm sure you are. But you did not become valedictorian last year without a little time on your knees, no?"

"Stop! Please, this is-"

"HOW MANY?!" bellowed the cameraman.

"Stop!" The pretty blonde wailed. "I- I never did that!"

"Wrong answer, Katherine! You used your whore mouth to suck off four teachers last year. Four!"

Tears ran down her face. "Mister, please..."

"And that's not even counting the drugs and cheating. How much Adderall have you taken? How many college essays did you buy?"

The former valedictorian, the school's perfect golden girl, hung her head and cried.

"Katherine Martin, you are a liar, a cheat, an addict and a slut. Time for your punishment."

The camera tilted down, revealing a long, thick white cock. The cameraman slid a box next to the chair and climbed atop it, leaving his shaft to bounce in the air next to the former prom queen's face. He reached down and grabbed her head. Katherine clamped her mouth shut, but he pinched her nose until she gasped for air. The second her cute mouth opened, the cameraman rammed his cock inside.

"Glkkkk!" Katherine gagged as her captor's cock hit her gag reflex. His strong hands kept her head in place as his cock fucked her mouth like a pussy. It went in and out with increasing speed. Katherine produced a symphony of helpless noises as her rapist used her mouth.

"What's the matter, little Katie? You do this for all your teachers," the cameraman taunted as he roughly fucked her face.

He tightened his grip on her head and pushed his cock all the way down her throat. He held it there for a few seconds before letting her up. He paused just seconds before doing it again. And again. And again.

At this point, Katherine's mascara was running down her face. Her perfectly trimmed eyebrows quivered as she struggled with this man using her throat as his fleshlight.

Finally, the cameraman let her up. His cock exited her mouth as Katherine gasped and coughed. She had drooled all over her exposed tits and torn shirt. Her coughs subsided as he stroked her cheek.

"It is okay, little Katie. We are almost done."

She looked up at him with pleading eyes so wide it felt like you could fall into them.

The cameraman gripped her chin and tilted her head up. "You have a choice. Option one, I send proof of your cheating to the school. You will be expelled, but I will let you go, right now."

"And?" Katherine asked weakly, her head dipping right as she slumped against her bonds.

"Option two is you finish me in your mouth, swallow every drop and I send a video of the last 10 minutes to your father."

Katherine started crying again. Her head fell and her shoulders twitched.

"What... why would you do that?"

A dark chuckle. "He should know what a dirty whore he raised."

After a moment, the cameraman spoke again. "Well, little Katie?"

Tommy's heart pounded. He dared not move. His eyes stayed locked on Katherine.

Finally, the blonde mumbled, "Option two."

The cameraman let out a low, sinister, chuckle. "Good girl." He stepped closer to the former prom queen and rested his large cock against her face. "Well?"

Without making eye contact with the camera, Katherine raised her head and took the tip of her rapist's cock between her perfect lips. She formed a seal around the head and began bobbing her head up and down as quickly as possible.

"Huhhhhhhhh," moaned the cameraman. "Fuck. Dale, look how good your little girl is at sucking dick."

Tommy trembled. The cameraman was talking to Katherine's *dad*.

"Oh yeah, baby. Work that tongue," he panted as she sucked furiously. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh *fuck*!"

With a thrust, the cameraman shoved his hips forward, burying his invading shaft down the star student's throat. He held her there for one, two, three, four, five seconds as he came straight into her gullet.

In just a day, poor Katherine had gone from a beautiful, promising young woman with the whole world in front of her to a filthy, exposed whore forced to swallow her rapist's cum in a video she knew her dad would see.

With that, the ancient TV went dark. She was gone.

***

"Katherine! Fuck!" cried Ryan. He struggled again with the metal plate holding his neck to the wall, to no avail. "Let us out, you sick fuck!"

"Tommy."

He looked over at his naked girlfriend.

"Can you get loose?" Jenny asked. Her eyes bored into his with a fear he'd never seen before.

Tommy looked down and pulled on the chain attached to his right wrist. The metal clanked. It gave no sign of being any less attached to the wall. Tommy had never been that strong, anyway - he was in marching band, for Christ's sake.

He looked at the scared redhead and shook his head sadly. "Sorry, Jenny."

"Try again! You only pulled on it one time. Maybe you can get it loose if you keep trying."

Tommy cocked his head and lifted an eyebrow. "Jen, I-"

"Don't argue!" she said, her voice rising. "We have got to *get out* of here." Her red locks shifted and flowed as she turned. "Ryan?"

Ryan growled. They were all scared, but Ryan was angry. "When I get out, I'm going to beat this fucker to death with my bare hands."

"Yeah, that's great, man," Jacob said. "But we have to get out of here. I'm getting freaked out being tied up like this."

"You're freaking out?" Mia scoffed. "I'm strapped down to a table like Frankenstein and my brother can see my boobs. *I* need to get the fuck out of here."

The terrifying, erudite voice of their captor cut in. "None of you will be leaving, I am afraid, without playing my game."

"FUCK YOU!" Ryan yelled.

The voice continued, unperterbed. "I told you the next 15 minutes would determine your fate. Lovely Katie's video took eight of them. That leaves you seven minutes to escape. If you do not, you will never leave this room. You will play games with me, *forever*."

The friends had fallen silent. Somehow, everyone knew their captor meant it.

"I am sure you are wondering what I will do to you. *I* will do nothing. You will do it to each other.

"Simply put, if any of you want to leave this room, each man must cum inside one of our lovely ladies before time runs out."

Jenny, still naked and spread-eagled on the wall, let out a strangled squeak. Tommy felt a jolt of adrenaline run through him.

"I can't even reach Mia!" Jacob yelled, desperation in his voice. Beads of sweat had started to gather at his temple.

The voice chuckled. "To free yourself, simply reveal one secret unknown to both these fine ladies. It had better be a good one. You have six minutes."

"What? What do you mean?!" Jacob pulled frantically at the metal cuff holding his left ankle. "Let! Me! Oooooooouuuut!!!"

The ancient television flickered to life. 6:05. 6:04. 6:03.

"Guys, I think he's serious," Tommy said urgently. "If he kidnapped us and set all this up he'll leave us to die."

"Tommy!" Jenny hissed. "You cannot be taking this sick freak seriously!"

"We gotta get out of here!"

"Not if it means that you *rape* me!"

Tommy closed his eyes and thought for a moment. A secret. Something Jenny and Mia didn't know. Something shameful. Something- of course.

secg
secg
6 Followers
12