Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A weird thought crossed her mind: "When he fucks me, will it be a non-event like this? Oh my god, I thought 'when' he fucks me, not 'if', and I actually thought the word 'fuck'! Jesus, I've gotten myself into a real mess and I don't have any way out of it! I know that I was right to say 'when' he fucks me, not 'if'! The old 'you made your bed, now sleep in it' certainly applies. Oh well, let's see which of the things Mark packed for me would be best to wear to a professional conference."

She went into the bathroom and did the necessary things including makeup and, finally, selected a simple undecorated skirt and blouse worn over a pair of very modest white cotton panties under too dark pantyhose. She hadn't tried on the Walmart bra and, instead, wore what she had on yesterday. As she studied herself in the mirror, she admitted to herself that Mark had been kind to her - the things he had given her were perfectly acceptable if not glamorous. He could have sent totally mismatched and inappropriate items, but he hadn't.

She finally went over and looked down at Henry's relatively flabby body (as compared to Mark) and shook him awake. "Come on, Mr. Johnstone, Sir, time to get the show on the road. I'm hungry!" Henry looked at her blankly before gathering his senses and heading to the bathroom. As he did so, Julie thought, "When someone said 'clothes make the man,' they certainly were correct!" What a difference between the imposing, impeccably dressed figure exuding power she was used to seeing and this naked, whiskery, somewhat pudgy man stumbling his way to the bathroom. It was not a pretty sight!

He came out, looking neater if no more impressive physically, and went over to the door and peeked out. "God damn it, there's no suitcase there! I don't have a fucking thing to put on! He stomped around, ranting about his "fucking suitcase" and this "fucking ship"' etc. Obviously his vocabulary and his equanimity were not improved by being frustrated. He certainly was not the smooth, self-controlled imperturbable Henry Johnstone with whom Julie was familiar.

Somewhat disillusioned by both Henry's body and his behavior, Judie sat out on the balcony and enjoyed a beautiful morning and the sparkling ocean water. She knew that it was unfair and unreasonable for her to compare Henry's 50+ year old body to that of her 27 year old husband, but it was natural to do so. She also knew that Henry had cause to be upset and angry about his suitcase since all of his clothes were inside it, but he had always been so imperturbable and calm that this ranting and swearing disturbed her.

She looked up as Henry came through the door onto the balcony, still complaining. "I can't believe that I'm wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday, including my underwear! I want to get down to the Guest Relations on deck 5 and find out what's going on. I want to change before we go down to register so I have to have my suitcase!"

"Let's have breakfast first, Henry. It's still early and the crowd may be less. If they have your suitcase you'll have plenty of time to change afterwards. If they don't, going down there won't help. Anyway, I'm hungry!"

Reluctantly, he accepted her suggestion and they found a table. His mood improved considerably after eating and it was with a more optimistic attitude that they arrived at the Guest Relations desk and were sent to the housekeeping office. That optimism was shattered immediately.

"Mr. Johnstone, I regret to tell you that we have no record of your suitcase ever being loaded on this ship! The bar code on the luggage tag provided by Royal Caribbean is automatically read and recorded as each bag is brought aboard. Your suitcase never appeared! In a very few occasions the tag is accidentally torn off and we hold those cases until a guest reports it missing. We have no undelivered suitcases on board. We talked with Cape Liberty and your case is not there. I have no explanation as to what happened."

Henry was fuming, as would be expected, but it was Julie who spoke up first. "This is unbelievable! I watched our limo driver take two suitcases out of the trunk, place them on the pavement and I saw them picked up by a baggage handler and taken over to the luggage carts. Two cases! How could mine get on board and Mr. Johnstone's not?"

"Mrs. Schafer, I have no idea about what happened, but the bar code from your suitcase is recorded as it came on board but Mr. Johnstone's did not. I have no explanation!"

At that point Henry's ranting really began to embarrass Julie and frustrate the officer. She tried to calm him down and all the officer could do was repeat himself and say that Mr. Johnstone could put in a claim after they returned to port. Finally, Henry gave up and, more politely, asked if there was men's clothing sold on board. "The only place where you might find something is in Tommy Hilfiger store right next door or the Logo Shop across the way. We are 'at sea' today and tomorrow so there is nothing that you can do until we get to San Juan which, of course, is our first port. While there are many clothing stores for men and women in San Juan itself, there is a Ralph Lauren factory store near the dock which may supply all you need.

They checked but there was nothing useful in the Tommy Hilfiger store so Julie and a very disgruntled Henry returned to their stateroom to get themselves ready for the conference registration. As they approached the door, Henry bellowed out, "Good god, not another one of those! This joke has gone long enough!" There, taped to the door was another envelope. Julie pulled it loose and they stepped inside as she opened it. As expected, it was another photo with text added.

THE EB & T BULLETIN

MRS. JULIE SCHAFER AND MS MABEL SYNTHRON ENJOYING BREAKFAST AFTER A ROMANTIC NIGHT IN THEIR COMPANY PROVIDED SUITE! THEY REALLY ARE A HAPPY PAIR OF LOVERS - ALMOST LIKE A HONEYMOONING COUPLE AFTER A NIGHT OF PASSION! I THINK THAT WE MUST ACCEPT THAT MS MABEL SYNTHRON IS REALLY MR. HENRY M. JOHNSTONE IN DISGUISE AND WE WILL REFER TO HIM THAT WAY IN FUTURE INSTALLMENTS

The previous evening Mark had downloaded the day's video recording and had seen pretty much what he had expected from listening to the audio earlier. Naturally he wasn't happy about the sexual relationship between Julie and Henry, but its development had been inevitable given their master-subordinate roles in her career progression. He had been in the perfect position to seduce her and he had done so. Their conversation showed that there had been some sexual activity at his office, even including her being caressed and fondled and her having sucked his cock. He wasn't really surprised, but, of course, hearing the confirmation bothered him. Watching her total lack of hesitation when promising him that she would be naked with him and use her mouth that night showed how she had accepted his control over her.

Of course, later seeing her preforming what she had promised showed that control all too clearly. Thanks to Mark, she had no nightgown - seductive or not - to wear so she came out of the bathroom after showering wearing nothing but a towel strategically hiding her breasts and pubic hair. She turned off most of the lights, and just stood there. She clutched the towel to her, obviously embarrassed at her near nudity, but at a gesture from Henry, and a brief moment of hesitation, she let it fall and displayed her nude body to a man for the second time in her life. She was very self-conscious, but, happily, Henry was very appreciative.

"Julie, you're beautiful! I have seen your tits before in the office, but completely exposed, they're lovely! Everything is lovely. Seeing you with your bra undone and your panties down was exciting, but that gave me no idea of how perfectly proportioned you are!"

He was lying there, also nude. Reaching up, he quickly pulled her down onto the bed beside him and began a through exploration. He tweaked and fondled her breasts and kissed and sucked her nipples before sliding his hand downwards through her pussy hair, commenting, "I love a neat triangle of hair on a woman and yours is so soft and fluffy."

His fingers slid further down, questing between her legs and finding the opening into her body. Abruptly rising up he said, "I want to look at your cunt."

To Mark's absolute astonishment, instead of responding in shocked incredulous surprise, Julie pulled her knees up and spread her legs! He had a hard time believing what he was seeing. His almost inexperienced and normally modest wife seemed to have no problem with completely exposing herself to another man as she would to her own husband. When Henry moved closer with the obvious intention to lick her cunt, she drew her knees further up, almost up to her breasts and spread her legs wider, welcoming him in.

Mark couldn't see exactly what Henry was doing, of course, but the result was apparent. After a few minutes Julie's hips began flexing up and down and a lapping sound could be heard. It appeared that he had a talented tongue and was expert in using it - at least to Julie's satisfaction for, while she didn't appear to erupt into an orgasm, she did move vigorously. Watching her performance, Mark got the impression that she definitely had enjoyed it, as he would have expected. It went on for some time until Henry, wanting more, pulled back and watched her as she slumped down, her legs splayed open. "Damn, I want to fuck you!"

"Not tonight, Henry, I'm just too tired and, I guess, too uptight. You can fuck me tomorrow night and I'll use my mouth now."

There seemingly was no end to Julie's shocking behavior last night! Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing! He had seen his wife spread herself open to the eyes of another man and, then, permit that man's tongue to invade her most private parts. Then, almost as shocking in a different way, he heard her use the word 'fuck' which she rarely did even with him. And then, most astounding of all, she actually had promised that other man that he could fuck her tomorrow night! He would almost have bet his life that he never would hear those words from her mouth. That she would say them to a man with whom she had never been intimate was simply impossible! Of course, in that same sentence she had also offered to suck that man's cock - inconceivable!

That, of course, is exactly what she did next! Henry lay on his back, his cock projecting upwards. As said before, it appeared to be an average size cock with no particular distinguishing characteristics. Julie knelt between his legs and ran her hand up and down the shaft until he began reacting. She started licking the head, tasting the pre-cum, and, bit by bit, took the cock into her mouth. It went in deeper and deeper until her lips reached hair and she then began a slow in-and-out movement. She took it in rapidly and slowly pulled out until Henry began arching upwards, matching her rhythm. She moved more and more rapidly and, as he clearly was approaching the climax point, her head was almost a blur, bobbing up and down.

Suddenly he surged up and ejaculated into her sucking mouth. The cum briefly filled her mouth but she swallowed it down without choking before the next jet arrived. Several more of those spurts came into her mouth and went down her throat before he relaxed back, his limp cock falling out of her mouth. Julie had become an excellent cock sucker in the last nine years, a skill she had just demonstrated on a man who was not her husband. Even in the relatively dim light, Mark could see Julie's self-satisfied smile as she looked down at the satiated look on Henry's face.

After a few moments, she moved up beside Henry and lay beside him. Shortly afterwards they exchanged a quick kiss and Julie got up, went into the bathroom and prepared for bed. When she was finished Henry did the same. Mark was surprised, and, admittedly, pleased that there was no long post-mortem discussion about how good it had been, etc. There was only a very brief cuddling together followed by a pro forma kiss goodnight. They rolled over and went to sleep - no big romantic ending.

Mark sat there with the video still running, thinking about his own reaction. He was not enraged. He felt no compulsion to run across the corridor and pound on the door, wanting to get at the man who had slept with his wife last night. Actually, his feelings were numb more than anything else. He looked at the screen and saw his wife sleeping quietly beside another man and didn't have what he thought should be the normal emotional response. Oh, there was anger but it was in the background and was about the entire situation, not the physical acts he had just observed.

Analyzing his feelings, he decided that his unemotional response was, in part, his recognition for the last one and a half to two months that this probably was going to happen. They had argued, he had threatened consequences, he had shown how hurt he was - all to no avail. Seeing her in action was bad, but much of the shock that she would be unfaithful was long gone.

There was another factor too. One of the clichés that adulterers inevitably fall back on is "it was just sex." Well, in this case, that cliché obviously was true. There were no endearments, no expressions of love and, really, no passion. As would be expected, Henry was worked up and sexually aroused because he had a pretty naked woman beside him with the added fillip of knowing that she was a married woman succumbing to him. He said all the right things and stroked the right places and Julie responded. She had enjoyed the way Henry had played with her and licked her cunt, but, as Mark watched intently, her facial reaction afterwards was not one of gratitude and love. She was always effusive in her expressions of those feelings with him but not that night with Henry.

Her reaction when she went down on Henry was much the same. She did all the things with Henry that she did with her husband, but it seemed that she did them not for love or desire but by rote to get him off. Mark realized, as he analyzed the situation, that he might be seeing what he hadn't wanted to see, but, nonetheless, her lack of emotional involvement helped ease the burning jealousy he would have expected to dominate him.

In any case, after trying to understand his surprisingly passive response to a very disturbing video, he turned on the audio and listened to Henry's morning ranting about his suitcase. He was delighted to hear that harangue because he knew that Julie would be disturbed. She had praised Henry's even temper and how he handled potential catastrophic situations with complete aplomb. It was a quality she admired in him and his behavior over his suitcase had to be disillusioning.

So, even with the unsettling video he had just watched, Mark was very pleased with the first day and night of the cruise. Julie's pedestrian clothes she had to wear, her sadness over her missing rings, Henry's lost suitcase and the very successful EB & T Bulletin pictures and captions - all of these were contributing to his intention to undermine this non-fifth anniversary honeymoon cruise! He heard Julie suggest having breakfast before seeing about the suitcase and immediately grabbed his camera and went up and got own breakfast.

He was still eating as they came into the Windjammer. He watched them as he finished and, as they filled their trays and got a table, he moved into position to get a close-up telephoto picture from across the large area. He took several, one of which showed them smiling at each other and, going back to his cabin, he made that one into the very suggestive message they later found taped to their door. That done, he went out and spent the morning exploring the ship and the afternoon in the pool or lying on a deck chair with his iPad. He intended to make their lives miserable but that didn't preclude him enjoying himself!

Back at Julie and Henry's stateroom, Mark's latest EB & T Bulletin caused just the reaction he had hoped. Predictively, Henry was furious. "What the hell is going on? My suitcase isn't even on the ship so I have no clothes and someone is playing games with these damn pictures! I'm going to kick someone's ass if I find that they're playing a joke on me! This thing is practically saying that we're shacking up - 'night of passion' for god's sake!"

Julie was clearly shaken up, but she responded, saying, "Calm down, Henry! I wouldn't say that we are 'shacking up' here in this lovely suite, but we are sleeping together! Somebody knows what is going on and I don't like it and I'm worried! I hope that this is nothing but a joke and you can end it at the conference this afternoon, but if this gets back to the bank I am in trouble anyway! Everybody will know that I slept with my boss. Worse, Mark would hear of it and any hope I have of convincing him that it was an innocent professional meeting will be gone! I don't think that he bought that Mabel Synthron thing anyway, but it was a hope. This is scary!"

Her comments brought Henry back to earth and he immediately began to console Julie and relieve her worries. "Say, I'm sorry, Julie! I'm afraid that my clothes situation is causing me to over react. I'm sure that this is just one of my asshole friends having fun with me. There always some guys I knew from Yale many years ago who like to play gags on each other. Look, nothing is going to get back to the bank. As I told you, there always men who bring a woman to these events, but nobody rocks the boat. Like that 'whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' rule! Your husband is not going to hear anything and any suspicions he may have will die from lack of proof! Now, let's 'freshen up' and head down to deck 3 and register. This afternoon we can shop and get us bathing suits, yours definitely without a skirt, and see whatever else I can find for me."

They did register and Henry encountered several acquaintances and a few friends, but no one who might have been the jokester. He even casually mentioned the EB & T Bulletin several times, but there was absolutely no reaction. But, Julie and Henry thought, "If it's not a joke, what is it?" They tried to put the question out of their minds, but that was impossible to do. However, shopping did relieve their anxiety somewhat. They found a bikini for Julie in that Fashion Boutique but no eveningwear that fit or that she liked. The Royal Promenade's wide passageway was filled with counters and clothes racks, all proclaiming major deals, particularly watches and duty free items. Henry bought a loud short sleeve shirt and two pair of shorts with a Royal Caribbean logo, one to wear and one to use as a bathing suit. He finally had something to wear other than his suit, but no regular clothes or underwear.

Most surprising, Julie fumbled through a massive long table covered with costume jewelry and came up with a pair of cheap rings which she promptly put on. Displaying them to Henry, she said, "They look like a wedding ring and an engagement ring and my hand has felt empty since I left the house! I still feel awful without my own rings, but these will do until I get home. I hate being introduced as Mrs. Schafer and have the other person look down at my bare finger."

They returned to their suite and tried on their purchases. For Henry his shirt was a bit garish but, combined with the khaki shorts, he looked presentable. However, it was not the perfectly fitting power suit that had impressed Julie and had helped in her seduction. She almost giggled out loud when she realized that he looked like her father when they had gone to Ocean Beach a few years ago. That was followed by the sobering thought that Henry was old enough to actually be her father! Very unsettling!"

Julie changed in the bathroom when trying on the bikini she had bought. When she came out she was really not happy. "It fits pretty well, but it certainly is briefer than the suits I normally wear. More important, this top doesn't want to stay in place as I move around and I don't think that I can do any real swimming. I'm afraid it would slip to the side and my nipples would be out. And, gods, if I move at all, the pants don't hide my hair! I would have to cut, or maybe shave, a lot of it off! The suit is ok for standing around or moving carefully in the water, but not swimming. At least I can do that and I should be able to get another one that fits better and is more modest in San Juan."