Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a life story about scat and watersports.
2k words
3.88
40k
25

Part 1 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

This story tells the changed life of Max, a man very disappointed by his previous relationship, who decides to turn his life around and look for the fulfillment of his deepest kinky sexual desires.

1. The escape

With mixed feelings, relieved and sad, I get into the car with only my most important belongings in my travel bag. Some jeans, shirts, socks and underwear. Obviously my laptop and my collection of CDs and DVDs. Not much but too personal to leave with her.

She hadn't given me much choice. If I kept holding on to my special desires, it couldn't go together anymore. I can't really blame her. I am a separate one. I'm also entitled to my happiness, don't I? We had grown apart in almost every way. It is better this way. Also for her. No more struggles.

First I drive to a small hotel in the wooded area where we sometimes went for a walk. I have provisionally booked for 7 nights. I'll see from there. I have a nice buffer of money to sing it out like this for a few months. I opted for a small hotel with a kitchenette in the room so that at least I don't have to eat out expensive every night on my own. Moreover, the fun is over quickly. I remember that from the times when I had to stay in hotels without colleagues for months on end.

After checking in with a friendly middle aged lady on reception, I find my way to my room. A cozy room with a double bed and a small kitchenette with 2 electric hobs. Fortunately, there is also a microwave. I will use it a lot!

The bathroom has a nice shower cabin.

Now do some shopping and then install the laptop. At the reception I check whether it is possible that I can wash my clothes, which is indeed possible. There is a washing machine in the basement of the hotel. Beautiful.

In the village I get some simple things to eat and drink. A ready-made meal, bread, spreads, fruit juice and some beers.

With the plate of stamppot endive on my lap, I zap through the channels on the TV and hang around a funny episode of Ally McBeal. I don't feel like doing anything other than watching TV. I'm exhausted. Probably because of all the emotions.

There is good WIFI and I check my email on the phone. Installing the laptop will come tomorrow.

Seated on the bed with 2 pillows under my head, I watch TV for the rest of the evening.

I fall into a deep sleep and wake up in time to go to work. Unfortunately, that also continues even though my mind is not at all.

The drive to the office also gives me some time to realize that my life has now changed. I don't quite believe it yet, but I'm free. Free!

Free now means single for now, but I hope it will not stay that way.

After a quiet and short working day, I drive back to my hotel mid-afternoon. In my room I connect the laptop and connect to the WIFI. Now find out what the possibilities are to get my life back on track. I would love to find someone who is like-minded. Preferably a steady relationship with a woman around my own age. That feels the best. I have been thinking about relationship agencies for a while, but nowadays they are available and available online. Because I didn't dare to look it up at home on the shared PC, I bought my own laptop. That should work without my ex's prying eyes.

After some searching I find two online dating sites where people who are looking for something special in the field of sex and who are also looking for a partner for a relationship.

On a Dutch site I can mainly search in the Netherlands and on an international more broad site I can also hope to find foreign women. Of course I am looking for something very specific so I am very curious if I can also specify that in my profile to be created. In addition to all kinds of information about lifestyle and hobbies, I can now also express my sexual preferences. Bingo!

Although I cannot give everything I want, I still feel that this way I could find someone who is a match on a sexual level as well as hobbies, lifestyle and interests.

I will describe myself briefly and also mention that I enjoy traveling, hiking, good books, eating out and music. I also mention that I am a good listener and that I have a meek character. That's what women should fall for, right?

And then the sexual matters come up. I tick the boxes kinky, bondage, dominant / submissive and watersports. I am slightly submissive myself because I like to be forced to do kinky things. With SM and therefore pain I have nothing at all and I don't feel the need to hurt my partner, even though she likes it so much. A smack on the buttocks is still fun, but it really shouldn't go further.

One of my preferences, poo sex or scat, unfortunately is not listed on the Dutch site, but on the other one it is. I therefore hope that a match on the ticked preferences is sufficient. Actually, I assume that women who put the same check marks are also more open to other experiments. Hopefully there are also women on the other site who live in the Netherlands or a little near the Netherlands.

Now then to finalize my profile where I will upload a nude photo of myself in front of the mirror. After all, it's a dating site with an emphasis on sex. I have to take that picture first. I undress and stand naked in front of the mirror and naturally hold my tummy in. I take a picture of myself in the mirror with my cell phone and make sure my face is out of frame. That will come later when I get in touch with someone.

I add the photo to my profile and at that moment I get a kind of butterflies in my stomach. I got terribly excited. Filling in my preferences, writing a short profile about my further interests and the hope of a match has awakened the necessary fantasies in me. I am still naked and walk to the mirror with the sink underneath. I decide to jerk off to myself. That doesn't take too much effort. Within a minute I cum heavily moaning and a good load of cum squirt into the sink. That was badly needed!

To congratulate myself on my new step, I decide not to cook something myself and go to the Chinese in the village to get a bowl of nasi goreng with satay. I call to place the order and when I arrive it is ready for me. In the hotel room I'm just in time for a new episode of Ally McBeal. Not really my type of program but it fascinates me enough to start taking it. So I will try to be in the room around dinner time every day so that I can continue to watch the series without missing anything.

After dinner I am very curious about existing profiles of women on my dating sites. I fill in some search data and start browsing. That disappoints me a bit. Although I did not expect that there would be much to find, the range of interesting ladies is very limited. The only real contenders only live a bit too far away in Germany. All the way near Potsdam. That might be nice for once, but if it really worked out, one of us would have to move. I would rather not do that because of my good job. So on the international site I find women who match very well but who all live too far away. Not one in the Netherlands unfortunately.

Because I could not express all preferences on the Dutch site nor can I look them up, I have to hope that the women I want to approach are open-minded enough for my extra hobbies. In any case, they are all in for kinky games and water sports. I am quite charmed by two ladies. A lady with exciting lingerie on her profile photo from Groningen and a lady without a clear photo from Harlingen. Two bare legs on a beach with cocktail on a little table. No faces in the photos, of course. Both not too far away. I decide to work on it immediately and send them a first message via the Dutch website.

It only takes about ten minutes for the first response to arrive. That is nice and fast. Yvonne from Groningen wants to know more about me and asks me for a more extensive story about myself via email. Of course I don't want to keep her waiting long and let her know that I will start right away. I write out what kind of relationship I come from, what kind of work I do and go deeper into my interests. I also ask her, so as not to be too intrusive, if she would like to read more details about my sexual desires. I immediately ask her whether she wants to at least describe that in her answer. Of course I am most curious about that. I also propose to meet her over dinner.

The proposal for a dinner is good. She immediately makes a proposal for a nice restaurant in the city center of Groningen. She had already been there regularly and would like to meet with me there, provided that the email exchanges continue to give a positive impression. Yvonne further writes that she is an executive secretary and that her previous relationship has ended. Her ex-husband did not want to meet her wishes to handle her firmly in sex and to be her master. I am excited by this description but I have my doubts whether this is a match. Being a master once might be fun, but my feelings are mildly submissive when it comes to these kinds of things. Not that I need to be continuously commanded now. But a woman who occasionally forces me to do kinky things under loving pressure is more my thing. I decide to answer this anyway in the hope that she can give it a positive twist. Maybe we can vary it a bit. As long as there doesn't have to be any pain involved.

Her answer comes after half an hour. She is really looking for a man who can handle her firmly and doesn't see any point in seeing me in a submissive role every now and then. Good friends and a thank you for your interest. And good luck with the search. That's too bad. I write to her that I understand and that I wish her luck too.

Two days later the reaction of the woman from Harlingen follows. Her name is Mieke and she is up for anything. Her hobbies are also traveling and especially exciting adventures. She makes no bones about it. In addition to looking for a permanent kinky relationship, she is also in for a one-night stand. Well, if it doesn't work then it doesn't harm, right? She has sent a nice picture of herself. Again on the beach, but not just legs and a cocktail. The photo was taken on the beach of Makkum. I had been there once. A man-made beach on the Ijsselmeer. A nice place where she lives not far from.

What she also writes is that she has a Bed & Breakfast in the countryside near Harlingen and whether I also need shelter for a longer period of time. She has a small farmhouse between the meadows close to the seawall and has one room left and would like to rent it out for a longer period of time. It immediately starts to itch because something like that would of course also be ideal. A hotel is a bit more expensive.

I decide to respond positively to this and propose to take a look. If it clicks between us, it is also a bonus. I send a photo of myself and I am very curious how this will continue.