Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 09

Story Info
Silver and Gabriel play Truth & Dare. Tinkerbell gets a kiss.
4.2k words
4.35
3.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starlight Pool Party

_______________

Silver is looking super cute, wearing a short, lacy, black skirt and a spaghetti strap, cold shoulder crop top along with her sexy Roman sandals. She also decided to keep the glittery treatment adorning her skin. Yay!

Walking around to the other side of the bar, we see a small group of couples assembling under a beautiful lamp lit pergola.

"Hey there!" comes the greeting from Chris, manning his post behind the the bar. "Daaammmm, Silver! I love the glitter! You guys here for the party?"

"Party? We were going on a moonlight walk, but a party sounds fun" Silver replies.

"Oh, you've got plenty of time. Probably an hour or so. It's great fun, we play games and tell stories, you'd have a blast."

"Games?" I inquire.

"Yeah, things like The Dating Game, Newlyweds, Truth And Dare."

"Sounds like fun," turning to Silver, "How about we stop by when we get back from our walk?"

Silver replies, "Sounds good to me lover, I'm with you!" With a wave, we head out in the direction of crashing waves.

The moonlight is startling as we wander down the deserted beach, hand in hand. The silence is as calming as the waves lapping at our feet. We find a secluded spot and sit on the sand; I strip my shirt off to provide a sand free zone for Silver's cute butt. The moonlight reflecting off of the water is mesmerizing as we embrace the serenity.

"God, baby, I've never been so happy in my entire life."

One might wonder who's mouth that came from; the reply is all the answer you need. "Ditto".

Time stops for us as we sit there, Silver leaning against my chest, breathing softly. I can barely hear the music in the background, gulls calling, a fish splashing in the surf. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. God I love my life.

_______

Laughter greets us as we approach the festively lit area. The small group turning as Chris greets us, "Hey there!" We respond with a wave. "You're here just in time, we're going to play Truth And Dare! Here, yar!" as he slides two beverages our way. This dude is pretty damn good at his job.

Silver looks up at me apprehensively, "I thought maybe the Newlywed Game or something? I haven't played that since...well, it's been a long time!"

The entire crowd responds in various versions of "it will be fun" and "you are on vacation!", so we relent and take a seat on the open couch in front of the bar.

"Ok, everyone, let's introduce ourselves again" gesturing to us. "Silver, Gabriel, Bill, Hannah, Rachel, Jared, Julie, Gretchen." Yes they are a couple, "April and Robert... and finally, Philip and Gerald." Chris raises his hand, "I'm Chris..." the crowd cuts him off by collectively raising their glasses, "Here Yar!!" causing him to laugh in embarrassment.

He starts us off by asking the group for a number between 1 and 100. Gretchen is the closest, so she goes first. "Ok, Philip, you know the drill!" says Gretchen.

Philip responds right away to the laughter of the group, "Dare!"

"All right, I dare you to flash us your ass!"

Philip stands right up, pulling his speedo over his hips, exposing his white ass to the group. The group erupts in laughter and applause. Just as quickly, he yanks them back up and sits down with a satisfied smile.

"My turn!" he announces gaily, looking directly at a fellow that could be Jared's twin. "I want to see your ass too! I mean, Robert, what's your choice?"

Robert looks a little uncomfortable, hesitating a moment, "Trut..." his wife digs her elbow into his side, "Dare I guess." he says with an eye roll.

Clapping with glee, Philip blurts, "Ok then, I dare you to flash your ass too!"

Rolling his eyes, Rob sighs, "Really?" The overwhelming female response was, "Yes please!"

Philips eyes were glued to Robert's lower half as he turned around and yanked his board shorts to his ankles as he bent over. The squeal from Philip was piercing, especially after a sharp elbow from Gerald. The collective response from the female population was more than positive as the delighed squeals and suggestive comments rained down on him. Heck, even Silver's eyes were glued to the tight, white ass and thighs. His oversized balls clearly visible hanging between the taut legs. I feel Silver's hand squeezing my leg; damn that might leave a bruise!

A loud smack leaves an April sized handprint on his ass, causing him to yelp and yank the suit back up. Rob turns and sits down, face red. My loud laugh must have drawn his attention. Oh, shit. "Ok, mister loud guy, how about you?"

Continuing my slightly drunken laugh, I reply, "Dare!" without thought.

"Well then, let's see your ass too, fella!" he says, gesticulating with his hands.

Ohhhh. I guess I didn't think too far ahead, damnit. Glancing over at Silver, I see her shining face and hands clapping. She is about to burst from excitement. I guess she wants me to give she and our new friends a flash.

I stand and bow, turning to Silver, "Will you do the honors, baby?"

She doesn't hesitate, unzipping my shorts and yanking them down, right along with my underwear. My penis flops out before I can react. Thank god I was facing her at the time, although I'm pretty sure the incident didn't go unnoticed. Laughter, along with ooohhs and ahhhs responded behind me. I pull myself together, zipping as I sit back down.

Silver grins at me, wiggling her eyebrows, "Fuck. That was sexy! You should have seen those girls eyes on you baby. Good thing I'm here, otherwise you might get assaulted!"

I laugh, "I promise to not press charges!" resulting in a smack to the arm.

I guess it's my turn.

"So, Rachel, whatcha wanna pick?" I ask Jared's girlfriend. I figured she deserved a turn too.

"Dare!" she giggles, looking up at her Adonis.

"Yes! I dare you to kiss," glancing around the group, "and it's gotta be a goood kiss too, Tinkerbell!" I announce.

"Who the heck is Tinkerbell?" she replies with a tipsy, confused look.

I glance at Silver to discover she is already staring at me with a look of disbelief. "Gabriel William!"

Turning to Rachel, she slowly slips the right side of her skirt up, revealing Tinkerbell sitting between her hip and the exposed edge of her black lacy panties. "She's right here."

Rachel gasps, "Oh...wow!" finishing with a smile. She makes her way over to Silver, sitting on the coffee table in front of her, looking at her expectantly. Silver glares at me and stands, jutting her hip out.

The redhead leans forward to examine Tinkerbell up close. Her warm breath caressing the beautiful image. "Wow, she's gorgeous...Honey?", turning to Jared, "you gotta come see her up close, she's amazing!"

What's anyone gonna say?

Jared glides over to his girlfriend, leaning in close. "Damn, she is," looking up at Silver, "how long did she take?"

"Two hours of discomfort and one of 'She don't need those puffy balls on her damn feet!' ", Silver replied with a wry grin. "Gabriel had to take me out for alcohol and steak, I was feeling carnivorous afterward", the alcohol speaking for itself.

Jared emitted a low whistle, "Sensitive area, I guess?" running a fingertip over Tinkerbell and across her smooth, exposed hip.

Silver nods with a slight shiver, goosebumps washing across her body. Rachel smiles at her, "He does the same thing to me."

"Hey, I thought this was Truth or Dare! Not Meet the Sexy Fairy!" a voice yells from my right.

Laughter rolls through the group while Jared beats a hasty retreat.

Rachel looks up, "You ready?"

She doesn't wait for a reply before leaning forward and placing her lips against Tinkerbell's feet, kissing softly. The tip of her tongue emerges to trace up Tink's legs, where Rachel, again, places her lips, this time on the cute, tiny ass.

Silver's goosebumps return with a vengeance.

This kiss however is turning more urgent, her mouth open sliding up Tink's body. Involuntarily, her hands come up to grasp Silver by the hips. "OH!", escapes from Silver's mouth before her hand can stifle it. The only sound, birds notwithstanding, was wet, sucking as we watch tongue and lips caress soft, tan skin.

The sound of Rachel inhaling deeply through her nose, breaks the silence with a groan, "God, you smell good. Are you sure YOU aren't Tinkerbell?"

Silver is completely speechless as the redhead gazes up, rooting her to the spot with hungry, lustfilled eyes. Maintaining eye contact, Rachel stands slowly... pressing her chest against Silver's torso as she drags her pert breasts up the length of Silver's body until they are nose to nose, nipple to nipple. I hear Silver's breath catch as she watches helplessly while Rachel leans in to plant a quick, but very wet kiss on her mouth, leaving a blank faced Silver, swaying in front of her chair.

Heading back to the blinding smile that is her boyfriend, Rachel wipes her mouth, "Damn... she tastes good too!"

The spontaneous applause causes Silver to cover her face and fall back into her chair, body shaking. The clapping continues for a bit, Silver shaking the entire time.

However, when the applause dies down, I hear a snort from behind the hands and her face emerges, tears streaming... oh shit...

The next thing I hear is her taking a deep breath and breaking out into the heartiest, belly laugh I've ever heard come out of her mouth. She is doubled over, laughing, trying to breathe... the group can't help but join in the laughter. I don't know what tickled her so much, the applause most likely embarrassed her, especially since she clearly enjoyed the results of the dare. She probably can't believe she just did that. I'll bet the adult beverages are having an influence too.

Heck I don't know... laughter is the best medicine, right?

We hear Rachel's voice, "So" looking around at the faces, zeroing in on Silver. Before she can make an utterance, Silver says, "Hold on, I should be exempt for at least one round, I'm still recovering over here!"

"Ok, ok, fine then, Gabriel? I guess you're up. I was going to have your wife, well I, sorry honey, it's your turn too", looking up at Jared.

"Wait...what? Oh... no.no.no.no!" comes babbling out of his mouth.

She looks up at the hulk of a man, "Don't be such a baby, get up on that bar like a good boy!", smacking him on the ass for emphasis. The yelp jumps out of his mouth as he scoots over and strips his shirt over his head to a collective, primitive, female sigh, then lays down on the bar with a huff. I can hear Philip in the background, giggling and clapping his hands with glee. I'm just sitting there, wondering what the fuck is about to happen. I haven't even picked truth or dare yet! Rachel walks up to the bar, "Hey Chris, how about a Jell-O shot, right here", sticking her finger into her boyfriends navel.

Jared is still protesting, "But, but, but..." She gestures to me, "C'mon, big boy, looks like you are Silver's proxy!"

"Wait, what?" turning to Silver, "Honey? C'mon, I'm sure you would enjo..."

"Nope, it's your turn!", she laughs.

"Bbbut... I didn't pick..."

"Rachel, he picks 'dare'", looking me in the eyes.

"But" I begin again and Silver interrupts, again, silently this time with raised eyebrows, sealing my doom.

Shoulders slumping, "Fine!", I grumble and belly up to the bar looking down at the broad chest and flat stomach. Huh, he is a fine specimen, I sure hope Silver enjoys this! (Internal eye roll)

Jared just closes his eyes and says, "C'mon, dammit, get it over with."

"Whoa!" eyes snapping open, "that's fucking cold! I thought, oh, never mind" head thunking on he bar, instigating another round of laughs.

A chant begins, "JELLO SHOT, JELLO SHOT!"

I turn to the traitor with the sultry southern, female voice, "Really, baby?" She just nods with a wicked grin, continuing to chant.

"Ok, dude, this is for the ladies, and Philip over there" eliciting another squeal from Gerald's boyfriend, "NOT you, capiche?" The non-response from Jared seems good enough, so I bend over to perform my proxy duties.

"Wait, wait, wait! You've gotta make it a 'gooooood' one too" obviously using my own words against me, "or you're gonna havta do another!" the redhead shouts.

Laughter.

"What? Fine!" I growl again while the red headed traitor sidles up next to her silver haired compatriot to watch.

Alrighty then, returning to the taut six pack in front of me. Placing a hand on his chest and one on his upper thigh, he flinches..."Wait a..."

"Shut up and lie still, mister, or else!", the redhead's threat closes his mouth and opens everyone else's with laughter.

I look up and two sets of shining eyes are fixated on my hands, "Like this?", I growl and smash my face against his stomach, only partially engulfing the alcoholic jello. Jared lurches like he's doing morning crunches, but makes no sound as I slather my tongue around his belly button, spreading the sticky cherry substance down to the waistband of his tight suit all the way up to his hard pecs. The whoops and hollers of everyone present echoing in my ears. Philip seems to be enjoying it most of all.

Finally, I stand and Jared collapses back on the bar. "Fuck!"

With a triumphant smile, I look over at the two responsible for the jello sticking to my short beard. "How's that?"

Both of their faces are blank of expression as they swap glances between his messy torso and my matching face, and... well, it's very clear that Little Jared is waking up.

"There's still some left" sweeping my hand like Vanna White.

The women pounce on him before my hand finishes its gesture. Rachel reaches him first, planting her mouth just above his waistband, licking up the red residue. Silver slides one hand across his quivering abs and the other over his muscular chest as she begins meticulously licking and sucking every trace of the tasty treat from his hairless chest and stomach. I hear him yelp and Silver glances up at me smiling, his nipple between her teeth.

"Holy shit" is all Jared can manage. Looks like little Jared is enjoying this much more; Jesus, look at the biceps! If he grips the bar any harder, he's going to snap a piece off.

The ladies review their handiwork and help the quivering man to sit up, the outline of his cock clearly visible behind the suit. If he's not careful, the head is going to pop right out of his waistband.

A little dazed, he receives a nice round of applause as Rachel guides his wobbly frame back to his chair and I guide Silver back to hers. As we sit, Silver leans in close, "Holy fuck, that was hot", and sticks her tongue in my mouth for a very wet, cherry flavored kiss.

Ok, I guess it's my turn! Looking at Silver and her Cheshire Cat smile, I decide to pick somebody else. Turning to Chris, "Ok buddy, looks like you are up!"

He responds with an, "Oh, geeze" eyes a filled with mock worry. I flick my eyes to the short brunette, Hannah... they were flirting earlier today at the bar. "All right man, Truth...", he cuts me off, "Dare!"

They should call this game 'Dare Me' instead.

"Alrighty then! I dare you to give Hannah a hickey on her left ass cheek!"

I hear a high pitched squeal from Hannah's direction, accompanied with a definitively male voice, "What the fuck?"

Chris laughs out loud while Hannah escapes the grasp of her jealous boyfriend, making a beeline for the bar. Giggling at the barkeep, she says with expectant, sparking eyes, "Where do you want me?"

Patting the bar, Chris smiles as she clamors up, kneeling on the bar, ass in the air. I hear her boyfriend say, "I swear I can't take that woman anywhere!" The crowd laughs, but nobody takes their eyes off of the display.

Chris leans against the bar, tilting his head for the best view. Her tight, 30 something ass split by a thin string that attaches to the point of cloth triangle stretching under to cover her most intimate lady parts; lacy coverup riding up over her hips. "I'm ready!" she says over her shoulder as she lays her head against the cool, wood bar, wiggling her ass with excitement.

Giving Bill a look of apology, Chris grabs her right ass cheek with both hands and starts down, placing his lips against the fleshy portion of her tan ass cheek and starts sucking. Hannah gasps when the sucking includes teeth. Chris runs a hands down her thigh as he continues to gnaw on her ass.

"Wait a minute, I said 'left'!"

Chris looks up at me, mouth agape. "Oh yeah, that's right!", immediately switching to the other glowing cheek and repeating the process. With a final nip that elicits a squeak, Chris smacks her ass with a wet slap. Hannah looks over her shoulder at him with a gleam in her eye, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Hannah!" her boyfriend says.

She responds with a grin, sliding off of the bar seductively, "Whhhhaaat?"

We all watch her ass, matching red welts clearly visible, as she sways back to her chair.

"Ok, Silver, you're my choice! Truth and Dare!"

Silver pretends contemplate the question seriously, then answers, "Truth."

Instead of seeing his face fall like the rest of the crowd, Chris' brightens up like a light instead. "Great!", then tapping his chin with a finger, sly look creeping across his face. "Soooo... have you ever had a Jell-O shot eaten off of your stomach?"

The group's collective attention was caught by the question. As was Silver's.

"Uhmmm" looking up and away as she processed the inquiry. "Well, there was the one time on New Years Eve, we were at a party with some friends, completely drunk. Gabriel had the pleasure as I was laying back on the bed between my two best girlfriends, and no, not "girlfriends", anyway, it was cherry flavored."

"Ok, we've GOTTA hear this story later."

I interrupt him with, "Wait, I have a pic of that" whipping out my phone and scrolling.

Chris grabs the phone and takes a look, handing it to the brunette close by with a low whistle, "Nice!" As I wait for my phone to make the round back to me, "Anyway... I meant by somebody other than your husband here" dismissively flicking his hand at me. Silver just looks at him, "Uhmmmmm, no?" coming out like a question.

"Awesome! Then I dare you to have someone else" sweeping his hand out across the small group, exaggerating the movements as he cut me out of his selection criteria, "slurp a Jell-O shot right off of your pretty, tan tummy" crossing his arms with a satisfied smile.

"Wait just a damn minute, mister! I picked 'Truth'!" Silver protests.

"Oh, I'm sorry, don't you know the rules to 'Truth And Dare'?" annunciating each word.

Silver blinks, once, twice. "Whadda ya mean, 'And'?" she says slowly as her mind connects the pieces. "Oh, damn, I didn't know that! That's not fair!" sticking out her bottom lip.

"Awe, c'mon, baby" slips out of my mouth before I can stop it, earning me a glare.

Giving her a mock, stern look, "Ignorance of the rules is no excuse young lady, right you guys?"

He is rewarded with enthusiastic chants of "Body shot, body shot!"

Slipping out of her chair, she sits on the bar with a laugh, "FINE! Fine! Ok, I'm going! I've never done this kind of thing before! Give a woman a minute here!"

"Since my Gabriel" a collective 'awwweee' comes from our new friends, "seems to be 'off the bar', as it were, I should at least get to pick, right?" The group glances around at each other nodding, then to Chris who concurs with his own nod.

"Ok then, let's weed some of y'all out so I don't look silly when whoever I choose says no!" The laughter erupts as she tries to continue. "Yeah yeah, a n y w a y, if you'd like to", looking down at her tummy, "as Chris says, 'slurp' a Jell-O shot off of me, say yay."

A thunderous, "YAY!!" resounds, causing Silver to laugh out loud. "Any nays?"

Dead silence. Had there been crickets, they'd be chirping right about now.

Then laughter erupts all around...

12