Fight with Mom

Story Info
A Son Owns his Mother in the Most Unusual Manner.
3.7k words
3.96
124.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The Following New Story focuses on A Son's Aggressive Reaction to His Mother's Physical Display of Supremacy.

The Plot is Set in India, and is Narrated by 20 Year Old Rakshith, who in the heat Of the moment Violates his Female Parent, Suman.

I have tried my best to make this Tale as interesting as possible, and I really hope all of you will like the attempt.

Happy Reading!!

*

"Is this the Time you come Home?! Look at your Watch!! It's 2 in the Morning!!" My Mom shouted at me, as soon as she opened the Door for me.

"You are Drunk... Aren't You?! You went to the Bar again... Didn't You?!" she furiously continued to question me, not letting me enter the House.

"I told you I don't like you spoiling yourself!! What is Wrong with You?!" My Mom just kept screaming, as I somehow managed to get myself inside, and close the Front Door, desperately hoping none of the Neighbors would have taken notice of the incident.

"You promised me you will Never Drink again, and you dare to do it!! You Bloody Cheat!!" she almost roared, before very unexpectedly proceeding to slap me, for the very first time ever, rightfully shocking me.

"You Lying Bastard!!" My Conservative yet Angry Mother kept repeating, looking straight into my eyes, trying to intimidate me even more, though with disappointment clearly visible on her face!!

I knew I was at fault, and I knew I deserved to be punished, but I was also upset at being dominated and treated like a kid, and I wanted to do something about it - And in My Highly Intoxicated State, I rashly bent forward to lusciously kiss My Mother on her Red Cheeks, unintentionally indicating a lot more than the want to halt her reprimanding.

"You Son of A Bitch!! I Will Kill You!!" she grunted, relentlessly beating me, crying out at the top of her voice.

I was scared, and I was certain I just had to get My Very Tipsy Body to My Room, before I do anything more serious, and simply lie low - Still, In My Uncontrollable Mood, I vigorously grabbed My Mother by her Smooth Black Hair, pulling her closer towards me, and without any second thoughts, went on to Sinfully Smooch her Thick Pink Lips, in the most animalistic fashion!!

It seemed like forever before I finally let go off her, and I was as stunned with My Own Actions as she was with her Own Son's Unforgivable Violation of his Own Female Parent.

However, when she slapped me hard one more time, purely out of the agony from the Disgusting Heartbreak I had gifted her, and pushed me away as far as she could, threatening to hit me with the TV Remote she had just got her Hands onto, I only found more reasons to Physically Conquer her, and I went on to shamelessly force her against the wall with considerable strength, Licking her Luscious Neck & Biting her Sweaty Shoulders, and at the same time, also very unhesitantly, Groping her Covered Busty Firm Melons!!

"Leave Me... Rakshith!! Leave me... Leave Me Alone, You Bastard!!" she protested, and using her Long Sharp Nails all over me, in her defense, she slowly began to bring down the pace of My Aggressive Criminal Act.

I stopped doing what I should never have started doing, a few more seconds later, and I was slowly coming back to My Senses, understanding the degree of the wickedness I had put on display, and finding myself filled with regret, as I realized I had Severely Sinned - But That Early Morning, Unfortunately OR Fortunately, was destined to be the Hour that would forever change everything!!

My Mom hit me again, as soon as I freed her, and this time, also used the TV Remote on My Jaw, hurting me more than I thought it would, and injecting in me a greater need to permanently make her submit.

I could still say My Next Deed was only My Natural Reflex doing it's job, but I reacted by placing both My Hands on the Exact Center of the Neckline of My Mother's Red Colored Sleeveless Velvet Nighty, and the very next moment, I simply ripped it apart, ingloriously exposing her Braless Bare Boobs!!

Tears roller down her Eyes, and she looked pathetically vulnerable, standing ashamed in front of her Own Son, unable to believe her Otherwise Tender Boy could do an act so heinous.

She cursed her luck, beginning to vehemently sob, causing me to further hate myself for My Disorderly Mental Condition - I was upset I had given My Mom the kind of pain No Son should give his Mother, but by the time the concerned feelings reached My Twisted Brain, My Strong Hands had gleefully already gone ahead with tearing down whatever remained of her Long Nightwear, putting into display her Deep Navel and Fleshy Belly first, and in an instance, also her Helplessly Unprotected Hairy Pussy!!

There stood the Woman who gave Birth to Me, completely naked, and just millimetres away from the very Monstrous Offspring she carried in her Womb for Months, and all she could do then was unsuccessfully struggle to keep hidden as much of her Body as she could, using her Small Palms and Thin Arms.

"Please Stop... Please Rakshith... Please Don't Hurt Me..." she pleaded.

"I Am Your Mother... You Cannot Do This To Me... Please... I Am Sorry I Hit You... Please Stop This!!" she was literally begging, relentlessly crying.

"Just Don't Do Anything More... Please!! Just Let Me Go... I Will Not Say Anything About This To Your Father...I Promise You That... Please..." she continued to ask for mercy, breathing shakily!!

I did not know what to say - I did not know what to do.

I was sure I did not want any of it - I was Drunk, and her hitting me derailed me.

I was fine with her questioning me, and advising me, but her using her Hands on me hurt me.

I did not expect that My Mother would ever beat me - I was not Palpably Injured, but deep down in My Mind, I felt broken, and I reacted in the most abominable way, and I was rightfully feeling bad about it!!

I felt sorry for her...

I felt bad about the misery I had given her...

I despised myself, and I wanted to right away ask for forgiveness, and set things right - I wanted Our Relationship to be back to normal, however difficult that seemed!!

I took a small step forward, with the sole intention of falling on her Feet, and pleading for pardon, but before I could even tell her how much I regret the Evil Deed I had just committed, she very stressfully told me what I never ever thought I would be hearing from her Mouth.

"Just Leave Me Alone... Rakshith... For Now... Please!! Let Me Go Back To Your Father, Tonight... I Mean... Let Him Know Nothing About This... I Promise You that I will let you do anything you want to do to me, whenever you want to... But... Just Not Now!! Please... I Swear I will Come to Your Room, in the Morning, as soon as Mahesh leaves for Work!! You Can Do Whatever You Want To... I Will Be Yours... I Will Be Your... Wife!! I will be whatever you want me to be!! You Can Call Me By My Name... You Can Call Me Suman!! You Can Have Me Whenever You Want!! I Will Agree To All Your Demands!! Just Not Now... Mahesh should not see any of this... Please don't Rape me in front of your Father!! Please... I Am Begging You... Please!!" she appallingly said, sounding extremely serious, and totally taking me aback!!

I just could not believe it - I just could not trust what I had heard.

I had never expected her to Carnally Present herself to me, and that was never what I was hoping for, and that was never the intention when this Event began either - I was earlier only trying to Calm her Down, and I only wanted her to Stop Treating Me As A Kid, and even later, I only wanted to Fix Things.

When she put forward to me the most scandalous of offers, I was still desperately attempting to tell her I only want what happened between us to be forgotten!!

"Mom... Listen... I am just..." I struggled to talk, let alone apologize, and convince her I will never see her as an Object of Sexual Desire, but even before I could clarify my stand to her, she very gently touched me by My Crotch, and used her Fingers to Unbutton My Bottoms, and soon Unzip the Blue Pant I was wearing.

I stood stunned, as if I had been electrocuted, and the very instant I felt the warmness of her Palm rubbing against the Raw Skin of My Manhood, I knew there was no going back.

We had crossed all lines of Moral Decency, and worse, The Very One Woman who should never have touched me down there, had easily got accustomed to the unthinkable, practically playing with My Not So Flaccid Tool.

It all looked so organic for a second, I even wondered if she always wished for it, but the despair she still displayed, was strong enough to indicate she was just horrified, and desperately hoping for a way out!!

Rakshith : Mom... I am...

Suman : Please... I will do all what you want me to do... You can do all you want to do to me... Just Not Tonight... Just Now Now!! I Promise You... You have My Word... i will even... I Am Ready To Stroke Your Cock Now... I Will Make You Cum... Please be satisfied with that... Please don't do anything more to me... Tonight... Please... Not when your Father is around!!

Rakshith : You don't have to, Mom... This is not what...

Suman : Shhh... Please... He will hear you... I am sorry I was rude to you... Please... I Will Make Up For It... Give Me A Chance... Trust Me!! Just Not Now...

Rakshith : What The Hell!! Don't You Understand...

Suman : Lower Your Voice... OOOOOO...

Rakshith : Take Your Hand Out of My Trunks... Shitt... Mom... What are you even trying to do!! You cannot...

Suman : MMMMMMMM....

Rakshith : What The...

Suman : I Didn't Know... I Just Didn't Know...

Rakshith : What Are You Saying??

Suman : Nice... This is Nice...

Rakshith : Stop It, Mom...

Suman : I really had no idea...

Rakshith : What is...

Suman : You Are Big!! You Are Huge!!

"What The Fuck!!" I immediately cried out, as My Mom quickly covered My Mouth shut using her other Hand, but also Biting her Own Lips at the same time.

"Don't Wake Your Father Up!!" she almost commanded, hinting at the apocalypse that could follow, but the look she gave me only managed to suggest that she was keenly craving to not be required to put an end to her current exciting doing.

"Are You Liking This??" she clearly giggled as she spoke, oozing erotic energy, fully confirming the very rapid escalation of the improper activity, and alerting me on the need to take quick action.

"Mom!!" I loudly blurted, trying to push her back, partly relieved I could at-least get her to stop touching me - But the very next instant, I also found myself back to wildly shaking, upon hearing My Dad calling out My Mom's name!!

"Suman?! What is Happening Down There?? Su... Darling... Is Everything Alright?!" asked the Gentle yet Powerful Voice from the Floor above, causing us both to literally tremble.

"Shit!!" My Dad's Darling Su rightly gasped in fear, but only initially, and quickly turned mostly relaxed, and also not hesitating to mouth to me that I should have just kept quiet, even in between all the tension, and further confusing me!!

Truth be told, there was no denying the verity that My Mom had for some strange reason been Supremely Aroused, and instead of being a Sorrowing Victim, she unquestionably was enjoying donning the role of a Dangerous Hunter to perfection - It was as simple as that, and I could effortlessly guess what could have been going on inside her Head, how much ever improbable the scenario was even until a few Minutes ago.

She just kept staring at me, with a lot of intent, and lust very well visible in her Eyes, making it clear to me she was already thinking about what she was going to do to me, once she would finish taking care of the Annoying Hindrance from Upstairs - She knew she could handle her Man, and it was just about getting me to play along!!

As far as I was concerned, I obviously felt uncomfortable having to connect sensually with My Own Mummy - However, I had only myself to blame, how much ever I tried saying I wanted none of this, and with the situation getting worse, thanks to the involvement of a third party, My Only Option was to Cooperate with the Madness.

Awkwardly watching My Unexpected Elder Companion work out a plan, I allowed myself to get lost in Dizzy Noisy thoughts, even as we both continued to remain Still & Silent - Until My Old Man repeated his query, a lot more louder this time!!

"It's... It's Nothing, Mahesh... Rakshith... He... Rakshith has a Bad Migraine... I am just helping him relax." My Mother tried her best to stay calm, and sound fine, as she finally responded.

"Ohh... That Is Not Good... You want me to come down and have a look?!" My Dad enquired with a lot of concern, ironically leaving us more worried - Well, My Mom was Fully Naked, and I was Thoroughly Sloshed, and the Living Room had also very happily started to smell of Sex, and even a Corpse could have labelled us Wrongdoers.

"No... No... Dear Mahesh... Just No!! I mean... There is absolutely nothing here that you would want to see... There is absolutely nothing here that you would ever want to see!!" The 42 Year Old Housewife casually replied to her 50 Year Old Husband, hardly showing any signs of stress, and the audacity in her choice of words unsettlingly surprised me.

"Is it that bad, Suman?! Is Our Son in a lot of pain??" The Anxious Father politely asked, truly making me feel for the love he had for me, but the real circumstances also forcing me to wonder how big an idiot he was actually being - I knew I was being cruel, and I knew I had already greatly wronged him by defiling his Wife, and I knew I was supposed to be more compassionate, but the Alcohol Content in My Body, along with the Incestual Adultery I had become a part of, ensured My Mind went about only in ways it never should.

"Not Now... I mean... Not Yet... But he soon will be..." The Cunning Mother replied with a naughty grin, pausing the sentence, as she took extra time to shed whatever was left of her inhibitions, Gleefully Groping My Shielded Balls, making me flinch, and let out a pain-filled groan loud enough for her Husband to hear, followed by the Careful Caressing of the Heavy Ballsack, pushing me to express soothing moans, equally audible.

"That is... If I do not attend to him... Constantly!!" she asserted, restarting the conversation as effortlessly as she restarted showering Forbidden Affection on me.

"Ohh No!! I cannot take this... I don't think I can even imagine what he must be going through... I know how bad it is to have a Migraine... I have suffered for Years... Look... Su... Please do whatever you can to make him feel better!! Please!! Please Stay With Him!!" My Dad very kindly requested, in a very naive tone, very absurdly allowing himself to fall for the deception.

"You Sure?? I mean... You won't miss me??" My Mom bounced back mockingly, continuing to tease me by Licking her Upper Lips, as she ridiculously questioned him, moving herself closer to me, seemingly proud about the fact that she was very close to victory.

"I will!! I really will miss you!! You know that... But... It is okay... Rakshith is Our Son... He deserves equal care... So... For Now... You be with him!!" My Dad replied with words full of fondness, evidently yet foolishly unaware about what exactly was happening.

"Is it also okay if I sleep with him Tonight?! I don't know how much time this might take!!" My Mom provocatively enquired, straightaway, continuing to shame him, and shocking me greatly, as I could only proceed to rate her as a Complete Slut, who would go to any length to satisfy her Desires.

"Of Course Yes!! Suman... You Can!! You don't have to ask me that... In-fact, You can sleep with him whenever you want to... Okay?! You should do everything you can to bond with him!! This Is Good... So... Yeah... I guess I will see you in the Morning... Just make sure he feels better... And take good care of yourself too... Don't Stay Awake All Night... Get some sleep once you are sure he is feeling alright." The Gullible Gentleman enthusiastically announced, unfortunately also unconsciously succeeding in conveniently encouraging the Mature Mummy, smirking downstairs, to allow her Hands to completely get back inside My Trunks, and gradually lower it.

"You are so understanding, Mahesh... I am so lucky to have you... We are so lucky to have you!! Rakshith already feels better... I can see it..." My Mom began her line by sarcastically embarrassing My Dad, and ended the same by harshly taunting me, after noticing the Throbbing Rigid Nature of My Erection, that refused to stop growing bigger & bigger, particularly after she fully pulled down the very last piece of fabric that covered My Legs.

"Yummmm... I mean... You... You don't worry... Okay!! I have this under control... Yeahhh... And... I will be very kind to myself, as well... I assure you that, Mahesh!! I am just going to enjoy giving Our Son company, and I am very sure you will appreciate me when you find him perfectly fine Tomorrow!! We may even end up being friends!! Hehehe... Yeahh... Actually... I am just sad that I might not get any sleep at all... I mean... I have never slept well without you lying next to me... Every Second I spend with you is special!! I hope you know that... And Every Second I stay away from you makes our time together even more special!! I hope you know that too... Mahesh... I Love You!!" she lavishly declared, with amusing honesty, even as she was all along very hardly pressing the Thick Head of My Nude Tall Pole, and it only stunned me more to listen to her being Abnormally Romantic with her Husband, or even faking it, even as she was all along preparing herself to Shamelessly Cheat on her Husband with their Own Offspring.

"I will make him feel really good, Mahesh... Really Really Good!! Hehehe... I promise you that!!" she additionally added, but comparatively softly, and winking at me just as she completed the sentence, yet again underlining the reality to me that she was One of Those Women who found Serious Pleasure in the Harmful Humiliation of their Partners.

"I Trust You, Su... Give Him All Your Love!! Okay... Good Night, Then..." My Dad innocently signed off, at last, before going back to his Room, but also not before severely tempting me to ask myself how many of such Cuckful Instances he would have been previously gifted to by My Mom!!

Even though I felt grateful for the Narrow Escape, I was still startled, and I was just coming to terms with what exactly had transpired, and what exactly I had ultimately got myself into - But, the moment My Male Parent locked the Door to his Bedroom, proceeding to peacefully sleep, unaware of the unpardonable developments, My Female Parent tightened the hold she already had on My Penis, and gladly opening the Door to My Own Bedroom, she pulled me inside with considerable force, Vigorously Kissing on My Lips to Entirely Authenticate the Immoral Association.

My Mom viciously pushed me on to the Bed, and swiftly getting down on her Knees, she took urgent steps to Swallow the Whole of My Meat, wasting no time at all, as if she had been forever fantasizing about it, and continued to Romp With Her Son for the rest of the Night, and until she was certain she had Milked Out the Last Drop of Semen from his Young Rod - I must admit here that I do not remember how much of a Real Resistance I had put on that Eventful Day, but what I am sure about is that it was definitely me who made the First Move the Days & Nights that followed, and also, a few Weeks later, when I willfully agreed to make the Indecent Arrangement a less private affair, it was very much My Own Idea to Disrespectfully Tie My Loving Dad to the Chair, before I Mercilessly Fucked his Whorry Horny Wife to Multiple Orgasms, right in front of him, as the Aging Loyal Husband helplessly cried watching, in utter disbelief!!

So, I guess it's safe to conclude by saying that in My Fight With Mom, both of Us were Winners - I really wish Dad too could call himself A Winner, but by making the mistake of threatening Us with Legal Action, I fear he now cannot even call himself A Whiner, especially with the Used Never-Washed Undergarments of his Own Boy existing to stay stuffed inside his Gagged Mouth, in addition to his Hands & Legs already being in Cuffs, keeping him eternally Dumb & Grounded, much to the delight of My MILF Bae, who as per her own admission has always been A Dirty Cheating Slag!!

12