Fighting Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Changing Hands and fulfilling promises...
8.7k words
4.18
3.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If a darker story isn't your cup of tea, then this is NOT the tale for you and no, I don't guarantee a happily ever after. If you like a quick cum and done, this also isn't for you. This is for those of you who like those deep dark interwoven webs of tales with the forceful erotic dynamic mixed in.

You'll need to read Ch. 1 if you want this chapter to make sense.

Every character is 18+, and this is a work of fiction. Please do not copy, download, or otherwise use this story except for your personal reading. This story is copyrighted to me (SimplySilver).

Chapter 2: Changing Hands

The car takes us to his home in the far outskirts of the city. He dismisses me to the bedroom as the clock strikes one a.m.. As I slip into the nest of blankets at the foot of the bed, he smirks. "Such a pretty slave. Pity you aren't worthy to join me tonight..."

The tether at my wrist is locked to the heavy frame of his bed. And then like his bed, I am ignored.

"Emelia."

"Yes, Master?" she appears in the doorway almost instantly. Her eyes flick to me, but her expression doesn't change. At his beckoning, she crosses to kiss him passionately, drawing back only as he pulls her braid hard.

"Up in bed."

She blushes softly, eyes flicking to me, then yelps as he swats her hard on the olive hip. She moves quickly to strip her silks and slide in between the sheets.

I close my eyes, trying to block the sound of their coupling. It's not the first time I've been privy to intimate activities of Rex, but it doesn't make it less uncomfortable. She squeals and gasps and occasionally whimpers as he plays with her, driving her to madness as he fucks her to completion. His own orgasm follows not long after.

She slips from the room as soon as they are cleaned; not sparing a glance back. Such is a slave's duty. She might be precious enough for him to keep in his bed, but affection is rare.

Here, in his house, he is king.

Kings cannot afford to be weak.

It is well past morning when he finally rises. I am awake already, having risen with the dawn as was Reg's way, and fallen into my low bow where I can wait without pain. He rises without acknowledging me; the bathroom door closes and I hear the shower start.

A slave doesn't act without orders.

Emelia returns as he showers, quickly setting out his clothes and remaking the bed. At her throat rests a delicate diamond R hung on a silver chain instead of a leather or metal band; her silks are a sheer silver. Something in her expression is perturbed while she works on her duties before slipping out as silently as she came in.

He strolls from the shower, dressed in nothing as a towel rolls through his blonde locks. "Five minutes, kraljica," he warns as he fishes out the key from his nightstand and unlocks my restraints. "Go."

I waste no time as I quickly bow and scurry into the bathroom. Showering takes two minutes but leaves me clean. The other three I use to quickly fix my hair and dress. One of his stickier points is appearance and I make sure every curl is perfect before I step out with thirty seconds to spare and sink into a waiting position.

I can do this.

He's dressed, waiting for me at the bed. A snap of his fingers and I carefully rise. A second and I walk over to him trying to mimic Emelia's grace. He nods as I sink to my knees.

"Good, girl," he murmurs, running his fingers through my pony tail. "Your timing sense is excellent. But I want your hair down for today."

A quick tug and my hair spills down my back and shoulders. He strokes his fingers through it, down to my neck where he checks the black band's edges. Satisfied, he then holds up a slender metal band.

"Fourteen days in isolation can make for a reckless slave," he muses. "Unlike Regulus, the House will not run the risk of losing you. Now kiss."

I obey, pressing my lips to the metal; he locks the hinged pieces about my ankle. A tap to his watch and a red light appears for a moment before turning off.

"Go attend to your duties, kraljica. I'll call you this evening. Emelia will assign you where she finds you useful."

Bowing to him, I rise and back my way out of the room.

As the door closes, I hurry off to find Emelia. I find her in the Foyer, listing off duties to the three who wait. I recognize two of them, Ari and Jessy. They're both dressed in green with small silver ravens hanging from their collars; skilled slaves of his house who are trusted.

The last is dressed in white, unladen by any charm; new to life. Her neck is unadorned but the binding at her ankle matches my own. Jess takes her hand as Emily finishes, leading her off through the house.

"I did not expect another slave..." Emily murmurs, looking at her list."But Master told me last night that we are expecting multiple guests. How much do you know about this House's Rules, slave?"

"Entering, exitting, dancing, and serving," I reply calmly, clasping my hand before me. "Nothing else, Mam."

She sighs, letting the list fall to her side as she stares at me. Her eyes are measuring, staring at the thorned rose that dangles between my breasts. Rex's footsteps on the level above make her eyes flick up and back to me in warning. Her voice hardens slightly. "You will work in the kitchen with me since the Master hasn't assigned you elsewhere, slavegirl. Get moving."

Obediently, I follow her into the large space. At her direction, I set about chopping the carrots as she closes the doors and locks them before grabbing a knife for peeling potatoes. Rex visits the kitchen briefly to collect his bottle, kiss her, and then he steps out once more.

Silence reigns for a time after; she must be satisfied he's gone when she finally chooses to speak.

"Why'd you do it, Jazzy?"

I hold my tongue focussing on not slipping the knife off the orange sticks. It thuds repetitively against the board as the carrot pieces click off.

"I thought everything was going well between you both," she presses, tossing the potato into the pot. "Why Ru-"

"I don't want to talk about it, Em," I reply softly, chin tucked down toward my chest as I set the knife onto the board. "The short of it is we both behaved like asses and now....." Now I might have lost everything I cherished.

Her eyes are reproachful; she sets the knife down and gently takes mine to the sink. When she turns back, her arms encase me in a tight hug, and that simple act of kindness cracks my shell of "okay". The tears flow freely down my cheeks; I make no move to hide them before my old friend.

"Oh Jazz, these are bad," she murmurs softly as she holds me, her fingers tracing the red lines that still linger from his wrath over my sides and hips. "I don't understand why he would go this far."

"He put me up for a Show, Em." I reply bluntly. "We fought...I left down to the coffee shop and then when I got back, he was so angry Em. I've never seen him like that. He hasn't yelled at me like that since... well... you know. But I tried to tell him it was all a mistake and he wouldn't listen!"

"Sweetheart, if he put you up for a Show... mistake or not, it's serious. Why didn't you beg him during the Show?" she murmurs. "Surely he would have forgiven you...."

Stubbornly, I wipe my tears and toss the board of carrots into the pot. "It wouldn't have mattered. He surrendered me when we got there and King's saying they might put my contract up to auction if I can't pass the Training Rotation."

"Do you really think he's going to sell you?" she asks quietly, gathering up spices for me to add to the vegetables.

Shaking them in, bit by bit, I take a slender thin knife and begin slicing the meat into strips as she adds the broth. It's food for thought; I don't know. Runners who try to escape their debts are commonly sold. But Reg's always sworn that he wouldn't... He only accepted my contract in the first place because of.....well....if it wasn't him, I'd have ended up in literal hell.

"I don't know."

We finish the stew and then she has me baking the biscuits, cutting the greens, and chopping and covering the fruit. With ten people to feed this evening, there is more than enough to do and the hours pass quickly.

Lunch is a simple affair; fruit and salads with a roll. She leaves to serve the midday meal to Rex while I plate for the other girls. Due to my status, it's not going to be a social occasion. Jessy comes around one, accepting the plate without a word and sitting to eat. She seems fatigued, but content in the silence. She finishes quickly and slips out just as Ari arrives.

Her eyes focus on the table, refusing to even meet mine. Only as she gathers her plate does she bring her eyes up to mine. They look wary; her teeth worry her lip. She's gone by the time I turn to toss the empty container in the trash.

The youngest, Lilly, arrives well after four. This close, I can tell she's barely 18; I wonder what her debt came from. She collects her plate, sits and stares at the food. "Do I have to eat?" she murmurs, resting her cheek on her palm.

I nod, looking away as I continue to cook. She doesn't know that we can't talk. Do I risk it? I don't hear Rex...

"I heard Jessy talking about you... she said that you tried to run away and got caught," she continues in a whisper.

I try not to look at her, slicing the meat with a steady hand. She takes a small bite of the greens, chewing it. "But I've heard Master talk about you too. He said you chose to sign with Reg and take on a debt. He even teased me to say that you love your Master."

It surprises me that Rex would tell her that, and only leaves me wondering more about her circumstances. While most don't fully choose this life, there are some like me that do... even if there weren't many alternatives.

I shrug after a moment's silence.

"Why?" she pressed.

I hold my tongue, weighing the consequences of speaking with her. But I guess it must be strange to see me here, under strict punishment as a veteran. "Because my Master...." I falter, remembering my bare collar and King's words. "Because I believed I would be better off with him if I took the contract. And he treats me like I matter; its hard to serve him sometimes but I love him dearly."

"But you ran."

"I forgot my collar," I correct quietly. "And I forgot to turn off my phone. I made a terrible mistake-"

"Which is why you were punished, Jazzy" Rex interrupts. "And will continue to be. You just can't seem to follow the rules."

My back goes ramrod straight, my chin tucks to my chest as I flush a dark pink. Strike one... I think clasping my hands before me and bowing silently to my temporary keeper.

"Now what should I do with you, kraljica?" He murmurs. "I could bend you over and spank you, as I have Lilly many times. But that seems childish for a seasoned slave. So tell me, what should your punishment be?"

I rack my brains trying to think. Something tolerable but not too light. Nothing springs to mind. "I don't know Master."

"Yes, you do." He replies firmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

Shit. I need to think of something or it's going to be his will. Relying on impulse, I blurt the first thought that comes to mind. "The ball gag, Sir?"

He counters, eyes narrowing. "Appropriate for the infraction, but try again, girl."

I obey, noting the warning in his tone. He is on edge at this moment; I need something to appease him. I switch to the more formal honorific and offer my usual card. "Master, would the chained clamps be appropriate then?"

He smirks, knowing how I hate them. "Explain."

"Master the chain can function as a gag that will not deter others from finding this slave useful, and yet still punish her." I keep my eyes to the floor, my body still under the burning scrutiny. At least that made him smile.

"Show me your breasts, kraljica," he orders smoothly.

My eyes flick to Lilly, a heat raising in my cheeks but my hands raise to the back of my neck, releasing the little hook. The top of my silk halter falls, baring my breasts and nipples. All of my bruises are yellowed, and my nipples remain swollen. A few red lines remain although there are no scabs.

Her eyes are fixated to them; her cheeks pink before she quickly looks away. Reg pays her no attention as he examines them.

"Such a waste of flesh..." he murmurs, almost to himself.

He takes his time, groping and exploring them with either hand. My cheeks glow as he weighs them like apples in his hand, brushing his thumbs over the tips until they pucker and extend. The attention is growing the heat between my thighs; his cheshire grin tells me he knows what effect the attention is having on my pussy.

I stay as still as I can, but the pinch to my nipples makes me jolt with a whimper as it lights a nerve on fire.

"Your tits can't handle additional punishment at the moment," he finally decides. "Damaged goods would only lower your value and I think I have a better option.."

"In the interest of preserving your healing, you will be naked for the entirety of the evening," he orders with a smirk. "Beginning at five o'clock."

Fucker. He knows I hate to be naked here, and with dinner at six, he's going to put me on display to everyone in the house. But ever the repentant slave I merely bow a little deeper and nod. "Yes, Master Rex."

"Lilly, come."

She quickly takes a bite of the fruit before following after him with an apologetic glance. I can't help but return it. She may not know it yet, but she's likely about to be punished as well.

I finish the preparations for the meal after they depart, totally silent. Emily returns briefly to assist in finishing touches and carrying them out to the dining table. When the clock chimes five, I shed my silks reluctantly. Though they were sheer, they were better than nothing.

And of course he's having guests... great. More people will see my humiliation.

The four cushions laid beside chairs make it easy to find my place; their color matches our station. Kneeling, I double check posture and dip my eyes to the floor. There can't be a reason for him to punish me further.

My peripheral vision catches sight of the others taking their places. Lilly takes her place to the right of the head chair, while Emily takes the place at the opposite end of the table. Ari and Jessy each settle to the right of the chairs across from me so that every table setting has a slave to attend it.

We wait, each still and focused. Voices pass through the rooms around us, but no one dares move. We are no more than statues until called upon to serve, and that will be at the Master's leisure.

Rex demands perfection; his guests are afforded luxuries with his slaves, and we are required to obey to the fullest extent of our abilities. Some like to fondle as they feast, others prefer us to be simple maids. It always varies based on who is around.

The clock chimes the quarter hour. They enter not long after.

Rex to his place, and then a man and a woman disperse themselves to the others. The woman settles by Jessie, stroking her hair while the man chooses Ari. A third man sits with Emelia; a special guest.

I wait with baited breath, hearing the chair removed and watching as a pair of brown dress shoes settle under the table. He taps his thigh twice, and obediently, I rest my head on his lap as his fingers stroke through my hair. I spy the silver beads to his dark beard, but little else from my position

Lilly rises at Rex's signal to serve everyone carefully from the fare. She moves gracefully, unhurried and elegant in her steps, quietly making inquiries as to what they prefer. Those of us on the floor breathe with relief as she makes it back to Rex without incident. A small splash can easily lead to trouble.

"Five slaves is a bit excessive, isn't it, Rex?" the young woman inquires. By her voice, I recognize her as Iliza, Rex's sister. Argumentative, but free, she often picks at his choices. I personally don't care for her.

"Not at all," he answers calmly. "I find it is just enough to keep life interesting. And that one is only here for another day before she will go to Baylor."

A snap shifts me under the table, between the gentleman's feet. When he opens his pants, the order is clear. Though it makes my stomach rolls, I lean forward and begin to slowly suckle his cock as his hand rests on my head.

"Who sent her over?" The voice matches Rex's second in command, Skylar. I note him feeding Ari a small strip of roll indulgently. "She seems like a docile kitten."

Iliza snorts derisively. "Docile kittens don't have the marks of a show, Skylar, though that one has hopefully learned her lesson. She's on rotation?"

"Obviously," Rex replies, sounding bored. "King wants to consider complications before he decides what to do with her."

"Shouldn't that decision lie with Regulus?" the man who sits above me inquires. I don't recognize his voice, but there is a touch of accent to his words. "He usually is quite efficient at handling the difficult ones."

Rex feeds Lilly a strip of meat, letting her suckle the juices from his fingers without answering for a moment.

"Regulus made the choice to turn her over to the House," he replies. "And that means he won't be part of the processing. Which reminds me, Cassius, that we had been discussing pricing for the evening."

The gentleman above me leans back slightly, humming with thought and pleasure as my lips work him. The pressure of his fingers pushes me slightly deeper along his rod. "Not more than three."

"Four is the minimum for even the lowest here; Five would be generous of me," Rex counters, his voice holding an edge.

"She's worth three five at best," he protests, hand tightening in my hair until I whimper under the pressure. His urging draws my lips to suck harder as he bucks up into my mouth with short thrusts. "She has no experience either."

"Far from it... And as I last recall, King wasn't taking too kindly to your methods. Five, or you won't taste her at all."

Cassius sighs above me as his cock releases to my mouth, his hand loosening as my tongue dutifully licks him clean. He tucks his cock away casually as he stares over at Rex. "Fine. Five, then... but your people make her drink it.."

Rex's tight body posture and Lilly's worried glances up at him tell me that he is not happy, but that he's not going to back down either. "My people will handle preparation, but you are responsible for her condition. Anything goes wrong, it's your head with King."

"Of course. I wouldn't want to abuse your hospitality."

Even Iliza seems to be holding her breath; I would have expected a comment by now. Still, based on the other's glances beneath the table, Cassius has a reputation, and not a good one.

Fuck.

"Then let's close this in the study. Emelia darling? Take Jazzy up to our guest's room...and get her ready for him."

Double fuck.

We wait for them to rise and leave before the pair of us slip from the dining room. I stare at Emelia, feeling a thread of nervousness in my heart. "What is going to happen to me?" I murmur to her.

She doesn't answer as we climb the stairs up to the guest room on the third floor. As she unlocks the door, she sighs. We walk into the room and she points me to the bed. "Sit."

"Cassius is working with drugging.... So you're not going to remember any of this," she warns. "Since you're a black... I have no idea what's going to happen.He might play with you, he might fuck you up. You won't feel it either way."

"Great." I pinch the bridge of my nose trying to think. "Isn't this against the rules though? I thought they could only outsource owned slaves?"

"It's a loophole. As long as the House gets their cut, he can bring in others," Emily replies, mixing something up in a glass. "Look, this stuff... I've been on it once. It's like a twilight state. That means you can't get punished for anything. That's good for you right now."