Fighting Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More importantly, it hurt. Maybe Geena should just let Bec take the offense again. But it was keeping Bec moving back. Maybe she could get her into a corner, give her the ol' rope-a-dope. She didn't know what that was, because they weren't allowed to box for training. The men could get all the concussions they wanted and lose all those important fast-decision-making neurons, but God forbid a single imperfection appear on her face.

Use it, she thought. USE IT.

Geena sprang forward and threw a punch while in midair. Bec sidestepped it, but barely got her arms back up in time to block Geena's left elbow as she turned back to face her, throwing another punch with her entire body, following up with a second spin and kicking Bec in the side. Bec was unfazed by this blitz, but they were the first definitive hits Geena had scored so far. She just had to keep this up. Keep her on the defensive and wear her down...

While ignoring how exhausted she felt. Her legs burned with the buildup of lactic acid, and her arms and abs burned from getting struck. She'd skip the next two workout days... maybe even get a Jell-O cup from the commissary for the first time in eight months.

While her mind was thinking of gelatin, Bec found an opening in Geena's strikes and sent her knuckle right towards her head. Geena barely tipped her head, her entire torso, away in time to dodge. She tipped onto her right hand and cartwheeled to one side, slapping Bec in the face with her foot.

Geena got back to her feet. She hadn't meant to actually kick her there. Maybe she was overthinking this. As Bec swung her arms around topless, Geena somehow found herself distracted again by thoughts of gelatin.

But getting kicked in the face seemed to light a new fire below her. Geena took several hits to the shoulders and arms. The hits weren't as fast, but it felt like she was trying to knock down a brick wall. These hits were going to bruise. More time in that ugly turtleneck...

But Bec's fierce punches were at the cost of her own defense, and Geena found her opportunity. She brought her right fist up and planted it right into Bec's abdominals.

She didn't even budge. She did stop punching for a second, and she did grunt. But so did Geena, as she wondered if she'd really just given herself a hairline fracture in her hand from punching flesh.

Just some more pain she could deal with later. For the moment, Bec had stopped. Now was the time to push forward again. She advanced, forcing Bec to retreat. Geena took a swing.

And missed by a mile.

Geena swung her arm back around, trying to hit her with her elbow. Again, Bec rolled out of the way like a wave. She'd landed several good hits on her... and now she was trying to punch a wriggling eel. Was Bec just letting her land those hits to tire her out? Did she watch her strike patterns and completely predict what she'd do, the way someone might know what sort of dance someone would perform by the chosen music?

Bec ducked another swipe, building energy in her legs as she hunched down. She jumped forward, wrapping her arms around Geena's torso in a bear hug hold. Geena couldn't lift her arms above Bec's grip, so her hands flailed at Bec's torso, unable to generate any speed for an effective strike. Bec's face fell in between Geena's breasts, her own breasts pressing against Geena's stomach. They jostled around like wet boulders until Bec's foot got behind Geena's ankle, and she tripped backwards to her rear, Bec still clutching her by the midsection.

Geena punched at Bec's ribs weakly, but had to stop when Bec started to push them both against the rubber floor. Her sweat-soaked shorts began to slide off her hips and down her legs. One hand tried to catch them and hoist them back up, but they skittered down to her ankles, rolling up into a pair of surprisingly entangling leg manacles.

Waving her body like a snake, she rolled over so that Bec was on the bottom. She wanted to kick at Bec, but her feet were bound together by her shorts. She had to get loose somehow... but her arms were essentially useless. Biting, spitting, head-butting, everything she was allowed to do with just her head... they had agreed not to do any of that. She wouldn't hesitate in a real fight, though the distinction between this 'sparring match' and the genuine article was growing thin.

Arms still pinned as they were, Geena attempted a desperation move. She opened her hand into a claw shape and pressed her fingertips into her flank.

This move was not designed to dig into her body and cause her pain. In fact, it was unlikely to hurt her at all, unless she had her nails grown out. But it caused the desired effect. Bec gasped and started a bit, loosening her grip around Geena's torso enough that one arm could get free and push her head away from her, bending her neck back until she was forced to release her.

The pair split from their prone positions and stood about six feet apart, both assuming aggressive stances with tightly held fists. Both their nude chests were heaving, drops of sweat trickling around them. But now... Geena was left standing there with nothing but her shoes and socks, having kicked the shorts off her feet to avoid tripping over them.

Bec looked down at Geena's nudity.

Geena opened a hand and clapped it over herself. Her cheeks grew red.

Bec scoffed. "Really?"

Both of Bec's thumbs entered the waistband of her spandex and pushed them down. She pulled the soaked garment off one leg past the shoe, then the other, and tossed it aside like it meant nothing to her. She opened her hands outward and gestured to herself, inviting Geena to gawk.

Geena tried to keep her eyes on Bec's face. This might be some sort of trick, some distraction technique she hadn't learned yet. There was certainly something distracting about a beautiful naked woman at the peak of physical fitness.

"Look all you want." Bec returned to a more traditional fighting stance. "Get familiar with perfection."

Geena took a deep breath. If fighting nude was good enough for the ancient Greeks, then she could manage it. They didn't even have the benefit of modern exercise equipment and nutrition. She could do this. No more distractions.

Summoning strength from deep within her core, she spun in place and kicked square at Bec's head. She wasn't sparring anymore. She was trying to knock her head off like it was a pumpkin sitting on a fence post.

It was a pity that her head wasn't there by the time the foot got there. By then, Bec had ducked the strike and grabbed her by the heel. Reaching to the floor and grabbing her other leg, Bec wrenched her whole body in a circle and sent Geena spinning more than a full rotation before hitting the allegedly soft rubber flooring.

Rolling with the momentum to get away, Geena jumped back to her feet. Bec marched back towards her, leaning forward, her breasts bouncing with each forceful step. Geena kicked again, but Bec pulled her head down just enough to avoid it, close enough to feel her short, wet hair graze against her calf. It was like a turtle pulling its head into its shell.

Bec tried kicking while Geena was still on one foot, but Geena successfully grabbed Bec's ankle, bringing her other hand over to keep it still, clutching it as she rebalanced herself. But the sweaty flesh was too had to grip. Bec simply pushed forward, the ankle slipping between her fingers, and she kicked Geena right in the face with the foot she was still holding.

It was as embarrassing if she'd taken her own hand and hit her with it, in that classic move of the older sibling: 'stop hitting yourself.'

But Geena could not take the time to be embarrassed. She was already fighting her co-worker naked... and losing. Now, she was also dazed, her sight momentarily scrambled, the bright lights on the ceiling swirling in the darkness like mixing coffee, the floor rocking beneath her like a boat jostled about in high seas. Like any storm, this would surely pass. But by then, Bec would have ripped her head off.

Geena took a swing at Bec's face, but the image disappeared before her fist got there, breaking up like a sand castle dissolving in the surf. Bec hadn't been in that vicinity for about a week by the time her fist hit nothing, and Bec's thigh struck her in the midsection. Geena swatted one arm at her reflexively, but Bec grabbed it, spun them both around and got Geena's arm behind her back.

Geena tried to spin out of the hold, but Bec folded it in place, her hand wriggling between her own shoulder blades. She tried to swing her free elbow towards Bec, but Bec pressed her weight on Geena's shoulder and forced her to bend over at the waist. Bec brought up her thigh and slammed it into Geena's abdomen again, knocking the air out of her.

Geena was briefly brought off her feet by the kick, falling to the padded floor on her hands and knees like an agile cat. She barely able to keep herself upright on all fours. She tightened her abs again, waiting for the kick that would send her into the ceiling. She knew she'd have to take some more lumps before getting back to her feet and somehow... somehow gaining the upper hand in this awful thrumming. James Bond always won after getting dragged across a salad bar by some hooligan, and he's an elderly alcoholic.

But that next hit never came. Bec bent over and shoved Geena over by the shoulder, rolling her onto her back. Bec grabbed both of Geena's arms and held them out, holding the rest of her body down with her legs.

Geena thrashed against Bec's grip, trying to get loose... but to no avail. Bec had her pinned, holding her arms apart and above her head. It wasn't a pin she had practiced escaping, because she hadn't experienced it as an adult. This was the classic 'older sibling' pin. Maybe if she hadn't worked out for two hours like a crazy person, trying to show Bec up, she might have some reserve of energy to draw from and get free. But there was nothing left. Her entire body ached, her muscles simultaneously stiff yet as weak as an equal amount of marshmallow. She was out of fuel, helpless.

Bec fumed silently as she held Geena down, scowling at her conquest. Geena thought she might have enjoyed this. Bec was obviously motivated by winning, by proving that she was the best. But she wasn't smiling at all. It wasn't even her RBF. She was just unhappy.

Slowly, Bec's ability to hold herself aloft in this missionary-style push-up began to fade. Bec's face got closer to Geena's, her harsh gaze softening a bit. It looked like Bec didn't think this thorough butt-whupping that she dealt out to Geena would be quite this difficult. She didn't even have the strength to gloat. Even in victory, she had failed to win decisively, as good as she thought she ought to. It was the same as failure.

Bec held herself up on her elbows... for now. More of their nude bodies pressed together as Bec couldn't summon the will to pull herself up. Sweat on both their bodies made them slide against each other, their exhausted muscles hot and slick. A single drop hung from the tip of Bec's nose like a tear.

In a sudden jerk, almost like a spasm, Bec's head turned to the side, slinging the drop away from Geena.

Geena couldn't tell if she'd done that to be nice, or if it was just a twitch. Geena wasn't really thinking all that clearly, with Bec's blisteringly hot nude body spread out on top of hers, Bec's face so close she could feel her panting breaths against her sweat-soaked face. Maybe she was breathing in her CO2, or maybe she was delirious from exhausted, or maybe she got a concussion from getting kicked in the face.

Bec's grip on her wrist had weakened, The only thing holding Geena in place was Bec's weight. Geena might be able to work her way free now... if she could summon an ounce of strength and push Bec's slick, sweaty body off hers like pushing a mound of wet snow off a car hood.

Instead, they both just stayed there. Geena could barely bring herself to look into Bec's eyes, knowing how pathetic and cowed she must look right now. If only Bec would stop staring...

The moment she thought this, Bec closed her eyes. pushed her head forward, their noses glancing past each other, and Bec pressed her lips onto Geena's.

Another move Geena definitely did not see coming.

Thank goodness she had brushed her teeth!

She squealed as Bec closed her lips against hers and pressing them in for a second kiss. Bec's hands released Geena's wrists and one went to her chin, very gently coaxing Geena's mouth open so Bec could slide her tongue inside.

A moment ago, Bec was using the last vestiges of her strength to try to get away from the woman who had bested her. Now, with her hands free, all she wanted was to grab Bec and keep her close. Her hand went to the small of her back and behind her head, running through her short hair like damp grass.

Geena could barely believe it. She was almost hyperventilating, trying not to pant right into Bec's mouth as she spiraled her tongue around Geena's. She felt dizzy, unsure if it was caused by hypoxia or that she was French kissing her greatest rival.

A moment ago, Geena was pinned in place and unable to move. Now, she and Bec rolled together across the rubber mat, leaving Geena momentarily on top. This was her chance to escape.

It didn't even cross her mind. Her tongue slid and rolled against Bec's, their soft plump lips yielding as they pressed together. Their chests were made of denser stuff, but shuffled against each other as Bec rubbed her hips against Geena's lean thigh.

Was this some sort of test? Was she failing the test of resisting seduction from a gorgeous seductress? Would she get to reveal the rocket formula, or whatever she might be looking for? If she resisted, what would she do?

Bec's hand crept down Geena's hip, a single fingertip running down like a drop of sweat. When the hand got between the legs, a few slipped effortlessly into Geena's pussy.

Geena moaned. Bec had found her weak spot. And Bec knew how to exploit it, drawing her fingers in and out. Geena released Bec's head and wormed her hand between their torsos, sliding them into Bec's little slit.

Bec didn't have a similar reaction. She broke away from the kisses and went to Geena's ear, sucking and licking her earlobe.

Geena felt her cheeks redden anew. Sure, getting your pussy messed with, that's part of the playbook. But the only significance the ear had in their line of work was to prove someone really was a hostage. Bec had come in so close and chose not to whisper sweet nothings, or even some gratifying dirty talk, but just to tease the lobe with lip and tongue.

In all her training, Geena had never let an opponent get so... close. Maybe now was the time to strike. Her hand lifted off of Bec's back and swung down hard, hitting her target: Bec's buttock.

The spank was forceful enough to scatter tiny droplets of sweat into the air. But like hitting Bec anywhere, the muscle was so dense and strong that it felt like slapping a raw pork roast.

Upon impact, Bec twitched and tensed momentarily. She didn't open her eyes, and she didn't say anything. Her free hand went behind Geena's head and pulled her in for more kisses. She expected Bec to roll Geena over and deliver a few good thwacks in turn. It seemed like what Bec would do; once again show her physical dominance and put Geena back in place. At least for now, that wasn't what Bec wanted.

Bec's two fingers continued to tease Geena as Bec's head craned downward, her lips taking hold of Geena's nipple. Her free hand wrapped around the sweaty orb, squeezing it gently. Bec rolled her head side to side as she suckled and licked the nipple. Geena looked back down to Bec as she nursed at the tit, eyes closed.

The doctors had warned her that the breast augmentation surgery might result in a temporary increase in nipple sensitivity. The only part of that assessment that wasn't accurate was the 'temporary' part. Geena shook as Bec gave the same delicate treatment to both nipples, even licking the round underside of the breast itself like a sweet bun.

Bec's kisses had advanced further down her body, from her neck, to her breast, where they lingered for a bit, down to her abs... until Bec's head was perched in between Geena's legs. Both her hands fell on Geena's inner thighs as she delicately pushed them apart. Without a moment of hesitation, Bec pressed her lips into Geena's pussy.

Geena felt herself flush even deeper than before. Somehow, all those negative feelings about her rival started to melt away, as sweat trickled down into her crevasse to mix with nectar. Geena leaned back on her elbows, and then stretched out onto the floor, rubbing her nipples with her palms.

Bec rocked her head about as she lashed her tongue against Geena's slit. She dragged her entire tongue against it from bottom to top, and then dragged the underside of her tongue the other direction. Bec hummed with deep satisfaction, the soft vibration against her bits, making Geena's noises even stronger. As Geena got louder, Bec pulled Geena's lips apart with both fingers to expose more pink to joyously lap up.

Geena looked down her torso at Bec. She had tipped her head to the side and ran the side of her tongue across Geena's gash. All throughout this affair, Bec kept her eyes closed. How Geena craved for Bec to look up at her as she licked. Maybe she was focusing on her work... or maybe she wanted to pretend Geena was someone else.

Bec got up to her knees, perhaps tired of staying prone. She pushed Geena's legs up, wrapped her arms around Geena's thighs and pulled them up until Geena was resting on her shoulders, her ass and legs up in the air. Bec's face went right back to Geena's slit, lapping at it with long strokes.

This was a hold that Geena hadn't learned how to escape. She tried to grab something to balance herself, but the smooth, seamless rubber floor gave her nothing to hold. All the blood that hadn't rushed to her head was doing that now, so turned around as she was. Her breasts were just under her chin, sweat scattering off them and dripping onto her face.

Bec held Geena's hips still, supporting Geena's legs with both arms as she rubbed her tongue side-to-side. Geena's whole body tensed and shook as she cried out into her palm as she came.

Once Geena's body stopped shaking, Bec made one last long stroke of the tongue, a few strands of moisture hanging between the two of them. Bec released Geena's legs, letting her topple over with that familiar sound of a sweaty body flopping onto a gym mat.

Geena felt all the tension leave her body, like snipping a rubber band. She panted, dizzily staring at the ceiling as positive emotions flushed through her. She was never lucky enough to achieve the 'runner's high' that some gym rats claimed to experience. Geena's aches and pains seemed very far away indeed, her body in total equilibrium.

Bec climbed up across her body like a stalking panther and found Geena's lips again. She resisted Bec's kiss for a moment, knowing where her mouth had just been. But once she got the taste, she understood why Bec had spent so much time down there.

The pair tumbled around the mats a bit until Geena was on top again. She broke away from the kisses and slid down, passing up Bec's breasts and bringing her head right between Bec's splayed legs. This wasn't something she had trained for. She had watched lots of video on the subject, but that wasn't part of her training, either.

Geena put a hand on each of Bec's thighs and placed her mouth on Bec's pussy.

Hot, almost feverishly so. Damp, sweaty, and slightly tacky. But from within, something even hotter and wetter. She went in for more. Her skin was salty, but inside was an intense sweetness. Geena sucked and slurped on her slit like a sweet fruit.

Bec rolled onto her back, taking in deep breaths and grunting them out through gritted teeth. Her abs and hips rolled in sequence, her ribs momentarily visible at the apex of her gasps. To steady her target, Geena placed one hand with fingers splayed apart onto Bec's abs.