Fighting for Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's true I caught Logan and Liam fucking in the closet!" Brady shouted popping out of his seat.

"No, you fucking did not!" I screamed now popping out of my seat.

"Oh really then what we're doing!?" Brady shouted back in my face stepping up to me. And now Logan was up out of his seat.

"Touch him again and you're a dead man walking!" Logan growled.

"Everyone sit the fuck down!" My father boasted causing all of us to sit back in our seats. "Now Liam tell me what happened."

"Well I was in detention for correcting the school principal, Charlie and his friends started asking about heats and stuff, and I don't know anything about them, so Logan showed me a video in the library. He was explaining to me what was to happen once I go into heat since I am about to start it. That's when Brady showed up being a jerk I tried to leave Brady grabbed me to which Logan defended me which started the fight I tried to break it up and Brady's elbow connected with my mouth and then well then Mr. Faulkner showed up and now here we are." I said finally letting out a Breath. I could feel my ears get rid as I knew everyone at this point could smell my slick and Logan all over me. Stupid wolf senses.

"Is that all that happened?" John spoke up. I could tell he was sniffing me up and down growling. My immediate senses went wild screaming bigger wolf danger! I looked down at my feet, Logan was suddenly on his feet shoving John away from me.

"Fuck off old man," Logan growled as his father starting growling. "For anyone's information Liam is still a fucking virgin and that's all that matters right?" Logan smirked.

"You piece of shit you knew you couldn't take me one on one so you went after the sheltered omega?" Brady now screaming in Logan's face. Logan's fist connected with Brady's jaw sending him crashing to the ground.

"Who couldn't take who?" Logan growled.

"You seriously haven't told your omega son what is expected of him Cortland!?" Chief Piers gasped.

"No matter, that boy was still promised to my family!" John screeched. At the same time.

"Yeah if he reigns supreme at the tournament." Logan smiled. "Trust me I've done my fucking research. An arrangement bond is only contingent on if the alpha reigns supreme."

As the bickering continued I couldn't help but realize everyone in this room knew more about my future than I did. I had learned more in the past 20 minutes about my life than in the last 18 years. I compiled a list in my head.

1. I was promised to Brady.

2. Everyone at this point knew I was to be mated to him, but yet he never once really had a conversation with me.

3. Logan, I think likes me a lot but still other than when we were kids we have never really had a conversation either. For fuck's sake, his friends didn't even know who I am.

4. My father has refused to acknowledge I would like so say in my future and then chose my future only to hide it from me.

5. I made myself invisible for no reason.

That one had really hit home.

"All of you just shut your fucking mouths!" I screamed. I hadn't noticed but tears had starting streaming down my face.

"Baby?" Logan whispered wrapping his arms around me. Tilting my chin up towards him, he began wiping my tears away.

"All of you knew my future. All of you lied to me! I was stuck in this hell hole trying to blend in thinking I was some fucking leper but in all reality, everyone knew I was fucking promised to the biggest fucking man whore in the pack!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "And what this with you Logan, are you supposed to be my Alpha?"

"Actually sweet cheeks your closet buddy sent out warnings to everyone to stay away," Brady said holding his mouth. I looked at Logan who couldn't make eye contact with me. But when he did I saw the guilt.

"Baby.." his arms tried to tighten around me but I wiggled my way out of them. I shook my head and raced out of the office. I heard multiple alpha growls as I ran out of the building to the bus stop.

How could I be so stupid? I let an asshole have something that was supposed to be sacred and Jesus, I barely knew him. I had spent almost 18 years thinking that something was wrong with me but in all reality, nothing was, I was perfect the way I was. And it was about damn time I started being myself.

12